[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys... I need you to tell me everything you know about werewolves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: DSC0000013.png (120 KB, 256x310) Image search: [Google]
DSC0000013.png
120 KB, 256x310
Guys... I need you to tell me everything you know about werewolves right now.
>>
Woodchippers cant kill them
>>
File: njwf_1.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
njwf_1.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1997
What ya need to know ?
>>
>>17053920
Whats that picture from?
>>
File: werefemmeweb.jpg (44 KB, 761x566) Image search: [Google]
werefemmeweb.jpg
44 KB, 761x566
I know I have an unnatural attraction to them.
>>
>>17053862
ask politely
>>
The have nards.
>>
>>17054090

Wolfmans got nards?
>>
>>17053862
Silver hurts and can kill if it pierces their heart. Decapitation works. If you are bit by one and want to be cured, you either have to kill the one that turned you, or eat some of it's hair, and possibly before you have eaten human flesh yourself. Thankfully those 3 (alleged) conditions are not mutually exclusive. Also, they have all the heightened senses of an actual wolf, which means they should have the weaknesses that come with them.

Assuming you are asking because you need to kill one for whatever reason, I suggest the following;
>disable with dog whistle
>if bitten, take some of it's hair and eat it, if not, proceed to next step
>pierce the heart with something silver AND cut it's fucking head off. just to be sure
>???
>profit?

If you are wanting information on how to find one to bite you, try north and north eastern US. I hear that have been sightings in Michigan and Maine in particular. Good luck.
>>
>they have all the heightened senses of an actual wolf, which means they should have the weaknesses that come with them

Will shitting your pants keep them from eating you, cause that's what I would do if I saw one.
>>
>>17053862
the animal is a projected form and comes in two carieties, the worn and the cast, those who wear the shape of the beast are empowered by it and are said to able to act with that power materially manifest, the banes disperse the power and the form- if in the form of a sword or weapon, chances are you'll wind up striking the lycanthrope dead in the process of shredding the astral manifestation around them

those who cast the manifestation are said to only be able to haunt, but not materially manifest beyond the typical sights of an apparition, dispersing this form kills the lycanthrope regardless of how far away they were projecting the astral body from

a very rare few can use the cast form as if it were a worn form, that is, create material manifestations of effect despite not being physically present within the projection

tl;dr it's wearing your spirit animal like a suit of armor or sending it to spook people while risking your life

imperfect use of the art was said to create ravening men who believed they had become the animal and in some cases my have worn the astral form, though acting in a fancifully bestial state rather than with ration and intent
>>
>>17054234
and if you want the most effective means of dispering a lycanthropic manifestation, a trident or fork of cast or wrought iron- i.e. 'cold steel' not touched by the heat of a forge after first being cast nor tempered after working it with only the hammer and anvil

I've been told the cold steel holds better properties for disrupting etheric currents, yadda-yadda, and the forked point creates multiple disruptions- ideally just build a cheap etheric lance out of a pole-mounted super-conducting magnet or three and use the brute force of the device to scramble whatever paranormal nasty you're trying to banish, disrupt, or kill

if you want to become a lycanthrope, well, it's a type of magic, you'll need to find a proper adept who safeguarded the art and is willing to pass the instruction down to you
>>
>>17053862
your mom's a werewolf lol #rekt #yolo #tlid
>>
>>17054247
What were you thinking when posting this? Curious.
>>
>>17054253
nothing really. I've got one idiot fb whore "friend" who hashtags fucking everything. it's #mildly #amusingToMe
>>
>>17054256
you mean #mildlyamusing #thishappenstome
>>
>>17054271
hey, you're the one trying to justify it, I'm only trying to help you fit the part you're playing, no need to bring up my love of cocks, that's just improper and completely irrelevant

go pretend to be a retard somewhere else, OP needs to parse his werewolf data
>>
>>17054278
don't help me with shit, faggot. and I'm not justifying anything. I'm doing whatever the fuck I want.

>implying I'm pretending to be a retard

...I should probably rethink that last line
>>
File: 1418445796263.png (146 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
1418445796263.png
146 KB, 199x200
>>17054284
...uh-huh, keep posting those mistakes intentionally, okay? I'm sure sombody'll fall for it today.
>>
>>17054289
you sir are and idiot :|
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.