[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something at play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
Hello, /x, It's nice to finally introduce myself. I'm a bit of a scientist, mainly in the field of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, but for privacy reasons I'll only say that about myself.

Now, I used to stalk /x on long nights where I'd be rather bored, and I always assumed it was just a bunch of kids roleplaying bullshit. Now, recently I've been making some discoveries in science that has pushed me into the belief that there is something much more going on in this universe than just "Chance."

Down to business, Tunnels under the earth's surface, the city of Atlantis (Not sure on the validity of this one, but all evidence I've found seems to point to it's existence.), strange signals in space, the mass belief in gods found in many cultures (This could be attributed to mans urge to have an answer to their existence, but still I like to explore all options.), Strange things happening around the globe, and the fact that the universe is still expanding, it's not just "here" It's still expanding, I'm not sure if more matter is being "Created" but I know from my studies it's still expanding.

So, although I'm usually quite skeptical, I feel like the evidence that something is at play here is too strong to ignore, feel free to discuss this on here. I'll be on all night, and exploring other threads too.

/x offers something that few places I can reach on the internet offers, a lot of open minded and intelligent people. If you have any theories, evidence, ideas, or just wish to discuss this, please post and feel free to share your ideas.

Thanks,

-K.
>>
i can share with you my knowledge of methaphysical energies and general intelligent knowledge about the world.

what would you like to know? let's share some infos.
>>
>>17061172
Sure, share what you wish. No knowledge is bad knowledge. -K.
>>
Mythology tells us that the Tunnels under the Earth are made by the Reptilians and the Anunnaki.

We know that the Anunnaki were specifically looking for gold when they made tunnels and they found even older tunnels deeper down that they said the Reptilians made.

Part of the Mythology of the Reptilians is that they are Genetic Scientists and they live inside planets and experiment with life on the surface.

The Dinosaurs were supposed to be one of these Experiments.

But this was before the Anunnaki came and made mankind in the Garden.

Enki learned how to create Hybrids from the Reptilians, and he tried to make a worker race by mixing Anunnaki DNA with the primitive primate humanoid they found on Earth.

The Anunna gods didnt really create us, they manipulated us into being.

We were already here in the form of an Emergent Emanation from Creation.

We are like those gods. They had their birth in the same manner.

We are all from the Creator of All.
>>
>>17061180
ok so basically what i find noteworthy is that whenever i imagine hugging and kissing a girl i get a REALLY strong feeling in the left part of my heart and my entire left arm.

so this feel is not just some every day emotion.

as they say: "love holds the universe together"
so maybe it is also love that created it.
when making love, humans multiply. so does the universe.

now, i know a lot about conspiracies and stuff like that.
so you can ask me there aswell.

you should allways see everything with a rational mind and also metaphorically too.

everything constantly repeats itself.

and then, the world is probably a self-fulfilling prophecy. someone or something must have seeded the story in the beginning.

now, another topic: if you are evolved enaugh, consciousness-wise you are able to control what chemicals in your body can do you harm and which don't you will also gain a sixth sense of incoming threats and positive options you can choose.

however, be aware that you will become a person of interest at a certain stage of mental ascention.

allways try to be friendly to everyone. disconnect yourself from the material world and become in touch with your inner spirit. try to remain a sense of reality though.

here is a cookie: a few months ago i was talking to a girl whom was over 18, and 30 minutes later i saw her again and she was suddenly a kid.
try to explain that!

i am not lying here.

so yeah, this was an example of what i know.
>>
>>17061198
Interesting stuff, not sure if I believe it, do you mind if I ask where you get your information?
-K.
>>
>>17061226
Sumerian clay tablets, Dogon tribe of Africa, Hopi indian lore.

Mythology is alot of scatted sources from all the cultures of our planet.

I am a Comparative Mythologist, so I am interested in the Similarities.
>>
>>17061261
Thank you for the sources, I'll end up buying all the books I can find on them. I'm a rather obsessive hoarder of knowledge like this. Anything else you know of along these lines I might be interested in?

-K.
>>
>>17061270
do you not care about what i wrote?
>>17061205
i can just delete it again if you want.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (17 KB, 428x480) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
17 KB, 428x480
@woman/man of science

tl;dr, God exists

even crazier than that the Christians are right. look at Max Planck, he was a Christian. the term "spirituality" is a term derived from a concept first used by the early Christians, i believe? i've heard this somewhere, but not sure if it's absolutely true

scripture is fulfilled:
'For the wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their craftiness,”'
>>
>>17061270

The Lost book of Enki is very relevant to the underground.

You can listen to an audiobook reading of it via youtube.

And also the book of man has the most information about the history of the Reptilians.

https://vimeo.com/album/2701770

The Hopi Indian legends say the same thing about the Reptilians and the Anunnaki.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_63.htm
>>
File: lost-labyrinth-egypt.jpg (22 KB, 610x334) Image search: [Google]
lost-labyrinth-egypt.jpg
22 KB, 610x334
Ever heard of this? It is a labyrinth under the Giza plateau. Just look it up. It's never EVER discussed in textbooks or the media or anything AND the Egyptian archaeological ministry has had any and all investigations of it banned long ago.
>>
>>17061156
You claim to be a physicist/astronomer, yet you write like a freshman in highschool and you wonder if matter is being created. Confirmed retard, atleast be convincing if you're gonna roleplay.
>>
>>17061318

If you read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth he explains that under the Pyramid there is a Tunnel that leads into the inner earth passages.

Thoth was the Egyptian name for Hermes, Thrice Great, he is one of the Anunnaki and his name is Ningishzidda, a son of Enki.

The Pyramid was Built by Thoth / Ningishzidda. He is the Designer.

And his Face used to be the one on the Sphinx. But later his brother Marduk or the one you know as Ra changed the face to that of his son Asar.
>>
>>17061308
Thanks again, look forward to studying this.

>>17061318
Never heard of it, odd. I'll be looking into this again, thanks for all the post guys.

>>17061335
Alas, you're here to insult me but not post any relevant information, that's fine.

-K.
>>
>>17061340
Thanks to you as well, any books you think are interesting on the subject feel free to post them.
>>
>>17061352
Just incase you are some physicist (which i highly doubt).
Here is my information to give to you.

Everything that exists, is information. We know that everything we experience, and all matter is in essence real. It is believed that more than the physical world exists.
So i through my own understanding of the universe and through my research have come to understand that everything is information. Consciousness itself is not a god given gift but it is processing power. All physical matter can process information. An atom can store and process information, such that it, in a sense, has a consciousness. Thus, the more processing power something has the more sentient and powerful it is. Thus humanoids can exist. We can see that everything in our physical univers can process information and works in such a manner that it complements itself. Thus, i hypothosize that the universe is in fact "God" or all in all a huge processor. And we are simply nodes, that are sentient.
>>
About abuout your views on the hindu mythology, its considered the oder religion known to mankind.
>>
File: ahZoDmp.png (805 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ahZoDmp.png
805 KB, 1366x768
>Atlantis is a red herring
>>
>>17061156

Okay, bear with me, being devil's advocate and not a douche.

>Tunnels under the earth's surface
What about them? Man-made or natural, I don't think they have any specific importance.

>Atlantis
Made up by Plato. If you can find a reliable source pre-Plato, I'd love to see it, but I'm pretty sure he made it up. Based on what he'd heard, perhaps, but almost certainly made it up for his philosophical works.

>Strange signals in space
God, I want to believe. I do. The chances of these actually coming from aliens are statically minuscule, and can potentially be explained by other means. I truly want to believe though.

>Mass belief in gods
I think this is better attributed to the way the human brain works. Check out some studies on neurotheology, if you haven't already.

I'd love to think that the universe has an inherent purpose; but every attempt at determining the case will inevitably be blinded by human bias. I personally think that if it was all related, it'd be more obvious.

If you want to be absolutely convinced that the universe is special, try DMT. I'm a massive skeptic but the incredible, describable and truly ineffable experience has kept my mind open. Would recommend to everyone, especially you OP. You seem like the sort of mind that would do well with its inspiration.

As a theoretical physicist, would you mind explaining the logistics of the potential for human consciousness as we know it to exist metaphysically after death? I remember reading a very interesting study on something similar a while ago, so if you have any interesting insight on the matter I'd be delighted to hear it.
>>
>>17061308
>The Lost book of Enki
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16C0CA76EDF6CE90

this one? ok, thanks anon
>>
File: rocketships.png (72 KB, 722x317) Image search: [Google]
rocketships.png
72 KB, 722x317
>>17061308
>Lost book of Enki
i just startet to read the book, well, wtf is this?
Is this for real?
https://sites.google.com/site/wordsofenki/sumerian-tablets-translations/the-first-tablet
>>
Beimp.
>>
>>17063076
Atlantis was not made up. Just over exagerated. We have probably already discovered the damn city but we like to believe things are fucking magical
>>
There are a lot of things that hold truth that the powers at hand want to you to disbelieve. But if you ponder and think sincerely you can discover this truth for yourself.
>>
>>17061156
If you're going to pretend to be a scientist, please learn more about these basic concepts
>>
>>17063442

The rocketships is a translation from our current understanding.

They were Aliens from Space and we confuse them as Gods from Heaven.

Because we had no frame of reference for the Technology that they possessed we saw it as Supernatural.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

When the Translation was done the only equivalent we have in our understanding is a Rocketship so that is the word that has been used to describe their technology, maybe it was not rocket technology at all. But we are trying to describe the old mythology by the new cosmology we have of the day. That is the work of a Comparative Mythologist. You have to look at the old stories with the new eyes and our current understanding of science to gleam understanding out of the old myths.
>>
>>17063899
Yes. And no. There is no evidence either way. Everybody says something but it doesnt mean it is true. Just look at all the slenderman shit. Good story, fake af, but many claim he is real.
>>
>>17061180
If only you were right, K.
>>
>>17063033
The occult and cospiracies are all red herrings. They're made to distract you from the true problems this world is facing, and to give you an easy answer so you're docile and doing your qigong instead of doing something constructive.
>>
File: behold.jpg (1 MB, 680x1671) Image search: [Google]
behold.jpg
1 MB, 680x1671
>>17061172
Drop some scared geometry bruh bruh

no but srsly
>>
>>17061205
hanz is that you again?
>>
>>17061352
>not post any relevant information
he posted relevant information. you do sound like you were lying in the OP about being "a bit of a scientist" who thought "/x/ was just a bunch of kids roleplaying bullshit." i suspect that you are the one lying. you can't seek truth if you are being deceptive to start with.
>>
>>17061270
Don't say rather every other word it is rather pointless imo
>>
>>17064242
>synchronicity
we are going into a human ouja board again?
>>
The universe isn't constantly expanding. It's just constantly expanding, and retracting
>>
>>17064255
This is true I feel, just over a long period of time to us. The big tear creates the environment to allow a large "black hole" let's xall it to for leading to the codensation of all matter into one point in,said hole, lead to a big bang and rinse and repeat over and over agian
>>
>>17063876
Starting with you, you say learn more of the basic concepts yet you're not posting any concepts that I apparently don't know, just insulting me because you've nothing of use to post.

>>17063899
This is a nice theory, one I'm quite fond of. Though it is all speculation. But, in the end, all history is speculation, I suppose. I find this theory much more possible than some supernatural entity.

>>17064255
I've never heard of it retracting, simply of it expanding, care to post sources?

-K.
>>
>>17064255
Depends on what you ascribe the title "the universe" to tbqh pham
>>
Cringiest thread in the past month

"K" it's obvious you're not a fucking scientist and that you have no idea what you're doing on /x/
When you're 18 you'll look back and smack yourself for being so stupid
>>
>>17063930

No you have chosen to ignore the Evidence, that is on you.
>>
>>17063442
no, it is not for real. it was written by this guy:

Zecharia Sitchin (Russian: Зaхápия Cи́тчин; July 11, 1920 – October 9, 2010)[1] was a Soviet-born American author of books proposing an explanation for human origins involving ancient astronauts. Sitchin attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki, which he states was a race of extraterrestrials from a planet beyond Neptune called Nibiru. He believed this hypothetical planet of Nibiru to be in an elongated, elliptical orbit in the Earth's own Solar System, asserting that Sumerian mythology reflects this. Sitchin's books have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been translated into more than 25 languages.

Sitchin's ideas have been rejected by scientists and academics, who dismiss his work as pseudoscience and pseudohistory. His work has been criticized for flawed methodology and mistranslations of ancient texts as well as for incorrect astronomical and scientific claims.[2]
>>
>>17061156
K, I highly doubt you're a scientist or whatever you claim to be, but I'd like to hear your side of the story anyway, because I don't want you to tell me I'm being an asshole and avoid the question, like I think you will.

What do you do, what specific "studies" of yours have led you to what specific conclusions, what journals have you published in? Basically, aren't you full of shit? And if you're not, what the hell are you talking about anyway? You're so vague, I'm not even sure what this thread's about.
>>
>>17064341
This thread is just about me expanding my horizons. I've always been very skeptical and closed minded, decided to give the people here on /x a chance to sway me. It's pure curiosity.
And I've never been published, I wish, I'm just a student. And I'm vague because if people from my school knew I was on here I'd pretty much be a laughing stock. But no, not pushing an agenda, roleplaying, or trying to disprove anything. Just trying to open my mind a bit due to my past of being so opposed to conversations of this sort.

-K.
>>
File: 1417565374918.png (238 KB, 338x310) Image search: [Google]
1417565374918.png
238 KB, 338x310
>>17064379
> I'm not sure if more matter is being "Created"
>>
>>17064324
Claiming something. Religious texts. And omg aliums.
Is not evidence. Sorry to burst your bubble. I want true empirical evidence, not some book this. Thats not how evidence works.
>>
>>17064280
Can you post sources op? Id love it if you did.
>>
>>17061156
>/x offers something that few places I can reach on the internet offers
Welcome to /x/. It's nice to have you on board. I'm only interested in one personal detail beyond what you've already specified.

Do you feel that your beliefs are "sane" enough to present to /sci/ some day?
>>
>>17063875
>the powers at hand
If it has no name, no location, and no known army, then it isn't a power. It is simply ignorance.
>>
>>17061156
Holy shit nigger why are those planets so close together in that picture? That would cause a catastrophe.
>>
>>17061276
I see you certainly don't believe in punctuation....or capitalization And why so needy?? You have more than a couple issues, huh?
>>
>>17061156
You should totally look into all the shit that gets posted on /x, it's provided me with about 5 years consistent(ish) entertainment and got me reading/ watching some really interesting shit I otherwise would not have heard about. I wouldn't say its opened my mind, but as a student of nature you have to have an open mind, and by student of nature I include science. You have to take a step back, try to see things objectively and expose yourself to as much data as possible. This is true in science as well as the paranormal and philosophy, everything. Be willing to change your mind when new data deems its necessary.

Anyway some interesting shit to get started on:

>Bigfoot.
This is what got me into the whole field of /x topics. I'd just done a BSc and studied ecology, evolution, conservation, animal behaviour etc and even armed with a solid understanding of relevant topics, I couldn't dismiss the possibility that Bigfoot could exist. I'm not saying that it definitely does exist, I've never seen anything incontrovertible, but its definitely possible and there are loads of consistent sightings. Look into it.

>Aliens
Just so much material to go at. The more I look the more it looks like we have been contacted by multiple species of aliens. Again, cant confirm but I'd say its a significant possibility.

>Precursor civilisations
There may well have been relatively advanced civilisations (think ancient Greece and Egypt standard) before the flood. Flood myths, which are prevalent worldwide, likely describe the destruction of coastal settlements (even today most of the worlds population lives by the coast/ on low lying rivers) by rising sea levels at the end of the last glacial maximum (12-18,000 years ago).

>The shared mind
This is a little harder to articulate but all things considered, it kinda looks like there is a shared subconscious/ conscious field type thing going on. Divination, ritual magick, astral projection, remove viewing, God, it all ties in.
>>
>>17067582
Also Comparative Mythology bro is onto some good shit and should keep posting. It's true that most of the Annunaki stuff comes from Zacharia Sitchin but he knows his shit. He has a solid grasp of an ancient language and calls it like he sees it. It doesn't necessarily mean its true though, even if his translations are good it doesn't mean the tablets themselves contain the truth. In fact I thought that the events described were supposed to have happened like 200,000 years ago so there's plenty of time for variation in the story before it was recorded.

Fact of the matter is though, at some point we changed from predominantly Earth/ Nature worship to predominantly Sky-God worship. Why did that happen?
>>
>>17067625
shit chin is a vatican whore
>>
>>17069913

The Vatican are of the Enki Faction, Fascist like Hitler who believed Enki was the father of the Aryan Race.

Sitchin was also very sympathetic to Enki.

This is why the Jewish people hate his work so much, he exposes their Lord as Enlil one of the Anunnaki.
>>
>>17061198
the reptilians were an experiment that would create the god vessel via experiments,
for god by god
you're it
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.