[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF, glitch or unlikely coincidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wtf5.gif (1 MB, 477x252) Image search: [Google]
wtf5.gif
1 MB, 477x252
Yo /x/ ,

got me a WTF? moment today. Just wanted to share, and if someone has any idea wtf just happened, pls tell.

> riding my (motor)bike, rural germany, small road, few cars around. Maybe 1car every 5 minutes.
> fem jogger up ahead. Doesn't look too bad, what makes me looking twice is her clothing
> black shirt, black pants, black shoes, and, on top of it (haha) a black wool hat on blonde hair
>She looks like a cat burglar in a comedy movie (i think. she might think otherwise lol).
> Drive past her, look at her face, no, dunno her.
> about 5 minutes and maybe 5 or 6 kilometres later, bigger road with cycle lanes on the side.
> fem jogger up ahead. On her cell. All in black. The exakt clothing that other had, as far as i can tell from driving by.
> same hair (curls, blond), and, as far as i could tell, a face that matched the face i saw 5 minutes ago.
> decide against stopping and asking her if she teleported, at best i would have made myself even more of an idiot then usuall with the worst pickup line ever , without the intention of picking up :) , at worst i might have a chase on my hands with the men in black.

Seriously, wtf? Is black the new jogger clothing everybody has to have, are there twins, or did she take a shortcut through the 4+ n dimension?
>>
Could you tell their faces apart?
>>
>>17051279
Their faces looked as identical as i could tell while driving by.
>>
>>17050836
might be a set up with twins to see people's reactions, a la just a prank bro
>>
>>17052072
Thought that at first too, but imo unlikely. Chances would be too low to get anything out of it.
If there was anything else then a mediocre restaurant nearby i would have thought about a heist in progress. I think that cat burglar clothing does that, but that too is highly unlikely.
>>
>>17050836
definately a glitch. shit is falling apart
>>
>>17053792
Kinda frightening as I'm noticing reports of these glitches becoming more and more frequent...
>>
>>17053805
here on /x/ or are you talking outside of it?
>>
>>17053792
Lol, yea. So, i better wait up for the spooky cyclist from Mouth of Madness or the cat from Matrix ?
Damn. Sometimes it is sort of unnerving how easy it would be to slip something spooky into our everyday life without anyone really reacting on it. I mean, lets just assume for shits and giggles there are some blonde alien jogger babes running around that all look the same. Chances are someone noticing this are slim, the chances of that someone then acting on it, next to zero.
Shit. Should stopped then. One time more making a clown out of me , so what. And outracing a jogger babe shouldnt be too hard. Damn .
>>
>>17050836
It's called activewear. New normie meme
>>
>>17053861
...that would be a blonde joke come true then.
Based on time & place they were running they had zero chance to make it anywhere before light conditions would turn black clothing into a safety hazard. One stupid jogger, okay. But, two with the same dress running around in half-dark conditions on unlighted rural roads that are known for ppl speeding?
Think im gonna check the morning news for any flattened pedestrians.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.