[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spiritual Awakening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: light_explosion_by_mindstep.jpg (130 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
light_explosion_by_mindstep.jpg
130 KB, 1024x614
Anyone else been feeling infinitely creative lately?
>>
>>17061757
If you are, you're not showing it with this thread.
>>
>>17061762
Just a feel.
>>
Spiritually speaking, this has been the craziest year for me. Practically speaking, little has changed aside from my perception.
>>
>>17062495

I kinda feel this way, but I've lost so much weight, healed so many things, learned so much about really important things that I've been missing and I'm gonna get so much done in the future. Maybe it's because I almost died a year and a half ago and have finally started recovering from it, but I hit some personal weight lifting goals about 10 months ago before my health really took a turn for the worse.
>>
you don't feel infinitely creative. you are infinite creation itself.
>>
>>17062830
Doesn't feel like that to me. Feels more personal.
>>
>>17064365
Nice. Any theories on why?
>>
File: julie.jpg (102 KB, 327x417) Image search: [Google]
julie.jpg
102 KB, 327x417
There's change every year. Moments can make you think differently. I still feel directionless.
>>
>>17064392
I think it's obviously timelines shifting. You simply have a remarkable ability to stay put while the rest of the world is changing.
>>
>>17064414
Usually I think of timelines as being a bit more stable than this. If it were something you were doing to change the timeline, I think it'd be way subtler and you'd understand it better. Is there any big difference between the pre-2015 world and the 2015 world that you can identity or have felt?
>>
>>17061762
lolz.

OP show us something creative then Mr Infinity.

You sound high off your own ego, ya cunt.
>>
>>17064432
That actually sounds like of like a weird form of brain damage. Like people who lose the ability to see faces, but you lost the part of your brain that can recognize goodness or affection or something.
>>17064437
Mind if I ask how? I'm not doubting it, I just need to make sure your perception isn't brain-warped.
>>17064439
AFAIK, I have been. Just not ITT.
>>
>>17061757
No, not in the fucking slightest, actually.

This whole fucking year I've been writing less and less, can't finish shit I've started, no good ideas coming to me, I'm too afraid to start anything for fear of being unable to finish it, if there's some spiritual awakening, I'm as dead to it as a fucking coma patient.
>>
>>17064458
>they tried injecting poison into my body when i was in hospital
Well, how do you know it was poison? I'm not saying it couldn't have been, but I need to know why you thought that. I've dealt with people that thought random things were poisoned so I don't know how to believe everyone that believes they were poisoned unless they can remember some kind of physical evidence. You don't sound paranoid to me, but I can't rule out brain damage. The brain is a weird, weird thing, and I honestly don't trust modern medicine to detect all the different kinds of damage that can exist.
>the second time was someone who snuk up on me from behind in the night
Like this for example. You haven't said you were attacked, just that someone snuck up on you. I'm willing to believe it was malicious on their part, but I don't have a reason to believe that on my end. If I am right about the brain damage thing it sounds to me like your higher brain functions still work, but your in-the-moment memories don't form properly. Looking back and analyzing it more consciously and cognitively, do you think the situation was one that was meant to threatened you or is is possible that they were just walking normally and you didn't notice their presence until it was close enough to trigger a sort of paranoia sensation?
>they tried overdosing me
Who? And how? I don't really understand any of the potential context for this one.

>>17064470
Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. I tend to think these things affect me alone, but I thought I'd check this time around.
>>
>>17064483
The shift has happened OP. Do you smoke weed or do any psychedelics?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (6 KB, 160x161) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
6 KB, 160x161
>>17064487
i am completely new to this thread. disinfo agents do exist online, however here are some words of encouragement, and no i am not a disinfo agent pushing Christianity, i say this because i believe it to be truth, and because i love you guys! =)

"“Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy, and do not fear what they fear, nor be in dread.
But the LORD of hosts, him you shall honor as holy. Let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
And he will become a sanctuary and a stone of offense and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem."
>>
>>17064487
Yeah, I was worried it'd come across that way.

Incidentally, I've been through the same kind of paranoia before myself. I knew that asking about why you thought it was poison seems intrusive and like it's nobody's business. Honestly I'm just curious, but I know you have no reason to believe me about that. The reasoning is that if you tell me what "tipped you off," I can coordinate with people to make sure those signs aren't present. The sad part is that you're right: If you told me what made you think it was poison, others reading this thread could read it and they might go on to affect policy at their local hospital. Doctors and nurses want to avoid doing anything that makes patients paranoid so it's actually pretty likely that I'd some day use your testimony to "hide" things like that. You don't need to tell me what made you think it was poison and I'd honestly rather you didn't at this point. I'm not saying that as a reverse psychology thing either. I legitimately think you should keep your thoughts to yourself on this. Back when I was in that kind of paranoid mindset, my thought was to protect the people around me from being "infected" by my paranoia. I'm a very rational person, so if I'd told anyone about my fears, there's a very real possibility that they'd have caught my fears too. I'd hate to make others needlessly afraid of anything, so I kept my mouth shut and dealt with everything on my own.

What doctors should do isn't sterilize the hospital environment in a desperate attempt to "prevent" paranoid thoughts, but they should talk to their patients to make sure they understand what's happening. If the patients are gonna be paranoid, there's no amount of sterilization that could possible change that.

Trust is a funny thing, and you're not wrong to not want to tell me why you thought the way you did. I'm not saying this because I want you to trust me; I don't want you to trust me. I'm an anonymous online stranger. There's no reason to trust me.
>>
>>17064490
I smoke weed, it's probably the weed as to why I can't astral project anymore.
>>
>>17064487
If anything, I'd ask you to get off the /x/ because it only stands to exacerbate your paranoia. Part of the reason I said things the way I did was so I could detect if you really were paranoid or not. I'm actually keenly aware of the feedback loop this is likely to create in my telling you this. I hope that if you get paranoid about my ability to detect your paranoia, you'll end up trying to use your mind to do something that the brain isn't physically capable of doing and it'll realign your active neurochemistry to force you to fix your perspective or else go completely dysfunctionally insane while trying. Basically I just need to create a physically impossible thought pattern and you'll be able to bring yourself back to sanity by measuring your metacognition against those impossible thoughts.

If that seems like too much to process, just forget about it. There's nothing we could "hide" from you by telling you to leave that we couldn't have shared to each other by some better method. We're really not out to hide things at the periphery of your awareness or the periphery of your ability to know things about the world.

>>17064490
No. I did 2CB once, but that's it.

>>17064503
>i say this because i believe it to be truth, and because i love you guys
Don't talk to paranoid people unless you're a skilled psychiatrist. When you use phrases like this, your "genuine intent" gets misinterpreted in a very damaging way by the afflicted individuals. The ever-reaching message of Christ is almost directly the cause of society's exacerbated state of constant paranoia. Every time religion makes someone feel safer in the world, it's causing a sort of delusion that has no negative consequences for the person holding the delusion.

>cont.
>>
>>17064515
>>17064539 (cont.)
>>17064503
The world isn't actually as safe as Christianity can make someone feel, so the implicit trust that builds up in society as a result of that delusion ends up creating a vast negative space where people can see that God isn't real, Christians aren't coming to save you, and there is much more to be afraid of than hell can offer. Depravities exist in the world, and religion biases the normative perspective of society such that the mere existence of these things is ignored by the mass. When a paranoid person discovers a conspiracy, the religion-biased ignorance they see in the world is a very real and tangible force that they can end up characterizing as an intentional attempt to hide things. For the safety-deluded, rather, in the context of The Safety Delusion, they are ignorant in "pretending" to not know "the truth," but the paranoid consumer of the conspiracy has no way to know that their ignorance is real.

Truthfully, the nature of my paranoia was such that I was afraid that if I spoke out about my knowledge of cognition, I'd be complicit in creating a network of time loops that FORCED this paranoid on the population by not a ruling elite, but a mass of far apart individuals who benefit from the conspiracy.
>>17064520
Yeah, I was actually pretty nervous that this thread would get deleted before I could make that post. I'd feel horrible if you'd never have a chance to learn that that was someone else. I feel like I'm just giving you fuel for paranoia by expressing myself like this.
>>
>>17064539
lol if you are a disinfo agent this is some funny shite
>>
>>17064571
"We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one."

anon there are some people in this world which are still the people of God, the Lord says, "by your fruits (repentance, virtues?) you shall know them", and yes, actually, God have saved me and been with me many, many times. but a relationship with God is not easy, for He is God.

but then again really is anything easy?
>>
>>17064588
God is that which feels no paranoia because he pushes it out of his mind and onto the material world. You've seen God? Good for you! I've seen the horrors God denies exist. I've seen mental illness.
>>
>>17064571
>The Safety Delusion
Fuck the world. I don't want to have to write this book. Someone else do it.
>>
So basically the lack of shared feels means the spiritual awakening was canceled.

Everyone can go home. I'll fix everything for everyone with my infinite creativity.
>>
>>17064409

Yeah it's almost like you can alter the entire world just by thinking

>>17064424

More space Jews than usual, same space Jew bullshit

>>17064470

So they started it and now it's up to you to finish it good job understanding anon
>>
The worse my life is, the more creative I am. I've been really fortunate this year and been completely uninspired.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.