[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night a friend and I were walking in a park, and out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: orb.jpg (16 KB, 219x250) Image search: [Google]
orb.jpg
16 KB, 219x250
Last night a friend and I were walking in a park, and out of no where this extremely dim light flashes across the park. There was no way it could've been a person because it moved way to fast, and it couldn't of been somebody flashing a light because there was nothing behind to have the light flash on. This thing was moving across and the more i think about it, i can see kind of a body shape. Does anybody have any ideas what this could be?
The picture is what it looked like but a lot dimmer and a lot bigger
>>
bump
noone has anything?
>>
bumping again
>>
Pixies playing spotlight in the park.
>>
>>17054214
It's the largely unknown sister species of Watasenia scintillans, and the only truly terrestrial species from the order Teuthida, what a rare treat to see it thanks op.
>>
Dude....your friend threw a snowball and you got a pic of it

I am SPOOOOOOKED
>>
My wife saw some blue lights streaking around outside a few months ago. The next night she died in her sleep.
Wondering about the paranormal aspect of it, apparently doctors and nurses sometimes see something similar around patients that will die soon. Generally assumed not to *cause* death, but to signal it's coming.

Maybe you're going to die?
>>
>>17054214
This could be anything from ball lightning, to aetheric magnetism, to souls, to resonant pressure localization in your retina, but unless you're spiritual it really doesn't matter.

Happened to me, but I'm spiritual and have since found out exactly why. My experience included an extremely bright white light shrouded in a nice lavish purple shade of violet/prune. A quick google search finds what, why is a whole different story O don't care to share here.... again...
>>
>>17054425
not my pic retard.
>>
>>17054500
Nothing has happened to me or my friend since, and we havn't seen anything again. going to go out there again tonight to try to make sense of it. it was truly amazing
>>
>>17054531
don't think it was anything with our eyes since we both saw it. Im not a believer in ghosts or souls or anything, but this is the only explination i can think of. Or maybe some teleporting shit I have no idea, but it was super strange.
>>
bump, need more ideas.
>>
>>17055175
Any number of phenomenon could be the culprit as the Anon earlier said. Due to lack of other present activity of strangeness including sounds or apparitions, I'd dare to conclude you experienced a standard "Will o' the Wisp". This is actually very common paranormal faire, but still exciting. Congrats on seeing something most people won't or refuse to accept.
>>
>>17054214
show us your picture fgt
>>
>>17055317
I didn't take a picture, it all happened way to fast. I really wish I wouldve though, I was just taking a picture of the view a couple of moments before it happened. really a shame
>>
Definitely ball lightning, very dangerous, if you ever see it, get as far from it as you can.
>>
>>17054214
looks like tennis ball lightning, when someone throws a blurry tennis ball and takes a picture
>>
>>17055362
not my picture
>>17055359
i feel like it would've been much brighter if it was lightning, and there was no storm that was happening.
>>
>>17055389
Fine then. Someone presents a plausible explanation and you deny it due to your retarded desire to think it's something supernatural or unexplainable. Faggot.
>>
>>17055399
haha dude i'm not saying your explination is wrong, im just saying lightning is pretty bright and there was no storm going on!
>>
>>17055414
Ball lightning has been known to happen without any storm in sight.
>>
>>17055414
i think ball lightning is different and weird. i recall reading a story of ball lightning on an airborne commercial jet, as in travelling through the aisle, so it sounds weird
>>
>>17055427
>>17055434
It could be. I just feel if it was lightning it would've been seen the whole way, this thing darted across in flashes, do you know what i mean?
>>
>>17055452
There are different versions of ball lightning
>>
>>17055480
is there a type that disappears and then reappears??
>>
>>17055483
Or you night have seen St Elmo's fire.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.