[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so apparently there's an ancient object orbiting earth called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: bks.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bks.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
so apparently there's an ancient object orbiting earth called "black knight satellite". the pentagon has been hush

what does this mean for us?
>>
apparently it's just one of those space blanket things that was accidentally ejected from the shuttle or something
>>
>>17049498
why is nobody talking about this?
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 960x720
>>17049504
I'm guessing few people are talking about it because we managed to realize it was a peice of a shuttle pretty quickly.
>>
For what it's worth, those photos are of an ejected blanket. The theory behind the Black Knight satellite is completely unrelated. All that happened was when these photos came out (directly from NASA by the way, and still accessible on their site and acknowledged openly by them), conspiracy theorists started claiming with absolutely no basis that it must be the Black Knight that people have been talking about for 50 years.
>>
>>17049504
Because we've had dozens of threads on it before, newfaggot.
>>
>>17049520
fuck you niggerfaggot how the fuck was i supposed to know
>>
>>17049514
Didn't they say it emits signals?
>>
>>17049520
>>17049524
Lmao.
Simmer down children.
>>
>>17049524
You could lurk or check the archives, you newborn fetus tier faggot.
>>
>>17049498
Sources?
>>
>>17049532

The theory is that the Black Knight emits signals, yes. But that theory has been around since the 70s.

The idea that these photos are of the Black Knight are just because people want to think that. There is absolutely nothing indicating the photos have anything to do with the Black Knight.
>>
>>17049504
They are. Or rather, they already have. Do you not have Google on your computer, or what?
>>
>>17049542
hey dick fuck cunt nigger, i don't have the time to check archives you mother fucker.. i don't even think you know shit about the black knight satellite ... i think you're talking out of your ass. the black knight satellite, or the bks as i like to call it, is a highly sophisticated piece of technology that not even human minds can begin to explain. Most people say it's shuttle debris but that sounds much to convenient. That's like saying WTC7 collapsed due to fire.

NOW CALL ME A NEWBORN FETUS TIER FAGGOT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME YOUR LIMP DICK CUM GARGLING FUCK NUGGET
>>
>>17049568
Haha nice one bro I'm loling out loud you're fucking pro at this
>>
>>17049582
Pro at what? you think this is a fucking game? you think i'm getting paid for this?
>>
File: light my fire.gif (2 MB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
light my fire.gif
2 MB, 265x200
>>17049586
You're killing it dawg, don't stop posting no matter what anybody tells you or how much they beg you ok?
>>
>>17049600
i'm not gonna let you get the best of me... i'll fuckin slit ya throat if i gotta

BUT I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST, I WILL NOT POST ANOTHER POST IN THIS THREAD FOR THE LIFE OF ME

you cock sucking bitch
>>
File: 91213b74.jpg (100 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
91213b74.jpg
100 KB, 500x552
>>17049568
You pathetic, grammatically challenged knob-gobbling mouth-breather.
In the time that you so smugly wasted typing that absolute drivel with the revolting cum-encrusted worm-digits you call fingers, you could have simply searched the archive and located over 50 references for the black knight satellite. That being said, go fuck yourself with a nail gun whilst reciting the lyrics to "Wrecking Ball" in the style of 50's era Beat poetry.
>>
>>17049512
But Tesla knew about it in the late 1800's.
>>
>>17049490
people have known about it for a while, if it were actually some ancient alien spacecraft everybody would know by now.
>>
>>17049682
LOL how long did your semen covered fingers take to type that autistic paragraph? It's as if you attempted to seem as intellectual as possible while somehow looking like a complete dingus. I had no idea that was even possible. I believe you are now eligible for "The world most articulate retard" award. Did your mom proof read your sentences? It sure looks like it. Did you have your thesaurus next to you when you wrote that paragraph, you shit for brains dimwit? Did yo think you were clever? In the matter of 45 seconds of typing this, (yes, 45 seconds, unlike the near 30 minutes it took you to type that shit paragraph of yours) I completely ruined your existence. You think quoting miley Cyrus will offend me? How puny your mind must be. I look down upon your life and the fact the you actually thought you stood a chance against me. Now go to bed, little one.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446111504368.jpg (28 KB, 719x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446111504368.jpg
28 KB, 719x640
Gg
>>
autism

the thread
>>
this thread gave hepatitis B
>>
Holy fuck its like ive gone back in time with all these elisa lam threads and shit thats been done 1000000 over. Is this some bad trolling or is x being invaded by idiots that have been living in caves for the last 10 years
>>
Someone withhold anti-retrovirals for this thread so it just fucking dies.
>>
>>17049776
>>17049757
>>17049747
>>17049744
you guys should probably end your lives if you're miserable enough to post in a thread about how much you hate it... do you not have anything better to do with your time?
>>
>>17049787
No u
>>
>>17049787
whatever you say chief
>>
>>17049787
Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Other than replying to comments you dont like by telling people to end their lives, youre just as miserable, if not more so, than us. Youre on /x/ for fuck sakes, take a long hard look in the mirror son
>>
Best thread ever. Congratulations, guys.
>>
>>17049490

who gives a shit? Were never going to be able to go up there and check. The only people that can check it out is the government and i honestly don't give to shits about aliens or the government. If they deem it so to keep it quite even though the obvious signs of aliens are around us and people are so fucking stupid to believe everything the government has to say then I think society as whole is to stupid to understand the concept of aliens.
>>
>>17049787
lol I love how the irony inherent in this post whizzes right over the faggot's own head
>>
>>17049694

No, he heard pulsars, which was then confirmed in the 30s and played a role in the birth of modern astrophysics.
>>
>>17049814
I liek chocolate milk
>>
>>17049787
post pics of your bumhole
>>
>>17049883
lol
>>
This thread deescalated quickly and then stayed there. I think it also gave me syphilis.
>>
>>17049490
This is over a year old, it's confirmed space junk.
>>
>>17049929
your mom's over a year old. your mom's confirmed space junk. lol #rekt
>>
>>17049490
Sounds like a load of crap.

Much more interesting are the things the USA, Russia and China sneak onto their seemingly benign satellites.
>>
OP AND ALL INTERESTED PARTIES - THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH SHILLS

GO AND RESEARCH THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE
>>
>>17049568
>i don't have the time to check archives

You literally just type "black knight" into the search bar. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>17049542
HAAh
>>
>>17049490
just space junk goy, now get back to manufaturing globes to put in classrooms all over. PS: listen to alex jones
>>
This thread got shilled hard. There must be something they don't want us to know. I must research further.
>>
>>17049498

I believe there is a space blanket, but black knight and space blanket photos dont alll look the same
>>
>>17049616
What the fuck did you just say about me?
>>
>>17050487

Ooooh let us know what you discover Mr expert
>>
>>17049616
You're just making it more and more awkward.
>>
>>17049729
Niggers tongue my anus
>>
>>17049554
true
>>
>>17051204
but tesla discovered it back in 1899 so it's been around for a while
>>
>>17049787
> do you not have anything better to do with your time?
If I had, why would I be on /x/?
>>
>>17049568
When 13 year olds act tough
>>
>>17049490
Sorry /x/ i do wish it was more interesting though. A wise man once said usually the simplest explanation is the truth.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/600953/Alien-hunters-famous-Black-Knight-UFO-myth-solved-by-YouTube-novice-in-just-11-minutes
>>
Fuck this black knight bullshit. Let's get back to the tough wannabe bad ass internet thug threats. /popcorn
>>
Pepsi is attempting to make a conspiracy into some form of predictive programming, this you'll enjoy watching as they put a lot of symbolism throughout it. A bunch of horseshit squabble, that anyone with instagram in their face won't acknowledge as such.

Good ol' Pepsi. Fetus parts approved.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A
>>
>>17051431
>>
>>17050487
>lucifer = prince of the airs
> ancient satellite
> lucifers mothership or recon ship

There you go
>>
It's Elisa Lam wrapped in a blanket. Deal with it.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.