[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These newest generation smart devices give me an uneasy feeling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (190 KB, 270x479) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 270x479
These newest generation smart devices give me an uneasy feeling.

I recently heard an Apple commercial which mentioned "casting a spell."

These things truly have a mind of their own. Every other page asked to allow location. I am metrics and always on microphone listening to every word. It is my belief that Edward Snowden was a fi it is my belief that Edward Snowden was a shill To distract from how truly advanced these technologies have become. Way well beyond prism and all that.

They are matrix nodes which strengthen the net around the earth. Saying that they are extremely advanced programming tools.

What does /x/ think of the matter
>>
File: 4943.png (401 KB, 562x838) Image search: [Google]
4943.png
401 KB, 562x838
>It is my belief that Edward Snowden was a fi it is my belief that Edward Snowden was a shill

???
>>
>>17060460
You're dumb. You're the detritus of humanity. Kill yourself to answer your questions kek stick.
>>
>>17060460

>2015 and not using Buzz Launcher
>>
they are extremely addictive, I got rid of mine
>>
>>17060460
You the fuck are you talking about op?
>>
I believe you OP
I feel the same way
>>
>>17060460
>Apple phone
I understand you OP, they are devilish cancer that makes me feel uneasy and I want to puke just when I look at them
>>
File: Apple_Logo.png (52 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Apple_Logo.png
52 KB, 2000x2000
The Mark of the Beast.
>>
You are not alone op, apple is known for using sigils for mind controlling and they spy on people as well.
>>
File: masonic-appstore.jpg (20 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
masonic-appstore.jpg
20 KB, 300x150
The appstore sign in the sign of freemasons
>>
>>17061826
That is the most blatant blasphemy in advertising. Eating from the tree of knowledge and disobeying god.
>>
it's not just apple tho..
>>
File: gmailMasonicAprons.jpg (143 KB, 600x639) Image search: [Google]
gmailMasonicAprons.jpg
143 KB, 600x639
>>17061912
Its google as well, the gmail sign is the masonic robe
>>
>>17061906

Bit of a stretch. The appstore logo is the letter A if you look carefully.

I can see how you'd think the brush and pencil were equivalent to the compasses, but a square is made up of two rulers at a 90 degree angle.
>>
>>17061919
I'm on a chromebook right now... i cannot right now.. it is finals week for god'ssake
>>
>>17061939
Well obviously its not gonna be the exact same thing, do you really think they're that dumb? and that's how subliminals work, they hide it in plain sight.
>>
>>17061945
>See how this resembles that?
>Yeah, it does.
>See? That's why I'm right

>See how this resembles that?
>It really doesn't
>Of curse not. That's why I'm right
>>
Location services is a fake option, it is on at all times regardless
Gov can subpoena all your texts and call history whenever they want
And of course all your search and browsing history from google
>>
>>17060460
I think a healthy dose of suicide is in order.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.