[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screamer stories in this thread. Pic related my first screamer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
Screamer stories in this thread. Pic related my first screamer image
>be me in elementary
>friend tells me about some animation where a scary face pops out of no where
>completely forget part about scary face popping up
>find animation on website friend gave me
>tell sister to come watch with me
>stare at screen for 10 seconds
>face pops up scaring the shit out of me and sister
>sister starts screaming and pushing me against the wall in the rolling chair I was in
>mom comes up stairs thinking someone broke into the house
>sobbing I tell my mom to quickly turn it off before it pops up again
>>
Those reactions make no sense. I mean I understand that you were in elementary school, but you knew how computers worked didn't you?
>>
Yes but I was cowering in fear I thought it would replay the animation
>>
>>17061008
my first screamer was the car advert one with the zombie (just want to say. I can watch a LOT of things. But I still can't bring myself to ever view that video again, no matter how much I want to so that I can face my fears)
>be me
>be 7 - 9
>never heard of a screamer
>often watch ghost shit on TV with mum
>dad decides it's a good idea to show us all and not tell us about the screamer
>"look closely at the screen to see a ghost..."
>actually do it, inches away from screen
>dad forgot the volume was full blast. sub w turned on etc
>screamer zombie pops up out of nowhere
>Absolutely freak the fuck out when it appears
>proceed to hide under the desk, next to the sub woofer and another set of speakers on full blast, nearly deafening loud.
>parents laugh at first but then see how badly I'm freaking out
>Literally in fetal position crying my eye balls out, uncontrollably shaking.
I have a melatonin (the chemical that helps you sleep) issue anyway so I find it hard to sleep anyway but I didn't sleep for two days straight after that. I remember lying in fetal position with the lights on crying for those two nights. witht the sound of the scream constantly replaying in my head.
I can still hear the sound of the scream in my head if I think about it and I still get freaked out.
I'm fine with a lot of creepy shit. unsettling I can deal with fine. and I don't mind jump scares in video games so much. But I can't deal with screamers at all. Last time I got caught off guard by one I ran out of my classroom crying and hid and cried in the toilets for a solid 30 mins having a panic attack. After it happened, my parents wouldn't let my see anything remotely scary for the next couple years. I got banned from playing a zombie themed board game ffs. I also wasn't allowed to watch my dad play any scary games and I wasn't allowed to play any scary games until I was like 13-14. Thanks for the panic attacks dad.
>>
>>17061068
You honestly expect elementary school girls to act rationally
>>
>be me
>watch video
>screamer pops up
>scream
>>
Dunno if this counts but for a week straight I would get this random high pitch bloody gurgling scream while I slept.. . It would cause me to literally jump out of bed and usually fall to the ground.
>>
File: 1449232088836.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1449232088836.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>sister has a friend over
>they were on funny junk browsing some dank may mays
>come across scary maze game
>I have no idea what it is
>sister and her friend tell me to play it
>haha ok
>get to 3rd level
>okay so when you get near the end make sure to look close because something really cool happens and you will miss it if you don't look close enough
>basically eating the screen at this point
>the screamer pops up and I freak the fuck out crying and screaming and hide behind my sister
>still hear screaming
>she shuts off the computer
>I'm fucking noided now I wouldn't touch the computer for a whole month
>sister and her friend act like they didn't know that it would happen so they don't get in trouble
>years after whenever my sister wold mention anything about the game I would get super freaked out

I was literally scarred by it for 2 years because I was such a little bitch
>>
>>17061366
Holy shit I thought my reaction was bad that's crazy man I hope you get over your fear one day. I've seen that one before too I didn't react too badly
>>
>>17061456
Forgot to mention I would have nightmares of my sister showing it to my family members and I would just try and hide as far away as I could but when the screaming started the world would start shaking and falling apart
>>
>>17061118
you still don't know how to use a computer properly
>>
>>17061366
i kek'd good.
hope you conquer your fears
>>
>Visiting to cousins
>He and Dad are watching some video
>Tells me some christmas song is evil
>Shows me video
>It's just some audio lines and nothing else
>Video asks to reverse it
>He clicks it
>Plays backwards and suddenly some fucking face
>I just look at it
>Dad and cousin expected me to freak out
>I was completely unfazed
I don't know how the fuck I didn't flinch. I remember freaking out internally. Like I freaked out, but somehow I kept it in.
>>
>>17061462
The video probably isn't anywhere near as bad as I remember it. But I still just can't bring myself to actually click the video.
Every time I see a thumbnail on youtube for it etc I can hear the scream in my head and I come over really faint and ill.
I once vomited at school because I saw the thumbnail and it reminded me of it and I had a panic attack and had to run (stumble) to the bin to throw up in (I have a really weak stomach when it comes to feeling unwell/ill. I can throw up on command without having to use my fingers).
Surprisingly, I don't have an issue with zombies or anything and I love all things creepy/unsettling (kinda pointless saying it here but what ever) But I just can't deal with jump scares at all.
I remember playing P.T. when that came out and I was loving it but the bit where you turn around and it goes into a cutscene and she 'feasts' on you made me throw my controller at my wall by accident (still pissed off at myself for that) and run out of my room and downstairs to my parents crying. I would have been fine if she was a couple feet away and I could run or ANYTHING. but nope.
>>
>be me
>10-11 years old
>parents went shopping
>alone in my house at night
>playing games in a website
>found a game with a cyan colored maze
>play it but eventually give up since i found it too hard

>next day, invite my 7yo brother and 13 year old friend to help me
>having lots of fun
>third level
>im playing
>friend at my right and my brother at my left
>super thin maze part
>we are like 10 cm away from the screen
>reach end of the level
>EXORCIST SCREAMER
>scared shitless
>closed laptop so fucking hard
>brother and friend scream
>we go to my mom shaking
>we explain her
>we eat sugar for about an hour because we couldn't calm down.

it was my first screamer, but I think it could have been worse if I had gotten scared on the day before at night. I had it good desu
>>
>>17061008
I sat here thinking that you guys were huge pussies when you were children, then I remembered my first experience with the movie The Exorcist. I was like 9 and it was late at night. Parents were watching some movie and I wanted to be grown up and see what they were watching, so I came out of my bedroom to check it out.

The scene where the girl crabwalks down the stairs suddenly scared the living fuck out of me. I remember it so much worse than it really is. I remember her head being snapped right side up and blood spewing from her mouth, but I don't think it was actually that bad.

Nevertheless, it scarred me for weeks. We lived in a super old house that was unsettling anyway, so as you can imagine, that only made things worse. Some really odd, unexplainable shit happened there, but nothing of real magnitude or that really pertains to this story. I can post those experiences if anyone's interested.

Night after night I would hear that bitches gurgling screech in my mind, and I would focus so hard on the image that I would hallucinate and see her in the darkness of ny room. Couldn't sleep right for weeks.

I guess I'll post some of the fucked up shit I experienced in that house as a wee little shit, much of which was corroborated by my mom through conversations years afterwards. I can't sleep, so fuck it. Story time.
>>
>>17062962

> Be 9 year old little fucktard
>Sitting in kitchen at dining room table
>Doing some retarded 9 year old shit
>hear weird noises coming from shelf in corner
>Glance, see nothing
>Hear noise again, like a mix of dull glass vibrating on wood and hissing
>Wtf hard, go stiff as a board
>feel extremely weird, all hairs on body stand on end
>crystal candle globe just explodes for no reason
>Shattered into millions of fine, sand like pieces

My mom told me that had happened when she was home alone with other glassware. Cups, bowls, whatever. Happened on more that three occasions, and have no explanation at all.

I have loads more stories about that creepy old piece of shit house.
>>
>>17062995
>Same age, same house
> very late night, wake up because thirsty or some shit
>Stumble out of bedroom into kitchen
> for some reason, instead of taking a right to the fridge, I take a left toward living room
>again, same weird feeling
>Like licking a 9v battery, but all over my skin
>something makes me stop right near the front door
>front door slams open with unbelievable force, breaking one of the glass panes when it hit the wall
>Scream like little birch and run for dad

The real fucked up part is that we had a front patio that was enclosed in glass, and was air tight. Both exterior doors were locked. I have no clue how that could have been possible.

Moar stories if anyone's lurking
>>
>>17061008
Mine was the damn ghost car
>>
>>17061366
My first screamer was that one too. I was in a cyber cafe (back in the time when CC's were a thing). It was sent to a friend via email and se literally jumped out of the chair. Of course eveyone was staring at us so It was spooks+spaghetti
Sorry to hear that man
>check'd
>>
File: 1446080341036.gif (33 KB, 237x200) Image search: [Google]
1446080341036.gif
33 KB, 237x200
Does anyone know if someone got killed by watching this things?
>mfw .gif
>>
>>17061008
My first one was the same as OP's pic, it was a flash game where you have to find a monster on a living room
>screamer pop up
>tfw i was 13
>tfw i wasn't scared at all, just jumped a little bit
>tfw my sister and my cousin who saw it with me was so fucking scared they didn't sleep
>>
File: 2012-01-23-IWILLDSTRYYOU.jpg (1 MB, 540x8960) Image search: [Google]
2012-01-23-IWILLDSTRYYOU.jpg
1 MB, 540x8960
>>17063050
Fuck man, me too. That scared the everliving shit out of me when I first saw it. My asshole dad showed it to me on his laptop, getting me to focus right on the little circle next to the car's wheels where the ghost was "spotted". When that... thing popped up screaming that bloodcurdling rape noise, I nearly had a fucking heart attack. I screamed like a little girl, started crying, and ran the fuck into my room where I slammed the door shut and hid under my favorite blanket for nearly an hour. Keep in mind I was about seven when this happened and was still afraid of being in a room by myself in broad daylight, so it wasn't exactly a ridiculous reaction given the circumstances. My mom got pretty fucking pissed at my dad and spent twenty minutes inadvertently teaching me several new curse words while she ripped him a new asshole. He had to go apologize and talk with me so I would maybe get some sleep that night, and to this day I still get a little nervous watching videos my dad emails me. But seriously though, FUCK THAT GHOST CAR.
>>
Holy shit, I'm having trouble remembering my first screamer. But I know it really fucked me up big time. Another one that really got me when I was a kid.
>Where's Waldo? flash game on newgrounds or some shit
>Carnival music, then a screamer picture of what's probably a real demon
>I freak out and run from the computer
>Looks back into the room.. Oh shit.. I forgot to close the Where's Waldo flash...
>If I go in to close it with wrong timing it might scream at me
>Don't even want to see it from across the room
>Ask my brother to close it and he makes fun of me
>>
>Midnight
>Check Facebook
>Friend messages me a link
>Jeffdhegiller.hdml:DD
>Mildly startled
>>
File: ACO WWWTP.jpg (26 KB, 200x450) Image search: [Google]
ACO WWWTP.jpg
26 KB, 200x450
my first one was Kikia
(one of the oldest)
I shuddered, but thought it was very amusing
watched it repeatedly for a week thereafter
>>
>>17063032
Moooaar
>>
>>17062854
Op here my mom made us eat sugar too
>>
>>17063032
Op here Moar stories ftw
>>
>>17061008
>computer is hooked up to TV with speakers
>friend sends jeff screamer link
>don't know what link it is so i just click it
>screams ring through the speakers at 100% full blast
>i fall backwards onto the floor
>parents are now awake
>parents ask me why there is violent screaming coming from my bedroom
>"UH I WAS WATCHING A VIDEO"
>they see that as redeemable
>they go back to bed
>>
>>17062985
Oh shut up. Gb2 your tulpa threads
>>
My first screamer was a win for me
>be me age 8
>cousin At home talking to my Mother
>suddendly he comes to me and asks me to go to youtube to search for a video about optical illusions
>find the video
>the maker of that video was a complete bastard because the video asked to look At a Dot for a minute or so and then the screamer would pop up
>watch the video
>screamer pops up
>Dont scream or anything
>'was that it?'
>omgimsuchacoolassboss.kg
>cousin disappointed

And that's how you be a man
>>
>>17061737
Ah bro, that was my first one.
It's called jingle bells in reverse.
>>
>>17064679
you wanna talk about white people being melodramatic
black girls are even worse, kek
>>
This is actually one of my most vivid childhood memories.

https://youtu.be/s1ZkgUA84hA

>be 7 or 8
>on computer with bro
>on website called stupidvideos
>video called "ghostly car commercial"
>seems peaceful, car rolling through mountains
>little goblin pops out and screams
>shit my pants and cry
>>
>>17064679
Considering we don't murder people for scoffing our shoes, I don't think that was dramatic.
>>
>Be 10
>Steve Erwin just died
>Look for his death video
>Find one I believe is real
>People swimming around
>all of the sudden, SPOOK
>Get scared
>Can't close browser
>Turn off PC
>>
That face...

That face is the reason I am incapable of watching scary movies.

My dad showed me and my sister a screamer when we were young that pretended to be a documentary about ghosts.

It was long as fuck and had a massive build up.

Looking at it now brings back the feeling of absolute dread I experienced years ago.
>>
I was playing Ghoul's Forest 3 which is naturally fucked up with screamers and stuff but you quickly get used to them since they're just cheap little jumpscares. But the fucking Yurei. No. If she gets you, you see a flurry of fucked up images like dead babies. When I was playing, I made it to the Yurei, but I was too much of a pussy so I looked away. Dread had overwhelmed me. My eyes were still open so I could see the laptop in the corner of my vision. I waited. In the corner of me eye, I saw a variety of images just flicker. I saw the corner of some clowns and corpses. Fucked up
>>
File: 1448659926786.gif (2 MB, 244x147) Image search: [Google]
1448659926786.gif
2 MB, 244x147
>>17063810

Same for me, scared the shit out of me when a friend forwarded it to me (before it became well known.)

>Proceed to send it to this girl I was friends with and tell her to turn it up, it's a cool commercial. >Loses her shit in the middle of the night.

Man, I miss being young.
>>
>be me in middle school
>browse early 2000 internet
>stumble upon webpage that tells you when you're going to die
>complete questionnaire
>asks age, where do you live, I can't remember really
>submit it
>loads slowly
>suddenly it tells you that you are going to die... Today!
>a fucking screamer pops up of a weird dead person in a hospital bed, with a green face, all fucked up
>i died
>>
>younger brother and his friend on computer
>"hey op come and look at this"
>okfinewhatever
>sit down infront of computer
>video plays
>screamer pops up
>jump up
>instinctivly punch lcd screen and break it
>parents pissed
>brother and friend dont even laugh
>they dont say anything
>they never bring it up again
>>
Have you guys gotten the random screamer when you post yet?
>>
You know what would suck? If people found a way to hack websites and make a screamer appear when you have no way of expecting it.

Like right now you're browsing /x/, you might be reading a story or browsing a thread and at any moment a screamer pops up right when you least expect it.
>>
I remember when I got obsessed with screamer videos on youtube
even though they scared me shitless I'd watch them every single day, i remember the face from the scary maze game was one I'd see a lot and even seeing it now, years later, freaks me out

I also had my first experience of sleep paralysis
>cant move
>can barely make out my room
>all I can see is that face but red, with static scratching across it and it suddenly getting closer and screaming

I couldnt sleep properly for months after it
>>
No. Explain further.
>>
>>17066843
Meant for >>17066385.
>>
>>17061396
Pls be in London
>>
>>17066387
not today satan
>>
>>17065155
this was my first screamer too. it was the first time i had ever gone on youtube.
>>
>be 6-7
>practicing piano
>I can faintly hear the rest of my family laughing in the computer room
>stop practicing to see what's up
>here anon do you see the face
>it's just a picture of a kitcheOH FUCK
>I kind of go into shock and fall on the floor
>entire family is laughing at me
>mom tells me to stop crying and finish practicing

After that I was pretty much a nervous wreck, seeing things in the corners of my vision and lots of nightmares. I ended up keeping a hand in front of my face when using the internet until 5th grade, and then my mom made me look at the pictures of that girl that got burnt alive after being hit by a drunk driver and that set me back a bunch.
>>
>>17061366
Either you're the biggest pussy in the world or you just have autism.
>>
After reading this thread I would say I have balls of steel. I bet anons itt would get traumatized for life if flushing the toilet would make too much noise.
>>
>>17066387
That is my nightmare. I have panic attacks and feel uncomfortable with loud noises like airplanes or motorbikes...I cant control it but i can litterally have a panic attack from a fucking screamer.
>be me years ago
>9yo little girl on the interwebs
>maze game oh lol seems fun
>spooly screamer pops up
>scream and close it and then proceeds to cry

2 years ago
>midnight
>oh i should go to sleep i finished homework and feel tired
>asshole bully girl from high school send me a link on facebook
>she knows i am prone to panic attacks and stuff
>The hell does this bitch want
>jeffdhekiller:D:D hurr
>fucking loud and flashing
>scream and falls on the floor hurting my back badly in the process
>begins to shake and cry
>Hugs stuffed animal and has to sleep with a small light on
>told the girl "...so that's it? Go away already."
>Thank you internet for permitting me to lie
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449783702386.jpg (15 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449783702386.jpg
15 KB, 250x354
>like 7 years ago
>summer after third grade
>on youtube, watching shitty punk rock music videos
>click on one by simple plan
>looksgud.jpg
>suddenly pic of that exorcist bitch
>scream
>cover eyes
>cower in computer chair for like five minutes
>eventually cover my eyes and attempt to close window
>after like ten tries finally do it
>run away
>relatively spooked for rest of week
>get over it
Looking at these stories makes me feel better.
>>
File: skele bone.png (19 KB, 816x460) Image search: [Google]
skele bone.png
19 KB, 816x460
AHHH
>>
>>17065463
Haha, that game is pretty dank.
I would just close my eyes when I missed Yurei enough times.
>>
My first screamer is probably one of my most nostalgic internet memories. I will never be as scared as the first time. I truly believe that my first screamer enhanced my internet experience. I don't get scared anymore, and whenever I do "Hey, good one", and move on.
>>
You guys just reminded me of a scary dream I had back in Grade 1.

>have old school computers that only played floppy disk games
>still manage to have horrifying nightmare about viruses
>it was back in the day when viruses were all the rage and people actually gave a shit about having one
>in the dream the virus made a horrific screaming noise
>near every computer it infected
>couldn't turn it off, didn't know when it would strike
>computers gave me a frighten for about a year after that

>first screamer was a color blindness test
>I was doing pretty well, got all the numbers right
>obviously one comes up that is incomprehensible
>suddenly Micheal Jackson
>and screaming
>lots of it
>hide under the desk because confusion

Another story, but not really screamer related
>8th grade
>have already went on 4chan and have seen porn and shock pictures
>some kid beside me in computer class tries to look up funny cat videos
>clicks on site that promises funny cat videos
>no cat videos in site
>only repeating pictures of goatse, tubgirl, etc
>they keep refreshing
>"where are the cat videos"
>I'm getting paranoid because of the pictures beside me
>don't want to be implicated
>also don't want to see them any more
>"why aren't there cat videos"
>hit the power button on their computer
>>
>>17061366
It's remarkable how much of a bitch you are
>>
>>17067433
Pussy
>>
>>17062995
>tfw the very atoms within your household objects start to collapse
>>
>>17064842
stupidvideos, fuck man I remember that site
>>
>>17061456
I was scared by that same game when I was 7-9 by my brother, he set the speakers to full max and I fell off the chair and hid under the table like a lil pussy. But hell at least I'm not a giant pussy so it didn't traumatize me like the rest of you weak faggots lel
>>
I got this virus or something when I was 13 or so. It would play weird video game sounding noises at random intervals and occasionally this disgusting looking pixelated face would pop up and scream and freeze the computer. You could predict when the screamer would happen cause the screen would go black for about 3 seconds or so first so I would turn off my speakers and close my eyes and hold the power button while it happened. I haven't found any information on the virus or found anyone else that got it but it was pretty fucked up, first time it happened I started crying and didnt use the computer for a while but I eventually figured out how to "avoid" it.
>>
>>17061008
screamers ruined my fucking life senpai
>>
I was in grade 1 or 2, and I had already figured out porn and that I could find it by searching simple things like "big cock" (before u call me homo I am a girl) or "big boobs"..
and I ended up finding this porn site that also had porn games.
so I clicked on this one and it was basically that snake game where you try not to hit the walls and get as long as you could or whatever.
>Snake was a dick
I'm playing for a little bit, no problem and a fucking bunch of various demon faces start flashing on the screen while screaming.
Scared the shit out of me.
I run up my basement stairs
>realize I left the porn open on my computer
>fuck I gotta go down there
Took me about 20 minutes to go back down and close porn
>>
>>17061432
gud
>>
>>17069808
grill on /x/ ?

you know the drill
>>
>>17061008
>Be around 11
>have a toy that's a red glass sphere
>can be separated into half spheres roughly the size of an eyeball
>mom decides to troll little sister
>puts half of the red sphere over eye and covers it with hand
>calls my little sister, about six y old, to show her something
>mock crying, tells sis that she had an accident and hurt her eye
>sister already freaked out, she's 7
>mom removes hand, reveals grotesque swollen red ball where eye should be
>sister screams and starts crying
>Mom laughing non stop

I laughed too but looking back that was pretty fucked up mom
>>
>>17062995
This one time when I was in middle school I walked through my kitchen and as I was walking out I just heard a glass smash right behind me, all of my sisters saw it happen but I was the only on in the kitchen, it was weird too because it happened right by this cabinet we called the "devil cabinet" because it had a demonic looking face in the wood
>>
I saw a flash called Subliminal Messages. It has a creepy feel, and then the prayer near the end is scary enough. Some of the images that pop up are legitimately unsettling to look at even in non-screamer format.
youtu.be/fKXz9cG3KAo
>>
>be me
>15yo teen
>end of 2012
>middle of the night
>friend sends me a link named : "endofworldcountdown" or something like that
>click on it not expecting anything
>jeff the killer pops up
>shit my pants
>closed browser

I didnt sleep that night and had problems sleeping the next day.
And yeah I know im a pussy.
>>
>>17067433
That's some aplha parenting right there
>>
>>17069834
/x/ was finally getting good for lack of attention whores so dont try and encourage it
>>
File: 1449221010724.jpg (32 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1449221010724.jpg
32 KB, 297x331
>>17069106
>tfw nothing surprises you anymore
>>
File: 1436632694670.png (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436632694670.png
57 KB, 500x500
>>17069808
>girl
>watching porn
>>
File: kikia.jpg (70 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
kikia.jpg
70 KB, 960x540
>>17063810
>Kikia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gh6n54nmGI

Can anyone read the Chinese?
>>
>>17070095
it only left with me a hatred of screamers, thats all
I appreciate they can be well done or funny but I get scared by them, no sjw here
>>
TFW didn't see a screamer till I got the Internet at 17.

I am too fucking old to be on this shitty site
>>
File: 1266441914325.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1266441914325.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>17070095
Nah dude i seriously fucking hate having panic attacks even though it actually seems ok ish to other people because "i'm a girl hurr hurr grills are easily scured" i fucking hate this, seriously i wish i could hear loud noises without shuddering or litteraly shake a lot and cry a little in front of a screamer.
Fuck tumblr and these sjw that thinks "crying" is having a "panic attack" and use this word to have pity points. Because of it i'm even more ashamed of this shit.
>>
>>17061366
You know, SixFlags St. Louis actually set up an attraction the year that commercial came out where you would peep into a hole, press a button, and then it would play it.

I was fucking baffled. I knew it was coming just because I had seen the commercial prior (thanks dad) but I figured there'd be some sort of legal issue.
>>
>>17064898
well you commit mass murders in schools for no reason,so..
>>
>tfw nobody to comfort through panic attacks
>>
>>17070085
for real I used to have a problem hahaha.
I watch it occasionally still
>>
>mom shows me a video
>the car commercial with the ghost on the screen
>the screamer is on high volume
>slap mom because I got scared and angry
>she just laughs

I just flinch if a screamer pops up.
>>
>>17061366
That was my first one too, but I was looking for ghost videos and the description said it was German/Swedish/Some Euro country advertisement that they didn't show because it caught a ghost on the hood of the car, and I actually paused it before the scream part to see if I could see the ghost, and when I decided I could not I got spooped. Then I looked for more videos.
>>
>>17061432
10/10 would read again
>>
>>17070112
You, old?
I didn't get the internet until double that.
I'm so old I might as well waste my time on any site I damn well please.
>>
>>17061008
my first one was a shitty videogame I found on one of those flash games sites
It was under the "horror" category and it had a 18+ warning but it seemed just a normal jump n kill platform with some splatter elements so I kept playing it, however it forced fullscreen mode by opening another window
Anyway at some point while you're killing zombies or something you grab a chainsaw as a weapon, after pressing the attack button it produces a very loud chainsaw sound and then a huge screamer pops out
I was so scared by that experience that I ended up being afraid of fullscreen mode for 2-3 years
>>
>>17061366
The German television was really fucked up to actually show this at afternoon in the commercials. I was like 8 when I first saw these.
I never actually saw the car one, only the one with the golfer and the beach ones. No idea why the car one became so popular.
>>
>>17061737
>>17061366
Both of these got me, freaked me out enough to be scared of any videos for like 2 years
>>
>>17061366
my first one was this one too and my dad gathered my whole family to see it. I was like 13 though so it didn't hit me so hard, but I have always had problems with anxiety so I still remember how overwhelming the adrenaline hit was
>>
>>17066949
Haha mine too
>>
>>17065155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5VVzEjMvY

Just found it lol
>>
>playing roblox
>Pretty young
>spooky horror house map
>everyone in the comments is saying there's a really scary screamer
>didn't care, completed the map
>escaped house without seeing a screamer
>comment about how there's no screamer and everyone's lying blah blah blah
>some dude PMs me
>"Hey there's a second ending to the map, you know kid! Join my server ill help you through it"
>seems like a nice guy
>join him
>he's really friendly and helpful
>takes me to a room I've never seen
>there's a hole in the bed in the room
>tells me to follow him down
>hole leads to a sewer
>"This is the way you're meant to to"
>I proceed to follow him
>lots of turns in the sewer
>suddenly out of fucking nowhere, a Regan face appears
>scream my fucking lungs out
>sleep with mommy for a whole week

A year later,

>at school
>it's playtime
>we were allowed to go on the internet inside on Fridays
>my friend Chris tells me to look at his laptop
>there's the fucking Regan face everywhere on Google images
>start crying but try hide my face to avoid looking like a coward
>"C-Chris s-stop! Turn i-i-t off p-please..."
>run out of the class and go to the toilets
>wait for about 5 mins
>think this will make him remove the image
>go back in class
>Chris is nowhere to be seen
>sit down
>suddenly the laptop gets shoved in my face, Regan right in my fucking face
>he spooped me from behind

wow
>>
ITT: Pussies
>>
>>17061008
In 5th grade.
On ebaumsworld with older cousin.
>hey man come check this out.
Black screen with a paragraph of blue letters going by, tells me to read it.
I'm reading it, about 10 seconds in fucking demonic figure screams (full body) and then fucking zooms in real close to the face while screaming.
>>
>>17061008
>>17061008
>>17061008
>>17061008
Play escape from the coolsonian. (It's a scooby doo game)
>playing game
>finally get to end, get crowbar to open up mummy tomb
>reading "he's here.." or something along the lines of that.
>fucking face, I shit you not A FUCK TON WORSE than the screamers you've seen.
Completely unfuckingexpected in a god damn kids game.
Play it, I dare youuu
>>
>>17069834
this ain't /b/
>>
>>17061709
Fuck no man. I don't think it's ever going to stop. I have panic attacks just being out in crowded areas let alone having my fucking heart ripped from my chest like a fucking screamer does. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's how I die.
>>
>>17070586
Yeah man, ignore niggers making up the majority of crime and prison population while only making up a very small percent of the total population
>b-but there's an occasional school shooting and that guy is white!
>what? niggers chimping out, raping and killing people
>they must've been provoked
go get c.ucked elsewhere
>>
>>17064679
I'm not exagerating the fact that the speakers were on the max setting which is VERY loud. my ears were quite literally inches from the speakers. and she screamer was still going on. It WAS fucking loud. I just couldn't move due to the shock. Granted it only lasted a few seconds or what ever, but it was long enough trust me.
>>
>>17067461
>>17069639
MtF my friend. So yeah, the biggest pussy in the world :)
>>
>>17075904
I dare say it will get better with time and age, But I have pretty bad gender dysphoria
>>17075893
and general anxiety issues (as well as lot's of bipolar and depression in both sizes of my family (thought they never gave me a diagnosis because I was "too young" at the time)
I've always been a nervous/shy little shit and I've always just seen it as a part of me. I don't mind it most of the time as most people I know find it endearing and I get looked after a lot :)
>>
I will never forget the name Kikia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51hW1cZMk5g
it happened in a damn library of all places when I was about 10-12
My screams echoed through the halls and I ran away
I explained it to the lady after, she let me go without punishment
>>
>>17061456
lol pussy
>>
Screamers are what is tearing this nation apart
>>
>>17061008
I got one for ya, OP. It scared the shit out of me.

>be me
>be around 7 or 8 years old
>be in mom's boyfriend's place
>my mom and her bf were discussing something on the table
>being the brat I was I kept disturbing things
>he got up and turned on the plasma, which was about 65 inches
>grabs the keyboard (PC was connected to the TV) and googles the maze game
>he shows me how it works and tries it a few times, always fails the first level
>he puts the sound on maximum and tells me to give it a shot
>i start playing it and keep failing on the first/second level
>i start getting closer to the TV so I can see where the little dot was better. i was probably 20 inches away from the TV
>third level, after dozens of times
>i start getting close to the finish
>"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
>i flip my shit, throw the mouse and keyboard against the TV, turn right and then start running away on all fours and smash against the wall
>i then turn around and still on all fours start running for the left
>(that thing was still screaming)
>my mom and her bf are laughing hysterically
>i slide underneath the table where they were and hug my mom's ankles

>eventually they explained me it was from The Exorcist
>after 10 minutes of crying I calmed myself down and we talked about the movie
>after a couple of weeks I decide to watch it and got more frightened because of Pazuzu
>>
>>17061737
And that fucker put a "ha ha" in the end
I was obsesed with backwards song when i saw that video.
>>
File: Untitled_Image.png (71 KB, 288x336) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_Image.png
71 KB, 288x336
>I was around 11
>Somehow end up watching a load of those "DISTURBING GHOST SIGHTING CAUGHT ON TAPE" Youtube videos with millions of views
>I thought they were the coolest shit since custom Club Penguin servers, though
>Clicks on a video titled "scary"
>The Exorcist theme starts playing and a picture of sooper-spoopy basment pops up
>"What's wrong with this picture?"
>40 or so seconds pass as I desperately scan the image
>The music abruptly stops and the face of some corpse girl similar to pic related pops up, followed by the sound of a woman screaming and howling
>I exit the browser, slam the laptop shut and sit in my chair rocking and sobbing for 15 minutes
That video would've probably seemed incredibly retarded if I watched it right now, but since it was just titled with "scary", I haven't found it since.
>>
>>17061366
And all that was caused by your fucking dad..

What a dick
>>
>be around 8
>on new computer with mom on some shitty site, basically page full of links
>crazy frog lol
>"Where's Waldo?"
>Carnival music, looking for Waldo
>start to hear "im gonna get you" in the background
>Vampire pops up and screams
>I get scared as fuck and start crying, mom trying to calm me but I'm shook
>Dad comes home and yells at mom for showing me the screamer
>Dad then proceeds to beat me with the dictionary for being a little bitch
>Forces me to watch blair with project same night
>nowadays no longer able to get scared watching horror movies or screamers
>Terrified of my Dad though
>>
>>17064679
I'm black.
>>
File: 1449590555000.jpg (57 KB, 547x393) Image search: [Google]
1449590555000.jpg
57 KB, 547x393
>be about 14 or 15
>computer has really shit internet so usually go to a friends house to browse
>he brings this video on funnyjunk up called "watch this" or something like that
>just lyrics of a song scrolling up the page
>"say it once, say it twice, or a million times"
>"say you love me, say you need me til the end of time"
>"say that you love me do-"
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn near had a heart attack, the concept of screamers was completely new to me, I had no idea such things existed. Memory is burned solidly into my mind. I remember for years I'd lie away at night and I couldn't stop thinking about that fucking exorcist face. It seems so silly now but that picture really used to freak me out.
>>
>>17076077
I saw that same screamer in 7th grade. I was in some summer program where you basically got a laptop and browsed the internet all day. A friend gave me the link to some weird website--wasn't YouTube--where I watched that video. The video I saw was like 10 minutes long with some really weird ghost pics before the screamer at the end. Been looking for it for years.
>>
>>17076132
He's really not. I love my dad too bits and he didn't know I was going to freak out like that or he would never have done it.
>>
>>17066387
proof that satan browses /x/
>>
>>17061008

>be about 12
>dad tells me to watch a video of a real ghost driving a car
>gotabadfeelaboutthisscoob
>tell my dad it better not be a screamer
>says its not
>the zombie face flies up
>curls up in a ball and starts crying
>dad never shows me a screamer again
>>
>>17078406
my mom made me watch this one when i was like 8, fucked me up good
>>
>>17067523
I got scared by all this shit but never traumatized like these fags lol. I got scared frequently as a kid and I still am rather paranoid but i never have the experience of "Watched this, didn't sleep for weeks" or "this still scares me". I jump, freak out, and I'm fine anywhere from seconds to occasionally a day later when the night is over.
>>
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31
>>
File: 1448894098131.jpg (76 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1448894098131.jpg
76 KB, 321x348
>>17078406
>be like 12
>go to cyber cafe with my brother and his gf
>excited because after they finished their shit I could play dem flash games
>cafe is a piece of shit and has one of those anti-porn/dangereous website bullshit blockers
>doesn't let me open the webpage I usually used
>brother says he has a cool game to play on his email
>his gf tells him not to be cruel, but he cuts her mid sentence
>he opens that damn flash
>tells me to pay attention to the lyrics
>try my hardest to read and understand (english is not my first language)
>he's giggling like a fucker
>I squint harder because the lyrics are so small
>FUCKINGFACEPOPSUP.png
>jump from my seat and fall down
>my brother is laughing like a fucking hyena while his gf tries to hide her laughter
>I can't even breathe or say a single word
>close eyes but the face is still there

I didn't really scream, but was fucking paralyzed.
Since then I became a lot more careful with flash games and videos, only got seriously spooked again by that OBEYDAWALRUS video.
>>
>>17066387

There is a gif on encyclopedia dramatica that has like 20 or so creepypastas, I didn't realise it was a gif and as I was reading the fifth one or so a fucking face appear out of nowhere, I shat bricks.
>>
>>17066385
I thought that was only on Halloween?
>>
>>17062854
Why did you eat sugar? Wtf?
>>
>>17078406
Same fucking thing man.
Never had seen a screamer til the day it happened to me,
I remember it too vividly because of that.
>>
>>17061366
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1450072473422.webm
>>
File: 1449152658674.jpg (18 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1449152658674.jpg
18 KB, 704x528
>early 00s
>like 13
>click on a screamer
>that's fucking gay
>go back to fapping to Ganguro Girl
>>
>>17078179
holy FUCK MAN, was the website AmishDonkey.com? It's dead now, but I saw that exact fucking thing. The other stuff on the website was shit like the retarted burger king guy, and assorted links like that. Fuckin loved that site, except for that Waldo screamer.
>>
>>17061366
The ones with the goblin are way worse, imo
>>
>>17080417
it's a home remedy for calming people down. My mother had me eat a spoonful of sugar to calm me down after my first screamer
[spoiler]it didn't work[/spoiler]
>>
>>17078179
My first screamer too lol. I knew something was up cause I had the game where that pic was from and I KNEW Waldo wasn't in that screen, still scared the shit out of me
>>
I remember seeing that screamer that's embedded into the Japanese comic.

It's a woman stood with her back towards the reader, as you scroll down the story continues and eventually it locks the scroll function so you can't back out and her head turns 180 towards the reader. Freaky shit. I saw that when I was like 18/19 and it seriously unsettled me.
>>
>~13yrs ago
>looking up some random shit
>come across some sort of 'when you see it' image of a messy basement
>is actually a pop-out gif where that freaky asian graveyard ghost girl runs at you from the back of the basement
>literally freaked

this was before youtube so screamer videos weren't quite yet a common thing, so was not expecting it to be a gif so it really caught me off guard
>>
>>17064842
This
I was maybe 10 at the time. I definitely jumped and got freaked out for a second but once I realized what happened I got over it pretty quick
>>
Idk if anyone knows what I'm talking about, but there was a flash video on starterupsteve.com( I miss those days)where its just a room and a doorway. A shadow go by the doorway a couple of times and eventually comes into the room staring at you. It wasn't a jumpscare exactly, but I remember it fucking with me because I was like 5 or 6 and my brother decided to expose me to the internet at a very young age.( boy I have a story about first seeing rotten.com). Does anyone have sauce on that old flash bid?
>>
all iod can say is the scren
>>
File: kot blini.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
kot blini.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>mom and sis at computer
>say "hey come look at this video"
>already heard commotion, knew something was up
>say no
>"I'll take you for come mcdonalds if you watch this video"
>ok
>calm camera panning around a park
>screamer
>get scared and cry
>didn't even get mcdonalds
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 498x750
I've always been paranoid of screamers so I never experienced a screamer with sound, I always looked at the comments of the video beforehand.

Anyways, back in high school there was a website called "Spotify premium for free" or some shit like that.
>talking to some girl on skype
>she's with her friend
>tell her to download Spotify and listen to my playlist and make up some shitty name like Anon's mix or some shit
>she ACTUALLY believes me
>tell her to bring sound to the highest
>hear my own voice at this point
>hear her click
>mute my microphone
>"hey anon whyd you go so silent-"
>hear screaming and crying
>laugh my ass off for maybe even an hour
>next day at school she's acting really weird

probably traumatised her for life
>>
File: 144382969420.png (367 KB, 539x620) Image search: [Google]
144382969420.png
367 KB, 539x620
>>17080655
>hovering over the link plays still plays it
>>
File: 1397198109332.jpg (408 KB, 4950x2979) Image search: [Google]
1397198109332.jpg
408 KB, 4950x2979
Does anybody here remember the screamers on tekzoned?
>>
File: dog_hamburger.jpg (34 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
dog_hamburger.jpg
34 KB, 480x320
>>17086074
What a cruel world.
>>
I can't remember the first one, but I remember playing a mod called Sven Co-op for Halflife a while back. There was this one map called "adams_puzzles" where it would ask you a bunch of questions and you would need to walk through the answer, and if you got it wrong, you would be pulled down a hallway with the OP's pic at the end and it would play some shitty rock music. However, for the last question was some really long math problem with 8 different answers and it had a warning for people with epilepsy. If you got it wrong, which I obviously did many times, you would be teleported into an area, covered with this really creepy girls face and a really loud scream would play on loop, then you would die and start from the beginning. I had a hard time trusting custom Sven Co-op maps after that.
>>
>>17079674
It is pretty much the same for me. Most of the stuff seems to be overly exaggerated. Damn, it almost seems like /x/ can't tell even their real experiences without roleplaying.
>>
>be around 10
>mom gets an email from coworker
>'Anon come watch this cool video, they filmed a ghost on a car commercial'
>Oh boy
>the video is taking too long to load on shitty dialup internet
>'Oh, maybe later'
>Later overhear her describing it to my dad, saying how bad it startled her
I really dodged a bullet.
>>
>>17087560
Sorry, no theaters were found in the area.
>>
File: 1446206254598.png (291 KB, 1241x837) Image search: [Google]
1446206254598.png
291 KB, 1241x837
My first one was probably the car one, along with the maze game. Hard to believe it's been almost/over a decade since then. Like >>17069928 I also wound up seeing these videos about subliminal messages and shit blew my mind because I was much more impressionable back then.
>>
File: 1443562929919.png (137 KB, 466x492) Image search: [Google]
1443562929919.png
137 KB, 466x492
>>17069108
>it was back in the day when viruses were all the rage
>>
>>17069778
>You could predict when the screamer would happen cause the screen would go black for about 3 seconds or so first so I would turn off my speakers and close my eyes and hold the power button while it happened.

Your post made me remember I had something similar happen to me, I installed a Pikachu cursor set back in 1999 or 2000, so far so good. Then months later I installed the first Sims game, after exiting the game something would go wrong with the computer's integrated graphics and would make the normal Pikachu cursor huge and deform it in a disturbing way, to the point I always covered my eyes after exiting the Sims.
>>
I was on Facebook and saw a shared video, it was a video of a squirrel trapped in a mouse trap trying to get out for like 2-3 minutes. When it finally does, it stops, pauses, looks at the camera and runs at it suddenly and then a spooky face shows up with audio. Got me good.
>>
>>17061008
>>17063810

That was my first screamer, didn't even flinch but made me have the habit of lowering the volume of unknown flash applications errytime. Also this is not a screamer but made me jump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7vqvRZg4M
>>
>>17061008

OMFG that was my first screamer image
>>
>>17078958
I think I know the one you mean, was on an old site called JK Cinema or something. cba to search for it
(actually too spooked lol)
>>
>>17088949
Oh shit, it still exists. Looks like there are even more spoop videos now.

http://www.jkcinema.com/gamesandmovies.aspx
>>
>>17064842
My dad being the funny asshole that he is showed me that while I was in elementary school.

I later showed it to all my friends, then they showed it to all theirs, etc...
>>
>Be me
>Playing Starcraft Broodwar like 12-13 years ago
>Battle.net custom games are pretty cool and a nice break from ladder
>Map name: What's wrong with this map?
>The premise is that a bug will happen during a normal gathering/setting up of the base
>"Turn up your volume because you'll be getting hints from the sound"
>There I go looking extra close to the screen, with the volume cranked up
>After a while, an ascii baby appears
>Loud as fucking crying noise
>WTF
>Fall back on my chair

I had many lulz hosting that map afterwards
>>
>>17079730
kek
>>
>Be me, years ago
>Looking up scary games
>Find a website that has both scary games and videos
>Check out the videos
>Find one that's titled something like 'Jingle Bells Secret Message.'
>Videos plays Jingle Bells normally, but says there's a secret message when played backwards.
>Video starts to play backwards
>Turn up the volume so I can hear the message better
>When suddenly a picture of a man pops up screaming, the screaming on a loop
>"HIYEAH! HIYEAH! HIYEAH!"
>Piss self
>Exit off website
>Turn off computer
>Don't go on computer for a couple of days

>Years later
>Forgot about the screamer
>In living room on my laptop, Dad watching TV
>He's watching some show showing funny political clips
>When suddenly hear that scream from the screamer
>"HIYEAH!"
>I have a flashback and remember the screamer
>Look up at the TV
>It's Howard Dean
>>
>>17079730
Oh fuck, I remember that one, it got me good.
>>
Oh, I remember my first one. It was that optical illusions Flash I stumbled upon. I was browsing the interwebz during deep night while my parents were asleep with my dank 56.6k modem and screamer itself was not the scariest part just because I was afraid my mom would hear that ear-splitting sound in my headphones and then scream at me for not sleeping. Luckily, she did not wake up.
>>
>>17089569

I'm one of those fuckers who made floodbots. Bnet was cool stuff
>>
>>17061456
Similar story here
>me 10 years old
>recently started not being scared of the dark
>friend mentions really scary video on funnyjunk at school
>ask him what it is, but he doesn't wanna tell me
>think to myself 'how scary could it be?', but at that point the only scary face I've seen was the mask from 'Scream'

A few days later
>friend starts up a video called 'Watch this!'
>text starts scrolling up while soft music plays (didn't read the text though)
>expected the picture to scroll up with the text
>suddenly spoopy picture pops up with scream
>i scream
>screaming stops and i look at the screen
>i scream again
>friend closes the window
>a few hours after he left I couldnt stop thinking about it and ended up crying in my dad's lap with my eyes closed in case I saw the picture again somehow

Can't remember for how long but it took a lot more than two years to recover from that. I can't even remember what the picture was of.
>>
>>17078406
Man, this was my first screamer too. My bitch of a cousin did this to me, worst part was that she left me all alone in the room. I remember when it happened I was close to shitting my pants and I remember just basically banging on the door pleading for her to open up. I didn't cry or anything, I was just in a rather deep state of shock after it happened
>>
there was a site called sfog or some shit it was some stupid ghost website and there was this one gif on it called "the house" and after about like 30 seconds of looking at it this ghost girl who looks like the chick from the grudge comes running out and that is how is was scared of the dark for a good 5 years. there wasn't even any sound to it it just fucking scarred me and i don't even know why
>>
>>17061008
>brother and I browsing funnyjunk.com back in 2002 or some shit I forget
>watched that fucking WEEEEE!! squirrel vid and that one that's like "which backstreet boy is gay" among others
>video titled "WATCH THIS!!!!"
>click it
>starts playing like a vid of scrolling lyrics for some love song
>SUDDENLY EXORCIST GIRL AND HORRIBLE SCREAM

We ran into the TV room and forced my mom to go in and turn it off because we were too scared. I never trusted a video on the internet again
>>
>>17064660
>>17082103
Mexicans?
>>
>>17061008
>Be me
>Friend of mine makes me play the labyrinth screaming thing
>Screamer starts, i jump, not because it scared me, but because the fucking son of a bitch set the fucking speakers at max volume
>Turn speakers off
>Fin
>>
>>17098183
>be 8yrs old me
>be bitching to my brother for him to leave the PC so i could play some delta force
>he leaves after some time
>i go in happy as fuck
>motherfucker had this program running called "little girl" with a cute fucking face on it(saw it afterwards)
>i start the game, reminder that my PC was slow as fuck
>start a mission
>after sometime i hear a fucking scream, and screen goes pitch black
>then it shows up a fucking japanese ring shit girl image, loading slowly
>didn't wait shit to load, fucking ran away the in the speed of light times 2
>cried my shit out while my fucking brother stood there laughing hes fucking ass off
>fucker

he pissed me the fuck off that day, but i was to traumatized to do any shit. shit wasnt even a screamer it just fucking startled my alot
>>
>youtube 2007/08
>finds video called "Toy Story Secret Messages"
>watches video
>music had very low volume, so I turn it up.
>big mistake
>shows random pics from Toy Story 1 & 2 while "You Got A Friend In Me." plays
>suddenly, a loud scream comes from speakers while an image of a skull with human eyes and red hair appears on the screen.
>my heart pounds and I turn down the volume.
>i was only 12/13 years old.

Sometimes I hate when I find these on YouTube, especially when I find these.
>>
>>17061008

>be like 11 or so
>Cousin calls me in to play Scary Maze game
>Play it
>Shitty exorcist pic comes up and scares me

Seen it like 1000 times after that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzGRdu7dXZ4
>>
File: 1425585924388.jpg (8 KB, 182x226) Image search: [Google]
1425585924388.jpg
8 KB, 182x226
>>17069108
>"why aren't there cat videos"
>hit the power button on their computer
>>
i think my first screamer was that advert with the car going around the mountain and the spooky zombie puppet. im easily startled so jumpscares usually get me good, but luckily the advert prepared me for when my seventh grade technology teacher showed us a different screamer on the projector. it was one where a woman is riding on a bike and the same zombie puppet pops up at the end. i think i was the only kid smart enough to look away while covering my ears.
>>
File: 1345766469704.jpg (24 KB, 390x566) Image search: [Google]
1345766469704.jpg
24 KB, 390x566
> be hanging out with neighbors
> brothers
> oldest about three years younger than me
> be about twelve at the time
> watching spooky videos on old YouTube with younger one
> he puts on a video called "Elmo's got a gun" or something like that
> says it's one of his favorites
> consists of Weird Al's parody of the Aerosmith song and shit tier MS paint pictures of Elmo killing the Sesame Street cast
> wonder why I hang out with that kid
> continues as normal
> suddenly a static image of a girl pops up and speaker-popping screaming ensues
> I fucking panic
> run over to the other side of the room onto the other brother's bed
> cover my ears and close my eyes like I have autism
> it goes on for maybe a minute or two
> I showed more fear than a six year old that day
Then again, that kid also disembowled a gecko and drank his piss one time, so maybe one of us got off better than the other did.
I wish I could find that video. There's gotta be at least a couple hundred people with the same format though, minus the screamer.
>>
>>17061366
Weak motherfucker. I'm sure your dad is disappointed as fuck.
>>
File: gotta blast.jpg (209 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
gotta blast.jpg
209 KB, 600x800
>>17100722
No way. I found that video back in the day and it scared the shit out of me because I already had a traumatizing fear of screamers at that point and stopped the video about 10 seconds in because I was too paranoid. Thank Christ.
>>
>>17101343
What is going on in this pic?
>>
File: urbanlegends3.jpg (37 KB, 516x439) Image search: [Google]
urbanlegends3.jpg
37 KB, 516x439
>>17078958
>>17089424
It was JKCinema's Urban Legends 3: Ghosts.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/urbanlegends3

Doesn't really affect me much now, but this little 10-minute Flash scared the complete shit out of me back in 2003. I was looking over my shoulder and had problems sleeping for weeks.
>>
>>17061366
Just curious, how old are you now? If you're young then you still have time to conquer your fears. Also, are you a female? You remind me of an old friend.
>>
>>17101628
James hetfield takin a piss and some douche taking a picture standing next to the guy
>>
>>17101343
lol is he really bothering papa het whiles hes taking a piss
>>
>>17061366
you are a major fucking pussy. It's a screamer holy hell get help.
>>
File: tom cruise laughing 2.0.jpg (69 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise laughing 2.0.jpg
69 KB, 500x281
>>17069108
>computers gave me a frighten

10/10, would read again
>>
>>17066387
Holy fuck, I'm not the only one who fears this too?

Anyway, when me and my cousins were in middle school we'd all go up into my loft bedroom and watch screamers under a bunch of comforters on an iPod. I'm big into creepypastas/short true horror stories now but back in the day those were our ways of getting our spooky fix.
>>
>>17082103
Why would eating sugar work? That hypes kids up.
>>
>>17087560
I have been looking for this site for the longest fucking time, and my first screamer was the link titled "whatswrong"
>>
File: 000.png (287 KB, 579x583) Image search: [Google]
000.png
287 KB, 579x583
>>17076077
I saw that video too; except it wasn't 10 minutes long and was only on Youtube as far as I'm concerned, plus the only pictures were of the room and the girl.
Does anybody have a link to it? I did try searching for it, but typing nothing but "scary" in the search bar will give you just about every ghost video on Youtube.
>>
I once spent a fortnight watching YouTube reaction videos for that maze screamer. I never played the game myself, unfortunately. I was introduced to it through the videos, so the surprise was spoiled.

>>17061366
That was my first, too. It was emailed to my Hotmail account through a mailing list I was on.

I just jumped a little and exclaimed "fuck!"

Nearly ten years later, my mother emailed it to me. I had to disappoint her by telling her I already knew the ending.
>>
>>17073774
The only reason to be on 4chan at your age is if you're a pedo.
>>
>in high school
>was delinquent shit at age 16 so I went to alternative high school
>classroom was me and 14 niggers
>one day in computer lab
>playing the screamer with the maze that gets smaller and smaller
>screamer pops up and I jump back with a yell
>7 niggers crop up behind me
>get one of them to play, don't tell him what it is
>turn up volume all the way
>screamer...screams
>"AWWWW SHIT NIGGA GODDAMN"
>"WHOO BOY"
>"AHHHHH NIGGA U WILIN"
>"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOT DAYUM"
>>
>>17102578
That reaction was so over the top I thought it was fake at first, still not sure.

However the related screamer prank vids are comedy gold, there are definitely young kids who react just like some if the stories in this thread, they look traumatized.
>>
>>17102545
Let's see what websites you browse when you're 50 years old.
>>
File: 1450326482682.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450326482682.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>around 6 years old
>on my gameboy
>always playing right infront of my face
>playing pirates of the Caribbean dead mans chest
>sees treasure chest
>opens it
>pop up and music playing followed by a series of text saying "CONGRATULATION"
>mrw
>i always hid behind my pillow everytime i played eversince
>>
>>17083619
Guess you didnt see the rest of this comic... you should check it out
>>
>be me
>on skype talking to friends
>"hey anon check out this link"
>ok.jpg
>comic naver
>its a comic/manga thing online
>scroll through the images and read some words
>"okay what is this"
>when i got to a certain point on the comic, the comic basically scrolls itself and shows you a girl turning around frame by frame at a decent fast speed
>super crazy messed up hair, blood coming down eyes/face, looking at you, etc
>also plays this weird cracking noise that i assumed was her bones cracking as her head turned around
>didnt really think it was scary, the noise kinda startled me since i had high volume on my headphones
>"is that it?"
>"yeah, anon, i didnt really get it. wasn't really scary to me"
>well thats that

later that night

>be me playing games on skype with friends
>suddenly, i hear screaming
>wtf.jpg
>my 18 year old sister storms into my room shrieking
>screaming her fucking lungs out
>ive never seen my sister scream before in my entire life
>what the fuck is going on
>friends on skype ask me if everything is ok
>end call asap
>"what wrong" i ask her
>she wont stop screaming
>WHATS WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED?
>she falls to the floor and keeps screaming and crying
>im freaking the fuck out
>everyone in the house hears and comes into my room
>WHATS WRONG WITH ANONS SISTER?
>she manages to say something about someone showing her something on the computer through her constant crying and screaming
>i go to her room
>oh my god
>chills run down my spine and get goosebumps
>the face of that girl from the comic earlier is displayed full screen
>holy shit

we tried to console her, but she just wouldnt react and kept saying things like she wanted to kill herself to get the image out of her head. she kept crying on and off. it was super disturbing. i also found it really unsettling since she watches other scary and gore shit, but this comic that i found pretty lame legit gave her a panic attack. had to call an ambulance and everything to make her react again
>>
>>17103343
not a screamer story
>>
>>17103343
Whatareyourunningfrom.jpg

Seriously look up the gameboy camera/printer shit. It's disturbing.
>>
There was this screamer designed to look like a google searchbar, but when you typed something in the fucking exorcist girl would pop up. I decided this would be hilarious to do to my brother so I pulled it up on his computer and waited. I remember hearing him freak the fuck out and run to my mom crying, and to this day he's basically scared for life over pop ups
>>
>>17061008
>On start her up steve
>some celeb nude
>whatever, not like I'm doing anything else
>fuck I know we're on dial up but this is ridiculous
>full on screaming roar, the image is the celebs head but like something out of species
>minorly startled, but over all not to fussed
>still struggle with modern screamers
I don't understand it, my first experience wasn't anything dreadful but now they can really get to me even if I psyche myself up.
>>
>>17103427
> using a search bar thats installed on a pc

The fucker deserved it.
>>
Not sure if this counts as screamer. But the first time I read that Korean comic on naver I think it was? Totally wasn't expecting it to move by itself.
Needless to say I promptly shat myself and nope'd straight out of my room to the front of the house in 0.25 seconds flat.
Never have I been jump scared that bad. Fuck you Korean comic I hate you to this day.
>>
>>17103391
TLDR your sisters a pussy basically
>>
>>17065348

DUDE ME TOO , that shit was one of my first scary internet experiences along with the first one in the thread

the fucking docuementary called GHOSTS (hard to find now) and in the end they show you a photo and they say to look at the door or some shit and a white ghost of a girl comes screaming to the screen

is that one? that shit made me fear the dark for alot of time and ghosts too
>>
>>17070100
fuck that one
>>
>>17101669
fuck that shit
>>
>>17103398
It's related enough, asshat.
>>
>>17101669
Yep, that's it alright. God, that brings back some memories!
>>
Winterrowd was the shit a decade ago. I was always too pussy to look at the screamers, but I always forced my friends to watch them. I remember the Jessica Alba one where its her supposed leaked nudes, it does a fake slow image load and then pops to a screamer as soon as the image loads to her chest.
>>
>>17071712
hmmm smexy :^), can you imagine a porn video with a screamer hidden? that shit would be evil as fuck
>>
File: 1448647055974.png (37 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1448647055974.png
37 KB, 396x400
>17100722
>like I have autism

Anon...
>>
>>17065650
I remember this one, it was on a site called liquid generation
>>
>>17074596
Any one know this game?
>>
>>17080090
Link?
>>
The only "screamer" that has ever freaked me out is the ones with the cockroach on the screen. Everything else doesn't even phase me because it's fake as fuck, but I hate bugs
>>
>>17101710
i'm 18 and i'm pre-op mtf. i often get called a bitch by my friends.
>>
>>17061008
>be me
>elementary
>see YouTube video that says "cool magic trick" or something along those lines
>start it up
>circle of dots blinking
>follow the dots
>says to turn up volume
>like the idiot I am, I do
>a solid 5 minutes of watching dots
>a clown appears and screams
>full volume in headphones
>I literally couldn't move my legs
>screamed bloody murder
>>
>>17107748
how long have you been on hrt?
>>
>>17107777
i'll be honest with you, i'm starting them on christmas.
>>
Don't remember my first one but I'm shit scared of them now, to this day I still pause videos and drag the tracker along to look for any sign of a screamer of suspicious videos
>>
>>17063136

WOW THAT FUCKING GOT ME
>>
>>17064842

The stupidvideos jingle is always stuck in my head
>>
File: 1449325266403.gif (465 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449325266403.gif
465 KB, 900x1200
Can somebody tell me if this is a screamer? I can't look at it.
>>
File: 1450578455903.jpg (61 KB, 960x945) Image search: [Google]
1450578455903.jpg
61 KB, 960x945
>>17061366
Pussy
>>
>>17107807

No. It just shifts around unexpectedly.

Don't be such an enormous pansy on a paranormal board.
>>
My reactions were tame
>Watched horror movies with mother
>spooktacular movies with build ups
That shit fucked with me
>watch my first screamer
>ghost video
>rocking chair rocks uncontrollably
>Exorsict cunt spooks me
>jump a little with a deep sharp gasp
>cheap scare
I hated and always will cheap ass scares
>>
>>17107815
AHHHHHHH

Fuck, I can't.
>>
>be me 14
>stole an iphone form someone
>youtube never asked you to login to see 18+ videos
>one about some chick in a changing room prank
>says sorry the sound is so low turn it up higher
>screamer pops
>>
>>17107807

it look like dog

not dog
>>
>be like 10 years old
>in a friend's house
>he tells me to watch this flash animation
>sure
>its called "optical animation"
>its a pic of a normal living room
>the narrator tells me that you need to watch it closely so you dont miss the optical illusion
>meanwhile, my friend its turning up the volume, i dont notice at the time
>OP's pic appears with a loud scream
>fell of my chair
>3 days with nightmares
That was my first screamer, first time i learned about them.
>>
File: Dont blink.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Dont blink.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>17107838
>>
File: 8RcQFre.gif (277 KB, 610x862) Image search: [Google]
8RcQFre.gif
277 KB, 610x862
>>17106297
Understandable
>>
>>17107807
>>17107815
i dont believe you for some reason, i cant work the courage to actually look fuck
>>
>>17061456
post sister's tits pls
>>
>>17064898
yeah you just shoot up schools
>>
>>17108181
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-kids-safe/201212/school-shooters-who-are-not-white-males

Keep on sucking the news media's cock
>>
>>17062995
>go stiff as a board
why did you get an erection?
>>
>>17067899
AHHH
>>
>>17061008
>be me, 2 years old
>walk into my moms bedroom
>she's watching some calm senere nature shit someone sent her
>scary face pops up and starts screaming
>i lose my shit and start crying
>have nightmares about it for years
>>
>>17102545
>pedo
dude this is a site for 18+ people
>>
>>17102545
So what you're saying is you're a newfag, right? Fuck off.
>>
>>17083619
it was korean you fuckwit
>>
>>17107807
No. Stop being a pussy.
>>
This is the thread for pussies.
>>
>>17061396
Yes
>>
>>17061366
Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrICaxtv5IM
>>
>>17061008
>4th grade
>sister is babysitting and brought me along
>near Christmas time, two days before Christmas break
>using computer for the first time outside of school
>sister finds "Jingle Bells reversed!" and has no idea what it is
>this was a few minutes after we watched The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny for the first time so we were still laughing
>yellow Frankenstein's monster face that contorts pops up and screams like a bat out of hell
>me, sister and other kid end up crying together in a huddled mass on kid's mom's couch until she gets home
>still hate Jingle Bells
>overly innocent happy shit freaks me tf out
>>
>>17111487
No thank you
>>
On my phone excuse the no greentext
>be about 14
>first computer still being setup waiting for desk so monitor and speakers on floor
>fall asleep in front of pc on floor
>step brother goes to albinoblacksheep and plays a halloween screamer where its a jack o lantern singing some song
>half way through song screamer screams
>i go into full siezure for some fucking reason
>paramedics called
>scarred me still and will not play anything scary and still cant watch screamers
>beat the shit out of brother

Moral of the story. Dont be a dick to sleeping family it could cause serious psychological issues.
>>
'twasn't my first screamer but it freaked disturbed my game sessions:
>be me
>Recently finished the story mode of MK9
>go to the krypt to spend muh shekels
>open a shit ton of graves & nothing happens
>next day still opening some graves
>suddenly the demon-thing comes out
>wtf.png
>turn the camera to the ground thinking I stepped on a button/switch or something
>try to repeat it
>nothing happens
get to the realization that that was supposed to be a screamer
>start to get anxious
>ohshit.gif
>got out of the krypt as fast as possible
>rational mind keeps telling me that is stupid and I'm a pussy
>agrees
>keeps playing some matches online for a couple or weeks
>time to unlock all the remaining shit
>take my hand down to my balls to be sure that I they're still there
>they are
>go to the krypt
>nervous as fuck
>unlock the few remaining shits
>that fucking thing comes up
>get angry
>stand up
>finish the task
>Achievement unlocked
>get out to main menu
>open the browser
>jerkd off out of anger
>cums a good load
I don't know whats it but once I know is a screamer it starts to have effect on me, if it takes me unaware I just don't get scared…
>>
>>17079730
>Tfw i was a little bitch upon the first time seeing that
>That night I couldnt get to sleep because everytime I closed my eyes I saw that thing
>Suddenly, I remember the advice of an old british chap i talked to over the internet.
>Begin to jack myself off, envisioning the monster woman coming at me
>Suddenly, in my mind's eye, I leap onto her instead
>Start fucking her mindlessly as she screeches, trying to resist
>Finally after ten minutes of imagining raping her
>Slept peacefully that night
>>
File: 1448201538894.jpg (7 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1448201538894.jpg
7 KB, 250x231
>be around 11
>was obsessed with GTA San Andreas
>browsing youtube
>find a video about myths in the game like Bigfoot and Leatherface
>had no idea what leatherface was
>legitimately expected it to just be some black guy
>click on the video, tells me to look carefully behind a tree
>guy zooms in with the camera
>suddenly leatherface screamer pops up
>mentally scarred over leatherface for years, could not even look at pictures of him without freaking out
>would be scared to go upstairs home alone because I thought he would be there
>still get a little creeped out when I look at him now and i'm 20 and seen every texas chainsaw massacre movie
The brain is a strange thing
>>
>be me
>6 - 9 y/o
>watching some "lol look closely" vid
>low quality screamer
>child me not even spooked
>"I can't see it"
>watch video multiple times to find it
>give up
10/10 would confuse again
>>
>>17113522
what a hero…
>>
Anyone know if that Araki image actually does something if you open it from the thumbnail. You know that image of said Asian man eating a pink donut.
>>
File: donutman.png (1 MB, 448x1007) Image search: [Google]
donutman.png
1 MB, 448x1007
>>17116578
It doesn't
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.