[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Trump be the Antichrist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14
Could Trump be the Antichrist?
>>
Trump is going to build up our Military and go to war against anyone that gets in the way of our Economic needs.

He is gonna take all the Oil from Isis.

He will do anything to get America back on track financially.
>>
File: trumpcard.jpg (16 KB, 212x300) Image search: [Google]
trumpcard.jpg
16 KB, 212x300
>>
>>17056722
The last three US presidents were said to be the anti-christ, you people just need to shut up about guessing the next anti-christ.
>>
>>17056728
sounds good to me.
>>
>>17056755
>you people just need to shut up about guessing the next anti-christ.
that's just what the antichrist /would/ say!
>>
The real question is how could he not be
>>
No.
>>
>>17056722
Basically, any candidate to the White House can be the anti-christ. Theres a lot of charismatic polĂ­tician
>>
>>17056722
No because the 7 years of peace havent happened. There has to be a point in time where the world is at peace for 7 year in order for the Antichrist to show its face.
>>
File: illidan_by_zippo514-d9f3xwh.jpg (186 KB, 662x1205) Image search: [Google]
illidan_by_zippo514-d9f3xwh.jpg
186 KB, 662x1205
The antichrist will be chinese
>>
>>17056722
>implying he's intelligent enough
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2 MB, 896x1718) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2 MB, 896x1718
>>17056722
He is not the antichrist.
Antichrist will be loved by almost the entire world.
Antichrist will have super powers.
Antichrist will demand worship.
Trump is sounding the TRUMPET for the elite.
Alien contact 2016.
Watch. (aliens = fallen angels)
>>
>>17057088
Oh btw, antichrist = Maitreya. That is his name.
>>
>>17057128
Interesting theory you have there.
What if the Buddha was alive and awake today, but refused Godhood due to comprehension of this thought though?
>>
>>17056722
The true antichrist will be the exact opposite of Christ. Therefore, the antichrist has to be a woman
>>
>>17057141
>>
>>17056926
i thought it was the antichrist is supposed to sign a 7 year peace treaty but then break it 3.5 years in.
>>
File: avLXqQW_700b.jpg (330 KB, 700x2494) Image search: [Google]
avLXqQW_700b.jpg
330 KB, 700x2494
>>17057164
Yes. You are right.
3.5 years antichrist will rule.
Christians are raptured.
3.5 years of God's Wrath on this earth.
>>
File: anBWq6b_700b.jpg (125 KB, 700x1459) Image search: [Google]
anBWq6b_700b.jpg
125 KB, 700x1459
>>17057164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvv2HPYdhMA
>Documentary on the tribulation and the antichrist.
Uses the Bible (KJV) to confirm all it shows.
>>
File: 1447793266613s.jpg (4 KB, 161x250) Image search: [Google]
1447793266613s.jpg
4 KB, 161x250
>>17056722
Trump is the puppet of an mechanical entity that survives off of human pride and greed.
This entity is neither tangible or observable, but is a manifestation of one of the failings of humanity.
Until man understands the consequences of worldly excess, this machine will continue to function and spew suffering onto the world.
Trump is just another tool which it may use to continue it's operation.
>>
File: god emperor trump.jpg (91 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
god emperor trump.jpg
91 KB, 646x720
>>17056722

He is the Emperor finally revealed to us.
>>
Trump HAS to win. He is our last hope.

Clinton is the AntiChrist. Fuck sake wake up. They're all corrupt and bought. Trump, although not the smartest, is the only guy not in it for the wealth.

Btw, I'm a britfag. Vote for Trump. Don't let Evil take the helm again.
>>
>>17057150
Does anyone else think this crest looks like a vagina?
>>
File: rasssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg (206 KB, 1035x644) Image search: [Google]
rasssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
206 KB, 1035x644
>>17057203
>Why do you think "girl power" / feminism is on the rise?

God is the Father.
Satan is the mother (he has the urge to be against God in everything, not that he's actually the mommy.)
So yeah.
Also look at mecca, the kaaba stone looks like a vagina too. The Cube represents sin. Jesus died on an open cube. (cross)
>>
>>17057180
Clinton is the fucking Devil in disguise but you're too stupid to see it. Bill rapes women and kids, and yet she advocates womens rights? Kek how fucking blue pilled are you..? Really?

Wake the fuck up. USE THE INTERNET!
>>
File: jesusislord.jpg (269 KB, 584x1200) Image search: [Google]
jesusislord.jpg
269 KB, 584x1200
>>17057203
>Open cube = cross.
Jesus died on a cube.
Cube represents sin.
Jesus became sin.
Freed the entire world from the law.
>>
>>17057202
All we need to do is /b/ on board at this point.
>>
>>17057202
Trump is no different from any of them.
He's not in it for wealth because he's in it for his ego.
Once elected, the world will serve him - he will deify himself and rule as a self proclaimed God among men. He will rule with an iron fist, no one will be able to speak against for long. Eventually, he will die though, and the society built from his tyranny will crumble and the world will descend into a state of chaos.
>>
>>17057217
>>
>>17057220

I think if Trump doesn't win it could be catastrophic for the US. He understands what has gone wrong with the US (and the UK), and why China has pwned their arse for the past decade. I believe he genuinely wants to fix it, and can, if given the chance.

Clinton winning would end the world as we know it. She is worse than GWB in terms of pure Evil. He was a mere puppet, she is an evil cunt.

I pray for Trump to win, and I don't even believe in god.
>>
>>17057211
>women are evil
>Satan is female
You're so batshit crazy, I have a hard time believing that you really hold these opinions. You're a Satanist, a Thelemite brother, or some other person who wants to embody the worst of the Christians. I don't get you. Whatever your reason, but especially if you're a brother Thelemite, let it go. Just stop. Give your true brothers ayape and don't spread more hatemongering crap. Even if you aren't anything, just stop spreading blind hate and fear.
>>
>>17057248
Agreed.
>>
>>17057229

Wow so this is the result of the paranoia induced fearmongering the media has indulged in.

Trump wants to be President because the things he has been warning against since the 80s are coming true and he doesnt want that to happen. He wants America to be king of the world for as long as possible and the current crop of establishment cocksuckers are hastening its descent.

Trump is a hardcore nationalist. Its not his ego, its his country that is driving him right now.
>>
>>17057213
lol you seem mad.
I never said I support the Clintons, although Bill was clearly the last decent leader we had.
If Hilary gets office she'll rule similar to Thatcher, only more so as a left parallel.
I'm very much awake. You're still pretty blind though.
If you pick a side, you've already lost.
Trump is in it for self interest. Just like everyone else up there.
>>
>>17057229
You underestimate them.

Even if he was only in it for vanity, at least he isn't trying to create 1984 like the fucking snake Clinton. She's owned by wallstreet, and if their IS an "illuminati", I'm betting she's a well respected member.

She is corrupt to the core, and always has been, and Americans should hang their heads in shame for electing such a person to work in office.

(Did you know: She represented the biggest drug dealer in Arkansas, for a huge fee of course, and then later got him a pardon by the Governor.. Bill Clinton. They ran the Iran Contra shit with Bush ffs)
>>
>>17057264
Nationalism feeds the ego.
Trump wants to be the supreme leader of the greatest nation on Earth and like so many people before him, it's going to lead his followers to ruin.
>>
>>17057303

Eh, Hitler came close in much worse conditions with half the world against him. In this modern day, America dominated world Trump could do it.
>>
Bill Clinton has raped over 20 women and settled out of court. He is also a pedo. Hilliary knows this, yet claims to support women. Together they've had tons of people killed. The media even coined the term "Arkansas Sudden death syndrome" because of the amount of people related to the Clintons who have mysteriously died.
>>
I suppose I should point out the obvious and say that this goes in pol... but

I for one welcome our Trump overlord.

Let it snow!
>>
>>17057128
Maitreya/Kalki is said to battle against muslims according to the Kalachakra Tantra.
>>
>>17057285
Trump IS wall street.
He has no notion of things outside finances.
Many people like him because he doesn't appear to be like the rest -in fact you could go as far to say that despite being a billionaire he's still the underdog in this competition. Who gets more support than the underdog?
There's this old saying that goes something along the lines of "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." Ask yourself: can this man really deliver on what he promises?
In my honest to God opinion I don't think he can. In addition to NEVER doing anything remotely related to military and public service, this is a man who can not commit to a single path as demonstrated by his life choices. But again this is just my opinion and I'll accept that maybe you could effectively run the free world like a business with out knowledge of things like military strategy or theory of law. But if this is the case, then realize that something in this business has to be sold. I
>>
Wtf niggas the president is just a figure head for the fuckers in the party behind him/her
>>
>>17057347

You do know Obama was a fucking community organizer before he got into politics right? Its why Presidents have advisors, to advise them.

Obama could have been a competent president militarily if he didnt fire or ignore all of his military advisors.
>>
>>17057317
You think the whole world is for Trump?
I respectfully disagree.
There are many against him. Just not many speaking up against him.
He has no issue trampling on individual rights as demonstrated by his past ventures. He sees democracy as a hindrance to his vision of a Utopian society.
Listen, I know you all love him but I'm telling you he's playing you as hard as any charismatic politician would. He's no different from the rest of them. When shit hits the fan when he's in office (and trust me, it will once Turkey becomes destabilized) he'll sell us all out, BECAUSE THATS WHAT EVERYONE IN POLITICS DOES.
>>
>>17057399
Nice dubs
>>
>>17057399

I never said the whole world was for Trump, I said that the world is America dominated and has been for a long time.

And I disagree, I dont think he will sell us out. I think he's far too nationalist to sell us out.

I would also like a quote on that whole 'democracy is a hinderance' bit because everytime someone calls Trump a fascist they're misquoting him or just making shit up. Take this recent 'he wants to ban Muslims' thing. He never stated that, his proposed policy is to stop immigration from Muslim dominated countries temporarily until a proper system can be put into place to screen immigrants and stop radicalized individuals sneaking through.

And somehow that turned into 'kill all Muslims'.
>>
>>17057393
Obama had SOME background in politics before running for the highest position in politics.
Trump has NO track record. He has demonstrated he is competent when it comes to growing a business that was given to him, but nothing else. This makes him a one trick pony in my opinion.
Presidents have advisors who specialize in their respective fields, Trump seems specialized in economics, so in theory wouldn't he be better off being the economic advisor of a candidate with a bigger pool of knowledge over the many fields that presidents preside over?
>>
>>17057443

Obama had a law degree. George Bush had a business degree and worked in the oil industry. Reagan was an actor and union leader. Andrew Jackson was a soldier. Jimmy Carter was an engineer in the Navy. Hell George Washington was a plantation owner turned soldier turned revolutionary turned general.

Every president had their specializations but they managed to become President because they knew how to play the game of politics. Trump doesnt, like you said he hasnt spent years in Washington kissing asses and making connections in preparation so instead he blew it the fuck open and gave the finger to the people who used to profit greatly from it.

This is not a bad thing. In fact after years and years and years of your style of thinking its about time someone blew the fucking lid off. For too long politicians have been backstabbing, lying cunts with more skeletons in their closet than a serial killer. They relied on keeping people like Trump out so they could perpetuate the political advisory industry that they've build.

The whole thing needs to be torn down by people like Trump.
>>
>>17057418
Here's the thing about nationalist: they all have their own idea of who the ideal American, Brit, German, Russian, Frenchman, etc.. is.
I'm sure you think of yourself as a true American right? I'm sure there's someone else out there who disagrees entirely.
Nationalism divides men even within the same nation.
I admit I was once all for open immigration, but I changed my mind after I realized that the ability to travel freely through out the world isn't the solution to problems, but rather is just another method of running away from them.
However, I do not believe a better migration policy is going to solve the worlds current violent extremist problem. So long as there are people who feel screwed over by the system, you're going to have individuals who will find certain ideology to cling onto then lash out.
There will never be an end to violence among men, because of the innate primal savagery present in humanity will continue persist so long as our species does.
The wall Trump wants is a massive white elephant. While we should definitely monitor the border, the construction of a physical boundary is a total fools errand.
>>
>>17057531
>Here's the thing about nationalist: they all have their own idea of who the ideal American, Brit, German, Russian, Frenchman, etc.. is.

Except we know exactly who Trump views as an ideal American, not a crazy fucking extremist or an illegal. Thats a pretty open definition of ideal American.

>Nationalism divides men even within the same nation.

This isn't 'if you have the wrong skin you deserve to be kicked out'. This is 'if you came here illegally you deserve to be kicked out, and if you're coming here from a country rife with extremists we're going to check you before we let you in'.

>However, I do not believe a better migration policy is going to solve the worlds current violent extremist problem.

I agree with you can greatly limit the problem by not welcoming people in without checking them properly. This is the core of the problem with Europe, its not that they're letting people in, its that they're letting people in who try to enter illegally using fake passports or people smugglers. Thats wrong.

>The wall Trump wants is a massive white elephant. While we should definitely monitor the border, the construction of a physical boundary is a total fools errand.

And this is where we disagree. Israel build its own walls and they've worked spectacularly in drastically reducing the amount of illegals coming into the country. Walls work.
>>
>>17057548

Wow that was rife with errors. Goes to show why should always spellcheck your post kids.
>>
>>17056722
>Could Trump be the Antichrist?
>almost 2016
>still believing the book of Revelations is anything more than the ramblings of a schizophrenic and/or drug induced hallucination

That aside, every president (and candidate) the US has had in recent memory has had people claiming they are the "antichrist" and that they are somehow fulfilling the prophecy of end times, through the most ridiculous interpretations of an already ridiculously nonsensical and vague "prophecy". They've been wrong every time so far.
>>
>>17057088
wow, not this bullshit "aliens are demons" crap again. This whole idea assumes that the entire vastness of the universe is only there as background for the minuscule spec of dust.

Oh no, there's no other life forms out in the unmeasurable enormity of the universe. There's only demons pretending to be as such because all of reality revolves around earth and the ignorant humans that inhabit it! *sarcasm alert*

It is the height of arrogance to believe that us humans are so special in regards to the big picture. There are billions of species of creatures identified on this planet alone, with countless still to be discovered. With such diversity in life in regards to what we can easily observe, you're going to try to simplify the unknown so ignorantly? Because it's not like the things you call demons and extra-terrestrials can't both exist and actually be different things altogether. *more sarcasm*
>>
>>17057176
>Uses the Bible (KJV) to confirm all it shows.
>implying such a verifiably inaccurate book can be used to "verify" anything besides people's gullibility
You probably believe the earth is younger than 10,000 years and that Hebrew slaves actually built the pyramids too, don't you?
>>
>>17057492
It isn't wealth, knowledge, power, or birthright that makes a leader but experience. All the presidents you mentioned above played various roles through out their lives. I argue that it's their ability to play these roles is what convinces people you're right for the job. The difference is, the only act I see Trump as ever being capable of playing is Trump. From what I've come to understand about him, he doesn't ever change. He may shift allegiances, make new purchases, go through different suits and styles but he will still always be the same Trump.
You might argue that this is good and he's being true to himself, an honest candidate for a change -right? I argue that by remaining static in his act over his life, he has not grown in anyway and can not grow or improve on himself in anyway.
There is no question that the system is flawed and needs to be rebuilt, but you must not let your anger for those who have screwed you over distract you from what really is. Don't break the system, unless you have something better to replace it.
So far, I haven't heard from what Trump plans are other than to accelerate economic growth, defeat radicalism, and conquer bipartisan politics.
Trump sold us his presidency, when he comes to office we will all pay his price.
>>
>>17057643

At the end of the day there is nobody but him I will choose.

If Trump doesnt get the republican nomination it will be Bush or Carson; Bush is a RINO who's dynasty has been the cause of so much grief and death that I cannot even look at him and Carson is mad.

And if Trump is chosen as the candidate it will be him vs Clinton (make no mistake Bernie is not going to become the democrat candidate, Hillary has the party behind her and Bernie lacks whatever spark Trump has that let him bypass the establishment).

I'd rather elect a static Trump over the monsters and madmen that are the alternatives, no matter the final cost.
>>
>>17057180
>mechanical entity
>neither tangible or observable
pick one. I don't think you know the definition of "mechanical". And if something is "neither tangible or observable", how are you able to make claims about any of it's traits?
>>
>>17057143
i thought the antichrist will resemble christ in many ways.
>>
>>17057202
>the only guy not in it for the wealth.
what about bernie sanders? he isn't taking huge donations from lobbyists or private donors.
>>
>>17057714

Bernie Sanders is a hardcore socialist who's economic plans can be summed with the eloquent phrase 'gibsmedat'.

He has no hope in getting the democrat candidacy anyway. They've chosen Clinton.
>>
>>17057735
regardless, your statement was untrue. and if you think trump isn't thinking he'll get some financial benefit from being president, you're crazy.
>>
>>17057755

Well 1 I never said that Trump was the only one not out for financial gain, and 2 claiming that Trump's primary motivation for running for president is financial is as insane as saying Bernie's is.
>>
>>17057755
not the guy you responded to, but any money Trump makes from being president will basically be pocket change to him.
>>
>>17057186
He certainly has the permanent scowl and militant xenophobia haha
>>
>>17057548
>Except we know exactly who Trump views as an ideal American, not a crazy fucking extremist or an illegal.
I'll give you the one about illegals, but the thing is you can apply the extremist label to just about anyone. It's subjective.
My major concern is Trump and his affiliates abusing the atmosphere of fear over extremists to lead another McCarthy style witch hunt in either self interest, or to settle personal disputes.
This isn't 'if you have the wrong skin you deserve to be kicked out'. This is 'if you came here illegally you deserve to be kicked out, and if you're coming here from a country rife with extremists we're going to check you before we let you in'
I completely agree with you here. But as I said above, since Nationalism is subjective so long as it exists it will create a rift between people in a nation. Look at the civil war for instance, both sides fighting a war over nationalism. No one gave a shit about slavery, but rather fought because they either pledged their allegiance to Union or Confederate nationalism.
> Israel build its own walls and they've worked spectacularly in drastically reducing the amount of illegals coming into the country. Walls work.
I think at this point in time the success or failure of Israels wall is more of a matter of opinion than fact, but ignoring that you must consider scale. The difference in size between the Gaza strip and the US-Mexican border is huge. In addition to construction costs, you have to contend with ongoing maintenance and upkeep. From what I understand, Trump wants to limit government. To me, creating a huge construction project and funneling money into homeland security isn't small government. Again, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. Having a wall of this size just doesn't seem like an effective way of stemming the flow of illegals, but more of throwing a carpet over the real issue and pretending like you really worked hard and found the solution.
>>
>>17057128
To elaborate on Maitreya (the current at least)
Google "UN Lucis Trust"
>>
>>17057769
you literally said trump was "the only guy not in it for the wealth" if you're the guy i originally responded to.

>>17057772
the bad thing about greedy people is that they're never happy with what they have. so the rich get richer.
>>
>>17057602
You type like a faggot and your shit's all retarded.

Aliens=Demons don't inherently imply human centralism
What if what we know as demons are outsiders if our world which we couldn't explain otherwise?
What about trans-dimensional entities which we somewhat understood but never could exactly lay a finger on how they operate.

Ironically, in your attempt to keep humans off the equation you only measured your (lack of) knowledge from a human standpoint.
>>
>>17057690
mechanical in function bro. I can't assert with perfect certainty anything about the machine, I can however make conclusions about it based off the environmental response of the function of this machine. Imagine it like an invisible boat. While you can't see the boat, you can know it's there from the wake it leaves in tow.
>>17057673
I can tell you're stubborn. Stubborn men always cling to things, and just don't know when to let go for their own good.
This is why I admire the character of stubborn men, as they can't let go of certain things or shaken in belief and this makes them the most loyal, and the very last people to be turned or corrupted by vice (or really anything for that matter.)
Trump doesn't need your vote though. He's bought enough to secure oval office many times over.
At the end of the day though, it doesn't make a difference. Nothing changes regardless of who has the presidency. Nothing will ever change until people of the world come to accept that they are responsible for their own suffering and anyone who makes claims that they can effortlessly absolve your suffering is a liar.
My concern about the Trump presidency is that it constitutes an age where individuals completely ignore personal responsibility and accept total control from a governing body (be it public or private) as the norm and readily give up all their rights and freedom in return for an illusion of safety, well being, belonging, and exceptionalism.
Listen man, it's been fun arguing with you. It's a nice change of pace being able to exchange ideas rather than being rided off as one of the enemy. Unfortunately, I am too tired to continue on and keep my points from getting any less incoherent.
So until next time.
-Gary
>>
File: trump-compared-to-hitler.jpg (107 KB, 718x753) Image search: [Google]
trump-compared-to-hitler.jpg
107 KB, 718x753
>>
>>17056722

>cant even thumbnail

You should worry about different issues
>>
>>17058039
They're both nationalists retard of course they would want a nation dedicated to its born inhabitants
>>
Can we finally purge Islam from this earth once and for all?
>>
Trump is many things but he is not charasmatic.

He is charasmatic like a drunk person that is normally shy is charasmatic
>>
>>17057899
>You type like a faggot and your shit's all retarded.
Nice ad hom., such an insightful contribution.

>Aliens=Demons don't inherently imply human centralism
The ones who profess that imply it very implicitly.

>What if what we know as demons are outsiders if our world which we couldn't explain otherwise?
What if we could come to conclusions based on "what ifs"? What if what we know as demons are natural inhabitants of earth while aliens are something different that are not of this earth?
>What about trans-dimensional entities which we somewhat understood but never could exactly lay a finger on how they operate.
You say I type like a faggot, but you can't even proofread your own words. Overlooking that, so what? Did you even understand the point I was making in my post? What part of anything you just said contradicts what I was even saying?

>Ironically, in your attempt to keep humans off the equation you only measured your (lack of) knowledge from a human standpoint.
First off, I wasn't taking humans out of the equation, just putting our place in the grander scheme into perspective. If that seems to be taking them out of the equation to you, then it must be because you are of a human-centric mindset. Explain how I lack knowledge from a human standpoint, and how knowledge from a human standpoint is in any way better than, say, a standpoint that DOESN'T put humans at the center of everything? Trying to classify any and all non-human entities with a single category of "demons" is an ignorant way to go about it, when they are more likely a multitude of different types of beings of different natures and origins.

Demonic/spiritual entities, extra-terrestrial, extra/trans/inter-dimensional, and combinations there of are not mutually exclusive to one another, and to group them all together under such broad criteria is just lazy and ignorant.
>>
>>17057986
First anon you replied to here

Sounds like you are just assigning an arbitrary, vague symbol that is this "machine" to the natural functions of cause and effect. The bad things that happen in this world have their own individual causes that aren't always connected. Keep in mind that correlation doesn't equal causation. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you are getting at in referring to this Machine. Are you trying to describe the totality of something like the ripple effect, or something akin to karma?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/keycheck
>>
There is no "one antichrist". Anyone against Christ is an antichrist. It's not a title, it's a descriptor.

The one who will come back will be a deceiver, and not "the" antichrist but "an" antichrist. There are many of them.
>>
>>17057202
They are all together in this, anyone who isn't has no power or value and will never amount to anything.
>>
>>17058232
I guess I am describing a karmic cycle.
I never really thought of it as anything more than a machine but this idea of an ever present negative karmic cycle seems to fit better.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.