[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its dangerous to make a sigil? What kind of magic is it? Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image_0.jpg (29 KB, 394x289) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
29 KB, 394x289
Its dangerous to make a sigil? What kind of magic is it? Its this simple to make one?
>>
A sigil is a visual representation of a Mathmatical Magical Square.

A Magical Square is basically a Universal Translator.

You use Math to communicate instead of Language.

A Sigil represents a Name of a Entity. But its drawn from a Magical Square.

What you are trying to do is contact one of the Igigi or the Anunna gods.

Sometimes jews call these the Fallen or demons but the are Sumerian.

Example, Nergal or Pazuzu, two very well known Demons are names for Sumerian Igigi or Anunnaki.
>>
>>17054485

No, it's not dangerous, the sigil will only affect YOU at a psychological level. The concept is designed to be viral in order to boost the meaning of the sigil through people attention.
>>
>>17054528
(same guy)

- So don't make a difficult sigil like that if you're planning to use it on other people.
>>
Sure you can make one like that
>>
>teeneagers teenaging
>>
>>17055421
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Either that, or lizard people from the center of the earth trying to deceive us.
>>
File: goalhaileris.jpg (32 KB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
goalhaileris.jpg
32 KB, 268x400
>>17055445
even worse dude.. teenage lizard people!
>>
>>17054485
>Its dangerous to make a sigil? What kind of magic is it?
That depends on how you make it.

The method you posted is very primitive. It's a form of numerology that died out ages ago.
>>
>>17057151

That's the Spare method, no? Just without the vowel removal stage.
>>
>>17054485

OP: the main "danger" is that you get what you want but maybe not in the way you want.

Always create GOOD ways for your sigil to come true. Like, if you make a sigil for money, but then don't apply for a new job or buy a lottery ticket... Well... Look out.
>>
>>17057151

>mrw "died out ages ago" and forgets about Liber Null, Grant Morrison, etc.
>>
>>17057886
I wouldn't know it name. I don't use other's methods.
>>17057909
Why would you use unstructured magic?
>>17057947
Mmm. But then, I've seen the dead walk.
>>
>>17054485
1 & 0 are not unique letters. This sigil is rotten
>>
Yes. Drawing little pictures will make your wildest dreams come true. Draw a retarded symbol with the earth in it and you will be the ruler buddy. Now go for it. Take what is yours.
>>
File: Equilibrium.gif (2 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Equilibrium.gif
2 KB, 248x248
Bump for self-made sigils.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.