[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else found that the noosphere/energy field for cannabis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1280x853
Has anyone else found that the noosphere/energy field for cannabis has changed in the last year or so?
>>
>>17047621
What do you mean by energy sphere?
>>
cannabis effects have always been widely variable. and in recent history, a lot of people aren't thinking about the way their food and medication habits affect their brain chemistry after cannabinoids are introduced.

so yeah, technically. but probably not because of machine elves or whatever other explanation you're going to offer that doesn't bother allowing itself to be quantifiable or qualifiable
>>
Quasi related, but I'm pretty sure the push to legalize is related to the incoming economic and cultural shit storm.

Being high all the time is a consolation prize when tptb take the money and run.
>>
i mean it has been getting selectively bred into some pretty dank shit lately
>>
>>17047656
Buh muh higher conciousness! Muh drugs will always be a weapon against the system
>>
File: 1403207405744.jpg (361 KB, 700x911) Image search: [Google]
1403207405744.jpg
361 KB, 700x911
>>17047656
>>
>>17047989
While I agree with this, cannabis isn't the reason, the widespread use of it, along with the original, clean acid was what brought us out of the conservative 50's, and into the progressive 60's. It gave individuality and self thought to a generation bred solely for patriotism and working for the system.

So, in essence, this: >>17047675
But without the sarcasm.
>>
The cannabis did change.

For me, it happened in december of 2011.

Doesn't feel quite as good anymore.
>>
>>17049333
nah, 2012 actually.
>>
>>17049333
>>17049342
This change, btw, was sudden. It just switched over, it felt like.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.