[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE STEWARTSVILLE INCIDENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Bedford-Fire-Dept-FB-post-JPG.jpg (28 KB, 497x185) Image search: [Google]
Bedford-Fire-Dept-FB-post-JPG.jpg
28 KB, 497x185
Anyone have any insight as to what the fuck happened here?

>Fire department FB page tells everyone to stay out of the vicinity of a certain road
>"We cannot say what the situation is, but DO NOT attempt to go in this area"
>later posts an "all clear message"
>page goes down

Aleins? Secret government satellite crash? Kind of strange that nobody on /x/ is talking about this already, this is great tinfoil bait.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/lynchburg-bedford/bedford-fire-department-alerts-people-to-stay-out-of-vicinity-of-stewartsville-road/36814356
>>
Skin Walker. These things are not afraid of humans and will kill people in cars passing by.
>>
BUMP intrested in this possibly a cover up or a distraction of such
>>
File: OP-Will-deliver-soon.jpg (19 KB, 360x255) Image search: [Google]
OP-Will-deliver-soon.jpg
19 KB, 360x255
>>17048720
Drive over, find out, report back. Unless you're a faggot?
>>
its war of the worlds
>>
>>17048720
>Anyone have any insight as to what the fuck happened here?

my guess would be a suspected bomb or terrorist threat or training drill or something.
>>
>>17048720
Very interesting.
Makes me think how easy it would be to make a fake screenshot of a police / fire dept. tweet and send to local news outlets saying the post was since deleted.
I know this isn't that, but its a good prank
>>
File: 5BPEy.jpg (74 KB, 480x615) Image search: [Google]
5BPEy.jpg
74 KB, 480x615
>>17048720
type in
>bedford fire Department in google
>first thing to come up
> find out the cause of local fire
>feeling dumb as fuck
>not paranormal at all
>>
>>17048727
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: crumthespookymonster.jpg (2 KB, 125x61) Image search: [Google]
crumthespookymonster.jpg
2 KB, 125x61
>>17048720
turns out crum was spoted in the area. crum is the most horrifying monster know to man,it has a infamous rep for chasing its victims whist masturbating furiously.PS the photo is a police sketch from an eye witness.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 807x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 807x750
>>17048720
I live there. Someone dropped a couple trashbags of dog shit in the middle of the road. No biggie.
>>
Asdfghjkl
>>
>>17049470
obviously that info wasn't available when OP was posted, dumbass.
>>
>>17050166

>rancid swine

kekaroni
>>
>>17048720

>Kind of strange that nobody on /x/ is talking about this already, this is great tinfoil bait.

yes, because everyone on /x/ follows Bedford Fire Department on facebook..
>>
Live here, it was a mobile meth lab
>>
>>17051750
kek.
>>
>>17048727

You sure it wasn't just a tulpa that got out of someone's control?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.