[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deleted all my social media, all the information on all my phones,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Deleted all my social media, all the information on all my phones, broke my old drives. Thread on best ways to drop off the grid and limit your paper trail. All conversation on making yourself invisible, or as close as one can get, GO!
>>
>>17060870
>Deleted all my social media, all the information on all my phones, broke my old drives. Thread on best ways to drop off the grid and limit your paper trail. All conversation on making yourself invisible, or as close as one can get, GO!
said the terrorist
>>
File: 1447303656833.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1447303656833.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>17060870
you already fucked up cause you posted on 4chan, fuckwit.
>>
>>17060873
Nah, just a concerned citizen not happy with the way governments think it's okay to track our every moves. We all know the real terrorists are the governments that are striking fear in all their citizens for no good reason.
>>
>>17060877
Conversation board m8, chill.
>>
>>17060873
I agree with this guy. Fuck having a right to privacy. IF WE DON'T PERMANENTLY GIVE UP OUR FREEDOMS, HOW CAN WE EVER BE SAFE?
>>
File: 443.jpg (28 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
443.jpg
28 KB, 495x495
>OP hiding from everyone
>OP posts on 4chan

Google ReCapthca stores your IP -FOREVER-

from google's reCaptcha forum:

reCAPTCHA collects the user's IP Address, correlates that with the site visited and stores it in logs indefinitely to ensure compliance with the terms of service. Although they say that they do not share that data, they have the right to do anything they wish with it.

reCAPTCHA leaves behind PREF, NID and SNID cookies with a six month life to keep track of preferences -

https://groups.google.com/forum/?_escaped_fragment_=topic/recaptcha/QkIGU2WiIcg#!topic/recaptcha/QkIGU2WiIcg
>>
>>17060897
But I'm not hiding, can't you read? Just simply reducing my paper trail, m8.
>>
>>17060870
>wants to be off the grid
>comes to a clear net Google honey pot

Quit coming here then because everything is recorded
>>
File: 1238115035207.jpg (923 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1238115035207.jpg
923 KB, 2560x1600
OP your message is retarded, it's like you're at a rave asking everyone to gather around and discuss how to live drug free.
>>
>>17060896
possible shilling?

OP there are a lot of technologies available... most are only affordable to the super rich

it seems that in this day and age we have to be able to cope with what is happening to us, and life is different than it ever was in centuries before

i say trust in God. also you can look into living a migratory/mobile lifestyle and check out some of those neat operating systems like "kali linux" or "tails" (which edward snowden used)

if you are in the USA, i say just because you compete with the government on matters of privacy (which is a losing battle, but worth the effort for our liberty and country), i do not feel that it makes you any less of a citizen of the united states. not sure, though, if you're from a country other than the USA, not sure how it works.
>>
>>17061006
I'm the guy you responded to. I'm not really sure what you mean by shilling, but I was being sarcastic/tongue-in-cheek. I doubt anyone approves of being shafted by the NSA.
>>
>>17061014
oh, sorry about that, lol

shilling is like fake users. i often feel that the internet is flooded with them
>>
>>17061017
Cool. Thanks for the insight. But it might interest you to know that, yes, companies do hire people to defend their products (while they pretend to be associated, mind you) and people are hired to drown out disenting voices online. This has all been admitted to.

So, I guess I need to try and be more obvious with my sarcasm. Anyway, be safe.
>>
>>17060870
impossible

unless you shift dimensions
>>
>get rid of phone
>get rid of computer
>get rid of debit/credit card
That's pretty much it I think
>>
>>17061017

So you don't know what a shill really is. Par for the course.
>>
>>17061017
That's not what shilling is you goddamn newfag
>>
>>17060870
This thread is more suited to a board like /k/
>>
>>17060882
>government

It's not the government that's tracking you. It's the corporations that are tracking you. Silverpush refined badBIOS into a software capable of tracking a user across multiple devices by using UHF sounds. Facefirst is giving stores customer's biographical information. Smart tvs are actively spying on you by listening for key phrases. Ditto Labs is mining your social media for facial recognition in relation to brands. Carrier IQ has already rootkitted millions of devices and sends a virtual mirror of your device's data to carriers. It's so much worse than you can imagine.
>>
>>17060870
Too late, OP...
>>
>>17060870
Encase your house in copper mesh. Blocks signals in and out. You would have to get special equipment for wifi though
>>
>>17060870
No way to completely drop off the grid sorry friend.
>>
>>17060873

said the terroriseD?

Suspicious of your neighbours m8?
>>
>>17060897
Thats fucked up thanks anon
>>
>>17062310
What a time to be alive
>>
>>17060870
The government still has all your information, fuckboy.

Ever been to a hospital? They've got your shit.
>>
>>17061141
shilling is basically blaming the government for everything, and when people disagree, you say they work for the government
>>
>>17062310
Yep, but keep in mind that these companies will cooperate with government. Google does what the government could never do if they were tasked with running it themselves and Google will pass on the data with nothing more than an official letter asking for it.

Same with nearly every US telecomm company (and likely others as well). Not that it matters a whole lot were your isp is located because the data no doubt passed through another country before reaching the destination.

In short it's 1984 x Brave New World
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.