[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Startling Idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3
> Elites know about spirituality, rituals, and the overall system of magick (which they use to harness their influence and power over the world)
> Meditation involves being tuned into the system of spirituality

What if the elites know this and have "hacked" those foolish enough to enter their existential turf? Are supernatural experiences merely planted by them to give you just enough to continue the practice, but in reality are censored to what they want and are in fact just using you and religions around the world as a spiritual battery/focus for a global spell?
>>
File: 1425260994512.gif (68 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1425260994512.gif
68 KB, 300x199
If you genuinely believe this you need to see a psychologist, the self delusion inherent in this idea is palpable.
>>
>>17062917
I dont believe it personally, I am just curious what /x/ thinks about the merits of this idea and how well it fits into the current web of conspiracy theories.
>>
>>17062846
Nothing new to see There. Just neo /x/ bullshit. Op take your meds you mentally retarded rp Fuck
>>
>>17062936
I am not doing this for an rp session or anything like that faggot, I just had this idea and thought I would bring it up. And people wonder why this board has been getting slower for fresh content throughout the years
>>
so your saying maybe the elite(the ones in charge) throw in one way or another (t.v, music, toys ect) messaages that influence us in a way that they so desire for a certain purpose they know, yes op yes.. thats obvious what will u do about it now?
>>
>>17062941
not exactly, im suggesting they are doing that through non-conventional means (fake out-of-body experiences, controlled lucid dreaming, etc)
>>
>>17062941
essentially, being masters of the spiritual domain they are promoting a false sense of spiritual growth for their own devious purposes.
>>
>>17062940
> And people wonder why this board has been getting slower for fresh content throughout the years

Because retarded fucking shit like this clogs up the board and actual content is either ignored or just not posted. Just fuck off you schizophrenic moron. There is no such thing as "magick", and the elites would have no fucking need for such a thing anyway. Fuck off, and don't come back.
>>
>>17062949
well i ca agree with that, but remember if you want something in the stomach it goes through the mouth first, so if u want something in someones head especilly a masss population you go through the eyes first i would find it hard to picture them going throught peoples dream individually. though maybe idk
>>
>>17062983
holy fuck, this board is full of generals which state the same thing each time, with the occasional thread with something different. Considering the fact that you keep coming back to a "bullshit" thread confirms you are a retarded sperglord with no life. You fuck off moron, don't like don't read.
>>
>>17062991
well, many subscribe to the belief that we are all connected spiritually, and that our thoughts act as "ripples". Perhaps individuals who participate with spiritual practices on a regular basis (example: meditation) have stronger ripples, making it easier to sense. perhaps it is more like a large source which vectors towards these hotspots.
>>
>>17062917
>>17062936
>/x/ is only for creepy pasta

I honestly find these kinds of posts more annoying than OP's. Listen, no one cares that you only come here to read fan-fiction-tier "spoopy stories", but you don't see us shitting in your threads. And frankly, your idea of what /x/ "should be" is boring as fuck.
>>
>>17063015
didnt understand the last part so the elite are lets sat highly advanced meditators so they have high control overus by meditating? so we should defend ourselved by meditating too, so we can be equal or strong mentally than them to resist their manipulation? so once we break that we are free and wont feel as we fell now with that small faint second voice that we feel/hear and then we can go on to fight them im so down
>>
>>17063002
>It's okay to post stupid shit over and over because other people do it

Maybe if you fucking cunts didn't make 1000 braindead threads a day, I wouldn't need to come in and tell you to fuck off. You delusional faggots need a containment board.
>>
>>17063038
not quite.
yes, they are advanced mediators (since their "clan" have been doing this way father back in human history)
they are using this power to manipulate non-elites through various propped-up religions throughout the world, spreading small-scale ideas of spirituality; enough to better hook them into the "system" (both for easier control and possibly nefarious future plans)
However, some non-elites have delved deeper than that (typically religious leaders and spiritual enthusiasts [non-casuals to the practice])
This was a problem to them, as it could challenge their current standing, so these up-and-comers are targeted by some of the elites through illusion.
Delve too deep, know too much, and they will sense that through the shared psychic links found intersecting us all.
They trick those people into thinking they are spiritually growing, but in reality most of those obe's and lucid dreams are "filtered" to show you just enough to continue but never enough to properly grow. Essentially, they are developing stronger focal points in the psychic "mesh", for what I have no idea (my best guess is a powerful spell of some sort).
>>
>>17063055
>this guy acting like he's better than magick fags
>he comes here to read skincrawler fan fiction

I'm laffin
>>
>>17063055
What content do you want to see on /x/? So far you just criticize but have never mentioned what exactly you want out of this board.
>>
>>17063038
whether or not people could develop enough in this controlled environment to break free from their grasp I have no idea. Again, this is merely a thought exercise nothing more.
>>
>>17063069
he wants to bitch and complain
>>
>>17063065
hmmm sounds good but for the filter to work it would require constant work right, so constantly meditation, so maybe theres a group of people constantly meditatiing filtering stuff from you. sounds hard, i dont thnk they do that.instead i think they all together take the will for you to meditate lucid dream ect. with distractions such as labor and so on.

to keep you away from it completely, tough for those who accces it their filters can be say entities or nightmares, to keep you ona stop. i dont think they can do much after that. once u get past that you can be at their level with practice. i doubt they can do much beyond it i dont think they have anything on anyone other than experience doing this, but we can get there too, as to what the possibilities of meditating and lucid dreaming i think are limitless. we just havent focused much on it. up until todays current stream of dreaming thanks to the internet. its like when you know a secret place no one else knows you can only hide it for so long eventually everyone will know.
>>
>>17063072
i dont see why not. i think the stoping point is at the root. if they can distract us enough to not lucid dream or meditae to the point where we shrug itoff as unnecesary . but once we break past that i think theres not much they can do we already put our foot in the door the rest is up to us. but yes thoughtexcersie
>>
>>17063081
You assume that they need some active element to achieve this filter. What if there was some passive way to make this happen (sort of like how some people believe symbols found in money, logos, etc have some sort of nefarious spiritual purpose). Distractions definitely play a part in it, as evidence by how much money is flowing through the entertainment industry (follow the money).
Agree with that last statement, nothing remains a secret forever (well, as long as at least some people are still alive of course)
>>
>>17063069
>>17063078
How about shit that isn't parroted by schizophrenics on YouTube?

Seriously. Stop and think about this thread. If the elites control the world through monopolies and the influence that comes with it, then there is absolutely no reason why they'd need spirituality or magick (which seriously does not exist, but that's another matter, clearly).
>>
>>17063098
I'm not schizophrenic. This thread is merely a thought exercise concerning a conspiracy theory I just thought up (if someone else thought of it first [most likely scenario], sorry) and wonder how well it meshed with current conspiracy/spiritual theories. It is meant to be a fun discussion, except for shitposters like you who can't just move on to another thread.
>>
>>17063116
And I just presented a line of thought that completely destroys any possibility of it being true, based on nothing but simple logic. The fact that you can't even respond to that suggests that your theory is even more bullshit than first assumed.
>>
Can they give you nano-ebola and watch you beat it with pine bark extract?

What about SHTF scenario and you run to Mexico or Canada?
>>
>>17062846

This. It's all bullshit and manipulation. If sonic thought transmutation were real then why worry about gold reserves at all? You could just manifest anything by manipulating light.
>>
>>17063098
As to your thought about why elites would even need to bother with magick:

magick might be the very source of their influence (theories could include some form of luck manipulation, minor control over general populous, etc) which might only be possible through coordinated spiritual efforts. Maybe money has something to do with these occult rituals (acting as a psychic focus using symbols to implant ideas).
>>
>>17063122
Just responded faggot
>>17063129
>>
>>17063129
Except that it's much more likely that influence and control over the general populace is based on money, the influence of money, and the power to control information. Magic literally has no place. They don't need it because the same results are formed from more logical and rational options. Occam's razor says that there's just no need for it to exist.
>>
>>17063138
Yes, money does affect people. However, that doesn't mean there is no use for magic (if it exists, again thought exercise) to do things money alone cannot.
>>
>>17063138
Just think about it. If they have the ability to plant supernatural experiences, wouldn't every single one of them be more focused on definite goals without all this bullshit? Or better yet, remove all supernatural experiences so that people can't analyse them and reach your conclusion?
>>
>>17063092
okay how did the filter get there? if it was the real world i would agree with you, but lets say "dream world"should be hard near imposible considering theres no 1 rule =all. wwe dont all fly the same way in dreams they woould need a 1 filter fits all which in the dream world cant be the case. too hard i would have to say in the dream world we are equal to them.once we break that barrier of practicing though. also filters have holes so even if there was a filter some can get past it once past they cant stop you, once your in your in only way to get you out os redistract you or push u out by force lets say the filter is fear, theres definetly ways to get past it. but again a filter would be tooooo complex in the dream world sure would be scary though, maybe thats why we usually dream on earth
>>
>>17063148
But there's not a single thing that you can name that can't be achieved by a non-supernatural mean. There's very few things, if any, that money can't do.
>>
>>17063150
Holy shit, you're one of the most annoying posters on this board. Learn to type properly you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>17063150
That last point sort of goes into mine. Most people dream about things from their own personal perspective (things that have some tangent to their current life [fears, doubts, recent experiences]. It is through these tangents that one could possibly control someones dreams (to a certain extent). Symbols can be quite powerful, if enough meaning is attached to them; and these symbols can be quite common in the real world, and typically has influence in a downwards direction of the human hierarchy (created from higher-ups to be shown to a general populous).
>>
>>17063154
Future prediction, speaking with beings from another dimension/afterlife, curses (just to name a few that if possible would have quite the impact on the amount of power the elites could possess).
>>
>>17063158
Board? Did you mean thread (newfag)? never seen a poster with the name dream knight anywhere else recently.
>>
>>17063178
But none of those things exist. The fact that you have to bring in shit that doesn't exist shows that what you're talking about is bullshit. They have no need to predict the future if they bank on all sides of a conflict, and are protected from most, if not all, negative repercussions of being a human. I'm not going to address the speaking to supernatural beings because that's bullshit and you know it. No need to curse someone when they can order a death and make it look like an accident.

Use your brain for god's sake.
>>
>>17063182
No, I meant board. You're defending a namefag, you fucking newfag.

>>17063049
>>
>>17063173
so like lets say devils face is a symbol you see it ina dream and it pushes you away with fear.(just an example) but with enough practice or experience eventually you relize that its not as scary as once thought so eventually you will get past it thanks to experience and whatnot. so if there is a filter like that we can get past it if we are persistant enough. so we do have a fighting chance.

i used t have nightmares of this giant thing chasing me constantly, eventually i got fed up of being scared i decided to stand my ground and then realized the monster was a tedy bear (or whatever) but i broke that fear thanks to practice my point is, im sure if we keep at it with enough time and experience we can be at their level with no limit, eventually how long idk, how many filters idk, but its inevitable
>>
>>17063186
im proposing they do exist, but non-elites have been conditioned to never pursue the necessary spiritual paths needed to discover them. And I agree that in our modern times where greater scientific achievements made it possible to usurp magic, that was not always the case.

again (since i don't think you understand) I don't actually believe this.
>>
>>17063193
maybe hes defending someone whose actually contributing and not some nutsack with nothing better to do than spell check, my advice is become a teacher then maybe youre spell check abilities will be welcomed
>>
>>17063193
>calling someone who has been on /x/ since 2007 a newfag
> falling into the meme of "namefags" being inherently bad

fuck off scrub, go back to creepypastas or whatever shit you lurk on this board.
>>
>>17063202
Despite the fact there's no credible evidence to suggest that they do?
Because the elite are controlling our ability to do so?

Yes, it was always the case, the elite of a thousand years ago could also disappear people, and exert invisible influence via money and connections.

I know, but if you're having a thought experiment and can't bear to hear an opinion to the contrary, then why fucking bother?

>>17063206
I didn't even specifically mention your spelling, which you'd know if you had reading comprehension. I was more referring to the fact that you use many words and say very little. Spelling is the least of your problems.

>>17063211
>pretending to be an oldfag when called out on your bullshit
>pretending that you understand the concept of an anonymous imageboard whatsoever.

Stay mad, reddit.
>>
>>17063196
I see your point in that it would be possible to overcome at least some of their grasp. However, I think some of the tangents are almost too powerful to break as they are a primal essence of humanity (concepts like love, hatred, envy). I guess the two routes of overcoming them would be the holy man (trying to reach perfection by rising above the negatives) or the sociopath (demon who feels nothing, absolute hollowness)
>>
>>17063219
there is no proving to you that I am in-fact an "oldfag" so I wont bother contesting your incorrect stance on the matter.

As for the fact there is no credible evidence, yet also mentioning the level of secrecy possible via money and connections...I think you can at least put 2 + 2 together on that contradiction.
>>
>>17062846
seeing they can barely control the world at large as it is I doubt they control shit on any other plane of existence
>>
>>17063232
That is the correct response. I'm more inclined to believe you now.

There we go, a point that actually makes sense. But, the fact that they have the secrecy suggests that they don't need any of the spiritual shit to maintain.

To me, what this thread is saying is
>The elite have the power to do anything
>but they choose to use spirituality
>even though everything that spirituality can possibly bring can be achieved by other means
>>
>>17063241
what makes you think they can barely control the world?
>>
>>17063224
i think that itself is the illusion or filter. love, hatred, envy can be easily overcome given the right motivation. and the holy man demon thing again another filter, why does it gota be white or black? why cant it be both, neither, or a little of each. i think the way we look at those things are the filter. i dont consider my self a demon just cause say i feel nothing give me the right motivation and ill feel whatever i need to feel. hard yes but most definetly not imposible and thats all we need. i think its more lack of info, im sure that given the right amount of information anythings possible. love, hate, envy ect are all man mad emotions its not real yet its the most real thing we know.(lol whatever that means that last sentence came out my butt)
>>
>>17063242
I never said they could do ANYTHING, only suggesting that their participation in the occult might give them some sort of advantage compared to those who don't (suggestions of possibilities can be found >>17063129 and >>17063178 ). And it is the nature with power to try and hold on to whatever advantage you have for as long as possible, hence why they would want some sort of safeguard ensuring that outsiders can't challenge them.

The thread is saying:
>The elite used spirituality to gain their dominant foothold on humanity
>Now with more resources at their disposal (money and connections) they have an even stronger grasp on us
>To ensure that others dont follow the path they paved to gain this power and influence, they put safeguards down to protect their interests on all fronts (not just those on the "material plane" where most humans purely focus on
>>
>>17063251
Hmm, I see. You are right, I was focusing too much on a dichotomy which could in itself be a trap.
>>
I hope none of you still actually watch television.
>>
>>17063257
so off topic do you know how i can sleep paralisis ima sleep now and i never get it right, should i lay flat with my eyes open or closed? i think it may be open but does blinking or moving my eyes interupt the sleep paralisis process? just thought ide ask before i go
>>
>>17063264
I have no firsthand experience on that subject.
>>
>>17063262
nah dont worry the internet makes it even easier to control you.
>>
>>17063268

Yes, but also you can access things and materials that were not in the immediate reach of the population before.
>>
>>17063268
What? How? The freedom to access basically all of humanity's information?

Do you even think?
>>
>>17063244
what makes you think they do?
I mean if you pick your starting point that they have absolute power over everything in the material world there's no point in discussing this as even out attempts at breaking free would merely be a plan of "the bigger picture" and you could continue arguing in this line of thought for ever

so you have to assume they have limited power not to mention define it - can they make you do what you not want to do? how do you acknowledge that?

as I see it if "the elites" were in power we would have an open monarchy of those elites and the rest of the world would be slaves, if you tell me "but what if they are already controlling everyone" we return back to the question on what the fuck is power then if not something observable
>>
>>17063278
yes my man i do but do you? lets start with your browser what do you use? chrome? firefox? tell me whats that imagine you see everytimg you open it? whats the icon? all it takes is that small constant image in fact u see it each and everyday over and over again, and it changes how many different icons have you seen? ads? easily hiden sub messages on you're favorite site? yahoo google? its like tv on hardcore steroids its a blade with 2 ends just saying
>>
>>17063289
What the fuck are you trying to say? Are you actually trying to say that my browser's icon is manipulating my subconscious? That's absolutely absurd. I use an adblocker. You're a fucking idiot.

If the internet was primarily used to control people then it probably wouldn't provide the perfect method to discuss things that the controllers probably wouldn't want us to discuss. Use some basic rational thinking you fucking troglodyte.
>>
>>17063279
OP here, wasn't my post (most likely a joke post anyways) but I will respond with what my thought exercise would surmise to be the extent of the elites' power over people.

They certainly do not have absolute power. the problem with power is the correlating attention which permeates it. To protect themselves, they use obfuscation and puppets to do their bidding, ensuring they are nowhere near the crossfire. Of course, such a system is imperfect, since these puppets could go rogue (despite possible benefits, blackmail, etc) which is why there are occasional leaks of information (although most of those leaks are probably intentional to distract and divide). Money, work, and various distractions are enough to prevent the non-elites from ever rising up to their level. However, if there is something to spirituality (again, not saying I believe in it, but postulating from what other threads have to say on the matter) other safeguards would surely be added for the spiritually inclined. Since the elite tend to act as a nexus for all things (information, resources, etc) then it stands to reason they would have far greater knowledge on these spiritual matters and would be able to better use them to their advantage (hence the needed safeguards lest that knowledge fall into the "wrong" hands).

Yes, this thought exercise is propped up by the assumption that spiritual influence is tangible on some form; which can be easily knocked down by lack of evidence (at least from the general population). I never said it was infallible, merely asking what /x/ thought about it and how well it meshes with other theories of spiritual and conspiratorial nature.
>>
>>17063292
I dont understand what he meant by most of that post, but concerning how the internet is the perfect method to discuss what shouldn't be discussed assumes that the elites don't have much control on what information spreads or gets "leaked". Besides, I am sure that if there was some information that was truly devistating against the elites they would do anything to crush it (like having a government shut down the site; sure some might yell about it being unconstitutional or something, but that hatred would be pointed to a puppet of the elite, not the elite themselves. that governmental puppet is also "refreshed" after every election, conveniently finding a new scapegoat for them)
>>
>>17063019
I agree with you there. I can't believe people come on here to read "scary stories" and look at "spooky pictures"
Dimwitted losers.
>>
>>17063308
They may be idiots, but at least they aren't smug assholes like you.

/x/ IS for scary stories and pictures, but that's hardly ALL it's here for. That definition of "paranormal" is very limited, and if that's all /x/ was then this place would be very boring.
>>
>>17063337
The supernatural is vast and large parts of it remain unexplored, just because we haven't learned what's there doesn't mean we can't try and learn, and it certainly does not mean since the information isn't handed to us, we should just write bullshit made up stories.
In my opinion, speculating the unknown, trying to put the pieces together of an incomprehensibly large puzzle is much more worthwhile.
Those "spoopy stories" you kids like to read are fine, I get you might not understand the supernatural in it's entirety, I just wish there was a place to solely try and learn, and discuss ideas, etc.
>>
>>17063377
Agreed. At least OP is putting something interesting with actual possibility for discussion on this board.
>>
File: 2.jpg (288 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
288 KB, 1366x768
Mark Passio has a lot of presentations on this very subject, OP.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKic4tAjMgM
>>
>>17063384
interesting. I will definitely check this out.
>>
>>17063384
cool
>>
>>17063292
al im saying is at the beginign when tv came no one thought nothing of it, now u got the internet and its even more addicting and less suspicious in honesty if they wanted to send messages thrugh the internet it would be much easier than the tv. if tv did it why not internet? what about internet tv
>>
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."

anon
>>
>>17064870
cool quote. From 4Chan or just regular anonymous quote?
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.