[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Probably a mental health issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1423710333950.png (110 KB, 453x567) Image search: [Google]
1423710333950.png
110 KB, 453x567
So whenever I don't drink, I get those horrifying nighmares. I'm thinking I'm just a faggot who is making shit up for attention, but it does happen. I can't tell that shit to anyone by fear of looking like a pussy. Everything is normal, but when I fall asleep, just before it happens, I see weird shits that aren't supposed to be. Shadows while I'm under the bed cover... Sounds coming out of nowhere. The worst one was actually literally feeling a hand grabbing my arm trying to pull me out of my bed. I wake up everyone in the house and they are like: "you're talking in your sleep".

Is it related to alcohol? I wake up in the morning with red scratches on my body. What the fuck is going on? I always feel like someone is in my room, but there's fucking NOBODY!

>/b/ helped me a bit with sleeping paralysis and delirium tremens
>/adv/ fucking stinks

So I'm stuck with you faggots.

>pic unrelated; i don't have scary pictures
>>
Try to be less scared and play with it more.

So you're dealing with either figments of your imagine or beings that are trying to scare you.

Either way who gives a fuck just fucking rape them.

Yes rape them.

Rape the demons.

Anyways pretty sure everyone has nightmares so just enjoy them at least it's not pain.
>>
There is absolutely someone in my room watching me as I type this.

You know when you can feel someone is looking at you and you turn your head and look at them directly in the eyes and realize they were in fact looking at you. I get the same type of feeling every night.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (244 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
244 KB, 563x600
Uhh, stop drinking you faggot?
Here's a scary pic for your future threads
>>
>>17050246
Some people take drugs to prevent them from dreaming. Weed prevents some from entering 3rd rem cycle. Soldiers don't want to dream from ptsd. The alcohol could be acting as that blocker for you. How long have you been drinking? Also how much do you drink?
>>
>>17050246
Try drinking more water, I once had this problem. Many common /x/ related issues are dehydration. Such as lights flicker and other hallucinations
>>
>>17050246

Stop being a scamming evil cunt.

Pray to God. Repent.

Pray every night until it stops. Then pray when you feel you really need it once it's stopped.

Oh, right it's /x/... actually pray to demons and put some candles around and mark some shit in your smelly moldy carpet with black paint, hail Satan and summon a succubus fairy queen and have her store your lifeforce for you as you ejaculate into a big jar.

One or the other.
>>
>>17050246
>Is it related to alcohol?
yes. when I was a heavier drinker, this shit happened to me all the time.

this is a sign that you're addicted to alcohol.

Google dementia tremens...what you're going through could be a light form of it.

cut your drinking back slowly until you're off the booze.
>>
>>17050285
>implying op would post here again

I like you, you make best situation out of no situation
>>
>>17050246
just smoke some weed before you go to bed,the ganja will save you
>>
Alcoholic has withdrawal hallucinations. This is not /x/ material. Go back to /b/.
>>
>>17050654
you suck and you're not a nice person.
>>
>>17050666
woah

try and replace alcohol with marijuana. things might such a little less, physically and mentally. get a life and start working out. i say that knowing i could follow my own advice but it's true.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.