[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baba Vanga - the Balkans' Nostradamus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 14
What does /x/ know about her?

>A BLIND mystic who reportedly foretold 9/11, the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami, the Fukushima nuclear spill and the birth of ISIS also made dire predictions for 2016 and beyond.

>Bulgaria-born Prophetess Baba Vanga, who died in 1996 aged 85, was known as “Nostradamus from the Balkans” thanks to a purported 85 per cent success rate and has long been revered in Russia and Europe as a kind of supernatural saint.

>According to folklore, she led an ordinary life up until the age of 12, when she mysteriously lost her eyesight during a massive storm — described by some as a freak tornado. According to folklore, the youngster was flung into the air and then dashed to the ground by a powerful gust of wind.

>Vanga later stated that she had experienced her first vision during the days she was missing and believed she had been instilled with the ability to heal people and predict the future. She was able to convince others of her paranormal powers and quickly developed a cult following. She became the go-to psychic for the rich and powerful and admirers, among them heads of state, scientists and historians, would come from all over the world for a few minutes in her company.

Shall I continue?
>>
I'm here op
>>
>Her followers believe her vivid description of a “huge wave” that would descend on a “big coast, covering people and towns and (causing) everything to disappear under the water” was a reference to the 2004 tsunami and earthquake which claimed hundreds of thousands of lives across the Pacific Rim.

>But it’s Vanga’s preoccupation with a “great Muslim war” that has sent believers, conspiracy theorists and Islamophobics into a doomsday frenzy in recent months as the world struggles to contain the escalating threat from Islamic State and its affiliates.

>The chilling prophecies warn of a 2016 invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists, a conflict she predicted would begin with the Arab Spring in 2010, play out in Syria where “Muslims would use chemical warfare against Europeans”, and culminate in the establishment of a caliphate by 2043 with Rome at its epicentre.
>>
>>17058612
VANGA’S MAJOR PROPHECIES FROM 2016 ONWARDS

>2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.

>2023: The Earth’s orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means).

>2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero.

>2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy.

>2033: World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt (this is already happening).

cont...
>>
>>17058631
cont...

>2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.

>2066: America will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.

>2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.

>2084: Nature is reborn (nobody is really sure what this means).

>2100: Man-made sun illuminates the dark side of the planet (This is already in the pipeline — since 2008, scientists have been working on creating an artificial sun using nuclear fusion technology).

>2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater.

>2170: Major global drought.

cont...
>>
>>17058641
cont...

>2187: Two large volcanic eruptions will be successfully stopped.

>2201: Temperatures drop as the sun’s thermonuclear processes slow down.

>2262: Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet.

>2354: An accident on the artificial sun will result in more drought.

>2480: Two artificial suns will collide and leave the Earth in the dark.

>3005: A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.

>3010: A comet will hit the moon. The Earth will be surrounded by a ring of rock and ash.

>3797: By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilisation will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.
>>
>>17058653
Thats all i got /x/ bros. What do you think? Is she legit or full of shit? Apparently she was under constant surveillance by the KGB.

Anyone here from the Balkans heard of her / can shed more light?
>>
>>17058653
This is quite a depressing fate for earth. Was she Muslim by chance?
>>
>>17058710
nope, orthodox christian
>>
>>17058665
the OP is missing a lot of her earlier "predictions"
2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

tl;dr another fucking prophet causing paranoia among gullible balkan retards
>>
>>17058766
This.
>>
If folks babble enough "predictions" of the future it's bound to happen.

Also if you keep throwing pebbles into a pond. Eventually you will hit a fish with out knowing it.

I see crazy homeless holding signs for millennia of the end is near, and the end has past them with grace
>>
Absolute bullshit, got lots of shit wrong, see >>17058766
>>
>>17058858
So far 83% of her prophecies have come true.
I can only pray that Russia will come to help Northren Europe.
>>
>>17058594
>85
>>17058951
>83

Pick one, cite your sources, or fuck off with this stupid shit. I predict you'll be a faggot until the end of your time on this Earth. Holy shit, I have a 100% prediction rate, where's my thread?
>>
>>17058631
Population of Europe reaches almost zero
>>17058641
This empty Europe becomes a caliphate and thrives? In 20 years?
I feel those prediction clearly contradict
>>
>>17058980
>fact based, well researched and cited discussion
>/x/
why are you so angry anon?
>>
OP obviously got born after 2000.
Fucking child
>>
>>17059072
Oh boy, Russia is gonna be happy with all the Europeans knocking on the door.
>>
>>17058594
Bulgarian here

It's bullshit
get off your fucking LSD and die
>>
Holy fucking shit thanks for the laugh OP
>>
>>17059072

I feel like it's possible that "population of Europe reaches almost zero" could be interpreted as all of the original inhabitants of Europe and their children will be nearly wiped out. So it's still possible that she might be on to something.
>>
>>17059098
Why it's bullshit?
The situation in Europe is already very grim.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga
> Reportedly, some of the studies concluded that about 80% of predictions of Vanga turned out to be accurate
>>
>>17059110
Jesus Christ, >>>/x/ is unironically retarded.
Back to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>17059113
Why so quick to dismiss the 80% claim and call the board retarded? I checked out the wikipedia page's source that was cited for the statistic, and the study of Vanga actually happened and was indeed conducted by Georgi Lazanov.
>>
>Members of the secret service worked in her environment, and she may have been manipulated to give suggestions to visiting politicians.
>>
>>17058631
>2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy.
wat
>>
>>17059221
It's obvious that the dates are at least major fuckups.
But can it be said for the rest of the information?
>>
>>17059109
If population is almost zero, that means no people whatsoever. White or Arab
This secondary interpretation is bullshit to try and reconcile this contradiction
>>
File: 1447221035448.png (141 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1447221035448.png
141 KB, 319x310
>>17058766
She's gotten quite a few things right, too though. And didn't see she say not all of them would be accurate? It's asking too much for a 100% accuracy rate.

Remember 9/11? She predicted that in a fit of horror.
Remember the Kursk submarine disaster? You guessed it, she predicted that one, too.
She even predicted her own death date, so I wouldn't completely dismiss her.
>>
>>17058615
So her saying a tsunami would happen on a coastline (Where else, amirite?) is a prediction of the 2004 one? Why that one?

That's like predicting an earthquake in an area known for earthquakes.
>>
>>17059238
>“At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”
A submarine covered in water? THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Also, did the whole world truly weep over a submarine being sunk?
>>
>>17059253
Actually, it /was/ a pretty big thing, ending with every last person on board dying, three being wrecked so bad they were completely unidentifiable.

Not sure if the whole world wept, but again, it's really asking too much for someone to be 100% right with their predictions.
>>
>>17059275
>it's really asking too much for someone to be 100% right with their predictions
It's just a guess/coincidence if they aren't 100% right.

A submarine being covered in water is not a prediction.

You can';t just go around twisting the prediction to make it fit an event after it happens.
>>
File: sure thang.png (12 KB, 116x115) Image search: [Google]
sure thang.png
12 KB, 116x115
>>17059279
Whatever you wanna believe, dude. I'm just saying I'd like to believe she was a legit thing due to things she hit in the past.
>>
>>17059292
For sake of my sanity I don't.
I don't want Europe to be THAT fucked.
>>
>>17059292
> due to things she hit in the past
But she didn't hit anything.
>>
>>17059305
>pretending like you dont know what i meant
>>
>>17059303
Don't worry, she has been wrong about every prediction that isn't vague bullshit that you can twist and apply to events after they happen.
>>
>>17059309
>Pretending that she was even remotely accurate in any of her predictions
>>
File: 87c.gif (153 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
87c.gif
153 KB, 600x458
>>17059221
Tfw we colonize venus through cloud cities at 50 km. Tfw we use geothermal atmospheric mining for energy. Tfw I've been doing a lot of research into this. Tfw mars is going to be colonized at the same time as venus.
>>
File: everyone on x at all times.jpg (97 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
everyone on x at all times.jpg
97 KB, 600x634
>>17059313
>>
>>17059318
Genozide of Europe is not supposed to be fun.
>>
>>17059322
Ah man, of course not. It's fun thinking someone actually has clairvoyant abilities, though.
>>
File: laserpulsefusionspace.png (397 KB, 875x479) Image search: [Google]
laserpulsefusionspace.png
397 KB, 875x479
>>17059322
Allaha ackbar though.
>>
>>17059328
It's fun thinking that, but you're an idiot if you believe she was clairvoyant.
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (78 KB, 615x841) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
78 KB, 615x841
>>17058641
>>2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.

Nope
>>
>>17059275
>>17059253
>Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.
Pretty sure she meant the city, not the sub. She said that the city will be flooded.
>>
>>17059303
Don't worry, a lot of Europeans may be liberal faggots but we ain't gonna take this shit for much longer, anyway that stuff belongs in /pol/.

With regards to the predictions, the amount of people throughout history that have made vague predictions it only makes sense that some can be twisted to fit events. A lot of her future predictions are educated guesses anyway, Muslims will invade Europe, Muslims started mass migration to Europe a long time before the predictions, it only stands to reason that this will increase.
>>
search for Irlmaier rophecies, more spooky
>>
>>17059405
Obviously. The prediction makes no sense in the context of a submarine which by it's design is supposed to be underwater.
>>
>>17059238
What you don't know is she pretty much went nuts sometime post 2000s. So even if she was capable of predicting SOME events literally nothing after has come true. If I were any more sceptical I'd say she just got lucky.
>>
>>17059275
>Not sure if the whole world wept, but again, it's really asking too much for someone to be 100% right with their predictions.
She obviously meant the fucking city, I doubt a 80 year old bulgarian peasant woman knows what the fuck a submarine is, let alone the name of a Russian one
>>
>>17059531
>she pretty much went nuts sometime post 2000s
Nice try shill, but she died in 1996. Stop trying to force the idea that she was crazy.
>>
>>17059558
>Nice try shill, but she died in 1996
Mandela effect.
>>
baby vagina
>>
>>17058631

>2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero.

>2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.

So something will happen in Europe that will kill almost averybody, but somehow in less than 20 years it will become habitable again?
>>
>>17059558
he's saying that her post 2000 predictions are garbage (see >>17058766
) so why should we listen to her post 2015 predictions. not everyone is a shill, dude.
>>
>>17058615
she had me until she said that muslims would defeat the western world lol
>>
>>17058665
some of her predictions seem okay, but a lot of them are very vague which makes it easy to predict things. the rest are just plain bananas. how can europes population be almost zero and have it be a thriving caliphate? also i'm no expert but i believe the amount of time it will take for the sun to go out is far more than a mere 2000 years. these processes take a really long time.
>>
>>17059238
>asking too much for a 100% accuracy rate

how can somebody be clairvoyant if they're wrong all the time? that's the same fucking thing as guessing
>>
>>17058631
>>2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.
>>2023: The Earth’s orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means).
>>2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero.

what a load of bullshit.google for baba vanga...
every hit tells you other prophecies...
>>
>>17060085
I hope Russia plans to take it's old border nations back before that.
>>
File: vihrushka.jpg (75 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
vihrushka.jpg
75 KB, 400x546
>>17058665
Bulgarian here.

- Vanga was not something entirely unique and never seen before, in fact, she was an example of what Bulgarian folklore calls вpaчкa (vrachka), a sort of "seer"/witch doctor/herbalist. There were plenty of those in past times, when people were more superstitious. She was just a really, really overhyped one.
- The story about the whirlwind that "took" her and blinded her, after which she started to "see" things, is what she herself claimed, no independent sources confirm it. She did survive some freak accident, after which she lost her sight, but the exact circumstances are unknown. It has to be noted that mystical whirlwinds that appear out of nowhere, blind or otherwise cripple people, after which said people gain some supernatural ability, are actually common in Bulgarian folklore - such whirlwinds were believed to be produced by the samodivi/vili (the South Slavic version of Fairy Folk).
- She eventually attracted the attention of some high ranking officials in communist Bulgaria, especially Lyudmila Zhivkova, the daughter of the General Secretary of the Bulgarian Communist Party. Lyudmila was a Theosophist herself and had gathered a circle of all sorts of mystics, astrologists, writers and artists with occult interests around her. The main reason Vanga was so much favored by the officials was precisely because of Lyudmila's interest in her; all the stories about how she regularly consulted politicians etc. are, I think, mostly tall tales.
- Most people who knew her claim that she made "predictions" about mundane things for the most part, e.g. people sought her for help if someone was ill and doctors were unable to help, if some farmer lost his cow and shit like that. No "prophesies" of global scale, no political stuff.
- After her death, Bulgarian and Russian tabloids started to produce all that bullshit about "Vanga said that in 3084 Giant Muslim Goblins shall invade the Earth".

That's all there really is to it.
>>
Another bullshit psychic duping people with purposefully vague predictions. You know, things that can easily be twisted to fit whatever incidents slightly fit the description.

The same shit they've been doing for thousands of years. Admittedly, that one Nostradamus wrote about the "Great King of Terror" coming from the sky gives me chills.
>>
>>17060687
Thanks BulgarianBro!
>>
>>17061049
No problem m8

She was an interesting person, I think she honestly believed in her own "powers" (I can't say I have a firm opinion on whether they were real or not) and wasn't a charlatan; but whenever you read anything relating to those global "predictions", keep in mind it's most definitely just a product of the sensationalist media.
>>
"...culminate in the establishment of a caliphate by 2043 with Rome at its epicentre."
Top. Fucking. Kek.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWxADeyHRCE

Thread Theme
>>
>>17059405
>>17059535
Faggots
Especially you>>17059535
You just proved it could be the submarine.
>I doubt a 80 year old bulgarian peasant woman knows what the fuck a submarine is, let alone the name of a Russian one
So she just sees the name, and not knowing about submarines, assumes its the city.
BTFO
>>
FEARMONGERING CHARLATAN.
>>
>>17061408
mac demarco is the fucking man
you are pretty awesome as well for posting this..
>>
>>17059987
At this rate, they will. The Western World is collectively bending over and offering its asshole to Muslims. Every time there is an incident of Islamic Extremism, Westerners are tripping all over themselves, explaining that Islam played absolutely no role in the violence and sometimes even coming to the conclusion that maybe it wouldn't have happened if we'd just let more Muslims into our countries and basically let them do whatever they want.
>>
>>17061467
How does one see a name though? I thought most prophets' visions were visions of real events happening and their consequences not just random names being spelled out like this was some random text message.
>>
>>17059238
I am a prophet too.

I predict that a huge ocean wave will strike a coast

(now just wait 10 or 20 or 50 years until some big storm or tsunami happens as its common in nature and happens often)

REMEMBER I PREDICTED THAT

But wait I got more:

An airplane will crash and all passengers will die

Muslims will be at war with Christians

A ship will sink

A car will crash

Some fat ass will fall down the stairs

REMEMBER I PREDICTED IT
>>
>>17058665
>old lady who got her head bashed around during a storm says random shit
most of that stuff is vague and broad enough for it to come true. Do you know how many people predicted 9/11 just by looking at world events and connecting the dots/
>>
>>17058641
>>2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater.
>>2170: Major global drought.

What?!
>>
>>17061467
It literally couldn't be a submarine because predicting that a submarine would be underwater is like predicting that a plane will fly.
>>
>>17061764
I predict that all these events will come to pass.
>>
>>17059110
> The situation in Europe is grim
How the fuck senpai?
>>
>>17059110
>studies
>>
>>17058594
Bulgarian here. The other bulgarianbro in this thread is right.

She didn't make predictions about 9/11 or Kursk, in fact claims that she made said prophecies started appearing some time after the said events. She would rarely speak of global events, and when she did she would usually urge people to be kind and good to each other and that everything will work out. Whenever i see this list post on the internet it keeps undergoing changes to fit the current world climate.

Most of these things that are circulating on the internet first started appearing around the bulgarian web and then people decided to share these things around causing massive disinformation. As the bro here mentions tabloids picked up on a lot of this, especially russian ones which to this day continue to generate propaganda about how Vanga predicted that russia will be the salvation of the world and possible the universe.

My family has personal experiences with her and I can confirm that she wasn't wrong about anything she ever said to them.

The only thing that she has spoken about as for our "future" is one written down by her niece, in her book about her and it is as follows (paraphrase):
"Humanity will go through a lot of natural and social disasters. Human consciousness will change. There will be difficult times and people will split up in groups according to their beliefs. The most ancient of teaching will come. They ask me "is it soon?". No its not soon - Syria has not fallen yet."

This was said by her in 1980.

Take this as you will. I cannot prove anything to you nor will I strive to do it, as I have my personal experiences that lead me to believe she was/is right.
>>
>>17064423
[citation needed]
>>
>>17058594
Bulgarians have shit out of rmuslims. Not a shocker.
>>
>>17064430
Book in bulgarian is here:
http://www.otzvuk.com/Knigi/New%20books/Baba_Vanga/Krasimira%20Stoianova%20-%20istinata.pdf

Search for: Oщe Cиpия нe e пaднaлa.

Copy the first paragraph into google translate and have a read.
>>
>>17064423

Thanks for sharing, mate.
>>
>>17064423
>Syria has not fallen yet.

Well, shit.
>>
maybe propaganda?
>>
>>17064453
Can't search in the PDF.
>>
>>17064620
Page 98, bottom paragraph that's titled ЧOBEКЪT И ДHEШHOTO TPEBOЖHO BPEME.

That's the one where that is mentioned.
>>
>>17058631
>The word Muslims in quotes

Gas yourself kuk
>>
>>17064638
whatever you say achmed
>>
>>17064630
Thanks! That's pretty interesting considering what is going on at the moment.

The rest of it is very vague and literally things that happen all throughout history, but the Syria stuff is intriguing.
>>
>>17064651
Yes indeed it is, quite curious. The rest of the paragraph should be considered as kind of a consolidation that everything will be alright, despite the hard times.
>>
>>17058631
Muslims will invade Europe blah blah...
I love how some faggots just write this bullshit and others fall for it.
She didn't have any paranormal kind of senses, she was mere a pawn in the game of "make our country richer".
Kind of like when you start saying your product is good, others hype this shit and you end up being rich because of retards.
Like S. Jobs did, same story.
>>
Literally every Balkan country had a meme elder that did cold reading and gave vague prophecies

>The blonde orthodox will come from the north and when the muslim dare to shot at them a great disaster will happen

well for a region that is in war for the last 200 years it isnt too prophetic is it?
>>
File: 1449534871018.jpg (1 MB, 1338x2755) Image search: [Google]
1449534871018.jpg
1 MB, 1338x2755
>>17059955
HOLY FFuCKING SHIT
>>
Can someone debunk this irrational theory >>17064764 ? I feel uneasy for some reason.

Who would the boogeyman/group of people behind this etc.
>>
>>17064809

How about not believing everything you read on the internet?
>>
>>17058980
kek
>>
>>17064809
me
>>
>>17059330
I'm gonna try this.
>>
>>17064809
>Who would the boogeyman/group of people behind this etc.
georgia guidestones? redvce the pop.

>>17064764
did you ever try to go to that informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses website that he linked as evidence?
>>
>>17064423
Just to put some context in this. Syria was communist at the time, after a islamic puppet was put up by the US. So her having something about Syria isnt really special
>>
File: redpandas.gif (803 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
redpandas.gif
803 KB, 400x254
>>17066691
The link he provided is a pre 9/11 report on how the United States can maintain global dominance, economically, militarily, and ideologically. I only skimmed the pdf, but it talked a lot about financing military spending with a model that predicted the rise of new world powers, namely China.

It didn't mention anything about the pandemic, but I think from the context he was implying that the United States would release the virus and close its boarders, taking out any foreign competition in one fell swoop, before any real major conflict occurred, and basically inheriting the earth. I guess allied nations are just collateral. Can't see it happening honestly.
>>
>>17058631
I've read this before, she states Russia will rule the world. Because it is the only habitable place on Earth, it just sounds silly.
I doubt there will be an invasion in Europe.
>>
>>17058653
I've seen a similar thread years ago. There's more she predicted beyond 3797. Something about aliens and human evolution combined with the animals, and also something about religion taught in earth being forgotten by the new generation and starting again from scratch. It was pretty entertaining to read
>>
>>17066836
>syria
>communist in 1980

Daddy Assad was a real red, yep. Get your facts straight faggot
>>
File: Sealab_2021.jpg (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Sealab_2021.jpg
89 KB, 600x450
>>17058641
>2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater.

To bad she was off by a hundred years, didn't know she liked old school Adult Swim cartoons.
>>
>>17070135
We already defeated the aliens
>>
>>17066836
The socialist party of Syria ruled it up to 2003, so her saying that can relate to either that or to current events. She wasn't specific, it can go either way.
>>
>>17064764
Aussies are safe! Fuck all y'all! Kangaroos are edible, we're fucking set!

Crack a tinny boys!
>>
Okay, am I the only one that's gonna acknowledge the fact that she claimed Europe would be invaded by muslims in 2016 and just a bit back, Muslims bombed France?
There's a real possibility of this happening, guys
>>
>>17070215
SAME, THE AMERICAS ARE SAFE
PEOPLE ALWAYS SHIT ON US, BUT NOW WHO'S LAUGHING, EUROPEKEKS
>>
>>17070220
Fuck off, yanks. You can't have any of our Roo.
>>
>>17070215
>>17070220
>anons think they're safe
>idiots from Europe attempt to flee to Aus/USA
>Same idiots end up bringing the virus with them
>it spreads like wildfire
No where is safe
this is it, boys
We're all gonners
>>
>>17070231
fuck
>>
>>17064764
>released in Italy
>will spread west into Russia and asia
Right... too bad that's all east of Italy...
>>
can someone tell me what ones she got right, aside from the 4 in the OP?

I mean really, 9/11 had been predicted in media like crazy before it happened

claiming water will destroy all is pretty vague, literally anything involving water could've happened and she would've been right

So she called a nuclear spill, big whoop, Fallout called the oil spill, sometimes people get lucky, especially when it's something that can easily happen

Oh no, she claimed a terrorist organization would begin and woah, there it is
As if there was no possibility of a terrorist organization ever beginning
>>
>>17070252
She didn't make the predictions in the OP, these have been attributed to her by sensationalist media from bulgaria and russia. Refer to >>17064423
for some info.
>>
>>17059235
not him, but it may have been a statement in the context of europe's population as it was known at the time the prediction was made. ie native peoples? just a guess, it's probably all masterful bullshit anyway
>>
>>17059113
Back to /pol/. After being on chan for a few years I've fiund /x/ has a lot of crazy people, but /pol/ has a larger ratio of sane/insane. Just the crazy people on /x/ are way, way out there. I say if you're gonna do it, do it right. Which is something /pol/ can never accomplish. Just a circle jerk of current events and shared opinions. /x/ is way more original
>>
>>17059113
are you mentally retarded?
/x/ is for people who believe in this kind of shit, if you don't then /x/ probably isn't your kind of board
>>
File: 1448446335645.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1448446335645.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>17058631
>population of Europe will reach almost zero
>>
>>17059221
There are actually bases on Venus. Very ancient.
>>
Bulgarian fag here. Vanga predicted OP will be a faggot.
The whole bullshit coincided with the late communist regime's fascination with the occult and spiritual. You are better off summoning tulpas if you intend to delve into the paranormal.
>>
>>17070625
[citation needed]
>>
>>17070625
It's in the conspiracy stuff, very unlikely to to be true. But the bases on Venus are ancient. Built a very long time ago in the clouds. It's good fiction.
>>
>>17058594
vise puta se pokazalo da baba vanga nije bila u pravu
Odjebite.
>>
File: 1443058564912.jpg (279 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1443058564912.jpg
279 KB, 1205x721
>>17069326

Le faggot. Ba'athism, for you.
>>
>>17064423
>>17060687

Russian here, i miss my Bulgarian/Israeli ex.

that's all i had to contribute.
>>
>>17058641
>America will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.

This sounds like a terrible movie
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.