[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the meaning and purpose behind voodoo heads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: il_fullxfull.356020511_l70m.jpg (312 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.356020511_l70m.jpg
312 KB, 960x1280
what is the meaning and purpose behind voodoo heads?
>>
A better question: why aren't you giving me a head right now?
>>
>>17052713
Le troll face xDdxD
>>
>>17052704
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrunken_head

/thread
>>
>>17052747
>i dont want to encourage any form of discussion
>>
>>1705282>implying anybody wants to discuss something that's been figured out
>>
>>17052704
Shrunken heads aren't traditionally a hoodoo thing. You most likely get your knowledge of voodoo/hoodoo from TV, so just google the religion and learn about it.
>>
>>17052704
They're shrunken heads, not voodoo heads.

The dad of one of my buddies in HS had his office full of cool (probably illegal) artifacts like that. Cursed weapons and cool tribal shit. He had a legit shrunken head and it was actually REALLY small. I'd love to know how they do that (not with mine ofc).
>>
>>17053397
hot sand, it`s honestly a really impressive bit of leather tanning skill.
>>
>>17052747

this is my new nickname for loli lovers
>>
>>17052820
Post a discussion thread that isn't virtually completely answered by 1 link, then.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.