[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has my father sold his soul to the devil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Devil_Flanders.png (15 KB, 262x372) Image search: [Google]
Devil_Flanders.png
15 KB, 262x372
Hello /x/ i dont come here very often so i hope you look at this as a bit of a call for help.
My dad is a freemason and master of his lodge, and one day at the dinner table with him and my stepfamily one of my stepbrothers raised the question about the illuminti, we had a conversation with my dad telling all of these misleading facts about them, then we went onto the freemasons, a touchy subject for my dad of course. He explained that it was just a friendly get together, but when i questioned him " but there`s more to them and you know it don`t you?" He looked at me and grinned, "yes,but I can`t tell you that" and has got me thinking suspiciously about him ever since. But back to the question, ever since my dad left my mom he has come into great wealth spending hundreds of thousands on cars, houses etc... On his favourite, a brand new Bmw X5 m series, he has customized plates, reading D666 *** (his name is Damien) now i don`t know if this is in reference to the movie 'The Omen' or has a more deeper, sinister meaning, another thing i have noticed is a slightly malevolent, dark nature about him, nothing easily noticed but every so often you can tell something is wrong
So please /X/ dwellers a guy is asking for your beautiful minds right now.
>>
B8/666
>>
How is this a call for help? Anyway I'm gonna believe he did so. Very cool congrats on rich dad. Get him to think your his real son and not your step family so you get all the cash when he goes to hell.
>>
>>17050434
strangely enough, i know that will happen, i`ve seen his last will and testament ( he openly showed me and my sister, his proper kids) and we are both getting £750,000 when he dies
>>
this same thread was posted with the same exact picture before.
>>
>>17050429
Probably just corruption.
>>
>>17050429
It's definitely not a all free masons that sell their souls. Maybe just the high level ones? I know plenty of free masons that aren't wealthy at all. It would be interesting to know how long they wait to try and get you to sell your soul, I bet they use a tactic like making you do a lot of work over time and then eventually saying you HAVE to do it or all of your work is wasted? Anyways, I've been looking to join the free masons for a while but I'm not very interested in losing my soul.
>>
He sold his soul and efforts to a cause. Fraternity. Whether or not he serves the most worshipful prince. Serving time in the Security council and protection who knows.
>>
>>17051872
>Maybe just the high level ones?
You're thinking of the OTO.
>>
>>17050628
what does this imply? is it a troll to discredit freemasons?
>>
>>17053024
Welcome to /x/.
>>
>>17051872
why does anyone ever think you actually have to sell your soul ever.
its yours, not even the highest god can take it.
>>
>>17050429

Is this a repost? Fuck I swear I have seen this in here before!
>>
>>17053184
It's not, stop trolling. Go try and find the same thread in the archive, pro tip you wont.
>>
>>17053203

I'm not trolling, or it has been in /b/, I'm damn sure of this. Or I'm suffering a bad case of deja-vu(groundhog day)...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.