[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: tulpa-chan.png (570 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
tulpa-chan.png
570 KB, 800x450
I have no experience with tulpas but I was wondering, Tulpas got a mind on their own right ?
Does it mean that if you make a Tulpa of someone dead you bring him back to life and he can only live through your brain ?
So basically if you are the host you can hear,see,smell and feel the Tulpa.
Can I be brought back to life has a tulpa ?
If a group of people have a Tulpa of me and regroup everybody will hear,see,smell and feel the same tulpa, in this situation does the tulpa become a real person ?
>>
Sorry for the bad grammar english is not my native language
>>
>>17050232
yes
>>
Shameless self bump can I please have more than one answer ?
>>
It will be a self made copy of that deseased person. However, they might change and not be like them after all since they have their own will.
>>
>>17050501
If I write a book tricking people into making a tulpa of me with an accurate description of my personnality and pictures of me, am I going to be brought back to back to life in their head?
If a lot of people gets tricked and make a tulpa of me sharing the same description are they all going to share the same tulpa ?
In that case if two people got tricked into making Tulpanon and then bump into each other do the Tulpanons become one and do the two hosts sees the same Tulpanon ?
If that is the case does it mean that I could tell the hosts to spread the book and by doing so make more host and become only one Tulpanon jumping through the fields of view of the hosts ?
>>
>>17050574
>be brought back to back to life in their head?
Sorry again for the shitty grammar
>>
>>17050275
yes
>>
>>17050275
My advice is this. Don't do it. It's stupid and a waste of your time, not to mention a completely dangerous idea. You don't want schizophrenia, induced or otherwise.
>>
>>17050232
this situation is not possible. a tulpa is something that lives in your brain. unless you could connect a group of people's brains so they could each perceive and interact with the same vision of on tulpa, it would just be multiple tulpas that are very similar.

aside from that, a tulpa based on you would not actually retain your consciousness. just not how it works. you would not be experiencing the world anymore. the tulpa based on you would.
>>
>>17051047
I'm not planning on having a Tulpa I want to become a Tulpa after i die
>>
>>17051054
>unless you could connect a group of people's brains so they could each perceive and interact with the same vision of on tulpa, it would just be multiple tulpas that are very similar.
That is what I want to do
>aside from that, a tulpa based on you would not actually retain your consciousness. just not how it works. you would not be experiencing the world anymore. the tulpa based on you would.
Source ?
>>
>>17050574
nope.
Hoe people interpret a book varies wildly. even if you believe in the spiritual version of a tulpa it wouldn't work since nobody would actively imagine you at anything else than a character, and even then there would be so many variations on how the individual sees 'you' as.
and even then, you would merely be a simulation of what you were.
it's much like we could try to make a robot version of someone, they wouldn't be you, but merely something acting like you.
>>
>>17051067
so basically you asked for feedback and when you get an answer you don't like, you doubt it.

keep fucking around, i'm out.
>>
>>17051077
If I describe my personnality I don't think that the reader would imagine another personnality
>>17051079
It is not that I don't like it I just want to know from where you got the information please come back it would be very helpful to get the source
>>
>>17051056
that's not how it works. someone making a tulpa based on you doesn't make you into the tulpa except on some vague sense that you have a similar personality. however, it's been confirmed by an anon that spirits can get into a tulpa, which means that as a deceased spirit you might search for someone making a tulpa and possess it, consequently becoming an anon's waifu tulpa.
>>
>>17051054
>unless you could connect a group of people's brains so they could each perceive and interact with the same vision of on tulpa, it would just be multiple tulpas that are very similar.
>>17051097
>it's been confirmed by an anon that spirits can get into a tulpa, which means that as a deceased spirit you might search for someone making a tulpa and possess it, consequently becoming an anon's waifu tulpa.
So basically if those two sentences are true Tulpa-necromancy is a thing
>>
>>17051088
you can write like fucking tolkien, shakespear or huxley and you still would have people wildly varying on what your basic personality is, let alone anything detailed.
if a common tulpa is credible in even the smallest sense, the problem would be that nobody would remember you in exactly the same way. you would solely be what the common belief is you would be, and that would in no shape, way or form accurately represent you. nobody thinks exactly the same way you so, and likely project themselves alongside the description you gave them. you can think you know people all you like, but this project-your-character phenomenon has already been researched a couple of times and verified.

in any way, you wouldn't be that thing. who you are exactly can't be taken in a single book, let alone be very enjoyable to read. you will end up with a simplified version of yourself.
>>
>>17051115
What about videos ? Would it work better ?
>>
>>17051097
>it's been confirmed by an anon that spirits can get into a tulpa
Link plox. This is something that interests me very much.
>>
>>17051123
nope. unless you find a way to directly imprint something on someone's mind, everything is subjectively measured and therefor has a deviation of interpretation. there is no conceivable way outside the range of undiscovered ways of neuroprogramming to create the same 'memory' of something.
>>
File: Chapter_611.png (400 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_611.png
400 KB, 406x480
>>17051138
Exept if I manage to get pic related I'm going to work hard to find a way. Science here I go !
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.