[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /x/ think of indigo children? https://en.wikipedia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1434503039999.jpg (6 KB, 185x149) Image search: [Google]
1434503039999.jpg
6 KB, 185x149
What does /x/ think of indigo children?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children
Real? Fake? Yet another new age commercial scam?
>>
>>17063586
I don't know what to think of it but my mom and her best friend often tell me about them thinking me and her first born are indigo childs.
We both had to be treated with electroshocks after our birth due to lack of oxygen and until we were 6 we often spoke about our past lives.
I used to be afraid of trucks and always said my wife and I died in a truck accident by driving against a tree when we were 80. I even showes them the tree. My mum started doing some research and found out that an 80 year old couple died 2 years before I was born by driving against hat exact tree.

I often feel odd wen I am hanging out with people that seem to hide something or try to manipulate people. I sometimes think this gut instinct is just some mental illness but every time I was right to this day. People seem so fake quite often
>>
>>17063598
Fascinating.
Tell me more.
>>
>>17063605
I always hated my mom for telling me stuff like this. I used to be a weird kid. Most of the time I hung out with students and university professors (my dad was an experimental-physicist and my mom studied psycholohy) and constantly asked them questions about philosophy, religion, physics etc.
In my free time I only had a few friends but we always wanted to know how the world around us works (dissecting insects etc), studied egyptian and greek mythology and so on.
I always figure put people the moment I talk to them and people like me, most of the these friendships end because I tell them the truth.
The thing I am getting at is that everything around me has always felt fake and as if there are layers behind it that I still have to find out.
Ask me some specific questions if you want to know more.
>>
>>17063626
by telling them the truth I mean telling them mistakes in their behaviour and things I like or dislike about them. Telling the truth is always hard and I feel as if the world around me is so poisened, it is hard to not start thinking like everyone around me.
Society curropts
>>
>>17063626
Have you ever been diagnosed with Autism?
Did you take special courses\special meetings with "indigo" children and adults?
Is your mom a psychologist or a parapsychologist?
How far has your "truth" thing ruined your friendships and personal relations with people?
>>
>>17063631
I know what you mean by the world seems so fake. I've felt this way since I was a child. I too have a problem with losing friends after telling them the truth, and I also get strange feelings around people who I feel have a hidden agenda or are just generally bad people.
>>
>>17063586
>your child isn't autistic, it's really a magical child, now give me money plox

crap, scam, garbage
>>
>>17063641
I feel sorry for you, another fake child picking dandelions in the field of lies.
>>
>>17063674
>if you have a differing opinion to me then you're clearly delusional

Haha, this fucking board is great
>>
>>17063639
>>17063631
It's the biggest problem today, to actually be enlightened and especially to enlight people you need to tell them the absolute truth, and they need to accept it.
But the way society works is that they've planted seeds to make anyone defensive as soon as anything negative about them (in their eyes) comes up, so instead of accepting that they might do have something bad in their behavior or choices, they distance themselves from it all the while society tells them they are great as they are.
>>
>>17063598
>My mum started doing some research and found out that an 80 year old couple died 2 years before I was born by driving against hat exact tree.
link to article or you're full of shit
>>
>>17063713
since you're so keen on people hearing the truth, let me shine a little light your way.

if you aren't socially adept enough by now to learn that you shouldn't point out people's flaws to their faces while simultaneously extolling your own intelligence and intuition, then you're not going to do well in this world. it doesn't matter how intuitive you are, if you offend people or hurt their feelings on a regular basis you will never succeed because people won't want you to succeed. learn a little bit of humility and learn to forgive other people for their shortcomings instead of falling for your mommy's poisonous teachings about how "you are so special and different that your bad behavior can be excused" because no one but your mom and dad are going to look at you that way. you seriously need to grow up.
>>
>>17063745
And you read that as if I go around pointing out peoples flaws and be a general asshole. You're just assuming things you have no idea about.

I don't, just so you know, hence the biggest problem. We should help each other grow, that means being truthful and straightforward, even if it hurts, except nobody can do that today, hence I don't.
>>
>>17063758
>most of the these friendships end because I tell them the truth.
>by telling them the truth I mean telling them mistakes in their behaviour and things I like or dislike about them.

were you not the one who said this? because i didn't assume anything about you, i based it mainly on what was written here. if i directed it at the wrong person, please set me straight.
>>
>>17063758
>>17063771

fuck both of u
>>
>>17063771
Nope, just a lurker responding to two posts. But if that was the case, I understand the confusion.
>>
>>17063758
Imposter
>>17063745
I have major autism
>>
>>17063635
To have sense of people is human though, anon. I wouldn't count that towards autism. Some people are just that much more sensitive, even with being an autismo. You don't get heebie-jeebies around sketchy people?
>>
>>17063745
Tl;Dr

Play nice even though you know people are shit.
>>
If you look up the traits of "indigo" children which were all the rage in mid 2000's, it's the same thing that now gets called asspergers and/or autism.

None of which is real. It's all shit parenting, and nothing else. When the magic angle didn't work out, they shifted it to the realms of quack medicine and are raking in millions.

The only legit kind of autism is the bike helmet wearing kind, and half a tier below that, what was reffered to as children's schizophrenia in the 70's.

There is no "spectrum", you're just a fucking maladjusted spazz, because your parents are awful people who shouldn't have procreated.

"Autism" is a allopatic medicine jew scam
>>
>>17063944
where do vaccines come into play
>>
>>17063944
you're the worst kind of person. autism exists and if you think developmental disabilities are caused by bad parenting you're just an idiot.
>>
>>17063586
So egomaniac, such my children is special, wow.
>>
>>17063958

>autism exists... developmental disabilities

Ofcourse they do. You have to wear a bike helmet to stop harming yourself, and is a retard, basically.

Replying "Y-you too" to cashiers in movie theaters (meme autism) is the result of your solipsistic parents becoming disillusioned by a life of a householder in these postmodern times, and abandoning you to be raised by tv and videogames.
>>
>>17063975
i think there's something inbetween retard autism and 4chan autism. Like people that really like sonic.
>>
File: 1445023144184.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1445023144184.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>17063975
>solipsistic parents
The fuck?
>>
>>17063975
i'm not autistic. and retardation isn't the same as autism. you're the one talking out of your ass. again i say, you are the worst kind of person.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.