[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: satan 2.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
satan 2.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
What can you tell me about him?
>>
>>17048846
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>17048891
Perhaps he's wondering why someone would meme a man, before throwing him out of a thread.
>>
>>17048846
Good guy. Likes to drink in weekends and listen to blues
>>
All good. All bad.
>>
>>17048846
He's the only one that truly cares.
>>
>>17048846
I heard he doesnt like God
>>
about 5'8", not bad looking but not exactly hot
>>
>>17048846
hes not real

tried calling to him many times, even straight up told him to take my soul and send me to hell at one point. nothing happened though and unfortunately i'm still here.
>>
Ok, so here's the deal.

Satan, or rather, Lucifer, is a Seraphim, that is, an angel of the highest of the nine celestial orders, which is associated with light, purity, and beauty.

God created Lucifer (referred to as "the covering angel" in scripture) to dwell in the very presence of God, to dwell eternally in the "throne room" of Yahweh.

We see in the book of Ezekiel that God made Lucifer a being for all the angelic host to behold, and even set him apart from and above the Angelic Host as a perfect being.

"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created." (Ezekiel 28:13 KJV)
>>
He's the shining and the light, without whom I cannot see.
>>
>>17049930

Now, by all rights, Lucifer was one of God's most devout servants. Perhaps one might even say...to a fault. Now, all the celestial creation knew that God's command was absolute, and it is not for anyone to deny the commandments of God, but God did something that Luckfer did not necessarily agree with.

God created Man. When God created Man, He created Man in His own image, and commanded all of creation, celestial and earthly, to bow before Man. This likely held several meanings, One of which was to test His servant's obedience, and two (and more likely the more important) was to pay homage to that same creation that God Himself would manifest in in the form of Jesus Christ.

Lucifer did not bow. Why should any angel, a being perfect in nature, bow before an imperfect creation? Is worship not given to God alone? Though this was likely not the beginning of his pride, this was certainly the evidence of it.
>>
>>17049589
Satan confirmed for manlet
no wonder he is so angry
>>
The dark angel
the dark light
the dying God
The living death
The ghost
The wanderer
The outcast
The exile
The self-consuming apple
The fractured
The fracturer

The absolute dog.
>>
>>17048846
ITT: Faggots reciting shit from stories written by MEN and not personal experience.
>>
>him
>>
>>17049968

Sorry who the fuck are you, pope francis?
>>
>>17049952

Consider Lucifer's position. This is a being that is second to God, whose primary purpose is to worship God, now instructed to bow before Man. Through his pride, and likely ignorance as to God's plan of salvation of Man through Jesus Christ, he refused to bow before Man.

This was likely the event that spurred Lucifer's rebellion against God and subsequent fall from Heaven into damnation. At this point Lucifer's pride had swelled up greatly, and seeing as the Angels had bowed to Man, and he was much greater than man, so why should there not be some that would bow to him as well? Was he not second only to God? Why could he not be unlike God himself?

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." (Isaiah 14:12-14 KJV)

With this line of thought in mind, he put into motion such a rebellion against God that he was able to convince one third of all the heavenly host to join his side. However, God being the omnipotent being He is, He cast Lucifer and his angels down.

"By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee." (Ezekiel 28:16-17 KJV)

Even Christ mentions his fall, "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." (Luke 10:18 KJV)
>>
File: 1448577370871.png (2 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448577370871.png
2 MB, 1080x1080
>>17049689
Unrest, hasty, want to have, you are here....you are heard....we know, he knows, she knew...leftism & blindness. Margrette, Valerio & little John.
>>
>>17049992

It is probable that it was at this point that Lucifer gained his notable title "Satan" which translates into "Adversary," as Satan is considered the adversary of God.

After Satan's fall from heaven, it is likely that he went straight into Eden to tempt Eve into eating the fruit (as vengeance against God for casting him out for failing to bow before Man) in an attempt to spoil Man, the future vessel of God-and-Man as Jesus Christ.

Thus begins the continuous struggle of Satan attempting to corrupt and defile the pure works that God has made.

That is, objectively, the history of Satan.

It is interesting to see, however, because in my opinion, Satan is still technically a servant of God, whether or not he means to be. All Satan's work ends up going according to God's plan and gives greater glory to God.

If you're really interested in some fictional writing about Satan (in a traditional sense) I suggest reading Milton's Paradise Lost. It relays a very fascinating tale of Satan's fall.
>>
>>17048891

because you'll run away screaming and he wants you to suck his giant red dragon dick then take his horse sized penis deep in your anus! he's a caring lover tho
>>
>>17049930
>>17049952
>>17049992
>>17050022
I don't know what's sadder

his jealousy that cost him everything, or that he still thinks he's the lightbringer so he can trick people into following him

the butthurt is strong within the ultimate evil
>>
>>17050022

>which translates into "Adversary,"

It doesn't
>>
>>17048846
Hes more pure than you
>>
Please Ha-satan, assyrian, the "star" that prometheus suppossedly stole, let the linguistic fucks die in a ocean of words, names and revolting reasoning based upon their monkey sounds and barks of lust.
>>
>>17049968

The modern bible was heavily altered by Constantine and used to control the Roman populace. King James translated that version and the Dead Sea Scrolls have been kept from everyone. Jesus ran the money changers out and angels killed lots of people; you're not supposed to turn the other cheek.

Also, Lucifer forgot that God made everything and has a reset switch so he is basically playing God mode all the time. How do you lose when playing God mode?

Also also, holographic light bodies and dirty hookers who will do anything because you make them feel so good.
>>
>>17049963
>self-consuming apple

i always hated apple products and now i know it's because they are vampires.
>>
>>17049992
Theres a plot for a videogame in there somewhere
>>
>>17050035
Lol, I agree.

This is what I wonder the most about, however.

Does Lucifer believe that he can possibly defeat God and therefore take His place, or does he know that winning is impossible so he aims to mislead as many souls as possible into damnation, making God's victory bittersweet?
>>
*xir
>>
>>17050051

you sure? he seems really evil and dark. is inner earth really just like hell? a succubus tried to take my soul and i said no.
>>
God/lord and Satan used interchangeably in the same context:

http://biblehub.com/2_samuel/24-1.htm
http://biblehub.com/1_chronicles/21-1.htm
>>
>>17050072

My terribly imperfect spirit wonders and worries sometimes. Surely Satan has realized in the end he shall lose? Does he truly believe he has some hidden plan to defeat the Creator of all?
>>
File: TSBPrologue.png (439 KB, 1408x2720) Image search: [Google]
TSBPrologue.png
439 KB, 1408x2720
Ruler of the Earth.
King of the world.
>>
>>17050072

do /b/irgins think they can fuck celebrities even tho they are fat ugly fucks CHECKMATE LUKE I FUR
>>
>>17050088

yeah he's gonna send people to mars and the moon then drop a huge asteroid on earth and kill humanity. all the people left behind are gonna die and the others are gonna leave on spaceships.
>>
>>17050088
See that's the thing. There are several different theories I have:

1) Lucifer truly believes that he has discovered some way to circumvent Gid's omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence.

2) Lucifer knows there is no way he can ever hope to defeat the immeasurable, so he strives to waylay as many souls as possible in an attempt to "ruin" God's victory, and rule over the damned.
>>
File: 1448796856524.jpg (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1448796856524.jpg
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>17048846
Read into Ahriman and Azura Mazda, to undertand the roots of these tales of wonder and fancy untruths...all christian BS started in the Zoroastrian tradition...christianity is a profanity...infact christianity is the lie of Ahriman...we are all born from this lie...lucifer is like a moviestar so is jezus...they are lies.

Dumbborn chistians think they know because of a book, true sheeple...
>>
>>17048846
he is full of hate, don't follow him
>>
>>17050147
> Dumbborn chistians think they know because of a book, true sheeple...

So what's your source of spiritual truth, then, Wikipedia?
>>
>>17050228
Christians and their God are more full of hate than anyone.
>>
>>17050041
It does.
>>
What is this nonsense and who the fuck are you?
>>
You guys have been brainwashed by the Jews so much all you know how to do is repeat their lies.

They lie with a half Truth. They dont tell you the entire story, only their viewpoint of it.

Satan is not a name, its a Title or Honorific for the Adversary or Enemy of the Jewish Lord.

It was given to Marduk the Lord of Babylon.

The Jewish Lord is Enlil who is known as Yahweh.

The Sumerian tablets tell us how Marduk became the Adversary of Enlil.

Stop reading the Jewish / Hebrew bible and go to the original source.

Enlil is the Bull of Heaven, a Bull was a representation of a Lord and he was call the Baal or Bel of heaven. The Lord of Heaven.

Baal Shamin.

Marduk was the Bel of Babylon, the Lord of Babylon. He was the Leader of the Igigi from Lahmu also.

And it was as his wedding to Sarpanit that they rebelled from the commands of Enlil and abducted human females to have children by.

This is how these watchers became the Fallen.
>>
Jeremiah 50:2

This is what the LORD says: "Tell the whole world, and keep nothing back. Raise a signal flag to tell everyone that Babylon will fall! Her images and idols will be shattered. Her god Bel Marduk will be utterly disgraced.
>>
File: a001153.jpg (71 KB, 416x450) Image search: [Google]
a001153.jpg
71 KB, 416x450
Genesis 11

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel —because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
>>
File: 1aaatowerofbabel2.jpg (19 KB, 240x352) Image search: [Google]
1aaatowerofbabel2.jpg
19 KB, 240x352
>>17050395
Sumerian Translation:

For Marduk therein a sacred city, a place for skyships, to establish!
When his followers at the place assembled, stones to build with they found not
Marduk how to make bricks and burn them by fire, to serve as stone, to them he showed,
Therewith a tower whose head the heavens can reach they were building.
To thwart the plan Enlil to the place hurried, to placate Marduk with soothing words he tried;
To stop Marduk and Nabu in their endeavor Enlil did not succeed.
In Nibru-ki Enlil his sons and grandchildren assembled; what to do they all considered.
Marduk an unpermitted Gateway to Heaven is building, to Earthlings it he is entrusting!
So did Enlil to his sons and grandchildren say.
If this we allow to happen, no other matter of Mankind shall be unreached!
This evil plan must be stopped! Ninurta said; all with that agreed.
It was nighttime when from Nibru-ki the Enlilite Anunnaki came,
From their skyships havoc upon the rising tower, fire and brimstones they rained;
To the tower and the whole encampment a complete end they made.
To scatter abroad the leader and his followers Enlil thereupon decided,
Henceforth their counsels to confuse, their unity to shatter, Enlil decreed:
Until now all the Earthlings one language had, in a single tongue they speak.
Henceforth their language I shall confound, that they each other's speech will not understand!
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
>>
He buried their heart
Buried their soul
He buried his guilt and he refused to atone
He buried their Father
Buried their truth
And you best be ready cuz he's coming for you
>>
>>17050483
And I need you to recover, because I can't make it on my own.

I, I've wondered 'bout you.

Where will you be, when this is through?

If all, if all goes as planned.... Will you redeem my life again?
>>
>>17050378
JoS fag pls go.
>>
>>17048846

The straight scoop right here, OP.

http://tikaboo.com/library/diabolicon.pdf
>>
>>17049930
>>17049952

For an "omniscient" being, this "God" guy seems to misread his creations' potential actions an awful lot.
>>
>>17050399
Where is this from
>>
>>17053085
I...I feel like this is something that should not be made known to Man.
>>
>>17050055
dubs confirm this is truth
>>
>>17050083
think about it, really think. He was once an angel etc.
he is more pure than you and that is a fact
>>
>>17054147
I think its extremely difficuilt for a person to explain satan, a lot of people see and understand him differently.

He never liked humans to begin with, and after being cast down with the rest of his followers im guessing that put a lot of hate inside his metaphorical heart.

He's everywhere, everytime you turn on facebook, TV, or even open the newspaper. However I believe his greatest attribute is his ability to stay anonymous in the general publics eye, people fail to understand the facts, and the facts are stated clearly in the bible.

Lucifer is a master manipulater, the father of lies, and the false prophet. He is smarter than you, and will fool you.

I think he uses confusion, anxiety and depression to silence those who know and understand too much about life and spirituality.

Hes behind and infront and in the middle of every decision you make, he owns this world, this is his kingdom. In order for you to survive his reign you must be saved. Saved from his kingdom, (earth). Through the light and salvation of Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 5249_f551.jpeg.jpg (10 KB, 233x104) Image search: [Google]
5249_f551.jpeg.jpg
10 KB, 233x104
God intentionally confuses our language to stop us from uniting and the light bringer is still painted as the bad guy in this thread. Manic perfect God has a total planning collapse while designing the universe and devises a crafty scheme to get it all back on track by fucking a tight virgin. What a joke. You fucking cowards need Satan. Reality is vacum dotted. Void is space. Space is empty. Our stars hang their orbits in nothing. Our planet is a speck. Silence is the true name of God. If there is any deity watching from the haze, its mercy is keeping you ignorant to your true insignificance. Fuck this thread. Constantine's piss water.
>>
LET JESUS FUCK YOU
>>
In the villa of ormen.
In the villa of ormen.
Stands a solitary candle.
At the center of it all.
At the center of it all.

Your eyes...
>>
>>17053239

Lost Book of Enki, you can listen to Audio book of the translated text on youtube.
>>
Care about the future,
as Sonny got a gun

Sure, friends in the hood
are cracking whores now
>>
>>17052194

JoS are of the Enki or Marduk faction of the Anunnaki.

I am such a Rebel that I have made myself an Enemy of all the Anunnaki.

I wont choose sides between Enlil and Marduk.

I want what none of them want me to have.
>>
>>17048846

Evil in Christianity has no sense at all.

Check Gnosticism.
That's the true path.

The Demiurge is the evil god, the true devil.
Lucifer is a messenger of the True God, just like Jesus.

Luciferians are better "Christians" than modern Christians.
>>
File: papa.jpg (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
papa.jpg
47 KB, 512x512
>>17049944
>mfw
>>
File: ;).gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
;).gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>17055960
>>
>>17055373
That shit was so boring, I couldn't watch the whole thing. I liked the astronaut but that's pretty much it.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.