[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm spending a few nights in a hotel in the middle of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1441109569883.jpg (464 KB, 1656x1242) Image search: [Google]
1441109569883.jpg
464 KB, 1656x1242
So I'm spending a few nights in a hotel in the middle of nowhere.
It's dark, I'm all alone (judging by the fact that I hear no voices) but there are some disturbing sounds.
The mood is just right, so can we hope for a nope thread?
>>
Nope.
>>
Yup
>>
>>17051439
>>17051503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbw3KzgHBU
>>
>>17048417

Hi!
>>
>>17051503
Nope
>>
>>17051504
>>
>>17048417
where are you?
>>
>>17052506
nope
>>
Nope
(You have to go first OP, like jerking off with your buddies)
>>
Have you seen the silent Hill pt on YouTube
>>
>>17052679
Nothing paranormal has ever happened in my entire life. I want to believe, but I can't because of no proof.
I'm calling for anons that have nope stories, because I have none.
>>
>>17048417
You're not alone :)
>>
>>17048417
Shadow over Innsmouth.

Caution OP, be careful
>>
I'll post a bit of some shit that happened to me.

>be me
>go to live with family in Tennessee (Memphis specifically)
>One day I'm alone in the house around 9pm or so and everyone else is gone out somewhere it's pretty quiet as a result and I'm upstairs on my computer reading a Visual Novel
>hear the dog start barking and just figure it will shut itself up in a minute but it just keeps going nuts barking more and more
>eventually I go down to see what's wrong and the dog finally shuts up and after checking that everything is okay I go back up stairs
>as soon as I get back up the stairs I hear this voice yell "SHUT UP" and the dog stops barking
>I grab my knife and run downstairs to see who the fuck was in the house when it should only be me there
>nobody there
>skip forward a few days and I tell my cousin (let's call him Matt) about the incident
>He says he was just waiting for me to say something weird had happened, says that everyone who has been in the house for any lengthy period of time has had some kind of experience there
>tells me about all the experiences people have had there over the years (Sounds of furniture moving upstairs while nobody else is home, general feelings of dread, vivid nightmares with a recurring theme/character, seeing people in the dark when there shouldn't be, etc.)
Things only got worse from that day on.
>constantly heard people talking in my room while I was downstairs
>shit being rearranged when I left the room and came back
>my door was constantly open when I had left it shut for certain before leaving
>attic door randomly opening and banging noises coming from the attic while below it
>shadowy figures appearing and disappearing in the house to the point where I had to leave the lights on almost constantly

One specific incident that was especially weird was this
>just came back from a night time walk with Matt when we start to head to our rooms and then there's a sudden bang from the master bedroom downstairs

1/2
>>
>>17053396
2/2

>ask him "Did you just hear that" and he says "yeah, let's go check it out"
>then we heard the absolute most fucking insane sound that I can't even fully put into words
>somewhere between a laugh, a scream and sobbing in various octaves all at the same time came from down the hall followed by the all to familiar feeling of overwhelming dread radiating from the back of the hallway
>We looked at each other at almost the same time before we collectively lost our shit
>I didn't even want to be in the house anymore and went back outside and Matt followed soon after, telling me he went back to the master bedroom to check and see if shit was okay and it was for the most part
>ended up talking to him until the sun came up and went back to my room and fell asleep.

That place was fucking weird and constantly had this feeling of dread about it, especially during the night (the time I was awake the most)
Whatever it was it didn't seem to fuck with me much while I was upstairs save for the occasional knocking on my door while I was playing a game or something.
>>
>>17053443
That was good anon

Reminds me of when I first came on /x/ and there was always really fast nope threads with 1-3 good stories each. I wonder if everyone here has just told all their stories.
>>
Not really scary, but the house was super fucking weird anyway.

>be me about to make coffee
>sees my puppy left a "present" on the floor
>gets toilet paper to clean it up
>looks up to see an old lady just standing in front of me
>NOPE.avi
>>
>seek refuge at relatives house after running away and being away from home a full day walking the streets going insane
> casually let's me in as if nothing is wrong
> go inside
> let's me sleep in my cousins room upstairs
> nothing happens the first night
>second day start to get bad feeling but have no option to leave
>spend day thinking about the craziest ramblings
>go to sleep
>hear the term "room dropped on every dimension" in my mind while trying to fall asleep that night
>can't sleep feel like something is looking for me
>hears audible breathing outside the door to the room I was in
>gets spooked
>pees in room because too scared to go to the bathroom
>thinks about how many dimensions there are
>a demon on all of them can find my room
>nope the fuck out
>breathing stopped now
> get courage to go outside the room
>quickly open the door see that nothing is there
>slowly walk to the stairs
>looks down stairs
>sees a dark cat creature at the bottom of the steps
>cat creature follows my movement up the stairs at the same time that I move
>cat creature is blocking both the front door and the stairs
>cat creature reaches the top of the steps as I do and reaches the bottom of the steps add I move away
>too scared to get close to cat creature
>stuck upstairs
> bunch of clutter everywhere
>starts to hear loud cracking noises in room across the hall
> too scared to go back to my room
>feel dread as there is no where to go with approaching the cat creature
>would rather not since the cat creature was pretty big with a bunch of eyes on its face just staring at me
> start to see a bunch of ethereal kitten s form around my feet trying to hump my feet
>feels extremely dirty
>>
>>17053733
>it's 1 am at this point
>the kittens start hurting my feet
> wonder what the fuck I'm going to do
> actively dodging creepy vampire kittens from my feet
>try to approach stairs again
>cat creature quickly (hovers/runs? ) to the top of the stairs
>nope back to my spot with the vampire kittens
>looks down stairs over wooden balcony
> sees my uncle sleeping
>can't believe he sleeps in this place
>start to see people being teleported into the house being tortured by some strange force
>the bodies are flailing wildly
>can see their painful grimaces
>see demonic entity stabbing their bodies at high speeds while smiling wildly
> just wat at the top of the steps trying to stay hidden
> see a couple more bodies ported in and then out again
>still dodging feet draining kittens
>look down stairwell.
>cat creature staring at me
>look at small window just left of the stairs
>make plan to jump out window to avoid the cat creature
>see barb wire form around window
>nope back to small space I felt safe in
>
>>
>>17053733
You should probably see a doctor.
>>
>>17053800
Anyone want to hear the rest?
>>
>baking in kitchen
>need cinnamon, forgot it in grocery bag by door
>walk out to living room to get it
>see hooded guy outside looking in through my window
>he's almost up against the glass
>we lock eyes for a minute and then he backs away and disappears
>cautiously approach window
>streets empty, he's just gone
>go back to baking
>>
>>17053840
that happens to me when i forget the cinnamon too
>>
>>17053824
If it stops being reddit-tier shit then yes
>>
>>17048417
Are you the Anon that found that weird furry statue in the middle of nowhere and stole it's tail?
>>
I'll post a story, i wasn't really spooked by it myself but i guess it was a little strange

>be me, 6 years old
>honestly a stupid kid, didn't listen, ran away, daydreamed all the time, almost got kidnapped at some point
>be playing football in the street
>the street was pretty wide, suburb-like
>my grandma was sitting in the garden, watching me
>i chased after the ball then a car hit me. i blacked out so i don't remember what happened but i was horrible, like dying
>grandma says she ran towards me yelling, and the car did a u-turn and left
>went to the hospital, had a broken jaw, had to wear some kind of brace that made me look like the fucking joker, like a permanent grin

>fast forward to two months ago, i'm 22
>still living in the same area
>shopping in a random mall
>it's the end of the day, i'm heading back to my bike when i notice i lost my scarf
>i don't get my hopes up, but i still go back for it
> find it almost immediately, it's folded on a bench with a note
> something along the lines of "you dropped your scarf, take more care next time, from the guy who made you smile"
>whatever, happy i found my /fa/ tier expensive as shit scarf
>throw away note and go home
>a few nights ago, reading a greentext about a little kid who got stalked by a man who sent strange letters
>mfw i connect the dots "smile" and my joker grin

Probably just a coincidence, i talk to a lot of people and smile a lot, it must've been a nice store clerk
>>
i have other mild spooks to share but no motivation. should i post?
>>
bumpity mcbump
>>
>>17055132
If you have to ask for approval, then no.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.