[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love spells.. Do they work? Pic unrelated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448435084372.jpg (1 MB, 1131x706) Image search: [Google]
1448435084372.jpg
1 MB, 1131x706
Love spells.. Do they work? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17062193
No. But people will write enough bullshit to make you think its real if your not logical.
All of it is laughable.
>>
File: 1446587998976.jpg (22 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
1446587998976.jpg
22 KB, 480x335
I'm guessing UNDERAGE BAN
>>
>>17062201
>taking advice from someone ignorant enough to confuse "your" and "you're"
>>
>>17062205
Nope. Genuinely curious.
>>
No. And you should also think about how effed up it would be to force someone to love you against their will. Think about more than your own desires and you will find yourself being a much better and more likeable person. That might be the answer to getting someone to actually love you, not magic.
>>
>>17062212
Don't kill you'reself
>>
>>17062193
No, but rape does.
>>
Man, didn't you watch Aladdin?
No love spells.
>>
>>17062193
I think they call it rohypnol and it's illegal to use on others senpai
>>
>>17063559
>>17063833
sex isn't love you dummies
>>
You know nothing of love.
>>
What you're thinking of is a will-breaking spell. It only works if your willpower is significantly stronger than that of the other person. If you're in this predicament, it isn't.
>>
>>17062221
Motherducking this!
Don't do it OP, it isn't worth it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.