[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scientology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: john-travolta-768.jpg (167 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
john-travolta-768.jpg
167 KB, 768x1024
Let's talk about scientology

Pic related

https://youtu.be/XyNh1j3dsp8
>>
Collateral is my favorite Tom Cruise movie.
>>
>>17048628
The girl that played Donna on that 70s show is a scientologist. That's all I have to add.
>>
Some of it's more real than you'd think. At one point I had a lot of Scientology-esque beliefs and for a few moments after super intense meditation I believe I went "clear." Not really sure what I believe anymore but I hope that death reveals something to me instead of taking that ability away.
>>
>17048769
you mean Laura Prepon?
>>
>>17048804
Yea, that's her name.. I couldn't remember. I can't take anyone who was on that show seriously. Whenever I see Ashton kutcher in something I just think kelso.
>>
Hollywood Judaism for goyim.
>>
File: CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>17048869
You forgot the pepe.
>>
There's that fucked up training centre that they have which is completely sadistic but Scientology dispels it as conspiracy theories and rumours, but ex-members say its true. I forget the name but it looks like a prison.
>>
I was a Scientologist for about 8 months. Main reason: I lost my virginity to a hot Scientology chick. 5 months after I started going to the local church recruiters from the LA Org (see pic) invited me to help "save the world" etc so I joined and lived there for a couple of months before I "escaped". I actually had fun. It was a lot of young people (hot chicks) trying to do their parts to make the world a better place.
>>
>>17048628
Dianetics is actually very good. Hubbard never made it up BTW, he saw abreactive therapies being used on ptsd guys in the navy, looked up the source stuff (Freud, Jung etc) and made claims it could help with non-psychological things probably from rheims reactions of those it treated. Then he started to regress people and got past lives, sci fi stuff, and got to Scientology. I've seen people claim they really did become clairvoyant after enough therapy. Try the freezone if you're interested, don't mess with the church.
>>
>he saw abreactive therapies being used on ptsd guys in the navy, looked up the source stuff (Freud, Jung etc)

Daily reminder that L.Ron was also an assistant to Jack Parsons in the mid-late 1940's
>>
>>17048769
Hyde is, too. She married his brother irl.
They support Scientology charities.
Jason Lee is as well.
>>
>>17050211
Yeah, crowley never met him but wrote that he thought ron was trying to fleece parsons & steal his girl. It happened! There are occult things in there but dianetics is pretty much cut and dried abreaction, the edgy stuff came later
>>
Travolta told them he was gay during a session, then tried to leave when a friend of his had to kidnap her own child away from the Scientologists. He was told his secrets would be made public should he ever leave.
>>
>>17048869
that's kabbalah you ignorant waste of space.
>>
File: new board.png (148 KB, 1305x279) Image search: [Google]
new board.png
148 KB, 1305x279
>>17048628
>>
>>17051328
Sorry
>>
>>17051328
just because no one wants you to post your jesus lover threads doesn't mean this isn't in the right place for this topic.
>>
>>17051328
I think cults fall squarely into /x/ territory
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.