[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I need your help. I want to die. Is there a way to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2
File: 1429623889736.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
1429623889736.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1415
Hey /x/, I need your help. I want to die.
Is there a way to get your body to die using meditation? I know it's easier to just down a bottle of pills, but I don't want my family to blame themselves for 'not seeing the signs' or whatever.
I don't really care about going to heaven or hell since I'm most likely going to hell anyway if I died naturally, and I don't really care about finding happiness in Jesus. The same goes for any other religion or life-after-death scenario, I don't really care what happens. I just want to die. I don't want reasons why not to do so, my mind is set.

Please /x/, help me die.
>>
In short no. Or at least not easily. Your natural instincts to live will take over without some form of outside aid.
>>
Harden up and kill yourself ffs
>>
Say the Lord's Prayer , it'll take two seconds and repent for your sins, and just pray for guidance. He works in mysterious ways.. you can be thinking about this in just months time and think, "Wow, I am sure glad I'm not DEAD , AND in hell ! " if you think that's no big deal, about going to hell, then you should reevaluate your mind completely , the consequences for suicide are grave friend. I will pray for you.

I know you said you didn't care about seeking this way but you never know - I was in your place once and He became the lamp for my path. Please, do not do this.
>>
>>17046103
Why do you want to die?
>>
>>17046135
Well, fuck.

>>17046136
I was considering buying some sleeping pills tomorrow.

>>17046160
I appreciate the sentiment, but religion isn't something I want to rely on. I mentioned christianity since I grew up in christian family, personally though, I don't believe in it.

>>17046199
I want to avoid making this thread a blog, basically it amounts to a crippling depression that I hide perfectly, my fear of opening up to others, and my habit of running away that has become reflex by now.
I guess I've just fucked myself to the point of not being able to fix it myself.
>>
>>17046268
Do you believe in Heaven and Hell? You don't have to be a "Christian" per se to have a relationship with God.
>>
>>17046330
Also , killing yourself isn't the answer .. speak to someone. Speak to God, with all your heart, like I said earlier, it will take two seconds .. you will feel the Holy Ghost. Sorry brother I won't press you anymore, The Lord weeps for your soul if you choose to go this path. I hope you find an alternative solution. Exercise works great for releasing endorphins. . In fact a runners high is similar to that of an opiate experience. There are more solutions than an eternity in Hell. Do you understand eternity?
>>
>>17046338
you just drive OP's objective harder, but that's in your faith to do so, I couldn't really tell you where I stand.
>>
>>17046268
>I guess I've just fucked myself to the point of not being able to fix it myself.
I'm going to say this because I've been in a similar place (which means I know you don't want to hear anything trying to dissuade you but I'm going to say it anyway). You still have the ability to change things. You don't need to do it by yourself and you're probably right when you say you can't fix it by yourself. Even with help you may not be able to fix it all. I haven't so far. But I have been able to keep from killing myself and give myself the smallest bit of hope that things can change by reaching out for help.

You need to be able to open up, to stop hiding your feelings and to stop running away. If you try that and you still feel cripplingly depressed, then you can die knowing you've tried everything. You're going to have to go through some really uncomfortable things to get better and running away will just make it worse. You will probably have to learn to embrace the discomfort and do things that upset you or make you sick to your stomach but if you take it one step at a time it doesn't have to be the end of your life. Hiding your real feelings from everyone is going to guarantee that you are depressed because it ensures that you feel completely isolated from the rest of the world and that no one really knows you.

I know it doesn't feel like a choice you can make and it probably feels as impossible as crawling out from the bottom of a well but in the end, it almost certainly would get better (bearable) if you tried a new approach and stuck with it.

Regardless of your decision I wish you the best. I've had nights where I felt so bad it was like the emptiness caused physical pain in my chest. Like a literal hole. So I get why you want to end it and I respect you for whatever decision you make (not that it matters but oh well). Whatever happens, I hope you find a way to get rid of the sadness. Good luck.
>>
>>17046338
Threats mean nothing to someone who doesn't already believe. Someone else already implored him to pray to god and he politely declined. No need to keep pushing.
>>
>>17046338
Heaven is the ultimate temptation. Lusting for heaven is a sin. Faith without actions means absolutely nothing. If faith alone gets one into heaven, then Hitler can be chilling with Jesus. Your idea of Christianity isn't Christian. It's the opposite. You're Satan's fucktoy. Good luck.
>>
I died through meditation it does nothing.
>>
>>17046268

>it amounts to a crippling depression that I hide perfectly, my fear of opening up to others, and my habit of running away that has become reflex by now.

Why don't you just kill the self that makes you this way? Get a new name or something.

Start calling yourself Helgar, that Helgar is not too bad a guy.
>>
Google 'Sokushinbutsu'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
>>
Theresa is a pretty easy way, yes. Get yourself a cushion to elevate your hips a little bit, then sit on it in full or half lotus, or burmese style facing a blank wall. Hold your right hand in front of your navel, palm up. Then put your left Hand into your right, also palm up. Let the thumbs touch lightly. Sit up very straight, tuck your chin back, keep your spine as straight and upright as possible. Don't close your eyes, but turn them downwards to a imagined point one meter in front of you. Tilt your hips slightly forward to maximize the stability of your posture. It feels like pushing the butt out a bit.
Then you just sit there. Keep the posture. Eventually, a lot of random thoughts will come up. If they do, just concentrate on the correct posture. Do that for half an hour everyday. Just sitting very still in the correct posture. Eventually, you'll die.
>>
>>17046488

...of old age
>>
>>17046381
Lmao you're so delusional. Shove your "astral" crock of shit up your ass.
>>
>>17046491
Depends on which you dies.
>>
>>17046494

:)
>>
You can't really overdose on prescription pills, go to infinity chan's /suicide/ and seek advice there for a better method. All you're gonna do is poison yourself and cause more trouble
>>
>>17046381
You're right, lusting for heaven is indeed a sin. I was simply saying that it's not worth an eternity Hell.. Faith without action, all that is agreed. I NEVER implied anything you were saying. Disgusting you are.
>>
>>17046504
>Disgusting you are
fuck off, yoda
>>
>>17046492
Thank you, that was uncalled for what he said ... I never implied any of that.
>>
>>17046505

That's just britspeak.
>>
>>17046505
English isn't my first language sorry friend.
>>
If you say so.
>>
>>17046521
Cool name , faggot
>>
>>17046527
Nice weird comma placement, Steve.
>>
>>17046531

>Not knowing how commas work well no excuses really.
>>
That's fucking stupid. Depressions never last forever. 5 years mostly which is like 10 percent of a lifetime. It just doesn't feel like it goes away. Man up.
>>
You havent killed yourself because you keep posting. Just do it. Even if they feel guilty youre not gonna be around to see that.
>>
>>17046103
>Is there a way to get your body to die using meditation?

Yes. Mahasamadhi.
>>
At least you aren't trapped in a half-relationship with someone who makes you want to shoot yourself but won't let you go and who you cannot tell that you don't want to interact with anymore.

You're still free. You can run and escape and you don't have to be glued to your phone to manage someone else's panic attacks and psychological delusions.

You don't have to wait in fear for the day the other person realizes the true power they have over you and that they can destroy you at a whim.

You do not have to live with the oppressive fear of said person's death leading to your own destruction.

You can still live and breathe without being obligated to someone else who will never understand the pain or sanity-damage they cause you.

Please, please, find something you enjoy and take part in it. You will only ever experience the smallest piece of eternity, so please make it worth it to the best of your ability.
>>
>>17046381
you of all should know heaven and hell is the astrals. it can be what you feel, so fuck the preconceived notion of right and wrong. those are mere perception.
>>
>>17046103
Leave a note telling them you want to die. If they are rational in any sense of the word they would be able to realize they coulden't do anything to stop you.
>>
If you really need to die just go down to your local party supply store for a tank of helium (or if youre well connected nitrous oxide, obtainable from welding supply or hospital), and then over to Walgreens for a cpap mask + tubing.

Tank->tube->mask->wait->dead.

Though if you just need to not be living Your life any more, I'm pretty sure you can still just skip town and sign up with the French foreign legion for an easy out.
>>
If you use meditation to kill yourself you will understand that there is no you to kill.
>>
>>17046103
just stop breathing.
>>
Consider for a moment your consciousness as an operating system. When we create a tulpa we are creating a secondary operating system in a virtual machine. Some people that create tulpas are able to reboot their machine and allow the tulpa's operating system to become the main operating system for the machine. All you have to do is program a tulpa that will delete you from its memory after you give it the reigns. Your body will live on with a new consciousness, but you will die.
>>
>>17046103
summon zozo
>>
You're already dead.
>>
Dont forget to stream your suicide
>>
>>17046103
there is a siddhi to go in and out of death states

go research it and figure it out
>>
>>17046814
way to make this all about yourself and how hard life is for you.
>>
>>17046135
>Your natural instincts to live will take over without some form of outside aid.
This. If you hold your breath, even if you have a will of iron, you will eventually succumb and you'll breathe, or you'll pass out and the body will do it automatically, or during intense meditation you can try not eating and drinking, but eventually you'll be starving so much and the hunger will be so intense, you will literally eat anything, even paper.
>>
Yes its not even hard that much. Look up the dude named Sadghuru
>>
>>17046103
> is there any way to kill myself using meditation?
kek. sure if you forget to eat or drink water but since youre meditating you dont realize and u die peacefully.

anyway, please dont kill yourself. there are literally so many other options. think about it, if there is no afterlife this is the only chance u got. im assuming your still young. go out, make some friends, see a movie. hell, even visit your family. you dont even have to tell them u wanna die and end up invoking religious pandering. find anything that can somehow make you happy. think about ANYTHING that makes you happy and pursue that.

if its a chemical problem, please go see a doctor or contact your family.

anyway, PLEASE DONT KILL YOURSELF. to quote tumblr,
"youre so much better than that darling"
its been said a million times but its true, you really are mich better than that.

of course im some randy on the internet who doesnt know you personally so im not going to pretend I INTENSLY CARE about your well being, but reading this kinda broke my heart I want you to know someone out there cares, and if you dont know if anyone does, FIND SOMEONE.

have a nice rest of your life I hope, but thats ultimately your choice...
>>
>>17046103

meditation is the practice of death
>>
>>17046103
If you want to meditate yourself to death your going to have to get damn good at it. I mean good enough to slow your heart to a stop. Practice everyday, breath, clear your mind and all that as much as possible. Somehow though I feel that if you can do this, by time your able to achieve a possible death, youll have solved your own problems through the meditation itself. Best of luck to you OP, I hope you find the peace your looking for.
>>
You expressed concern for your family by not wanting them to feel guilt about your passing. You have to understand that's complete bullshit. Perhaps if you've lost a pet, you've felt a glimpse of the crippling weight of guilt, not being able to take care of an innocent you're responsible for. Whether you deserve to die or not is questionable, but can you agree that your parents do not deserve to bury their child?

I'm sorry I'm resorting to guilt tripping to try to dissuade you. I've met few people who didn't have suicidal ideation of some kind. It comes across my mind when I'm mired in personal struggles as well. But in one of my grief therapy groups, someone shared my high school acquaintance's funeral; his mother was reduced to a crumbling mess by his coffin whimpering "he's a good boy" while other family members gave eulogies. I know I never want to do that to my single mom who sacrificed everything to make sure her kids were safe, fed and loved.

Seriously guy, don't be a dick.
>>
>>17046511
Fuck off ya gay bellend
>>
>>17046103
Are you the guy who asks in every MITD thread that you die in your sleep that night?
>>
Stop being a pussy by taking the easy way out
>>
>>17047072
This is fucking genius. Not dying, just factory reset with another new OS installed.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.