[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a curse or entity like this exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Is there a curse or entity that has the power to steal items? For many years now I've felt like the items I've "lost" weren't simply misplaced. In one house I used to live in my clothes would go into the washer and dryer and upon folding them I would find an article of clothing missing every once in a while. And every time I could distinctly remember placing that item in the laundry because it just so happened to only occur with my favorite pieces of clothing. Similar situations have happened with other things as well. My cell phone disappeared over the summer while it was with me in my backpack, and then a family member gave me an old iphone to transfer my line over to. After receiving it the phone never left my apartment but also disappeared. A week later my debit card had disappeared out of my bag in my closet. My favorite hat had disappeared in the night after being placed on a nearby table before going to bed. I placed a $20 bill on my desk, left my room, and returned to find it gone even though no one was around. I could list more, but the point is things of significant importance to me just disappear in circumstances where I find it hard to come up with an explanation and I'm always careful to keep tabs on where I have my possessions.
>>
Of course it's real. It's called the nigga ghost or nigga curse. People that have this curse spelled over them or ghost around them often state that a dark entity steals their stuff.
Try to lure it with a piece of watermelon, cornbread, or fried chicken.
>>
>>17050657
you have a friend who is a secret kleptomaniac.
>>
>>17050789
Lol, thanks for the trolling.

>>17050801
I already cited more than one instance where only I could have come into contact with the items before they disappeared.
>>
>>17050657
Poltergeist.
>>
>>17050839
Indeed, it could very well be a poltergeist and the items taken were moved somewhere so inconspicuous they could never be found. Supposedly poltergeists cannot completely steal something.

I've read somewhere that something called a Jinn may be responsible for something like this. But I don't know how credible the Islamic lore regarding them is.
>>
>>17050874
A djinn would be more aggressive and lkes mischievous.
>>
>>17050883
*less mischievous
>>
>>17050789
Alternatively you can call your local church and ask for their Ku Klux division to drive away the entity.

"The power of job applications compel you!"
>>
>>17051055

That's what I was also thinking about. Use a job application to scare the nigga ghost away, or any book (that's not the bible).
Instead of using the phrase 'the power of Christ compels you' use the phrase 'nigga get yo' black ass outa here!!'
Here is a tutorial for you

https://youtu.be/H4A1haySbx8
>>
>>17050817
>only I could have come into contact with the items before they disappeared.
check your locks. how do you really know you're alone?

if you thought this was real you would have put a surveillance camera in your house by this point.
>>
File: bobody.png (12 KB, 377x225) Image search: [Google]
bobody.png
12 KB, 377x225
>>17050789
>>17051055
>>17051151
>>
>>17050657
check all your wardrobes right fuckign now. Also places when you can hide easly.
>>
>>17051170
no_fun_allowed_faggotry.jpg
>>
File: man+hiding+in+closet.jpg (35 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
man+hiding+in+closet.jpg
35 KB, 630x400
>>
>>17051170
You should search each and every thread for violations of these rules. Good job with your full-time job, nazi-fag!

According to rule 2 in your picture you shouldn't be here anyway kiddo.
>>
>>17051170
aah it's the nigga ghost, and he's butthurt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.