[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you tell me about Dolce Base?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: dulce.jpg.cf.jpg (14 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
dulce.jpg.cf.jpg
14 KB, 400x308
What can you tell me about Dolce Base?
>>
It's sweet.
>>
>>17053042
It's real but it's filled with shapeshifters, not "aliens." Phil Schneider figured this out and they killed him before he could release the info. Shapeshifters smell terrible and they eat human waste. They're almost everywhere but here in the land of the free the government is trying to be accommodating and give them homes.
>>
>>17053118
Literally
>>
>>17053198
Well if they eat our waste that's a win for us, we're running out of places to put it.
>>
Just making sure - you do know the picture you posted is not of Dulce base right...?
>>
>>17053042

Why are you asking on /x/? Go to SBUX and ask the barista.
>>
>>17053198

Shapeshifters are neat. I pet one when it was in dog form and it's eyes were scared, but open to love. I'd really like to get to know one more.
>>
>>17053042

What the fuck is the Dolce Base?
>>
>>17054210
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/offlimits/esp_offlimits_2.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_dulcebook.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_H_1.htm
read in order nigguh
OP's pic is a screenie from a movie iirc
>>
>>17054230

> Love you random anon
>>
>>17054235
you're welcome
>>
>>17053042

Our Earth is full of underground passages that the Reptilians built before the Anunnaki came here and mined for Gold.

The Reptilians and the Anunnaki are Allies.

They run the Galactic Empire, think of the Reptilians as the Sith and the Anunnaki as Vader, our father.

Shapshifting is a Technology that produces a Glamour, that is what the Emerald Tablets of Thoth tells us and he is one of the Anunnaki.
>>
The Greys are a Hybrid between the Anunnaki and the Reptilians, but they cannot reproduce fast enough.

We are a Hybrid between a Primitive Primate Humanoid named a Cro Magnon and the Anunnaki.

And we can reproduce very fast, this is why they are interested in us.

The Reptilians reproduce VERY slowly. But they want a species that reproduces fast like us.
>>
>>17053198
>people on /x/ mistake pakis for monsters
>>
The Reptilians were here on Earth long before the Anunnaki doing Genetic Experiments.

They were trying to make a really large reptile being that would bring terror into the Galaxy.

They failed.

There was a struggle between the Anunnaki and the Reptilians and the Reptilians retreated and the Anunnaki were given control of this region of space.
>>
>>17054276
>Primitive Primate Humanoid named a Cro Magnon
>primitive primate humanoid
>cro magnon is literally early homo sapien
Caompared to ayys we're probably pretty primitive but goddamn do a little research before you roleplay this shit. I mean you could ave used our actual ancestor Homo sapiens idaltu, instead of an informal name for own damn species.
>>
>>17053042
The 6th Day was a good movie
>>
>>17054283
DESIGNATED
>>
>>17054294
That makes sense, but there are more details to the story. Because the first hybrids could not reproduce on their own.

Then Enki and Ningishzida with Ninmah added the ability of procreation to their Tree of Life.

If the Anunnaki + the Homo Sapiens Idaltu created the Cro Magnons we are still something else.

Because all the Cro Magnons were killed in the Deluge with the Nephilim.

Noah and his children are Homo Sapien Sapiens because his Father is actually Enki.

Noah's mother is Batenosh, and when her husband Lamech was away Enki came to her and got her Pregnant. We know this from the Boof of Enoch or the Lost book of Enki.

So Noah who was a cro magnon was backcrossed to an anunnaki.

His Father is Enki so his hybrid blood was backcrossed again with Anunnaki.

This gave him more Anunnaki DNA then the Cro Magnons.

This is why he was chosen to repopulate the Earth. It was because of Galzu who told Enki to have his son build the Ark and save a remnant from the Deluge.
>>
Let me explain a bit about Hybrids.

When you cross a Donkey with a Horse you get a Mule, But you cant breed two mules together.

Or, when you cross a Tiger with a Lion you get a Liger, but you cant breed together two Ligers and make Liger kittens.

The Sexual chromosomes in the hybrids are not compatible.

The same thing happened with the Anunnaki, when they first blended their DNA with the Primitive Primate Humanoids.

They made a Hybrid who could Not reproduce.

Because the Sexual Chromosomes were not compatible.

But to make them compatible they preformed and Operation, Ningishzidda put Enki and Ninmah to sleep and took their Rib bone marrow and he put it inside Adam and Eve.

This gave them the correct chromosomes for procreation. The bible only gives you part of this story, but you can find the full account in the Sumerian text.

This is when mankind received the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil from the serpent in the garden.

And Enlil banished us from the Garden to keep us from the Tree of Life, lest we eat of it and gain also longevity.
>>
I dug up the Sumerian Text since this thread is about Alien Hybridization.

I have to post this in two parts:

Part 1

In Shurubak, in the House of Healing, the essences of Adamu and Ti-Amat were contemplated,
With the life essence of Anunnaki males and females they were compared.
Like two entwined serpents Ningishzidda the essences separated,
Arranged like twenty-two branches ona Tree of Life were the essences,
Their bits were comparable, the images and likenesses they properly determined.
Twenty-two they were in number; the ability to procreate they did not include!
Another two bits of the essence in the Anunnaki present Nigishzidda to the others showed.
One male, one female; without them there was no procreating! So was heto them explaining.
In the molds of Adamu and Ti-Amat, in the combining they were not included!
Ninmah heard this and was distraught; with frustration was Enki seized.
The clamor in the Abzu is great, mutiny is again in the making! So was Enki to them saying.
Primitive Workers must be procured lest the gold extracting shall be ceasing!
Ningishzidda, in these matters learned, a solution was proposing;
To his elders, Enki and Ninmah, in the House of Healing he whispered.
They all the heroines who Ninmah were assisting sent away,
They locked the door behind them, the three with the two Earthlings alone remaining.
Upon the four others Ningishzidda a deep sleep caused to descend, the four he made unfeeling.

>>
>>17054354
part 2:

From the rib of Enki the life essence he extracted,
Into the rib of Adamu the life essence of Enki he inserted;
From the rib of Ninmah the life essence he extracted,
Into the rib of Ti-Amat the life essence he inserted.
Where the incisions were made, the flesh thereon he closed up.
Then the four of them by Ningishzidda were awakened. It is done! he proudly declared.
To their Tree of Life two branches have been added,
With procreating power, their life essences are now entwined!
Let them freely roam, as one flesh let thorn knots each other! Ninmah was saying.
In the Edin's orchards, to freely roam Adamu and Ti-Amat were placed.
Of their nakedness they became aware, of malehood and femalehood they were knowing.
Ti-Amat of leaves aprons made, from the wild beasts to be distinguished.
In the heat of the day Enlil in the orchard was strolling, the shade he was enjoying.
Without expectation Adamu and Ti-Amat he encountered, the aprons on their loins he noticed
What is the meaning of this? Enlil wondered; Enki for explaining he summoned.
The matter of procreation Enki to Enlil explained:
The seven and seven had failed, to Enlil he admitted;
Ningishzidda the life essence: examined an additional combining was needed!
Great was Enlil's anger, furious his words were:
The whole thing was not to my liking, for acting as Creators I had opposed.
The Being that we need, it already exists! So were you, Enki, saying,
All we need is put our mark on it, thereby Primitive Workers to fashion!
>>
>>17053198
>puts on tin foil suit
tell me more about this base and Phil Schneider please anon
>>
>>17053042
>that's all old hat now
>>
>>17054362
not him but you'll need more than a tinfoil suit to save you from the ayys if Phill schneider is to be believed
>>
>>17054388
need some info on this guy?
google some shit but most of it seems like bullshit to me
what did he find? will the ayys fucking rekt me for searching?
>>
>>17054394
really though are they ayys after me now?
side note: wondering if aliens have control of internet traffic and if they can view it etc
>>
>>17054270
>Reptilians are allies

RIDF pls go and stay go
>>
>>17054447

They are Allies with the Anunnaki, but their Alliance is Shaky.

We are the Rebels.

We are Luke Skywalker, its up to us to turn the Anunnaki from the Reptilians.

To turn Vader from the Sith.
>>
The fact that people commit all that insanity to memory and to truly believe in that..... I really hope Israel finally goes spazzy with the nukes. Here's to the next sentient species and hoping it can't go fully insane like we can.
>>
>>17053118
Kek
>>
>>17054435
>side note: wondering if aliens have control of internet traffic and if they can view it etc
nigger the NSA does that
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_underground28a.htm
>Geologist claimed to help work on 13 of ~120 Deep Underground Military Bases built since WWII
>he was a geologist so something to do with rock layers
>link i provided says they were working with ayys and a 'misunderstanding' arose
>ive read elsewere they weren't working with ayys, but instead accidentally breached an ayy base while drilling
>anyways a bunch of people got rekt and Phil got hit with some beam weapon that he blamed his later-developed cancer on
>hence why tinfoil suit wont protect you from ayy radiation guns
>phil insists attempts had been made on his life
>supposedly told one of his friends, "If I ever commit suicide, i'll have been murdered"
>lo and behold, he commits suicide by strangling himself with a catheter
theres really not much on him on the internet, a real urban legend passed between tinfoil circuits by word of mouth. Im not even sure he was real.
theres a chapter on him in the dulce book found here >>17054230
I recommend you read those three links in order though.
>>
>>17054594
>nigger than NSA does that
no shit, do they let the aliens monitor it as well or tamper with traffic
>>
>>17054594
keep in mind Dulce, phil schneider, alex jones, all this shit, could all be, and at least some probably is, disinfo to muddy the issue
I remain convinced nonetheless that there's some shit going on that we don't know about, that we would not be happy about if we did.
I get the feeling its one of those "The truth will set you free, but first it'll piss you off" deals.
Not that I know the truth; im not that deluded
>>
>>17054594
reading them
not much on him, father is tinfoil hat freak
i swear he was talking about Phill and the drilling into ayy basses with me once, said a soldier got his hand blown off during a fight, and before that unbearable stench from the hole
>>
>>17054599
im gonna guess the ayys dont give a fuck about us, and anything that gets out that might be a danger would be handled by the feds.
>>17054609
yeah, like I said; word of mouth and basically no official info, not that ive really dug deep on the guy
>>
>>17054288

>really large reptile being that would bring terror into the galaxy

Crazy thought: you think once you have the technology to master intergalactic travel and engineer really large reptile beings that could bring terror to the galaxy, you might not need a giant reptile in order to bring terror to the galaxy...?
>>
>>17054653

you're quoting the biggest retard in the thread. good luck in your conversation with him.
>>
>>17054653

The Reptilian Elite are Dragons and they live for a very long time but they also reproduce really slowly. They are working through genetic engineering to make other reptilian races that they can use to control the entire galaxy with.

The Draconians from Draco are one of the Reptilian humanoid species that they have made to populate the galaxy.

On Earth they were trying to make a kind of dragon like themselves that they could maybe interbreed with.

The Reptilians do control most of the Galactic empire but they have the help of the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki and the Reptilians have an Alliance that keeps them from mutual destruction.

So yes they are already a terror of our Galaxy but they are always trying to secure their control over the other species.
>>
>>17054296
Thanks for somewhat cryptically giving the sauce for that picture. I wasn't a fan of that movie though.
>>
>>17054458

I would listen if you were an alpaca or marmot.
>>
>>17053198
we should send some to india
>>
>>17053118
HAHAAHAHA

>>17053198
Are they related to goatmen/skinwalkers/fleshgaits?
>>
Nothing too corrupt. The american christian lobbying group would have never let such things except nor the mormons. Now as for soviet russia and their atheist believes. Ofcourse not so much anymore. They have experimented with regeneration of human tissue back to working conditions in case of war for their soldiers. While in the us all we have is artificial blood. Imagine you getting killed by a russian soldier in battle that you killed before. Thats some creepy shit. Whoever fights russia better put a bullet through the two lobes. Or else.
>>
>>17053198
That explainsthe lovely blonde that visited me the other night. She was looking through my window. And i invited her in. The rest is history as she shapeshifted. This was just on our third date...she may not be from dolce,but oh boy, she had something sweet.
>>
Sweeter than wine. And as savoury as the honey made from the acacias.
>>
File: 1449232088836.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1449232088836.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>17053198
wat
>>
>>17053198
If they killed him before he could release the info, then how do we even know about it?
>>
>>17058790
Because I almost shapeshifted before cops beat me against a wall.
>>
>>17056390

Alpaca, sure, the fluffiness adds to the credibility, but a marmot? Are you one of the insane?
>>
>>17058805
>cops

Sure, cops, or do you mean pigs? The corrupt ones are called pigs.
>>
>>17053454
Why don't we send them to India then?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.