[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.S.S Warships found in Space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/brit-hacked-nasa-found-evidence-084449883.html

Its real... all of it...
>>
You sure this isn't a troll article?
>>
Its not a troll, this story had been told for a long time.

America has a Secret Space Program.
>>
I didn't know Gary Mckinnon was a fucking dumbass. "Non-terrestrial" might be referring to boats.
>>
>>17059302
the list might have been US Navy officers(air arm fighter pilots) that were projected candidates to be astronauts like their counterparts in the airforce.
>>
>>17059302
Dude was high as fuck when he hacked the server. He himself admitted it. As far as we know he might seen a blank screen or a picture of someone's cat and dreamed everything up.
>>
There is a breakaway civilization that does all the Space Operations.

They get to use all the amazing classified technology we invented but cant use on Earth because it would ruin the Economy.
>>
File: ben-rich-quote.jpg (28 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
ben-rich-quote.jpg
28 KB, 500x341
>>17059125
old news is old
>>
>>17059125
He obviously made up the story about trying to find UFOs and aliens to cover his own ass when he was caught hacking government computers.
>>
>>17059341
i dont think you know what being high is like
>>
>>17059392
Well that's comforting.
>>
>>17059527
He never actually hacked shit when you look into his story. The US goverment was just so incompetent at protecting information (no firewall? the fuck?) that even he figured out how to do it.

That said, he had all of no reason to make up anything. All of this has only brought him more difficulties, not less.
>>
>>17059541
He was really high. Not some pussyass 'i smoked one joint' high. Dude was chainsmoking weed until he could see forever.
>>
Is he going to wikileaks the data or do we just have to trust his good word?
>>
Duh
>>
File: 1432602442486.jpg (217 KB, 1391x1220) Image search: [Google]
1432602442486.jpg
217 KB, 1391x1220
>>17059392
that makes no sense. every Technology discovered was used to exploit its economic potential. so if we already could "travel among the stars" at least the u.s. government would already salvage asteroids and planetoids for its natural ressources. there is no benefit in "lock it away forever". it's like "well yeah, we can connect Computers all over the world, but, you know, we don't think it's Technology People should know about".
>>
>>17059892
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>17059541
What this guy said.
>>
>>17059895
>wikileaks
Are you really beliving this false flag bullshit?
>>
>>17059882
It's very obviously bullshit.

>Has access for several months
>Doesn't manage to save any proof
>>
>>17059922

We have something called the Invention Secrecy Act and under it power generation devices are classified.

If we all the sudden had unlimited free electricity it would upset the global economy and the Government and the Oil Cartel make sure that does not happen.

They keep all this stuff tied up in the black projects because they know if the open world gets it then it would rock the boat so to speak.

People would start to make weapons with the unlimited energy at their disposal.

There are many ways it would change our world and the Societal Engineers dont want to open that can of worms.

I dont agree that its their Choice, personally.
>>
>>17059125
He found a fucking
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (14 KB, 257x257) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
14 KB, 257x257
>>17059125
>hacker
>claims
>>
>>17059125
Oh man I was hoping, like, it found oceanic vessels in space, not space vessels. That would have been awesome!
>>
>>17060018
He had access through a really limited program called something like Landover. To hear him describe it, he couldn't exactly do a lot. Again, this guy didn't hack shit. He freely admits he only got in (to a limited extent because of incompetence on the side of the government. And again, it would have added to his difficulties to make up shit rather than just play it off as having seen anything.

But yeah, it is pretty lacklustre we get all of nothing to show for his being close to preparing to off himself than go to the US when they wanted him to stand trial.
>>
>>17060023
This. Plus the control they have over you, they dont want to lose it..
>>
>>17060098
His claims were just a way of downplaying what he actually did so he would come of as a harmless tinfoil.
>>
what about russian minions hiding in underground facilities? Top russian research is done like 40 feet below ground surface.
>>
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/roadkill-connoisseur-arthur-boyt-ditches-111608810.html

this will get a bazillion more hits, but gary has skills. we have all kinds of nifty tech that will never be used because rich fucks like their fiat monies.

>>17059381

this hurts my heart more than my head. :(
>>
File: 1431368344300.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1431368344300.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
>>17059125
>Gary McKinnon, who was wanted by America over the biggest military hack of all time
>Home Secretary Theresa May blocked the extradition order for Mr McKinnon in 2012 and it was announced later that year that he would not face prosecution in the UK.

not charged in the UK, not charged in the US
not charged anywhere
it's ... it's real ...
>>
>>17059892
You talk like you've never smoked it.
>>
>>17059341
He had access to the server for months. I doubt he was high enough to have halloucinations for all that time.
>>
>>17060522
lol so this is the kind of 'evidence' you're looking for?
ofc he's not charged, that would confirm he was right.
>>
>>17060023
So they passed a law to ensure that we cant advance as a species because it might effect companies ability to make money?
>>
>>17060633
that story is bullshit from beginning to end.
If that guy really had stolen anything of value from the space actors agency ( assuming there is anything of value here to steal tbw) he would be cold meat today or at least in jail for the next 3 centuries
the mere FACT that nobody is charging him and he can just resume his everyday's life proves that whole story to be full of it.
what do you think is going on with Julian Assange? now that's real.
>>
>>17059892
When you do this you just get tollerant of its effects to the point where you just feel normal but kinda tired and hungry
>>
>>17059892
You sound like you've never touched weed in your life. Underage b&.
>>
>>17060727
Look into his story. The UK backtracked on it; America wanted his head. So, clearly he pissed someone off.
>>
>>17060640

Essentially yea, they care more about the Continuation of their Cartel and the Stability of the Global Economy. So they can reap those benefits in their life.

Why rock the boat when you are in the Captain seat all Dry and Happy.
>>
>>17061150
Monsanto.
Fracking.
Endless wars of invasion.
Geoengineering.

Yeah, pretty sure this world is run by psychopaths and the populace is happier living in denial, because it's pretty damn terrifying to realize we either stop these people, or it won't end well for us.
>>
>>17059922
>Technology discovered was used to exploit its economic potential.
except when we are talking about weapons

those you can bring out only in a war, and guess from where most inventions come from?
>>
>>17060064
my first thought too
>>
I thought op meant like ocean battle ships
>>
>>17061212
Private companies that would benefit immensely from revealing their space travel tech. Maybe Lockheed wouldn't be a fucking joke if they made spaceships.
>>
>>17062080
I thought the exact same thing, was wondering how the fuck they would've ended up there.
>>
>>17059922
Do you understand the implications of deep space mining?

Distances are constantly changing, and so would the needs of the shuttle going to these resources.

The composition of asteroids must be identified first.

Transportation of the tool necessary for harvesting resources.

The development of regulations for such expeditions.

Costs for harvesting and a good estimation of the value of the resources in the case of asteroids.
>>
>>17060064
Indeed, I want my money back...
>>
>>17060994
>The UK backtracked on it; America wanted his head
yet nothing happened and, at the end of the day, there is no charge against him.
scripted Bullshit.
>>
So he did all this and didn't screen shot shit
>>
>>17060994
He pissed off the Americans by hacking into government servers.

It doesn't matter if he found anything, just doing that is enough to get him a big jail sentence.
>>
>>17060064
First thing I thought of was the Philly Experiment.
>>
>>17060522
Honestly as far as I'm concerned, he did the US a huge favor as a sort of 2nd hand whistle blower.

They had THOUSANDS of computers with default passwords, and he basically used a program similar to Logmein to take over. A few times people caught him because he slipped and logged in during office hours. One immediately cut the connection, and another had a short conversation with him. That's US top security for ya, and people think they can hide shit from us. More likely that they just fill the pool with piss and shit and puke until we can't see anything else - this board, for example. Either just have some guy type huge posts in all caps about the truth, or flood it with bullshit - even better with both.

>muh gubment stalkers
>muh tulpa
>muh tarot
>muh anal projection
>>
>>17062608
Sure the cost would be great, but the learning curve would be immense on such an undertaking, though. Also there's that whole thing where whoever finances our spread from earth will be remembered for as long as we continue to exist, which could be long as fuck just because some guy decided to go play some pool with asteroids and comets.
>>
File: CT8zK3WWsAAPOMG.jpg (163 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
CT8zK3WWsAAPOMG.jpg
163 KB, 1023x682
>>17059125

Here's something a little more recent than McKinnon. An astronaut himself tweeted pictures of what some believe to be a UFO just recently. Although at that altitude it's safe to call it something besides a flying object, more like a space station.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/national/must-see-astronaut-scott-kellys-tweet-sparks-frenz/npSjL/
>>
>>17065208

Heard about this from The /x/Files threads by the way.
>>
>he's probably just psy-ops
>>
File: incoming.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
incoming.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>17059922
Last thing you should do is introduce logic into threads like these.

Commence conspiratard shit storm
>>
>>17065188
>Either just have some guy type huge posts in all caps about the truth, or flood it with bullshi
Literally the same thing.
>>
>>17065208
That's quite obviously part of the space station itself. If you look at his other images you can clearly see that they often have little bits like that appearing in them.
>>
>>17059341

Found the middle schooler.
>>
>>17065226

Like kenny g
>>
>>17060337

All those underground bases
>>
File: WTF_(8439080666).jpg (2 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
WTF_(8439080666).jpg
2 MB, 4256x2832
>>17060727
Uhm, just to add some food for thought- what exactly do you think would have happened if "they" would have just iced him? This has happened in the U.K., not some bumfuck backwater suburb in the U.S.
And, even if he was more a skiddie then a hacker, imagine the fun when a week after he couldn't push the magic button anymore a automated archival download arrives at the 10 biggest news outlets.
We haven't got the 70s anymore pops, you can't go around and remove people without any thought for consequences if your first priority is keeping a lid on your secret space program.
>>
>>17066394
...damn, thought it was a weather balloon
>>
>>17059341
>>17059892
>chainsmoking weed
>see forever
LOL
>>
>>17059892
Can't get high enough to see forever with weed.
>>
Are we even capable of a deep space warship?

Aren't Ion Drives relatively new (the first one is going to be used next year)?

Isn't Warp Drive technically impossible based on our acceptance of the Theory of Relativity?
I know there is one plausible theorem for warp drive but even that one is pretty iffy, but NASA says they're working on developing the tech to detect it.

Is their wormholes near us that were kept secret?

Is the theory that there is an alien race of hunters that destroy other races when they reach a certain point in technological advancement true? Are they preparing for it?

Is it just the United States with this? What about other countries with competent space programs? Or do you think they're all working together on this program?

Can we sign up for this space warship?
I always wanted to explore space and this is the best opportunity.
>>
I kind of believe it just because he said he saw a cigar shaped craft

No rational reason why but that has the ring of truth to it
>>
>>17059341
Never been high, huh?
>>
>>17060640
It's more about social control. Keeping the plebs pleb.

They don't really need money anymore, they own printing presses for that. They can just print whatever they need. It's only good for paying slaves to do their dirty work for them.

They don't actually carry money around to buy things like regular people Money is just a tool of control to them.
>>
>>17062115
You don't understand the way the game is played at that highest level.

They have no NEED to compete for resources on this planet. Oh, their store on Earth isn't doing as much business as usual? Big fucking deal. They're making so much money on secret contracts that nobody else even knows about.

They're Quadrillionaires trying to play the part of mere millionaires.
>>
>>17062608
None of that is impossible. If you just did it, it'd get done and we wouldn't have to spend all our time worrying about whether or not it can be done.
>>
>>17067238
That's the thing about SECRET technology, dude.

It's a SECRET, they don't teach you about it.

And no, they don't need an ignorant monkey surface-dwelling peasant to help them run their starship.

You need to understand that you're lower than pond scum to them. They see you as not even worth educating.
>>
>>17059892
Kek
>>
>>17059125
guy in OP pic is a fraud. hes been caught in multiple lies.

>>17059381
also this. America has been in space for a long time, and its one of the reasons that we are hated by most governments.
>>
its not as grand as the article claims. the federal government annexed the space shuttles replacement. a not full to scale prototype of a delta wing shace ship.

it looked a lot like the virgin space concept art for a space ship to take rich people to low earth orbit and back

they paid for it to begin with but now its just a spy plane that goes into low earth orbit. people that fly the planes are put on a short list and will meet a untimely demise eventually so they cant blab about who america is spying on
>>
>>17060023

>yfw the Earth has torque
>>
File: imagine.jpg (10 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
10 KB, 318x159
>>17059392
I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit.
>>
>>17060727
Don't you understand? Keeping him alive and letting him go to conspiracy theorist sites with this information is the best way to make it seem fake.
I mean, who would believe it? And of those who do, one can keep score of. Handy for later identification of "potentials".
>>
>>17059922
>IN THE FIRST CORNER WE HAVE BEN RICH, FORMER CEO OF LOCKHEED MARTIN.

>IN THE SECOND CORNER, WE HAVE A RANDOM SKEPTARD ANON FROM /X/.

>AND IN THE THIRD CORNER, OH MY GOD, IT'S JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAA.
>>
I remember reading about this, he saved part of a photo before someone realized they were being "hacked" and shut down the Remote Administration tool.

In reality, they werent actually "hacked" at all; the computers he gained access to had LITERALLY ZERO password protection. He just got the address of the server and had free reign over unprotected computers.

I remember U.S. officials tried to get him extradited from the U.K. to face charges and life in prison, and U.K. refused.
>>
>>17068790
photo here:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rE14vUWHt3U/hqdefault.jpg
>>
>>17067238

I want to see other planets and lifeforms so much. Scalar energy has been here for a while and has been here before, but it seems like the Dracos have finally managed to take almost all of the resources. The last thing to do is blow up the moon and suck up the water.

Does labradorite have any real value in space faring societies?
>>
>>17067281

Those are the Dracos. I want that plasma cannon tech and those armor plates. I want to see a real Pandora.
>>
>>17068797
that's a weather balloon, idiot
>>
>>17068790

he said all the servers had the same local admin password and he used some simple rpc/smb password stuff to jump from machine to machine while avoiding active logging mechanisms/gaining access to all the documents he needed.
>>
>>17067751
>they own printing presses for that.
l2intoeconomics

The fuck do you schitzos think they do, just print money all day? Cause that's DEFINITELY how it works. Money isn't just some meta exchange of goods/services, of course not. It's paper, cotton and ink printed by the cabals who are running you weebs.
>>
>>17067861
>people that fly the planes are put on a short list and will meet a untimely demise eventually so they cant blab about who america is spying on
That's not how it works. People in that position have drank the patriot koolade, m8.
>>
>>17068790
The dude actually had a conversation with one of the administrators after that. The first guy that cut him off did just that, nothing else. He was in there for fucking years.
>>
>>17068935
>omgz these super advanced interGALACTIC species are here. on earth. a fucking speck of dust floating around.
>collecting resources
>takes eons bekuz of human soul or some dumb newage bullshit
Niger, pls.
>>
>>17059892
I want the weed your talking about. That's that Tolkien bud, only exists in Lockheed Martin's skunkworks storage.
>>
>>17060640
It's a law that says if you patent something and government finds it dangerous or a threat to national security(because they might use it militarily and don't want potential enemies to know they exist or how they work) then the government can make it classified, so you don't get to benefit from it or talk about it. Its intended purpose is moot, because it does do what people here are saying it does, which is prevent progress and benefit a few people monetarily and militaristically.
>>
>>17067861
>people that fly the planes are put on a short list and will meet a untimely demise eventually so they cant blab about who america is spying on
That makes literally no sense. Why would anyone else ever sign up for that job when everyone before them was suspiciously killed off?
>>
>>17068728
You tinfools are amusing.

>He died
>Therefore he was killed off! this proves the conspiracy theory!

>He is still alive
>Lol they know no one will believe him therefore the conspiracy theory is true!

No matter what happens it just confirms your delusions.
>>
>>17069238
>it does do what people here are saying it does
[citation needed]
>>
>>17067751
The plebs are kept plebs by being born plebs.

This mentality comes from a generation of special snowflakes who were told they could do/be anything, but now they are realising that isn't true, and perhaps they aren't so special.
So to combat that they create this fantasy that it's actually the evil illuminati/government keeping them down, and that if it wasn't for them they could become kings.

You can't just keep printing money when you want some more, that's not how it works.
>>
Can anyone recommend some good reading material and perhaps some YouTube documentaries about secret space program stuff?
And I mean GOOD stuff, none of that fucking new age/spirit science/astral projection nonsense, the real deal.
>>
>>17062080
I thought that too. If there really were an old destroyer orbiting Earth, that would be next level creepy.
>>
>>17069483

Not secret but check out various nuke propulsion methods. The early and mid cold war had excellent tech and ironically, prospects for the future.
>>
>>17067789
>secret contracts
>They're Quadrillionaires trying to play the part of mere millionaires
Go on, I'm intrigued.

>>17067816
>You need to understand that you're lower than pond scum to them. They see you as not even worth educating
How do you know?
They can't all be psychopaths.
>>
Do the financial elite ever get to go up there?
>>
File: ayy420ao.gif (605 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
ayy420ao.gif
605 KB, 426x426
>>17069208
Kek
>>
>>17067238
Ion engines have been in use for a while now... look at the mission to ceres
>>
>>17069387
https://www.fas.org/sgp/othergov/invention/

That should be enough to get you started
>>
>>17059341
As a programmer I do my best work when I'm high. The CIA started to change the drug test rules to make an exception for hiring programmers because all the good ones smoke dat dank sticky sticky erry day
>>
File: new bomber.jpg (38 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
new bomber.jpg
38 KB, 475x356
>>17067238
>Aren't Ion Drives relatively new (the first one is going to be used next year)?
you're probably too young for this, but back in the first American Gulf War the 'first' stealth bombers were used. The bomber's were around for years before they made the news
>>
The guy used the network admin account without PWs to view files on the host pcs within NASA, JSC, Pentagon. He didn't actually hack anything. The UK police told him he'd be looking at 6 months then community service. The US then claimed he'd caused $5000 of damage to each machine and attempted extradition without evidence with the view to 70 years in prison. The UK refused.

The only proof he has is a description of a photo found at NASA, and a document.

The case is legit.
>>
>>17074761
>but back in the first American Gulf War the 'first' stealth bombers were used
source?
>>
>>17074784
>Hacking
>use a computer to gain unauthorized access to data in a system
What he did IS hacking. Obviously your idea of hacking is skewed by watching too much TV/Hollywood blockbusters.

His case isn't legit. How can you even say that based on the fact he has 0 evidence?
>>
>>17059892
He smoked WEED not DMT.
>>
>>17075174
Let's not fool ourselves, green shit you get from your local dealer has relatively small amount of actual marijuana in it. This shit is mixed with fuck knows what, many of it can have hallucinogenic properties in large doses. And definitely when put together with long periods of sleep deprivation when working on something.
>>
total bullshit all of it

don't trust those coppery-ginger devils
>>
>>17074443
>programming without short term memory

You must be programming some really weak shit.
>>
>>17060036

i think he's lying about the fucking
>>
>>17074862
It's legit because the US want to extradite him and put him in jail for life.
>>
>>17075196
Non weed smoker detected
>>
>>17075231
Yes for hacking into government computers. you can't just let that shit slide because the autist claimed he was only looking for aliens.
>>
>>17075238
>implying it's real weed what you are smoking
>>
>>17075271
Seeings how I grew it, er, yeah...
>>
>>17075247
So what part isn't legit?

>hacked NASA
Check
>hacked JSC
Check
>hacked Pentagon
Check
>says he saw some shit
Check

What part are you doubting?
>>
>>17075671
The part where he claims to have seen evidence of UFOs and secret government space programs.

It's obvious a story to make him seem harmless and cover his ass after he hacked government computers.
>>
>>17075743
>obviously
>>
>>17067229
You can if you inject it. I heard about a girl back in high school who did it at a party. They say she only eats Twinkies and watches woody woodpecker cartoons now. Say nope to dope.
>>
>>17074823
it's common knowledge to anyone over the age of 20. Most people didn't know about them until the war even though it was around since the mid 80's and disclosed in 88' or so

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_F-117_Nighthawk
>>
bump for more shilling :)
>>
>>17059125
>Gary McNignog thread
>current year
>>
>>17059125
If it was true wouldnt the CIA just show up and disappear him.
>>
>>17059125

Terrestrial can mean land as well as earth. NASA might have officers on ships overseeing classified material freight, things like stealth plating, advanced rockets, nuclear material, blueprints, whatever. Don't USN ships start with USS?

If terrestrial in context did mean earth, they could be talking about space station or satellite repair officers.
>>
>>17067206
Lols
>>
Here is a recent interview with him, he was specifically looking for info on NASA airbrushing UFO's from NASA pictures.

Apparently he found them and the list. He says he downloaded the list of names but it's on his still confiscated hard drive being held as evidence.

https://youtu.be/n1CggoA_O1M
>>
>>17076507
hackers are an important asset to the CIA and mi5. sure they might blurb out some stuff. They dont kill people with outright talent that are enlightened unless they are big asshat douchbags. Aaannd even then they put up with their bullshit because they are too important. Prison.. pff. Those hackers that went to prison arent in prison. They assume new identities and become agents. Its either that or...yea... Why do you think 4chan turned into what it is.. ...
>>
>>17069362

Loads of money, chance to work on awesome stuff, the death can be faked so they can live underground and continue research, etc.
>>
>>17069364

I like it when real evidence pops up and you're either trolling or stupid.
>>
>>17075212

it's cool got any otp sms attacks that are practical for a non-nsa level adversary or maybe you can do ambient noise analysis without fucking it up like some dumbshit cop/fed
>>
>>17076862

He's not lying. There are rumors that he did it for MI5/6 and that's why they're protecting him, but there is no proof. He's playing dumb so they can't pin anything on him. No, he didn't use any 0-day exploits or bypass any NIDS/HIDS, he just used a default password and a remote admin tool. Yeah, because NASA security is that simple.
>>
>>17077157

I'd agree he's hiding how he got into the systems. The method he says in the interview would be incredibly stupid for a government even in the 90's and he hacked all the major systems with that? I call BS on that.
>>
File: asd.png (81 KB, 1424x686) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
81 KB, 1424x686
wait,who deleted that?
>>
>>17059125
Why do you have to show me that disgusting male?
>>
shills are out in force ITT

lel
>>
File: 1446942373425.gif (607 KB, 187x220) Image search: [Google]
1446942373425.gif
607 KB, 187x220
>>17077630
>>
>>17077655
the pic,dude
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.