[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you solve it /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: code.png (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
code.png
137 KB, 1024x768
can you solve it /x/?
>>
>>17048944
give us the rest anon
>>
>>17048944
Listen OP pleas My tor browser aint working help me!
>>
>>17048989
Yeah op post everything that was on the page
>>
>>17049140
do it OP
>>
bumping for honor and glory
>>
>>17048944
>using chrome and windows 10 for tor
op what the fuck are you doing
>>
anybody solving
>>
>>17049275
Not Until i get eveything from OP plus look at the date on the image its like 2 months old you would think this guy who worked with Peter Scully woudlve killed Oprahs kids by now
>>
link just leads to a hypo-fetishist scam site now, but I remember seeing the OP version.

>>17049065
you type like you're 13, you probably don't know how to use tor in the first place
>>
>>17049327
goddam kids acting kool like an idiot
>>
>>17048944
OP here, I saved this from a thread a while ago, cant find the bottom half. If anyone has it or wants to share it then feel free
>>
Edgelord code cracking.
>>
You may find something about it here:
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/oregon-shooter-letter-written-before-actions-32671844/
>>
Fake as Caitlyn Jenner tits.
>>
i'm gonna crack it
>>
>>17048944
so what grade is this kid
>>
If this isn't the edgiest faggot this side of the Galaxy, I don't know who is. Holy shit, the cringe.
>>
>>17051234
Wait I don't get it. How is this related to the Oregon killer? How do they know he wrote it?
>>
>>17048944
>le look a like kill people meme XD
Fuck, people like you are so disgusting.
>>
>>17051901
It could have been in the flash drive that the killer gave to the one survivor, Mathew
>>
>>17048944
Is that all the information given? Nothing else? I'm having difficulty.
>>
Mexican here.

Such bullshit, this guy would end up shredded to bits if he came across the local cartel.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.