[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ying/Yang people, opposition and rivals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Live in small town
>Everybody is dumb as fuck
>Have group of friends
>Start to get to know cousin of my best friend in the group
>We have a lot of interests and things in common
>Common family background
>He is in every aspect the polar opposite to me
>I live life in a good trustful light
>I like to heal, protect, serve, lead
>This cousin wants to kill, mislead, control
>Evil
>We both have similar life goals
>I literally want to heal and help the world
>He literally wants to destroy and conquer
>We can't stand eachother
>Can make good conversation
>But it feels like our core beings just repel eachother
>We are completely both serious about changing the world
>Only person I can talk to about
>Real intellectual conversations
>He is a real dick, self centered, asshole
>I'm always looking to please
>I love making others happy
>I'm going to school for Ethnobotany
>He is about to join the military
>He plans to go to school for Political Science
>He wants to control a large group of people
>I want to free a large group of people
I could keep going on and on about contrasts between this one person. We both have the drive to be successful and achieve our wild goals. Though we don't get along, I asked him to be my rivals to keep each other pushing for success.

>TL;DR Do you or someone you know have a rival or opposite person in opposition to you in every way shape and form- as if nature or the universe made it so?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x478
>she has a puss
>i have a dick
>she believes in science
>i believe in god
>she makes money
>i cook and clean

i like my rival :)
>>
>>17053576

that's not a rival and you're kind of an idiot

also that chick is cute af but clearly your kind of girl
>>
I personally feel that having both sides is the best path to success. Teal Swan once said that you attract opposites because you are suppressing a part of yourself which may be true for some people.

Why not try their way and ask them to try yours?
>>
>>17053916
we can't. you might as well ask fire to try to act like water. seriously it isn't a matter of choice I'm saying here- but destiny. I actually have a legit post and people fuck around lol.
>>
>>17053538
I found my opposite years ago and instantly I felt a strange pull towards him. Just like you describe everything about us was extreme contrast. We started a relationship and I didn't even know why. I wanted to serve. He wanted to use. I was in the "negative" aspects of yin, and he was in the "negative" aspects of yang.
My advice is: don't fuck him. It will take you years do disentangle yourself from that ugly mess. If you feel karma is true, that's probably what's going on.
Opposites attract alright. Until they burn out. Light attracts darkness. Darkness attracts light.
Such a relationship is doomed from the start. But once you know that is in place you won't fall victim to the circumstances.
If you want a relationship that feels nice and cozy seek someone that is like you.
>>
>>17054521
why are you pretending to be a girl?
>>
>>17054696
>implying that's not a gay man
>>
>>17054704
it's a man, baby!
>>
>>17054728
There are no girls on the internet, man.
>>
>>17054704
>gay
>willfully getting buttfucked, creampied

now thats spooky
>>
this.thread
>>
>>17053538

>correctly ending both with 'ng'

wtf
>>
>>17054502
You attract people similar to you, that's true. Law of attraction. What the other anon said may be true. You may be a people pleaser but not for people themselves, but to feel better about yourself which is just as selfish. Be honest and accept yourself only then can you reach happiness.
>>
OP, it's 'yin', not ying.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.