[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soul age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pyramid.jpg (116 KB, 925x570) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
116 KB, 925x570
So this site apparently tells you if you're a young or old soul, which corresponds to different lessons in your present incarnation.

http://www.periyakaruppan.com/images/Numerology.html

It goes like this:

Number 1 = Young Soul
Number 2 = Baby Soul
Number 3 = Old Soul
Number 4 = Young Soul
Number 5 = Infant Soul
Number 6 = Young Soul
Number 7 = Old Soul
Number 8 = Old Soul
Number 9 = Old Soul

So if you were born on the 13th, you'd be a 4.

You know those people who seem to be really wise and advanced? Maybe they're old souls, who knows.

What I want to know is what you guys think. Is there a reason to believe some of us are more "advanced?" How does this work if a supposed old soul makes bad choices, i.e. is asleep?
>>
>>17048662
data mining.
Nothing more.
>>
>>17048679

Wat. I'm not asking for peoples birthdays.
>>
>>17048662
i dont get that site.. i have several numbers.. which number is my soul age number?
>>
>>17048688
and which number system did you use?
>>
>>17048688
>>17048695

This is just based on your birth day number, so of you're born on the 25th, you'd be a 7 because 2 + 5.

As far as life path goes, that's different. But to find that you add your birthday together, so 12/5/2015 would be 7.
>>
>>17048702
LMFAO
I got the "baby" soul.
I'm not even surprised desu.
>>
File: 436346.png (57 KB, 276x256) Image search: [Google]
436346.png
57 KB, 276x256
I took it and the results don't fit me at all, my life path is 4 and it's so not me at all, man.

>practical, and down-to-earth of individuals
> You always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more
> You are an excellent organizer and planner

etc

Couldn't be more off.
>>
>>17048662
>How does this work if a supposed old soul makes bad choices, i.e. is asleep?
I think age is a bad way to look at it for that reason. We're all constantly going up or down, and can learn something and doubt it again in a later life. There are also people who have revelations that carry them through several levels, and others who fall so very fall.

What they really are is wise souls.
>>
C'mon /x/ let's find out our soul age!

To find out your soul age just add up your numbers in your birthdate.
Example: January(1)/ 19/ 1111
1+1+9+1+1+1+1 = 15
1+5=6
6 is the soul number.

Here is the chart for the souls.
Number 4 = Young Soul
Number 5 = Infant Soul
Number 6 = Young Soul
Number 7 = Old Soul
Number 8 = Old Soul
Number 9 = Old Soul
>>
>>17048855

Well wise would apply to all soul levels then.

Many spiritual teachers say this is a function of the ego. The concept of old vs new, isn't really a thing. We're just here.

>>17048748

What doesn't surprise you about it? What are your values in life?
>>
>>17048896
If this is real why doesn't it apply to me at all? See my post above. My boyfriend took it too and his life path and stuff doesn't apply either.
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 375x97) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 375x97
>>17048662
I really like this, OP. |
<===============

All three first letters of my full name fit into the 100% success category.

I soooo hope this is true.
>>
>>17048896
>this is a function of the ego. The concept of old vs new, isn't really a thing. We're just here.
I'd agree with that.
>>
I got a lot of good advice from mine. Thanks for the link, op.
>>
>>17048662
Yeah, seems to be a bunch of bull shit someone just pulled out of their asses. None of the stuff there even remotely fits me. 0/10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.