[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get high on shrooms and venture through the woods by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: theendofthe20thcentury.jpg (77 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
theendofthe20thcentury.jpg
77 KB, 600x1000
I want to get high on shrooms and venture through the woods by myself at night time.

Any tips?
>>
Tell someone you trust where are you going and what you'll do. Also take you smartphone connected to the internet. It would be smart to have some kind of GPS tracking system. Also before eating the shrooms listen to some relaxing music. On a more /x/ level you could trip with some hugh frequency in your ears to stimulate certain types of brain wavelenghts.
>>
my tip is dont do it. but if you do bring a nice long machete , a bright light, a gu if possible, are u after spooky stuff? cause im sure you will find a nice hungry predator thats interested in free food. we are close to the bottom of the chain good luck op, o bring a phone with internet and do a live feed if u can should be entertaining.
>>
>>17062954
You must be from the city
>>
Have you done shrooms?
If yes then sure go for it
If no then dont
>>
>>17062954
Ok for the bright light OP.
Absolutely don't bring any weapon with you. Unless you're going into a rainforest a machete would be more harmful than useful.
>>
>>17063074

I was considering buying bear mace.

I'm more worried about walking into a human that will end up attacking me than a couger.
>>
>>17062926
Keep drug shit in >>>/b/
>>
>>17063099

I don't want drug opinions from 14 year old white kids.
>>
>>17063075
In that case a weapon would be even worse.

Imagine you're wandering into a forest and you see an hallucinated madman (on shrooms you would probably look like that) wielding a machete or a bear mace. Either you flee or attack him. Also, and more importantly, you are not sure if you'll perceive that other man as a menace or as a normal person. You could end up attacking him and, in the worst scenario, killing him. That would end up in some serious aftermaths.

Actually OP the best advice I could give to you is to bring with you a sober friend who you trust really really a lot.
>>
>>17063099
faggot
>>
>>17062926
buy 1500 feet of fishing line and tie yourself to a tree near where you park, pop your drugs and start walking.
>>
>>17063107

No when I'm on shrooms I'm like super confident.

Remember that scene at the beginning of fellowship of the ring when Gandalf yelled at Bilbo and said he wasn't a conjurer of cheap tricks and the room got all black. Kinda like that.
>>
>>17063124
Oh...well then OP if it's like that then take just a bear mace for emergency, a LED light and a gps tracker. Tell someone you trust where are you going, when and what you're going to do and you'll be fine.

On the /x/ side once again I suggest to listen to some frequency to tune your brain with the wavelenghts you prefer (or that fits more wjat you're trying to achieve). Also you could try to meditate a bit while the shrooms take effect.

Also, what are you trying to achieve with this experience OP?
>>
>>17063155

I just like exploring.
>>
an off topic post

someone could report this and get it deleted. Anybody want to do that?
>>
>>17063124
>Remember that scene at the beginning of fellowship of the ring when Gandalf yelled at Bilbo and said he wasn't a conjurer of cheap tricks and the room got all black. Kinda like that.

is this literally the most autistic board on 4chan?
>>
Not so sure if doing it during the night would be a BAD idea, but do it during the early day.

The first time I tripped on shrooms was around noon in a forest, and when I started peaking, the sunlight shining on the green trees was beautiful... I could see a vivid rainbow of energy and life going upwards every tree.
>>
>>17063226
During the night is not the best option...the trip could degenerate very fast due to the presence of basics psychological fears (i.e. being alone during the night in an unknown place, with unknown nature sounds etc.)
>>
>>17062926
Yes, don't take anything. Night in the woods alone will be enough.
>>
>>17062926
If you insist on going alone like an idiot, then at least make sure somebody close to you knows where you're going and what time and day you're getting back so they can come find your high ass when you inevitably don't make it back.
>>
Ask Ted Bundy.
>>
>>17062926
The ONLY thing you need to be concerned about is getting lost.
>>
>>17063499
max dubs confirmed
>>
>>17062926
depends on the woods. get too far from civilization and you're likely to run into grumpkins and snarks, especially if you're on shrooms. might be a good idea to bring a friend and some cold iron with you.
>>
>>17062926
Derrick?
>>
>>17063124
ur a wizard harry
>>
>>17063119
imagine if you felt something tugging the string after you were way deep in the forest
>>
>>17063509
>grumpkins and snarks
>bringing a friend
I'd suggest bringing someone you think deserves to die
>>
>>17063104
then why are you asking on /x/?
>>
>>17063721
He wants drug opinions from special snowflakes/ paranoid schizophrenics
>>
>>17063716
im so weak right now thank you
>>17063769
not paranoid tho
>>
>>17062926
You ain't got the balls.
>>
Yes, make sure to look at the skyes, you will be euphoria manifest.
>>
>>17062926
> high on shrooms
> through the woods
> at night time

damn you're a stupid motherfucker ..
imagine what a bad trip would feel like in that situation ..

Whatever bro,just get a backpack with two 1 liter bottles,and one 250 cl.even a soda would be good as a refreshment if you're freaking out like thinking you'Re lost or whatever

Two phones,or two extra batteries,even a external little battery for extra energy

Food,I mean like bars or whatever you want .. it's not like you're gonna take salmon with you

Stay out of the animal areas
>>
>>17062926
>Any tips?

Yeah. Don't do that.

Unless you're really good with psychedlics and really familiar with the woods at night that is a terrible, awful idea. Unless you microdose you're hung to get lost and scared in no time flat. Lost and scared are not good things sober, they're terrible things when times tripping.

Assuming you are familiar with psychedelics, your reactions to them, the place you'll be hiking, and have a reasonable dose planned (or if you're just a dumbass who'll go throug h with it anyway) here are some general pointers:

1) Bring water. Lots of it. After is key for long hikes. It's also key for drug trips. You'll be be doing both and found through water double quick especially when you become lost and get pee-pee scared.
1.5) Bring snacks too. Actual food: jerky, bread and fruit, not just Doritos.

2) Good footwear. Wear some. Hiking boot are ideal but good, stury athletic shoes should work fine. I'm a lifelong hiker who can walk barefoot on gravel for miles and not feel it. Walking through the woods barefoot, in winter, tripping balls is just asking to slice open your soles and break some toes. Don't wear slip ons or moccasins or something retarded. Not only will you still end up with fucked up feet, you'll also ruin those shoes.
2.5) Wear a coat and multiple layers.

3) Bring a big flashlight and extra batteries. Bring some heavy blankets. Don't bring knives or guns.

4) For the love of whatever, tell someone where you're hiking so if you get like real damn lost they'll know and come find you.

5) Don't run. Good way to break something or take a real nasty fall.
>>
How is this paranormal?
>>
>>17064946
reported yesterday but here we are. Mods being kikes as per usual, do the same my friend
>>
>>17062926
I say do it tough guy. I think you're a kid that's probably never done shrooms and thinks his daddy's hunting camp is just like real wilderness.

Make sure you leave a note telling everyone you are the guy that posted this on x and that you did shrooms before wandering off so we can laugh at your bloated half eaten corpse instead of mourning you.

Dumbass
>>
That's a really fucking bad idea. Unless you want to end up like the guy who got a log to the spleen after falling down a 30 foot cliff. Use your fucking head. If you're not using shrooms to gain insight on the world, then don't fucking use them at all
>>
>>17064894
Love you honey.

Mom

xoxoxoxo
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.