[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been looking at some of the worst unsolved crimes in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: black dahlia.jpg (73 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
black dahlia.jpg
73 KB, 576x720
I've been looking at some of the worst unsolved crimes in history today and one of them, the case of The Black Dahlia, freaks me out in particular. It's mainly the pictures of the girl, dead and alive, and comparing them that give me the willies.

What are some other gruesome deaths similar to hers? Doesn't have to be unsolved murders.
>>
>>17061725
the highway of tears murders and the texas killing fields
IMO theyre both just notorious dumping grounds for murders and criminal activity and have been for decades. I keep having people on my facebook post shit about the RCMP looking into
>>
>http://crime.about.com/od/murder/p/db_barjonah.htm
reads like something straight out of a movie
>>
>>17061725
There was the '3 guys 1 hammer' thing which was pretty horrific, especially since the video was out for everyone to see the victim was so sympathetic.

Famous Japanese crime cases tend to be awful too.

There was also a serial killer that would take prostitutes out to his property (in Alaska?) and hunt them down like they were animals.

The world is full of horrible shit, unfortunately.
>>
The toolbox killers
>>
File: regina walters.jpg (39 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
regina walters.jpg
39 KB, 306x423
>>17061725
ive seen lots of gore, blood, dismemberment,, cartel executions, listened to 911 calls, read about sexual assault repots
but for some reason regina walters sticks out as one that really turns my stomach and I don't know why
>>
How old are you to just be finding out of the black dahlia murders? Like no seriously. Is /x/ mostly underage? Mods don't lurk here and I'm not gonna report anyone but seriously
>>
Junko Furuta and David Parker Ray
>>
>>17062577
Are you talking about Robert Pickton? he was in BC
>>
There's the Nightstalker case

Also the story The Town That Dreaded Sundown is based of off. They never found that guy either
>>
>>17061969
>>17066197

Not that anon, but they're separate killers.
Robert Pickton murdered women and fee them to his pigs.
>>
Sorry, I meant this
>>17062577
Not this
>>17061969
>>
>>17065689
its an old crime from the 40s, most people think of famous serial killers from the 80s when this is brought up
and that's not even counting the unsolved ones, which barely anyone remembers
>>
>>17065446
The thing about Regina Walters' case that frightens me the most is the fact that she was killed in an abandoned ranch. Imagine how terrified you would be, isolated and alone with a cold blooded killer, knowing that you will die a gruesome death. That is unimaginably fucked up.
>>
>>17069331
And that photo bruh. Sends chills down Ma spine...
>>
>>17066197
my grandfather used to drink at the bar with pickton when my dad was a kid. pretty fucked up that he was probably already murdering prostitutes and feeding them to the pigs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.