[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, are walking sticks always supposed to look like hobbling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: nightcrawler.jpg (5 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.jpg
5 KB, 273x185
So, are walking sticks always supposed to look like hobbling arm-legs attached to a head or a billowing cloak? Or have there been reports of seeing something similar that resembled a bundle of cornstalks with a pineapply head filled with teeth.

Leaning towards "stuff half-glimpsed in the dark looks scarier than it actually is" but good lord, that sensation to keep driving.
>>
Ancient native American cryptid called Nightcrawlers. Mostly harmless.
>>
>>17050175
Not what I asked, but thanks for sourcing.
>>
These have been proven to be a hoax.

I don't have a source. But I assure you, look deeper into it. It's just some dude fucking around.

Sure looks spoop enough. I was intrigued at first too. But it's a hoax.
>>
>>17050048
mostly they look like guys on stilts. but to me they're cute. i'd be their friend.
>>
File: 300px-Ctenomorpha_chronus02.jpg (34 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ctenomorpha_chronus02.jpg
34 KB, 300x279
Are you guys talking about this?
I don't actually know and I'm confused because I'm thinking of this
>pic related
>>
>>17050742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba02eczMymo

these guys. skip ahead
>>
>>17050752
They just look like people wearing really big pants
I was going to add a picture but I can't find any by searching "People wearing big pants with their arms in them", basically just really long pants going all the way up to their neck
>>
>>17050656
>Just trust me guise, it's totes a hoax!
>>
File: end it now.gif (999 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
end it now.gif
999 KB, 300x169
>>17050656
Ah, alright, so that's not what my cornstalk monster is then... yay... I literally can't find anything about native american monsters that might fit the bill and I have to drive down the road again tomorrow

ugh, I hope it was just a trick of the dark and not some weird rabid ent
>>
In the late 90's / early 00's, in a wooded area in Ohio, my dog was barking at something outside. The flood light wouldn't turn on (burned out that night, evidently) but with the porch light, I was able to see something running down the driveway away from the house towards the street but it ducked into the woods.

I always figure it wa a guy in white jeans with no shirt or a black shirt or something, but it always bothered me the way that it moved - it didn't move like a human.

Told my parents, and they didn't give two shits that there was a guy sneaking up to the house at night, so I just dropped it.

Then I see OP's picture and realize that this is more like what I saw than a hillbilly with no shirt and white pants.
>>
>>17050774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhaMrCUDhjk
>>
Was this the inspiration for gondola?
>>
>>17051262
i won't argue that the video isn't really of cryptid/alien creatures but this is a terrible video and it proves nothing aside from the fact that the guy who made it is a jerk with a bad attitude.
>>
File: geroge bushsss.jpg (238 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
geroge bushsss.jpg
238 KB, 1280x720
Looks like the start of that Jimmy neutron episode
>>
File: geroge bushsss.jpg (238 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
geroge bushsss.jpg
238 KB, 1280x720
Looks like the start of that Jimmy neutron episode
>>
>>17050048
I love the phrase 'pineapply head filled with teeth' and I am going to use it as often as I can
>>
>>17050774
>Just trust me guise, it's totes real!
>>
>>17051262
>has facepaint on
sorry, but what that guy has to say is completely irrelevant now. I'm not saying it's aliens, but if that guy wanted to be taking seriously, he shouldn't dress up like some reject TGWTG reviewer.
>>
>>17052485
Yea what the fuck? Is that from some kids show?
>>
>>17050752
Even if i was tripping my balls off and came across this video id still not be able to take it seriously.
Defiantly a hoax.
>>
>>17051262
I can't take this nigga seriously
>>
File: blueruin.png (387 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
blueruin.png
387 KB, 499x497
>>17052075
>>17052076
Wait.
>>
>>17053705
just noticed that, huh? I been waiting for another anon to freak out and for a second to come and explain the occurrence for hours now
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4XDcJoiXuY
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.