[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Randy Prozac?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 308x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 308x322
What do you guys think of Randy Prozac?
>>
Who? Link?
>>
>>17060829
http://sentimentalcorp.org/eyes_of_randy_prozac/

im not sure my views change every other day about him. one day i think hes a nice guy. they next day i think hes evil and mocking us cause he is actually in the Illuminati. one day i think hes trying to help us. and one day i think hes crazy. and one day i actually believe his shit.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>17060875
http://sentimentalcorp.org
>>
not that great
>>
It's pretty obviously just an art project. Either made by someone who's actually crazy or just pretending to be.
>>
>>17060899
im not sure about that. hes been doing this stuff for like 20 years how can it be an art project. he also hates alex jones and david icke he wants to be like the legit guy like he knows whats going on.
>>
>>17060887
He released a statement about a year ago basically saying that his works were just him trying to deal with mental health issues.

In all likeliness, he's just an extremely angry guy who recognised that the world around him was insane and wanted to mock and spite the people that made it that way. I don't think he's illuminati or any of that shit, he probably just said that stuff initially to make him seem more mysterious. It was an act.

But that doesn't mean his videos aren't interesting and disturbing as shit, and they deserve more recognition imo, simply because this guy STILL makes more sense than the vast majority of people in this world.
>>
>>17060908
>im not sure about that.

>>17060909
>He released a statement about a year ago basically saying that his works were just him trying to deal with mental health issues.
>>
http://sentimentalcorp.org/rprozac/interview.html
>>
>>17060915
But like I say, a lot of what he claims in his vids is true, even if it's exaggerated to appeal to the tinfoil crowd.
>>
>>17060909
if he is mental. then how is he smart enough to (run a website unless someone made it for him) make music ,lyrics all the stuff he talks about . is his occult knowledge accurate in his videos ? because i don't know about that stuff. also i wonder if he was telling the truth about he grew up on a missile testing base. maybe he does know something.
>>
>>17060939
I don't mean that he's schizophrenic or some shit, I mean that he might have depression/mood disorders. It's perfectly possible to suffer greatly and still function in life, you just need an outlet for your emotions. I think it's pretty clear that these are what he uses to get rid of that angst.

As for the missile base stuff, no idea. I'm guessing it's not true since he's technically playing a character, but then again his anger against the elites and fixation with conspiracy theories must have come from somewhere.

Very strange story.
>>
>>17060963
i know i just want to meet this guy in person and see what hes like. i bet he can tell you a good amount of things . but he probably would not trust you to tell you things.
>>
>>17060998
Kek true.

I think it's pretty clear from his videos that he hates like 99.9% of humanity (and honestly I don't blame him, even if we'd be part of the 99.9%)
>>
>>17061026
it makes alot of sense of what he says about what is wrong with the world. but to change what is wrong . do many people would have to die it would be insane. and even if there was a revolution the elites would just go into hiding and probably eventually corrupt the new system that emerges somehow.
>>
>>17060829
his Ultramaterials stuff is enough to tide me over till the next Death Grips album drops at least
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.