[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New images of Pluto look as if there are pathways that reach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pluto.jpg (775 KB, 1919x1311) Image search: [Google]
pluto.jpg
775 KB, 1919x1311
New images of Pluto look as if there are pathways that reach across the landscape.

Pathways made by something.

Not sure if it's created by a creature or simply the weather.
>>
>>17049588
>pluto
>creature

do you have any idea how incomprehensibly cold it is that far away from the sun? chemical reaction are almost impossible at ~3K there is nothing that we would consider "alive" out there
>>
>>17049615
i thought we could come here and make up bullshit and people could speculate
>>
Tell me why you would assume this was created by a living creature on a dwarf planet that only has an atmosphere for 1/4 of its solar cycle, rather than assume that it's the result of very reasonable geological activity.
>>
>>17049621

we're trying to kind of slow that down, since /x/ is complete shit now because of it
>>
>>17049624
hasn't there been theories that animals can exist outside of our chemical spectrum

the balance of chemistry inverted can have different effects on the general animal population..right?
>>
>>17049630
fair enough
>>
>>17049633

Existing outside of our chemical spectrum and existing in a place where nitrogen freezes are two very different concepts.
>>
>>17049633
outside of our spectrum? sure, the moon europa could possibly have a very diverse range of flora and fauna with a biology centered around liquid methane and having an effective living temperature somewhere around -200K (interestingly we could never have relations with them because aside from literally evaporating in our environment they would also be highly flammable), however at temperatures close to open space ALL chemical reactions become almost non existant.
no chemical reactions = no celular respiration = no life
>>
>>17049661
>tfw falling in love with a europan but she evaporates
>>
>>17049677
kek
>>
File: Saturn[1].jpg (41 KB, 579x253) Image search: [Google]
Saturn[1].jpg
41 KB, 579x253
>>17049588
Fake and gay. Looks like some bored NASAfag fucking around with MacPaint.
>>
>>17049661
Liquid methane? Are you retarded? You're confusing Titan with Europa.
>>
>>17051133
at least the people who want to believe in aliens have an imagination and sense of whimsy. people who think NASA is fake are just assholes.
>>
File: 1423971657350.jpg (45 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
1423971657350.jpg
45 KB, 375x550
>>17049630
>we're trying to kind of slow that down, since /x/ is complete shit now because of it

Is this the birth of a new renaissance of /x/?

I've been waiting since 2008 for this to happen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.