[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone knows what the writing says? been circulating on my social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-1.jpg (424 KB, 1200x581) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
424 KB, 1200x581
anyone knows what the writing says?
been circulating on my social media group
saying you'll be cursed and what not
>>
>>17050737
Na u wont
>>
i don't believe this curse BS
im just curious what the stone actually says so i can troll those akbars by posting the translation
because they say they can't say/post it because they will go to hell
>>
tried to get my brother translate it, didn't get past the first line

not cos it's mega spooky, but the handwriting sucks, and the first line is something he's familiar with. Something along the lines of: in the name of Allah the redeemer blah blah blah

my guess is someone found this stone with a prayer or whatnot on it and gave it a creepy backstory and everyone else is just joining the circlejerk

its a prank
>>
>>17050773
the dude says he found it in a swamp
wrapped in chains and locks inside a plastic bag (lol) then bunch of sandniggers started this whole black magic hula baloo everyone's freaked out about it saying that they should just take the post down
>>
Is it a stone or a potatoe? I'm more spooked by that
>>
File: 749.jpg (25 KB, 580x558) Image search: [Google]
749.jpg
25 KB, 580x558
>>17050786
SHIT!
now that you've mentioned it
can't sleep now thanks to you
>>
someone translated the first part idk if it's legit
some bunch of allah is god blah blah then
O Moses, indeed we will not enter it, ever, as long as they are within it; so go, you and your Lord, and fight. Indeed, we are remaining right here.
>>
Its Arabic
>>
>>17050866
Thanks for the info namefag
>>
>>17050737
Two of the symbols ALMOST look like Sanskrit.
the rest is gibberish.

Someone saw that scene form the Hobbit movie of a dwarf talking about a runestone and made their own little magic toy.
>>
Looks like a bunch of badly drawn boobs, balls and dicks
>>
It's new arabic. I can read it but not translate it. Used to read quran when I was younger. Inb4 terrorist.
>>
>>17051643
How to fuck can you read it but not translate it?
>>
>>17051643
why do you goatfuckers keep blowing up
>>
>>17050737
IT'S A BOMB
>>
>>17052946
its a clock
>>
>>17051643
>new arabic
That's not a thing.
>>
>>17050737
It's a random verse of the quran written by someone who was using their foot it looks like.
>>
>>17053477
This
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.