[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone had experience with the grifter?? Where can i watch it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image_1.jpg (542 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
542 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone had experience with the grifter?? Where can i watch it
>>
>>17055748
You really shouldn't even try, anon. The Grifter will ruin your life. God knows it ruined mine.
>>
>>17055753
Please anon, do it
>>
My life is already ruined so just do it, send me the link
>>
It was on the dark web but last time i checked the feds have seized that site. It's probably hosted on the mariana web now.
>>
>>17055759
Listen, I don't want to be responsible for whatever fucked up shit happens to you, all right?
>>
>>17055771
Whats the vid about? And how long is it? And what are the results after watching it??
>>
Im not scared of anything
>>
How do i go to marianas web???
>>
>>17055766
https://m.youtube.com/feed?layout=tablet&tsp=1&utcoffset=-300
>>
>>17055792
You fucktard just sent me the link to youtube homepage
>>
>>17055802
Because posting a direct link is a federal offense you fucking pleb. Look it up yourself.
>>
Where the fuck can i get a quantum computer? Why the fuck does no one have the vid so he can upload it here
>>
Whats the gifter?
>>
>>17055748
I hear the Thrifter is much worse OP
>>
>>17055748
>still believing in this meme
>>
>>17055788
>how do I go to Marianas web?

Welcome to the Internet, newfriend.
>>
>>17056115
it's a spirit that /x/ summons around holiday time to get rid of general faggotry

it isn't working this year
>>
File: le_paint_frogs.jpg (433 KB, 791x606) Image search: [Google]
le_paint_frogs.jpg
433 KB, 791x606
>>17055783
>>17055783
>>17055783
>Im not scared of anything
>>17055783
>>
Greafer?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.