[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"4131295" number meaning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 4131295.jpg (116 KB, 640x586) Image search: [Google]
4131295.jpg
116 KB, 640x586
Salutations, /x/.

You do know MC Ride from Death Grips, right? I have been trying to learn the meaning of this number. He has it tattooed unto the middle right of his torso, along with some other occult symbols, as some of you may already know... But, I keep struggling trying to find the meaning behind said number.

Do you know what it is, or what does it mean? Can you please help me? Pic is from an old thread.
>>
4am/pm Dec 13, 1995
>>
>>17061429
Remember back to decemeber when my mother's ashes blew on these jeans, off these jeans
>>
I feel like he probably would have gotten 4121395, since he is American

But then it would no longer be a date, which it might not be with the 4 in there.
>>
>>17061412
Does /x/ really like the Death Grips? I've noticed a lot of pics of MC Ride.
>>
>>17061994
Maybe it's because of the tattoos?
>>
>>17061412
Could be a phone number.
>>
Prison number. They don't change them if you come out of prison and go back years later, so why not get it tattooed on your skin to show how badass you are.
>>
>>17061412
Isn't that the necronomicon symbol?
>>
>>17062646
/thread
>>
>>17062646
He seems too nice and calm of a person to have been in jail.

Is there any way to search prisoner numbers?
>>
he is homeless and he screams.
>>
>>17062646
>>17064263
stefan hasn't been to prison but getting a fake prison number would be a thug thing to do

but it would also be a fucking poser lateral-movement thing to do and that flies in the face of his message

the mystery continues
>>
>>17064263
Could be a brother or family member that is in prison.
>>
>>17062668
Yes that is the symbol on the books cover.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.