[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You scariest nightmare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 500x602
You scariest nightmare?
>>
>>17045262
my dog dying. i would literally kill myself tbqh
>>
On Halloween night, when I was like 6 years old, I dreamed that I was strapped to a chair and my family was being killed with a chainsaw. I heard the chainsaw revving but didn't hear any screaming, but I knew they were dying because there was a row of candles next to me blowing out one by one. Woke up crying. That's the only one that comes to mind.

I'm 20 now and haven't had nightmares in years... I did have sleep paralysis though, a couple years ago, that scared the fuck out of me when I realized I couldn't move. I was lying on my side with my back to the closet in my room, and we all know evil shit happens in closets. I was like oh my fucking god Freddy Krueger is about is about to rip me to shreds. My heart started pounding, and then I woke up and then discovered it was called sleep paralysis.
>>
Used to have a recurring nightmare about a clown who would find me, no matter where I was, and swallow me whole. Shit basically went like this:

>regular dreaming, nothing out of place or out of the ordinary
>usually with family members or friends from school, just hanging out and listening to people talk
>the dream would always take place in a familiar area;sometimes a relatives house, sometimes a grocery store, sometimes my school
>the people I'm with suddenly get really sad, stop talking and just look at me
>fuck, I already know what happens next why is this happening tonight fuckfuckfuck
>look around frantically for a place to hide, usually resort to an area that's cornered and dark (closet, under the table, alleyway)
>sit still and hold my breath, trying to wake myself up or jump into another dream
>never worked, the clown is there
>revealed himself slowly as fuck, never reached quickly for me or made any sudden movements
>I climb out of whatever hiding spot I'm in, and he opens his jaws wide as fuck
>enter his mouth, and his throat is basically like the plastic tubes in those mcdonald's playhouses. It has those rubber grips and everything
>climb down until I reach the exit (cant remember how I exited)
>always end up in a carnival/fair area with tons of people around me
>forget what the fuck happened, look for fun things to do

And no, I'm not into vore now that I'm older. I had that dream for about a year, but never told my parents because I would always forget. Not scared of clowns either, it was just that one clown in the dream. Dunno man, adolescent brains are funny things.
>>
>>17045407
That nightmare came true didn't it
>>
>>17045262
When I was younger (about 7-12), I used to have a recurring dream roughly once a year. In the last few years, near the end of elementary school, it happened more often (2-3 times a year in 5th and 6th grades). At first it was fairly benign, other than that I usually never remember my dreams and I still remember all of these, even today.

It started out with me and all of my friends (12 people, about; my elementary school was small and our entire grade was pretty close) in a huge gymnasium filled with an obstacle course. The dream basically was just about our adventure trying to get through the course.

After about the third or fourth time I had the dream, though, things started to get weird. Sometimes kids started falling off the monkey bars and not getting back on, or never crawling out of the foam pit after swinging off the high bar. The number of people who made it to the end of the course decreased each time. Everyone always showed up inexplicably in the next dream, though.

The course got worse and worse, too, going from a padded plastic kid-safe course to a dimly lit, mud-filled, rusted metal place. The gymnasium turned into an ambiguous place with no real ceiling or walls visible.

And the deaths got graphic. No more people disappearing; I watched my friends be crushed by falling tires and Star Wars-esque garbage crushers, fall into spike pits, and even one guy get eaten (literally eaten) by a gym mat. In the last few occurrences of the dream, people even killed themselves out of despair because they were afraid we would never escape the course--though at that point it was more like a trap-filled maze.

I think the reason this has stuck with me for so long is because it wasn't so much a "Boo! Scaaaaaryyy~!!!" kind of nightmare; it was a long tread through the mud and filth. A recurring nightmare that showed people falling into despair. I still have no idea why or how my little-kid brain came up with that.
>>
>>17045432
Yep, currently posting from the clown's lower intestine
>>
>>17045262
i haven't had a dream i can recall since i was 10 since i started going to sleep too late for them to happen.
>>
used to have this re-occuring dream when i was like five about these cultist guys that would break into my house and slowly search for me and only me (looked a lot like pic related). they'd be making this creepy chanting sound too and would just slowly inch along, looking everywhere, their chanting would get louder and louder as they'd get closer to the room i was hiding in. i wanted to try and wake my family up but would be too scared to talk, i'd always wake up right when they found me. the scariest part was seeing the shadows of their hoods around the corner right before they'd find me. i'd probably fight back or something if i had a dream like that now but as a little kid that's the most terrifying shit
>>
also used to have a dream sometimes when i was a bit older where i'd be on an empty street early in the morning and i'd see something that kinda looked like the thing in pic related very far in the distance, slowly walking towards me. over time having the dream over and over again i'd learned that the best thing to do is not to run so i'd just powerwalk the other way, occasionally looking back as her pace hastened and hastened until i'd have to start running just out of fear which is when she'd start quickly jittering towards me like mama or something and when she'd get right behind me i'd wake up

that shit got to me even worse than the other one
>>
Had a dream that started with me looking into a painted of a tree on a hill with a winding path around it. Then a grim reaper like figure walked down the path and beckoned towards me. I was playing hide and seek in the dream so I stopped looking at the painting and went to look for my sister. I found her hiding in a fireplace, and when I did she spontaneously engulfed in flames and burned to death.
I was like 12 when I had this and it was traumatic.
>>
>>17045573
used to have a nightmare where this like 10 foot tall grim reaper-looking figure would come out of my closet and slowly search for me around my room. for some reason he never thought to check the bed
>>
>>17045582
That sounds like sleep paralysis brother, I had one of those a couple nights ago.
I was having a really strange dream where there was a girl getting raped and I was the perspective of the person raping her, and she was making these horrible noises, and she made one final gut wrenching scream that "woke me up" and I was in my room and the screaming was still happening. I could see a figure in the corner of the room and when I saw it it opened its mouth unsettlingly wide and slowly started to walk in my direction. Couldn't move the whole time but I woke up for real when it was right on top of me.
>>
>>17045605
jesus fuck that's spooky
>>
Someone cut my thigh and neck and as I was bleeding out I started waking up. The dream got more and more blurry so I felt like my life was fading away, it felt insanely real, was scared af after I woke up.
>>
giant raggedy ann dolls tickling me when i was like three lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-05-13-08-17-1.jpg (610 KB, 1080x1172) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-05-13-08-17-1.jpg
610 KB, 1080x1172
>>17045605
Wow that's crazy
>>
I have constant reoccurring dreams where I am playing metroid fusion, the maps completely different, and I always end up finding and running from the sa-x always for it to come out of somewhere else and kill me, waking me up.

I haven't played metroid fusion in years
>>
> be me, young gun in school
> horribly burnt kid, literally half of his body really badly burnt
> fluffy hair and shit on one half, baldy on the other. golf club for one of his hands, scabs and shit all over
in my dream..
> kid is chasing me down my street
> I'm running hard as shit and out of breath
> reach my door, and it's made from iron and locked shut

Probably had this dream a good 18 years ago and still remember it..
>>
All of the autists who have ruined /x/
>>
Had a dream that I was being chased by a werewolf and that it bit my leg. I woke up in intense pain in that leg. Turned out my leg was having a muscle spasm.
>>
Had a recurring dream for a few weeks, that I was being chased by Terminators, the skin-off Arnie type. Holy fucking crap, I actually know what it feels like to be chased by a Terminator. But they never caught me, and at one point I remember thinking, fuck this, and turned to face it and it stopped.
>>
>>17045407
Birth trauma dream. Going from the womb into the birth canal. Ask your mother what your birth was like.
>>
>Me and a group of people, all dressed in white, prancing about in a big open field, with a clear blue sky above us
>Suddenly someone points to the horizon and says "They are here"
>Up on a hill I can see a little girl holding the hand of a really tall, thin figure dressed in black, but it's so far away I can't make out any features
>Wake up in my room, feeling that there's someone else in there with me
>The same figure from my dream is standing right at my door
>Wake up again screaming and sweating
>Proceed to get up and turn on every light in the house, so paranoid that I started to check my body to see if there were any scars
>I literally felt that I was taken away and I was scared that they implanted something in me

As a sidenote, I always thought that those "double dreams" were pure bullshit, but after that I knew that they were something you could actually experience.
>>
>>17045287
If your only reason for being alive is an external source, you need some help my man.
>>
File: 1449294241244.jpg (120 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
1449294241244.jpg
120 KB, 640x905
I clearly remember only one nightmare.
I was watching tv at my grandmas house the show was about cavemen with an Antenborough like narrator talking about the lives of cave people. All the cavemen danced around slowly around a burning fire and there shadows lined with the cave walls, so this would happen for about 15 secounds and suddenly the cave men would all stare at the screen and start screaming with big goofy faces like the large marge scene in Peewees big adventure. The screams they made were mixed with them yelling my name, this went on for about 10 minutes until the dream pans out to me and grandma watching this in the kitchen and my grandma gets up and says "well thats how we all died"
After that I wake up and run to my grandmother upset from the nightmare, she lets me get in bed with her and says its a nightmare, a secound later she pics me up and starts sharking me with the same face as the Cave men as im being shoved into and industrial fan above being cut into pieces until I actualy wake up and start crying in my bed.
Also anyone remember the Croods? Those cave men looked alot like that animated movie family
>>
First dream I remember:
>Be 4-5
>In the dream I'm an infant breastfeeding from my mother
>Look up and see she is headless
>Go back to nursing
>Blood mixes with the milk
>Begin to gag
>wake up in a cold sweat
What did it mean /x/?
>>
>>17047842
I've had instances where I was "lost in my dreams". This hasn't happened after I turned 8 but I would tipple and quadruple dream shit. This would happen over and over to the point where I started to loose track of what was real or not real. The dreams were rarely nightmares and if so only one or two out of 6 or 7. I don't dream at all now, does anyone have an explanation?
>>
I often dream about an oncoming tornado and am usually trying to reach shelter. Sometimes I am in charge of small children and am frantically trying to put them inside a piece of furniture to keep them safe.
Another dream that repeats with slight variations: I'm near a lake or river filled with alligators. I see them from above, dark shadows swimming below me, I'm on a bridge or a high river bank, the water below me swarming with alligators. I usually have to cross the water. The bridge is rickety or I'm dashing across on rocks. Often my small daughter is with me to add to the terror.
>>
>>17048130
I never remember the peaceful dreams. I have the vaguest memory that I had a good dream last night, but I can't remember it.
>>
>>17048224
Meditation has halted my nightmares. If you want to remember the good dreams keep a dream jurnal, as stupid as it sounds both of these work.
>>
Just last night, actually.

>laying in bed, not able to sleep, I saw this small patch of light fade onto the wall.
>can't possibly think where it's come from - no cars outside, room is pitch black otherwise.
>Think to myself, "hmm, that's odd", but think nothing of it because I'm a 28 year old man who has work in the morning to worry about instead
>Eventually fall asleep and the dream begins
>Essentially feels similar to sleep paralysis, but unlike those experiences I feel more awake, and my body less heavy.
>I know there is something evil in the room with me, and I know I have to get out
>Unlike sleep paralysis in which I never leave the bed, I dream I leap out of bed and crash through the door to escape whilst actually in tears.

Doesn't sound terrifying, but it tops all other bad dreams I've had throughout my life, including episodes of sleep paralysis. I'm just going to chalk it up to a pesky UTI I've currently got.
>>
File: 1447756632133.jpg (14 KB, 275x287) Image search: [Google]
1447756632133.jpg
14 KB, 275x287
>>17045262
I don't have dreams, nor "nightmares"

Haha you poor fuckers!
>>
>>17048237
my cat made a light like that once
>>
>>17045287
My dog drowned. He was old and blind. It was sad.
>>
>>17048346
shit that is a bummer. sorry.
>>
>>17045262
I am nightmares.
>>
>>17045262
15/16 at the time, Dream was short but went something like this.

Me and Brother were trapped on a moon base, became aware that parts would spontaneously depressurise into space, best option was to make a run for the space suits which were located on the other side of the base, run like hell, get there as shit starts to really fall apart, the room with the suits in is last area to be pressurised as we got in I tell my brother to put on his helmet, as he starts to the door swings open and air begins to drain at an alarming rate, grab door and pull shut but its too strong, manage to slow the rate enough for him to get his helmet on, look up at him in time just as pressure becomes to strong and door swings open.

I distinctly remember the feeling of my head exploding, it woke me up, But i more phased into real life than spontaneously woke up, as my head split i became more aware of the world over the space of a second or so.
Last thing i said in the dream was 'sorry' as I knew that my head was about to become a bloody mess,and thats difficult to clean up in 0 G.
>>
The scariest dreams aren't always the ones that sound the scariest when you talk about them in real life, since that rational part of your brain is turned off, so this may not sound incredibly scary but it certainly was at the time.

>age 7 or 8
>dreaming about typical adventure story, definitely remember hero and heroine, hero wore glasses
>they get captured by the bad guys
>but it doesn't stop there
Now keep in mind here that I was frightened as a child by the whole "torture machine" thing. In fact, I was terrified when I watched the scene with the Machine in Princess Bride.
>they hook the heroes up in big glass tanks full of fluid, with tubes and wires feeding into their mouths, noses, and arteries
>think the bacta tank from Empire Strikes Back
Now here comes the unsettling part. I think true horror in dreams comes from those things that catch you completely by surprise and horrify you because you can't believe you just made them up in your mind.
>the bad guys bring out pads with arrows on them
>start playing weirdly upbeat hip hop music
>realize they're Dance Dance Revolution mats
>with each correct step that the villains hit, the tubes in the vats feed more gas into the hero and heroine
>I can hear their muffled screams, but I'm not really there; I can't help them
>they inflate inside the vats to monstrous proportions, until as the song ends, and the villains dance their final steps, they explode
>the glass walls of the tanks are covered in guts and gore
I woke up in a cold sweat and began crying. The dream had disturbed me, and I still think to this day that the whole weird Dance Dance Revolution thing only made it more unsettling and frightening to my young mind.
>>
Was locked in a factory with Jason Voorhees. I was locked in with others and slowly but surely jason killed them, one by one.

No matter what i did, i just couldn't kill him. One of my biggest fears is someone i can't stop.
>>
File: thisfaggot.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
thisfaggot.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
>>17045407
something like this happened to me but with RE5
>12
>rented RE5 from blockbuster a few months after release
>playing first levels , pretty bad at it
>nothing too spoopy , basic game so far
>big area comes up with an announcer talking about some stuff i dont remember
>pic related comes out after announcer finishes
>something about him always following me slowly with his bigass axe unhinged me alittle
>not too scared but take back game a week later
>one night sleeping
>dreaming of being at school with some random friends , basic stuff
>were in library messing around when everything go quiet
>everyone looks scared and starts to leave , im standing confused
>look at door , he walks through
>light humming in background , just like a horror game after a jumpscare
>he points at me then walks towards me
>freak the fuck out
>try to find place to run
>nowhere
>start going in circles around bookshelves
>here his low grunts from the game
>freak out more , think of soemwhere to go
>bolt for front door , then he speeds up
>run out and down staircase
>he's still following
>trip
>He looks over me
>dream ends
this was a repetitive dream for awhile through middle school , it always was in different places though , so the shock was the biggest part. and i never finished the game because of this shit
>>
>>17048594
should've shot the exploding barrels that stood near him and throwing grenades also works
>>
to everyone ITT who thinks they don't dream, you do dream but you just do not remember it.

If you want to remember your dreams then google stuff to eat before bed (cheese and such) or wake yourself briefly from deep sleep (sleep 5 hours, set alarm, go back to sleep).

Hope this helps.
>>
>>17048577
I have a fear of something that can't be stopped, like no matter what you do you just can't do anything and they will always win, usually in a non logic and non realistic way

Think of the movie Killer klowns from outer space, even tho it was more funny than scary the concept is scary for me. No matter what someone would do, the clowns wouldnt give a fuck, for example you shoot their head but they just grow a new one, you put cuffs on their hand but that was a fake detachable hand, you try to drive away in a car but they catch up to you on an imaginary car, watch this scene for example

https://youtu.be/-fkOT-ob36Y
https://youtu.be/T4gitWEMDso

It's just no matter what you do you're fucked you can stop it

I've had a lot of dreams like that, like no matter where I hide the thing in hiding from finds me

I don't know if you get what I'm saying its hard to explain
>>
>Some creepy looking woman watching my house from a distance
>Seems to be also watching the houses of my friends who live wither side of me
>She's too far away to actually say anything to
>Her face appears to slip off
>Can't see much detail of what's underneath
>Call out asking what she wants
>Suddenly speaks in a weird hissy voice
>Sounds like she is close but actually far away
>"You. And you. And YOU!"
>Try to run but can't
>She's kind of floating towards us
>Wake up
>>
>Be in my friend's house
>She doesn't appear to be there
>Seems completely deserted
>Had always had a strange feeling about her house anyway
>Try opening doors to rooms but can't
>Atmosphere feels creepier and creepier
>Open her bedroom door
>Swarm of angels with huge holes where their eyes should of been fly towards me
>They're scream/singing super high pitched

Scared the shit out of me
>>
I used to have a recurring nightmare where every surface was covered in bugs and I couldn't move at all.

There were other people around who functioned normally which didn't help the helpless feeling.
>>
>starts with me in high school
>me and my class get lured into the gym where we get kidnapped in bulk
>become the slaves and personal servants of a middle-aged billionaire
>I try to adjust to the new life but it's hard
>I get assigned to the man's house as one of his servants
>I'm scared as fuck because I don't want to say or do the wrong thing
>He leaves one day
>I try to escape through his home office
>He comes back and catches me
>I get punished in a way I can't remember
>he finally lets me into the world for a day, on his watch
>since I was captured, he's become the next big name in corporate enterprise and hailed as a visionary
>I try to slip notes telling the truth to everyone I meet, but no one believes me
>I run into my mother
>I try to convince her that I'm being held against my will and this guy is evil
>either she doesn't believe me or she doesn't understand what I'm trying to say
>I start crying my eyes out
>I'm taking back to his compound and forced to be a slave for the rest of my life
>wake up

That shit really stuck with me. It wasn't horror scary, but frightening in a fate kind of way and every danger felt real and visceral. I also love it because I haven't had a vivid, memorable dream in a long time.
>>
>>17049000
Same person. Maybe it represented a fear of being a corporate wageslave employee. I've been job hunting and I'm not well adjusted to the rigid hierarchy of department store politics.
>>
>>17045262
Being 90 years old, browsing 4chan.

Ohwait...
>>
>>17045262
I'm at school or church and i don't know anyone so i don't know what to do... People start judging me , making fun of how i look, i desperately try to get away but can't....i guess it has to do with my social anxiety :\
>>
>>17045287
I have a similar but with my cat...last one was that there was a Tsunami and i was desperately trying to save my cat but i couldn't swim fast enough, almost gave me a heart attack when i woke up
>>
File: iStock_000015840283XSmall.jpg (139 KB, 388x309) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000015840283XSmall.jpg
139 KB, 388x309
>>17049198
lol this is the scariest nightmare you ever had?
>>
>>17045262
I have this super vivid nightmare from when I was a very young kid of being in a room made of intestines, or the room was an intestine part, and there is a menacing man with a fly head in a doctor's outfit. Other than that, I don't really have nightmares.
>>
>>17049251
>very young
> room made of intestines
>doctor's outfit
you were born that day!
>>
>>17045262
Being raped by a black guy
>>
>>17049274
God, that actually makes sense.
>>
File: TomDubois.jpg (30 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
TomDubois.jpg
30 KB, 720x480
>>17049289
>>
>>17049296
yeah can't believe you never thought of it! :P
the doctor's head could have seemed weird to you cause you probably never saw a head before
>>
I think for me my scariest dream was giving birth and somehow feeling every last bit of pain without waking up.

...I'm a dude
>>
I'm not sure If it's sleep paralysis or what. But it felt so real.

Used to live in a haunted house. The ghost I think was an overweight old man.

Anyways sometimes when I couldn't sleep I would experience noises like ttapping and I could sense the spirit.

One nightmare was there was a witch or some demonic female entity she would whisper very ominous threatening things into my ear I could hear it like if an actual person did it irl. Some of it seemed not be English and I was scared out my Mind. I could feel myself slowly being lifted off the bed paralyzed helpless and I could hear the talking or chanting whatever it was. It felt so real I really thought it was happening. My stomach feeling weird from being in air and my limbs were paralyzed I tried saving myself by trying to yell for help. Which I really tried, all I could get out was a very pathetic cry for help with a sad hopeless face. The little whimper and yelp sounded like "ahh" I was desperate and felt so helpless like a 3 year old. Then the dream stopped and I realized I was actually trying to call for help but couldn't get shit out. Woke up heart beating fast and in a cold sweat.

Will share a few others
>>
Not a nightmare but a sleep paralysis or what ever it's call'd

>Wake up middle of the night
>Cant move anything but my eyes
>7 foot tall black "mass" on the corner of my bedroom
>Making sound what sounds like bee buzzing mixed with some really fuck'd up language
>Try to scream for help
>Nothing happens
>Close eyes and hope it's just a dream and you wake up
>Open my eyes and the thing on the corner is now beside my bed and the buzzing sound is really loud
>Panic, scream and cry
>Close eyes thinking i'm dying and going to hell
>Opened my eyes and everything was back to normal

Didint sleep for 60 hours after that
>>
>>17047756
I know that feeling. I had a dream where I was being chased by an Alien from the movie Alien in this dark, cavernous space. It was like a maze of rock bridges with no end in sight, stretching forever into darkness and intersections. I ran for hours, maybe years, before I was saved by a Space Marine.
>>
>>17049213
Yeahhh it makes me anxious as fu i gotta pop them xaniez
>>
this hummingbird was flying around me drinking my blood. woke up screaming...
>>
>>17048524
KEEEEEK I FUCKING DIED READ THAT.
>>
>>17045564
Didya try fucking her
>>
>>17048130
You're still in a dream
>>
>>17049451
Called.

Fgt
>>
>didn't dream of a succubus
fuck this, I'm never sleeping again
>>
>>17049770
life is like, a dream man
>>
>>17049626
You died enough to post it on reddit, didn't you, faggot?
>>
>>17051174
what?
>>
>>17049296
Yes, and I (not anon you're replying to) commented on another birth dream earlier in the thread. Tubes, passages, being squeezed, not wanting to go, I've even heard of people who have had caesarian births dreaming about the roof being cut open and light flooding in.
>>
>>17049529
I just posted about birth trauma dreams, and two of the themes for people who have had caesarian deliveries are being stuck without hope in some kind of passage or space, and then being saved by a man. The rock bridges makes me think of the arch of bone of the pubis which the baby's head has to get through. Any idea how your birth was?
>>
File: 1447819220197.jpg (56 KB, 234x257) Image search: [Google]
1447819220197.jpg
56 KB, 234x257
I was a beautiful girl, the kind of young woman who will never want for anything and my boyfriend held me close to his chest, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Our lips drifted closer together, until they just touched. I could almost feel the heat on his mouth.

Then I woke up. And that's the real nightmare; waking up every single day, alone, with tears caught in my chin scruff. The dream will never be real.
>>
Some old women in a library talking about vampires, there was never anything "scary" about it but it always scared the shit out of me.
>>
File: Golem.png (2 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
Golem.png
2 MB, 1500x2000
>>17045262
>sitting in a dark room
>family stand in a circle around me
>mother says "Emet, Anon"
>father says the same, followed by all other family members
>get so pants-shittingly scared I wake myself up

I had no idea what it meant until I read somewhere that a golem is brought to life by the word "emet", Hebrew for "truth". The fact that I never knew this before I had the dream made it so much more unsettling.
>>
>>17051264
It can be.

You might be transgender, and that's okay. I felt the same way for my entire life, and when I started HRT, life just got so much better, even before the physical changes.
>>
zombie type deal

>be me
>senior year of high school
>suddenly I'm a science prodigy
>working on a cure for aids or some shit
>gold, glory, and girls coming my way
>begin human trials on three friends
>they turn into the crazy people type of zombies, think those crossed comics but with a little decay
>principle thinks they're just being dicks so he calls them into a classroom
>I come in ready to save the day with some handgun
>principle thinks I'm just being rude while the infected make some fucked up remarks
>principle turns for a second then has his throat ripped out by all three of them
>enter full panic mode
>suddenly infection has spread to about two thirds of my school
>gunning down kids, friends, and teachers
>tears streaming this whole time cause its all my fault
>somehow manage to survive
>jump forward about a week or two later in dream time
>PTSD like fucking crazy
>survivors bully me about killing everyone we knew and laugh at me about it

Wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't know almost everyone in the dream on a personal level, fucked me up pretty good though
>>
File: BloodDrive1_zps88d5382f.png (790 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
BloodDrive1_zps88d5382f.png
790 KB, 800x450
>>17051399
Anon is kind for their words of comfort.
>>
>>17045262

>Go to sleep one day
>Wake up in the morning as usual, make my coffee, smoke a cigarette
>Talk to my brother about work
>Suddenly everything gets a kind of mellow, dark red/orange tone
>My fathers sentences are cut off at some points
>This is how my nightmares start so I think "Oh god not this shit again. Time to wake up. WAKE UP. WAKE THE FUCK UP"
>Wake up
>It's the middle of the night
>Sleep paralysis
>My bedroom door is open, even though I lock it every night
>Someone looking at me from the door saying "Haha, look what we have here"
>Had SP before so I know what to do
>Try to move as much as I can
>Get out of it
>Am scared, so I go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water
>Some kind of demon looking at me
>Not sure if this is real and try to run away
>Run upstairs
>My father floats upstairs and looks possessed with white eyes and shit
>"You did this to yourself"
>Wake up again

Cont.
>>
>>17051536

Cont.

>Wake up again, it's morning
>"Ah finally it's over. That was a freaky fucking dream"
>Go through my whole day
>About to go to sleep
>Suddenly wake up again
>Sleep paralysis
>Fall asleep again
>Wake up
>It's a lucid dream, so I know it is just a false awakening
>Suddenly time skips and I'm running away from something
>Wake up again

And this shit happened like 200 or 300 times. In some of the dreams I thought it wasn't a dream and went to sleep as I do normally. Then that stuff happened in the dream's dream and so on. It wasn't the nightmare that was scary but not knowing if you are dreaming or not.
>>
>>17045262
Cancer, just that sudden, "You've got about 2 days to live" fucking cancer.
>>
>>17045605

Fucking christ
>>
>>17048926
you will die
>>
Any tips on how to induce nightmares?

I've already tried spiced meat
>>
>dream starts out nice.
>spooning with crush
>touch butt
>feel something sticky
>she's shitting inbetween us and I cant unspoon and it smells bad
>>
>I was in the ghetto town, and I was there to help rebuild or something.
>All the buildings were shitty, like aluminum sidings and wooden sticks being the backbones of houses.
>I arrive, and it soon turns to night.
>The town is full of werewolves. Not the freaking beast ones, but imagine something just as fast and scary.
>Those dogs that are about up to your knees and their hair is like a ball of fluff.
>They have chihuahua and try to eat me, they've turned to me from almost all ends of town.
>I run to the roofs, and try to hole up for the night.
>Eventually I'm taken out of there and moved someplace else.
>It's futuristic and shit, and everyone is nice. Everyone does as they should be doing.
>I'm happy, I'm nice. I forgot what just happened. I do what I do.
>The walls were so white, it was like they were lit up.
>One dude isn't nice, and there's a vibe in the air that tells me he was likely killed.
>I try to move about to avoid being killed for my newfound non-idiocy.
>I act stupid and eventually find a computer thing.
>The computer lets you see the fourth dimension.
>They represent the fourth dimension by fucking with your perception of color, so that red and black dominate your vision.
>In 4th dimension, I am on the floor and on a wall.
>I realize I'm on a wall, so I fall.
>I wake up.
>>
I have a recurring dream where I'm fighting a stranger to my death and I turn cannabalistic. I don't feel human anymore afterwards , very primal, instinctual and it scares the shit out of me
>>
Stalked and eaten by a giant black wolf creature in a sewer
>>
>>17048346
Same happened to mine. He fell into a canal when it was dark outside. He was 16 years old so he was nearly blind and pretty much deaf. My dad was walking him when he fell in the water. My dad being a piece of shit didn't even try to get him out, but instead ran all the way back home to get my mother, who actually jumped in the water to save him but it was too late. I was heartbroken because I had known him since I was a baby.
>>
>standing in my room by the door
>hear some noise in the house in my parent's bedroom
>looking down the hall through to the far end of my parents bedroom
>feel and know there's some presence over there
>try to go into Hulk mode by acting tough, stand up tall and intimidatingly like a bear and yell out to it saying "I know you're there"
>suddenly I'm pulled to the ground by my feet and dragged through the hallway into the bedroom
>don't remember how, but I end up outside in the backyard
>still being pulled by my feet and into an invisible void in the sky
>I'm grabbing whatever I can in the patio to hold me
>realize I'm in a dream and starting yelling to myself to wake up
>get sucked in

Only happened once. Felt so real.
>>
The only nightmare I ever woke up screaming from wasn't even that scary, really.

People at my old school dressed in Halloween vampire costumes doing those stupid "monster walk" things with their hands above their heads. Something about it just felt really... off, if you get me. Like this was a really really bad thing that was happening, even though I didn't feel scared in the dream.

Mum woke me up for school and I pretty much sat bolt upright and proceeded to scream in her face for what felt like a minute but was apparently just a few seconds.

Shit was weird.
>>
>>17045262
The Eternal Return.
>>
>>17051560
are you sure you're awake now?
>>
When I was really young I used to dream about some almost-human creature that kept trying to capture me.
>I was always at the outskirts of my town, at the top of a hill, on my bike
>He always introduced himself with a simple "remember me?", can't really descripe his voice but just thinking about the way it sounded still makes me shiver
>I would bike like a madman trying to get away, stalling for time until I woke up
>Usually I got away, however when he caught me he would drag me off the road and to a field a bit away. There was some hole there with a metallic liquid that he would dump me in
>Can't remember much about how he looked (usually I didn't look back) but I remember he was covered in a layer of that liquid

Even worse when I started recognising the dream, and tried to win by not going along with the story.
>Turn around and bike towards town instead
>He is way faster than before, always catches me if I do this

>Try not running, face my fears
>Nope, he's fucking pissed, breaks my fucking bones and berates me before 'dipping' me

Would have periods of weeks between 6 and 9 years old aswell as a period when I was 11 years old where this shit would happen every night.
>>
>>17045262
I have a pretty weird one:
>Me and my sister locked ourselves in my dad's car.
>I think the car was parked in front of this old movie rental place
>For some reason I know that something is after us and I also know we are the last people in the city (like, it has been evacuated).
>the ground begins to shake
>this fucking giant Troll looking thing stomps it's way up next to the car
>He looks like those old drawings of witches (wrinkly face, long pointy nose, tons of moles and hairy)
>He looks into the car (not unlike that scene from Jurassic Park), notices us and smiles
That's when I woke up.
>>
>>17051815
Also have a really short dream that is basically:
>standing on top of a huge skyscraper, looking down
>world below getting flooded
>water-levels rise faster and faster until it reaches me
>wake up
>>
>>17049017
I think it's a fear of abandonment and/or anxiety-related social/communication issues.
>>
>>17048942
Were you haunted by Oprah?
>>
>recurring dream in highschool
>always dream of the same guy
>basically had dreams about a regular schoolday until i see that one guy
>get imedeate urge to kill him
>realize its a dream the moment i see him
>feel like he notices its a dream as well when he sees me
>always ends in a fight with one dismembering the other
>never die in that dream
>neither does he
Wasnt really spooky except for the fact that it was recurring, and that the other guy seemed to have a personality of his own.

Anotther, more recent one:
>dream of sinking in the ocean
>drowning but not dying
>>
I can't remember when I had this. It was very vivid.

>I'm being carried into an old-timey barbershop by my mother
>She carries me into a red phone box, strangely placed inside the building
>Sits down
>On mom's lap
>Picks up the phone and dials
>144khz.wav
>My mother's gone, I'm on the bench by myself and cannot move
>I see my reflection, my hair's gone
>still ringing
>The scalp on top of my head is pulled back, stretched into a fine point
>Keeps stretching
>...stretching
>...still ringing
>>
>>17045262
Vacation, staying at Cedar Lodge near Yosemite because park hotels full.
Woke up in dream in that exact same room, saw my sisters sleeping in my bed facing away from me.
She slowly turns around, yup it's my sister.
Before I can ask what's she's doing in my bed she grin an evil grin which morph later to a scary old hag.
Shook my soul to the core.
I'm frozen and she flung up towards the ceiling.
Her limbs stretched out and facing downward, she started spinning.
I woke up cold sweat, could not sleep anymore.
Studying the hotel room, everything is exactly like the dream.
Knows it's not just a random nightmare.
Goes outside and did not sleep well the rest of the stay.
A decade later, read about the killing of the 4 tourists by the care taker which lives in the exact same lodge we stayed in that night.
Mfw it's within a year.
Mfw it's the evil spirits that lurk in the hotel driving people to kill.
>>
File: 1448326693586.gif (58 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
1448326693586.gif
58 KB, 752x752
I have a bad deep sea phobia, and last night I had a dream that I was floating deep under the sea above some ancient city, and far off in the distance, obscured and vague by murky water, was some massive, eldritch horror was just circling me making horrible whale noises. It started slowly drifting towards me and becoming more clear, I woke up with a throbbing headache.
>>
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and it feels like random thoughts pierce through my head, my eyes feel like they are vibrating, and I feel like I form shapes with my brain when I close my eyes and I start getting really afraid over ridiculous nonsensical thoughts.

What is this and why does it happen?
>>
>>17052290
I have this fear too. The underwater levels in Mario 64 made me uncomfortable lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 380x253
>>17051712
:( sorry man. Mine happened in my backyard. We had a fenced in area with a swimming pool and some grass, and we would let the dog go out to piss and shit back there. That was typical for him, and it was totally fine for a while (actually, this happened in the first year of living there), until he one day he walked right into the pool and no one could help him. It wasn't pool season, so we had the pool covered.

The type of cover we used is what did him in. Instead of the type of cover that is firmly secured to the ground around the perimeter of the pool (that would've easily been strong enough for him to walk on), we used the type of cover that was just like a big heavy tarp that was draped over the pool (pic related, found on Google). It sunk into the pool like that and collected a lot of leaves and water, and ours wasn't even weighed down with cinder blocks like that one is.

So he walked right in, and eventually my mom somehow noticed from inside the house and then went out to try to help him. If she'd jumped in she'd have been in trouble, 'cause her weight would cause the tarp to sink into the water beneath it. So she just ran around the pool, probably crying, trying to save him him with the pool net. She couldn't get him though.

Apparently my little brother (~9 y/o) watched this all from his bedroom window. I was ~11 y/o, and I'd been away that day at an outpatient treatment place (because I had issues because my parents' marriage was retarded) and found out about it later.
>>
I had this dream a few months ago and I will probably never forget it for the rest of my life. I was in a restaurant talking to a bunch of my friends all the sudden they started looking at me funny. And then they pushed my wheelchair ( I am actually in a wheelchair.) outside and I saw this big deep hole. I can't describe the darkness in there to you but it is a type of darkness that can swallow your soul. They then proceeded to dumped me out of my wheelchair and down into the hole. Then I just floated through this complete darkness and all I could see figures with no faces who spoke a language I didn't understand. It was the strangest thing ever and I was desperate to get out of there but I just floated until I reached some other dimension or something! I was inside of a picture inside someone's living room, there are also speaking that gibberish that I had heard in the darkness and like the last time I was desperate to get out. When I finally did, I ended up in the ocean alone and eventually reached an island where there was a small building full of people with distorted faces who also spoke that gibberish. The dream ended with me getting drunk and resigning myself to death because I was to remain alone on an island. I have to ask you guys a question though: because after I had a nightmare that was similar to that one, I ended up having an out of body experience. I watch from above my bed as my body spasmed and twitched, has anyone else had that happen to them?
>>
>>17052458
That was the last time I actually wept, now that I think about it.
>>
living it right now! at least the vampires are females i'm attracted to and not some ambulocetus with small tits.
>>
What are you talking about?
>>
>about 6 or 7
>laying on my bed lights in my room are on
>i kind of conciously fall asleep somewhere between awake and asleep
>with my friend Steven
>Steven tells me he has something to show me
>we walk down into my basement
>alright.. look Steve says
>in the corner of the dimly lit room stands a very cartoony almost salad finger looking person with very stringy thin hair
>fingers are long finger nail looking blades
>Steven tells me that it really needs a hug
>I tell him no
>he Says he will cus I'm a baby
>the thing wraps his arms around Steven and Steven explodes into MS Paint spray paint tool looking blood
>I start crying
>it looks straight at me and a light comes from both of its dark eyes and engulfs me
>instantly wake up from my half sleep state
>lay on my bed the rest of the night thinking about what the thing was

Had another dream about the thing a night later where it just stood there staring at me
>>
>>17045262
I looked in the mirror and I was a nigger
>>
Here's another one

>around the same age as the last dream
>sitting in restaurant
>sister has a new boyfriend she wants me and my family to meet
>she is standing in line to order food
>things become quiet
>look to my left and see a very long hallway
>I see a door open and a very tall figure with long black hair and a purple disfigured face
>I begin to cry and hide under my chair
>my sister says
>Anon! Meet my boyfriend
>the tall figure bends down to look at me under my chair
>it stares at me for what felt like an hour

That figure also was in another dream of mine but I can't recall what it was about. I just remember seeing it more than once
>>
>>17053466
fucking this XDD
>>
>>17053466
been there
>>
>be in complete darkness
>see colored lights moving in the distant
>They're spaced bands flashing like a neon rainbow
>The bands are vertical and appear to outline a formless lizard
>It slithers close to me
>It opens its mouth, revealing rows of jagged flashing teeth
>Parts of the teeth are not flashing and just stay red
>... it's dripping
>Finally realize it's blood as it lunges towards me
I was completely mesmerized. I could do nothing but watch in stupifaction and horror as it came towards me. Never have I found myself so afraid of something, yet so desperate to see it again.
>>
The worst nightmare I had was after watching pet cemetery as a kid.

>5 years old or so
>In my dream I remember driving somewhere at night with my parents
>Ended up in some room with a bunch of other kids from an after school group I was in
>See toddler from pet cemetery
>Slashes my teacher in the mouth with a scalpel like in the movie
>Runs at me and bites my hand

I literally felt the bite and woke up fucking petrified and shaking like crazy. Looking back at it it's not a scary dream, but back then it scared the shit out of me.
>>
File: 846971357_small.jpg (13 KB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
846971357_small.jpg
13 KB, 400x282
I was really afraid of Gollum when I was younger and I had a shitty uncle who could do Gollum's voice. Every time I stayed over at his house my uncle would make me sit down and marathon lot with him and his kids. Traumatizing me over and over.

There was one dream of Gollum that I had often, exactly the same every time. It was always in my house that I was living in at the time, I would get up out of bed in my dream and run through the house to turn on all the lights fearing that Gollum would get to me.

No matter how fast I turned on those lights I was never fast enough, because they would turn off as I run to the next one, it always end the same way, with me standing under a light in a small bedroom knowing that Gollum was near. Then I would wake up.

I just turned on all the lights in my house to download a picture of the gollum that scares me most.

Fuck my uncle.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 375x281
>>17053466
You sir, are TALKING TO A NIGGER!
>>
Sleep paralysis is more scary than any dream I've had.

>wake up not being able to breathe
>feel presence in room
>look at foot of bed not even able to move my neck
>see a face staring at me
>struggle insanely hard to snap out of it or move
>finally able to breathe and move
>turn on light

Scariest fucking experience of my life. It was like 3 am and I didn't go back to sleep at all that night.
>>
Hard to say, really.
When I was real young, I woke up from a small nap not remembering anything that had happened years before. I was about four at the time.
That's probably a natural thing, but it still freaks me out.
>>
>>17053604

There was like a 6 month period where I kept having really bad sleep paralysis experiences. A lot of times I would also hear an extremely loud bang as I was falling asleep. No fucking idea what that means.

But a few times I would see really colorful lights floating around my room, one time I saw aliens standing next to my bed, one time I saw an old woman's face directly in front of mine. Sleep paralysis is the worst god damn thing on the planet short of dying.
>>
>>17045262

>be 14-year-old me
>live on a farm
>trucks pass by on occasion
>have dream where one invades my house and angrily hunts me down
>All my hiding places crumble
>He grabs me and I know, the way you just know things in dreams, that he will rape me
>Wake up just as he turns me around
>Never wanted to be in the house alone after that
>>
Also possibly the creepiest experience of my life was with something I called the Dark Man. Come to find out a lot of people have had similar experiences. Probably my earliest memory too.

I remember being a small kid still in a crib, playing with a little toy firetruck. I dropped it under the crib and look to the door to yell for my mom, only to see the Dark Man standing there. Terrified, I stuck my head in my pillow. Feel something grab me and start screaming. My mom was the one that picked me up. To this day I don't know if it was a demon or a dream or what.
>>
>>17045407
Oh shit kinda similar to the dreams I had as a kid, except it was of a porcelain clown doll my grandma gave to me. But yeah my dreams would start out normal, but all of sudden there would be a mood shift in the dream, the atmosphere/setting got a little darker more ominous, and I knew something was coming for me. This would happen a lot too when I realized I was dreaming, except I couldn't control my thoughts or dream, it would just turn into a nightmare. Luckily I don't know how I figured it out, but I found out if I closed my eyes really hard in my dream I would wake up from the nightmare.

>One of the nightmares I remember vividly was just a normal day
>Me and my family in the kitchen talking
>I need to do something or grab something
>So I walk in the hallway and notice it's dark, not pitch back but a little dark
>I try flicking the light switch on..
>Nothing
>A sudden feeling of dread comes over me
>I hear soft footsteps running towards me
>It's the clown
>frozen in fear I can't move
>The clown takes me by the leg and drags me further into the increasingly darkening hallway
>I then wake up
>>
>>17053637
Although I gotta say I would rather have any of my nightmares again rather than having sleep paralysis. I was terrified when I had sleep paralysis, and it wasn't that long ago, maybe a year.

>Not being able to control my breathing
>Feeling like I was involuntarily breathing through a straw in short breaths

Nightmare fuel for me, a lot people report seeing a shadowy figure, I remember seeing one pacing back and forth next to my bed. But I frankly didn't give a shit about it, I thought I was dying.
>>
Used to have dreams of my parents coming in, beating me, manhandling me and violating me in terrible ways. This isn't the worst part, after the dreams were over (or so I thought,) I'd immediately like any child run to the parents room for comfort. My mother would act very affectionate and I thought it was real, but she eventually said something like "Get the fuck out of here, useless little fuck" and start abusing me again. Doesn't seem like such a bad thing now, seems more like a funny dream at this age, but at 7 years old being so affectionate of my parents, it fucked me up bad.
>>
File: medeiros-girl.jpg (70 KB, 793x521) Image search: [Google]
medeiros-girl.jpg
70 KB, 793x521
>in bed
>this dream is happening in first person and I'm seeing with night vision
>bed room starts being pounded on
>like a retard I have to get near it
>as I step closer the pounding gets louder
>get in front of the door
>pounding stops
>slowly move my hand near the door knob
>door gets kicked open and I fall to the floor
>see pic related looking down at me with the most pissed off face imaginable
>she proceeds to vomit on me
>wake up
>paralyzed from fear and don't want to move a muscle
>>
I have this terrifying dream once a month ever since I was like 11. I'll be asleep but almost completely lucid. I'm laying on my bed but not touching the bed more like floating above it. And I have a fixed vision on my door. There's a dark shadow man there taller than my door frame. I have the same dream for a week and every night he gets closer to me. Finally on the 7th night he's standing right over me reaching for me. I always somehow get the strength to yell go away or something of that nature and it disappears and I wake up scared shittless.
>>
File: BUCkMDh.jpg (280 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
BUCkMDh.jpg
280 KB, 600x900
I had a nightmare in which a fucking gorilla chased me through a Tron grid. Still bothers me.
>>
>>17053637
>If I closed my eyes really hard in a dream I would wake up
FUCKING THIS. I had nightmares for years until I realised I could shut my eyes really tight in the dream and when I opened them i'd open them for real. Whenever I had a nightmare i'd just nope the fuck out of there at the first sign of danger.
>>
>>17048370

Jew?

>>17048346

He was killed by a neighbor dog. Avenge his death.
>>
Never really had a real scary nightmare. There was this woman ripping off her face saying something. But I was just trying to get info out of her. It didn't make any scinse what she was talking about. That was a few days ago. pretty bad dream. One of the worst I've had.

I try and get info out of my dreams. But so far, ussualy non-sense.
>>
>>17053466

I looked and I'm white and really pale like the guy in Powder.
>>
>>17053681

sometimes you should kill your parents and you should kill your parents
>>
>>17053854

She was a vampire/robot and trying to tell you TO STAY AWAY FROM HER AND HER KIND.

I had this dream once. I was trying to fuck said woman and she was like, fine, but I'm going to show you my real face and BAM! I kept fucking her tho, I'm a caring lover. :3
>>
>>17053854
nah it was really cool, she came out of this stall talking all this weird stuff, And I start backing up cool as a cucumber trying to pay attention to what she is saying. It's really some next level dream stuff. So far my subconscious is insane.
>>
>>17053909
when your dream is a horrible nightmare. And your cool and collect and taking notes.
>>
>>17053942
I think I could really help people with ptsd. But where do you start that.
>>
>>17053950
could probably help skitzos a lot too.
>>
>>17045262

I can only remember a few images from it but in the dream, I was at a friends house and he kept trying to tell me something, he kept talking about the "real world" and then the mood changed completely. I became an onlooker to the whole ordeal to follow as it was shown to me that the house and the world around it was a tiny, model sized realm placed within a much larger realm. I saw giant hands grabbing people from what is now one half of the house, looking like an opened dollhouse. The people were placed into chairs and the hands used giant scalpels to dissect them while alive. I wish I could remember more because the entire dream was about our world just being a tiny piece floating within another realm altogether.
>>
>>17045262
I had a nightmare that I existed only as a simulated version of me living in a virtual hell created by an nigh omnipotent AI.
>>
>>17054228
Do...Do they argue?
>>
>>17054248
Depends on what you think they would do. The thing you learn from interacting with figments of your imagination is that they rarely do anything you don't expect them to.

For me the devil is sly, slick figure composed entirely of pure darkness while god was a glowing man shaped light with football stadium sized wings.
>>
File: 1449382840337.jpg (6 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
1449382840337.jpg
6 KB, 226x225
I was a stoner back in high school. Smoked every day. Well anyways I got caught by the police and ended up on probation for about 3 years. From 16 to 18.

Anyways, I had to stay sober and after a month of that I kept having these crazy fucking dreams. The first one I woke up and my chest felt heavy as fuck and thought I couldn't breathe, I started freaking out.

Then they started getting crazier. For a moment in time I honestly thought I was fucking possesed . it fucked with me all day and I dreaded the time I have to go back to sleep. I kept feeling something pushing on my chest but eventually I started to get up out of my body in my fucking sleep. No fucking shit. It was like in my sleep I was my soul and I would pass out after laying there forever and go into this dream or whatever and simply stand up look down at my sleeping body ? And it was weird because I don't have a TV in my room but in the dream world I always had a flat screen TV on my wall and the only show that was ever on as I remember it was like some kinda old ass tom and jerry but it gave me a really creeped out vibe whenever I looked at which I did every time I got up. I would run around my house franticly for a second but I finally realised in my dream that I'm in dream mode which was bad ass cause I could do whatever I wamt . I started jumping through walls and getting in any car I wanted and I would drive over to bitches I know houses. Like hot ass bitchrs that I could never get and started banging them in there sleep. Pretty fuckin gangstuh mane.
>>
File: 1954386.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1954386.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
I had a lucid nightmare one time at my gf's house.

>Running away from something in empty white house
>Cupboard swings open
>Dead, rotting women belching flies on me
>All of them grabbing me, touching me, clawing me
>Want to get away
>Manage to make it outside
>Sky is surreal, clouds moving very
>View of outside neighbourhood
>Just before I can escape, a pale child blocks my way
>His mouth opens wide and his voice is a bellowing gong
>Can't move, his voice has paralysed me.
>Hear the women gurgling and shuffling closer
>Fuckfuckfuck

>Force myself awake
>I'm my gf's room
>Move to her bed, get in next to her
>Tell her I had an intense dream (Yes I was a coward ass faggot)
>She comforts me
>Seconds later she starts screaming
>"Are you okay?"
>She keeps howling like a pregnant banshee
>What the fuck is happening
>She grabs me, starts maiming my mouth with a pair of scissors
>Sheer terror
>She runs through the bathroom without explanation
>I have to escape
>Belt through the room and downstairs
>As I run downstairs something seems off
>The stairs and floors are a surreal patchwork other houses I've been to
>Starts warping more and more as I run down
>Screaming still going, getting twisted
>Force myself awake, for real this time.
>Drenched with sweat

I was half-horrified, half-amazed. It was such a cool experience. I've had other similarly lucid nightmares since, and I think part of me enjoys them.

Others usually involve me getting dragged away from family gatherings or parties or something by some unseen entity, and I'm just left clawing at the floor and trying to scream, but nothing comes out.

Wish I'd have more of them desu.
>>
>>17045262
>be me, sleeping just a week a go.
>woke up in the bed that wasnt me.
>I recognize this place, its my grandmothers room back in the town where I was born.
>The room was dark, but strangely was lightened by something I presumed was candlelights.
>Suddenly, shifting of sheets from my left..
>There was someone laying next to me.
>I could felt its breath tickling my ear.
>Brace myself to fight the presence, I faced left only to find myself face to face with the [spoiler] girl I had a crush on [/spoiler]
>I felt [spoiler] complete marital bliss[/spoiler] as I spot [spoiler] a wedding ring [/spoiler] upon its [spoiler] finger [/spoiler]
>I reach out my shaking hands towards its face, but she catches it and proceed to [spoiler] plant a loving kiss upon my knuckles [/spoiler]
Woke up right after that, sweating. I swear to gof
>>
>>17054308
Goddamn, where did I do wrong with the spoilers? I hope I dont trigger some people here.
>>
>>17053637
>I found out if I closed my eyes really hard in my dream I would wake up
Shit I actually learned to do this when I was really young. I basically close my eyes really tight and try to open them in real life. Usually works.
>>
Had an out of body experience where I was looking at myself sleeping with someone whispering "kill you" over and over. Possibly an old woman's voice.. Any thoughts? This happened while i was camping btw.
>>
>>17054314
GET OUT
>>
>>17054279
>probation for about 3 years. From 16 to 18.
>3 years
>16 to 18

11/10
>>
>>17045262
my secret? i have none
a long time ago i scared myself with many things
now i find meeting an extra terrestrial being or finding a real life devil/monster to be an interesting thing and hope one day before death i get a chance to speak with one

decided to browse /x/ for a while and so far everyone here seems like massive fucking faggots
>>
>>17045447
fucking kek
>>
>>17047768
Holy shit, this thread is still alive. Also, asked my mum about my birth and apparently my umbilical chord was wrapped around my neck. So..yeah, thank you science anon for explaining my dream to me after all of these years. May you dream a thousand good dreams
>>
I've had 3-4 instances where I was sleeping, then I would wake up and be looking directly at my ceiling. I would see a giant spider, and as soon as it realized that I had noticed it, it would drop down suddenly. Each time that happened I would jump out of bed, run into the bathroom and turn on the lights. There never was a spider (obviously), and I'm sure that this happened due to my arachnophobia. Still, that shit was terrible and I wouldn't wish it upon any of you
>>
>>17054386

I've had plenty of spider dreams. Had one where I was holding a curtain full of spiders that I could see through the fabric, and I just knew they'd all pile up on me as soon as I let go.

Sometimes I wake up and I'll see a spectral projection of one skittering across my bed for a few seconds, it makes me jump but I get a good chuckle afterwards.
>>
>>17054359
You seem Like a massive fucking faggot, faggot.
>>
>>17051264
hel-lo r9k
>>
>>17054209

Yeah, Enki is the black knight satellite and this place is a prison. Holographic nonsense, but maybe you can befriend the Jews and become a legend! :D
>>
>>17053950

TELL THEM ABOUT ELKE NEHER AND HER TRAUMA VIDEO ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING AND CAN HEAL IN 35 MINUTES OR LESS OR YOUR MONEY BACK
>>
>>17054349

>implying people on probation at that age have the ability to do math
>>
>>17054359
>long time ago

in a galaxy far, far away?

jk, i did a shitload of drugs when i was younger and saw the craziest stuff ever so now when i encounter something odd or horrifically scary i'm like, cool beans.
>>
>>17045447

Clown here. GTFO my lower intestine, you're giving me gas and abdominal pains.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 900x1165
So maybe someone can shed light on this for me.

This greentext are just pieces of what I can recall since I had this nightmare/dream over a year ago.

>Pitch black, then suddenly like a red background light, almost like a haze
>Me sitting on a bottom bunkbed that was 10x times its normal size
>Sitting in a type of black glue substance, that I was morphing with(Think the black spierdn stuff in Spider-Man 3)
>A giant black figure, a couple stories tall white pure white eyes almost exactly like pic related
>I could it laughing? Cackling I suppose
>Iit had brick-like hands which it would use to smash me together with this goo, like it was molding me
>There was an exit door about 10 feet from me
>But I could never reach it because he would pull back down into this goo and attempt to suffocate me in it
>Had an intense feeling of dread and fear
>I have never in my whole life felt fear like I did at that moment(Which seemed like forever)
>It was almost like a sense of impending my doom, I could feel the evil off of this creature

And then I woke up. Spooked the living shit out of me for the better part of 4 months. Went to church more because of it.

What the hell did I see /x/?
>>
>>17054339
That is creepy
>>
>>17045262
Life , because it's real you can't wake up.
>>
>>17051399
Ive had lots of vivid dreams of being a lovely woman in the 1950s. I, however, am as straight as they come. This "transgender" interpretation is, honestly, pretty stupid and extremely presumptuous. Stop cramming that crap down people's throats. Having a dream that I'm black doesn't mean I'm "transracial". I had a dream I turned into a dragon once, am I "transspecies"?

Ridiculous.
>>
>>17051264
You're a fag. Go blow somebody and get over yourself.
>>
File: 1445493605707.png (222 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1445493605707.png
222 KB, 360x360
Sleep paralysis sucks the big one.
Two years ago, I probably had the worst experience with it yet.
>Fall asleep normally
>No dreams just fell asleep then woke up a few hours later paralysed
>Have window in room that's usually next to my feet, but for whatever reason fell asleep with head next to window
>When I awake, facing window
>Start having audio visual hallucinations
>See hands start to slowly creep through the frame of the window
>This is where I start freaking the fuck out
>Trying deperately to move and wake up, hands keep getting closer
>Hands start ripping small chunks of the right side of my body away
>I can feel flesh being removed
>After right arm and part of my leg is gone I finally break free from sleep paralysis, and the hands dissapate
>Roll out of bed, but I can't feel or control the parts of my body that were ripped away, still partialy paralysed
>Crawl down the hallway, and sit there for a hour till the feeling in my limbs comes back, sobbing
I still get sleep paralysis every once in a while, but nothing was ever near as bad as that time.
>>
I kept having a reoccurring nightmare at the end of last year, start of this year.
>Would be doing something, always start of innocent
>Then would be surrounded by an evil presence, could be a ghost, demon whatever
>Always knew it was a dream
>To get out of it I had to shout "Leave me alone" or "Go away" or something to that effect to the spirit
>Would go to say it and nothing would come out due to extreme fear
>would have to keep running while trying to shout at it
>would finally say it and wake up

Always the same thing, except one time I though I woke up as I was in my bed, but I was still in the nightmare and had to go through it all again to wake up. Would be horrible, would feel like hours of running.
>>
>>17047842
Double dreams fucking suck, I didn't believe they were a thing until the start of this year.
>>
The latter part is indicitive of dysphoria, which a lot of us feel. I'm not promoting an agenda, I'm just attempting to provide a possible explanation, and promote some introspection.
>>
File: 1447335043081.png (55 KB, 207x181) Image search: [Google]
1447335043081.png
55 KB, 207x181
>>17054590

Sleep paralysis indeed blows. Coincidentally enough my worst experience was about two years ago as well.

>Fall asleep, cozy as fuck
>Wake up to a extremely loud bang
>Exploding Head Syndrome Engaged
>Realize I'm in a state of paralysis
>Don't freak out just yet, try to wiggle my toes like normal
>Hear a fucking scream in the house
>Thunderous bangs and heavy footsteps come pounding down the hall towards my door
>Laying face down, away from the door
>Full on fucking panic mode, still can't move
>Huge bang against the door
>Finally able to move, flip over and prepare to die
>Silence, no one else even heard anything
>MFW
>>
>>17047842
I had a quadruple dream back when I was a kid
>>
>>17045262
Being all set to finally leave my shitty "home"town and get on with my life, and being physically unable to leave. Literally the only time I've woken up sobbing.
>>
>>17054986
ive had the same experience
>>
>>17051256
My birth was smooth, anon, no Caesarian deliveries. They weren't like arching bridges,they were more like flat slabs of sandstone pieced together and stretching endlessly into darkness
>>
>>17049198
wakemeup.jpg
>>
>>17054474

Are the reptiles really going to give me a horse cock for raping?
>>
>>17054974

You said "it can be better" and if that doesn't imply your agenda then I'm a tooth fairy. It's also insulting as if I've never been around better because I'm just upper middle class.
>>
>>17052458
This is the same way my dog drowned.
>>
>>17056305

Murdered. Your dog was murdered and you didn't avenge. What kind of dog owner doesn't avenge?
>>
>>17045262
op's mom
>>
>>17056305
Sad way for them to go :(
>>
>>17054386
that reminds me of something that happened to me a couple weeks ago.
I was sleeping on my living room floor, and as I woke up I saw a red butterfly thing fluttering under my couch and coming at me and it fucking terrified me for some reason, so I jumped up onto the couch and I was scared to go back on the floor lol. but turns out it wasn't real and just a hallucination or something.
stuff like that has been happening a lot since I stopped using sleeping pills
>>
A few days ago I was having a dream, and in my dream I got an Instagram notification from my dead friends account, and he left a comment on my picture that said "WATCH OUT!!!" or "YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT!!" one of the 2 I can't remember. same thing either way.
and when I saw it was from his account I felt such terror, because he's dead in real life. I was so scared that I forced myself to actually slightly wake up, but I couldn't, and it turned into sleep paralysis so i couldn't move, and I tried screaming for my sister, but nothing would come out. then I finally woke up.
felt fucking terrifying
>>
>>17056670
Scary
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 579x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 579x441
I used to have reoccurring dreams about a large black owl with bright yellow eyes. These dreams were when I was around 4 and they went on for about 3 years. The dreams would always be normal and I was usually with one or more of my family members. It would seem like a normal dream, until everything started to have a grim feel and I would have a feeling of dread surround me. Then almost out of thin air I found myself alone, and there would be a thick mist outside. The mist always meant one thing, the owl was coming. Me being five, the dreams would have gone a number of ways, covering my eyes to not see what was about to happen, running out into the mist to hide, or all of a sudden having no control, and just finding myself looking at the top of a forest treeline. The mist would clear, and no matter which way I'd chosen for the dream, I'd always find myself looking at the sky towards the forest. This was an actual forest right beside my house. I'd hear a whoosing sound, and then he'd fly in slowly, just gazing at me. This owl was always black with yellow eyes, and it was the only thing that really scared me when I was younger. This owl was the size of a large house with an immense wingspan. The dreams would always end with a booming screech from the owl, and me waking up with my face towards my bedroom window, which was a direct view of the forest. eventuakly these dreams got more violent, with the owl abruptly interrupting my dreams, and giving me no time to react. It escalated to where the owl would grab family members and isolate me, in pure dark mist. These dreams only stopped when I faced the owl head on and stood my ground. It was a pretty surreal experience and it's always stuck out in my mind as peculiar. Maybe it was some sort of lesson, maybe it was me facing my fears, I don't know. All I know is one thing, fuck owls.
>>
File: (398).jpg (22 KB, 600x577) Image search: [Google]
(398).jpg
22 KB, 600x577
I'm standing in a dimly lit hallway, It's night time, so dark outside that I can't see anything through the windows. I can barely hear a distant, high-pitched moan, like a choir. I walk down the hall and to the left, and find a table with a teddy bear and a bundle of rose stems. Scratched into the table is a message that says "She takes but she never gives." I turn around, and now there's a staircase where the hallway was. I go up the stairs and into one of several doorways, which takes me to a sitting room. I turn on the light, then close and lock the door behind me. I sit in the room for a while. It feels slightly safer than before, but with a sense of foreboding. The moaning is steadily getting louder. After a while, there's a knock on the door. A muffled female voice says, "Let me in." The moan is deafening now. The door knob jiggles. Whoever is on the other side starts pounding on the door, and I can hear shuffling feet on the other side.

Then I woke up. I felt anxious all day afterwards, and typing this has been really uncomfortable.
>>
>>17047878
>If your only reason for being alive is an external source

All the things worth living for are external.
>>
Running from these demon guys who had huge swords like nightmare from soul caliber and were killing the fuck out of everyone
>>
File: pipes.png (583 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
pipes.png
583 KB, 1680x1050
>>17045262
My scariest nightmare, which has been a recurring dream since I was about 11, actually doesn't have much scary stuff in it. I have a lot of dreams about dead people, or getting killed myself, about things in the dark in my room etc.

The scariest dream for me though is hard to explain.

Anybody know the screensaver from old windows 95 computers called "Pipes", where if you let the screen go to sleep, these 3d tangles of pipes would start creating themselves, adding more and more and more until the screen filled up.

Picture that, but in a ball. Like a sphere of writhing self creating pipes. Hovering in the middle of a room.

I walk into the room and the ball of pipes starts to writhe and squirm. The pipes are turquoise, and the walls of the room are some nasty rust/toxic waste orange. As I get nearer to the pipes, they get faster and faster until the ball is just a blur of movement. I can smell petrol overpoweringly, and my head hurts. I search all around the room looking for a door, but there's no way out. The pipes move faster, the smell gets stronger, my head feels like its going to burst. All I can hear is a ringing in my ears.

Then I wake up. Usually either yelling, or sweating a lot and panting.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
I've seen every terror and experianced every death, he'll I've even had dreams that never truly had an end Id just wake up into another dream this happened about a dozen times I thought I was in hell

But the one that's actually effected my life was the one where I dropped a cousins baby and its head cracked open on the pavement like an egg.

The grief overwhelmed me, I went to court pleading guilty and begging with tears flowing down my face for the parents forgiveness, they never did, and rightly so. I served my sentence and got off early but unable to cope with the guilt I put a gun against my head and pulled the trigger.

When I awoke I praised God that it wasn't real and cried for a long time...didn't sleep the rest of the night either

Since then I will only hold a baby if I'm sitting down on a couch surrounded by soft carpet
>>
>>17045262
I liked the one in Soul Calibur 2
>>
>>17058455

you ever see pyramid head? there are images of seraphim with wings around theirs heads and those wings kind of form an oblong pyramid. it's like pyramid head was lucifer after having his wings cut off or something.
>>
>>17057117
Can I ask where you live?
>>
I have a reoccurring nightmare of a huge bear chasing me. I'll run into houses and it'll bust through the wall. I'll hop over fences and it'll bust through them too.

Then I'll get cornered and the bear will rear up on it's hind legs and roar and I'll think that I'm gonna die and I'll scream.

Then the fucking bear will hug me. A nice warm hug and then I'll wake up and have a great day.
>>
>>17045262
>Post-apocalypse similar to fallout
>Living with sister and her 4 kids in a cave
>Bandit attack
>Family fights bravely - kicks bandit ass
>I'm the last one standing
>Look around at the carnage in horror
>Sister's youngest daughters (3 and 4 years old) show up, miraculously safe and unhurt
>They see their dead mother
>They scream and run to wake her up
>That moment of realisation dawns on their faces
>Worst thing I've witnessed so far.

I don't know how to describe this in greentext, so I'm gonna type it in full. That look on their faces, and the horrible wretched sobbing they made was so intensely painful to listen to that I still haven't gotten over that dream. The complete inability to comprehend this scenario showed to plainly on their faces. And it showed that this moment would scar them forever. They would have nightmares about this moment for the rest of their lives. Everything that reminded them of their mother would open up that wound just as fresh as the first time. And from now on, it was my duty to care for these kids. How could I possibly mend them after something like that?
>>
>>17045262
>Be me, 10 at oldest
>At shops with dad and younger brother
>We stay in car while dad gets groceries
>He's gone for a long time.
>Keep mistaking the odd person for him, from a distance
This happened a lot when dad took us to the shops IRL because we could never remember what he was wearing, and we mistook every black-haired male for dad
>Starting to worry about him
>See dad walking towards the car
>Nope, not dad.
>It's batman.
no shit
>Scream (I don't know why) and panic, looking around for dad to save us from batman
>Suddenly EVERYONE in the parking lot is batman
>We scream and run into the store, to the safety of the dad zone
>Realise we've just run into a batman deathtrap
>EVERYONE IS BATMAN
>EVEN THE WOMEN

I don't remember the end. I don't think I was ever scared of batman either, but for some reason this one was spooky.

Also:
>Wake up
>Look in mirror on other side of room
>In sister's top bunk I see a clown staring at me, evil grin and dark eyes
>He winks
>Scream
>Sister wakes up
>Clown is gone
>Tell her what I saw
>She thinks I woke her up to tell her she looks like a clown
>100% unimpressed
>>
you faggots need to learn how to know when you are dreaming and how to wake up at anytime
>>
>>17059421
Why would you deprive yourself of such good spooks? There's nothing like a good nightmare or crazy weird dream. Let your mind take you for a ride.
>>
>>17059421
I can usually do that without much effort except for this ONE nightmare where I was in my grandmothers now old laundry room, minding my own business when I lifted up a towel thrown on the floor and under it was this small golden cobra-like imp (it's body was a snake but it had a somewhat human face and little ass legs) this thing freaked me the fuck out in my dream for some reason- I started panicking and screaming, literally losing my mind over this creature and couldn't wake up. The thing scurried away toward the drain (old house) and I was still screaming trying to get out or change dreams or anything but couldn't focus and had to be woken up by my bf- he said I was spazzing out and whimpering in my sleep which is not something I do, normally sleep like a rock even if it's a bad dream.

I don't know why that thing scared me so much, I've had some fucked up nightmares before. I've seen my little brother get impaled by this huge alien sky monster's tentacles, been beaten to death, shot in the head, tried desperately to help a little girl that was being anally raped, accidentally walked in on a guy in a suit stabbing the shit out of a young woman then turn on me, etc. All of these nightmares were extremely vivid and felt as real as life. That silly one however...whatever that creature was it scared me on an almost primal level, it was intense. I wish I could describe it better but yeah, there's just some dreams that lock you in whether you like it or not.
>>
>>17058942
Cool

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnaAM4mHzEY
>>
>>17057117
That's awesome
>>
>>17057117

Fucking enjoyed that, Anon. That's some James and the Giant Peach tier shit.
>>
>>17057117
I wish I had some cool epic story like those.
>>
>>17048926
I get you dude. Happened the same to me.
the trick is realizing that if ´´they ´´ have the ability to do jack shit to fuck with you with no aparent reason, it makes sense to think that you can too
>>
>>17045407
That's cool as shit.
>>
Waking up
>>
>Have two windows in my room in the second floor.
>Look outside from the 1st window above my computer
>see 2 black figures shifting down below
>hearing the radio telling me that there are dangerous robbers around
>panic, closing all doors in the house
>run back upstairs to see if the robbers are still there
>nope.
>look through the second window, into our garden
>see nothing
>suddenly, from the left side - a disfigured man, moves into my view
>just stares at me, right in front of me, through the windowglass
>I am paralyzed with fear of what will happen next
>the figure hovers slowly into the background, away from me
>always keeps it's eyes fixated on me
>don't dare to look away
>he's going rapidly faster and faster away from me
> suddenly Wake up.

don't no what to make of it.
>>
>>17045262
When i was younger i used to have nightmares where i would be outside during the day with my family and it would suddenly change to night and everyone was gone and this shadow would chase me until it caught up and dragged me away, thats when i would wake up.
>>
File: puu.jpg (32 KB, 274x337) Image search: [Google]
puu.jpg
32 KB, 274x337
I stopped having spooky skeleton nightmares quite young and even then mostly had dreams of loved ones dying.

But fuck me I started getting sleep paralysis once a month somewhere around when I turned 20 and that shit has been going on for 6 years now. No demons or black figures or any shit like that, just feel of terror and unable to move or scream. Fortunately I've learned to fight myself out of it pretty quick but it still sucks.
>>
>>17045262
I Had testicular torsion couple years back
Then I Had a dream that my surgeon told me I was infertile

Fucked me up senpai kinda scared to get checked out cause of the answer I might get
>>
>>17052312
It happens to me often, one night i woke up in the middle of the night and i was paralyzed and then Jesus started to give me a speech of how i was not better than anyone, this lasted an entire hour; I knew it was jesus because the image was in my mind and he had a strange powerful aura.
>>
>be me
>have recurring dream
>dream that I am 16 year old schoolgirl in schoolgirl uniform
>in class with a bunch of black dudes staring at me constantly
>uneasy as their stares grow more intense
>feel a touch on my shoulder
>proceed to be raped by a bunch of black men with inhumanly long schlongs
>They each rape me one after the other
>The feeling is so intense I orgasm the hardest ever, and then I wake up
>>
>>17060494
>senpai
>>
>>17060048
I shit you know there's some old japanese lore thing about ghosts, if you have some scrolls or something and a ghost tries to kill you or what ever, if you stare directly at it none stop, it will eventually go away.

Some scary shit broh
>>
>>17059530
Thing probably scared you, because you are a chick, and chicks usually are scared of mice, so no harm in being scared of a tiny yellow short-limbed cobra-imp from hell
>>
Almost everyday i have bizarre dreams with many plots, the stories are so ever changing that i think my subconscious got used to it to the point where i´m practically almighty and can destroy easily anything that seems like a treat to me.

But there was a time where i wasnt that strong, and there were these strange shapeless shadows lurking around my dream while not been directly involved in it, and i didnt know why but i was terrified of them, even though they never harmed me in any way, they were just there; if i was walking down a street and they were projected in a wall at the end of the street, i would turn around, terrified hoping they didnt see me, and continue with the dream. Those shadows are lost inside my mind i have not encountered them since then.
>>
It began with a movie theater. Not one of the nicer theaters that I've gone too lately, but the one that they tore down in my home town a few years ago, where it was always freezing, the seats were flat to the ground so you couldn't sit in front of anyone and the walls rotted through. I had two men in suits to both sides of me. They weren't doing anything, but somehow I knew the reason they were there was to keep me watching the screen (Clockwork Orange without the metal straps I guess)

There was a voice, that I don't think came from either of the two men. He explained to me that he was going to show me the results of tests they've been conducting on children. He explained it had something to do with telepathy and inducing ESP through trauma.

When the projector started up it was like I was suddenly there, in those white glassy rooms. I saw two boys (I guess brothers) who were told they would have to kill the other or their parents would be murdered. The older brother tore his brother apart piece by piece...and after a while started enjoying it. I don't know why but I think they killed the parents in front of him anyway.There was a room full of children, they looked like they barely should have been able to talk. I wish they couldn't talk, the sounds they made sounded like rabid dogs barking mixed with swear words in german. The only words I did understand were...profane. There were children who were starved into being forced to eat each other, whichever one was left over were placed into a new group with other single survivors. The results seemed to show a decreasing reluctance in them.

The worst part...the part that I know was what made me wake up in cold sweat.....None of these kids, were older than 5....and I saw a group of these boys gangraping a poor girl

Sorry if I seem over dramatic about it, but remembering what they sounded like is a bit much for me
>>
>>17045434
>be fat
>be embarrassed in gym
>start hating gym
>mind turns gym into horror movie

Not too hard to believe dude
>>
Whitney Cummings coming after me in astral form and doing it with her wings and claws out except no parasitic sex.
>>
>>17060581

I have never thought of mice like that, but then I was like, damn, I need a couple pet mice so I can give them wings.
>>
File: image024.gif (96 KB, 346x550) Image search: [Google]
image024.gif
96 KB, 346x550
i lucid dream often, as a child this bitch would appear in windows, open doorways, long hallways, and in reflections and scream in my face, waking me up
just thinking about it makes me want to shut all my windows
>>
File: image.gif (726 KB, 200x126) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
726 KB, 200x126
>>
>>17051967
holy kek
>>
Keep going
>>
Happened not long ago, but had a dream that I woke up and had a shower and got ready for vacation out with friends. I arrived at the destination with my friends, but none of them could hear me or see me. Long story short, the whole dream was me coming to the realization that I was a ghost, and there was nothing I could do about it. The dream went on and on, and all I could do was try to think back to what happened; if I had died in my sleep or if there was an accident that I didn't remember or what. All I could do was storm around, angrily trying to flip tables and kick shit over. I was just pissed that I was dead and I couldn't tell them that I was gone. It's a run-of-the-mill dream I guess, the 'oh no i was a ghost, I died' dream, but it was unbelievably realistic.
I woke up with my sheets kicked everywhere and my pillows even thrown around with tearstains on the bed. First thing I did was hop online and message a friend to make sure it really was a dream.
Shit was actually terrifying.
>>
>>17045287
One day it will happen bro... Just be sure you make him have a peaceful death :)
>>
>>17045288
That's sad, I have never have sleep paralysis though
>>
Back when I was a more active, but completely untrained lucid dreamer riding the high of total freedom, I had one night where everything I tried to do went wrong. People died and I ended up alone in total darkness. Personally that was my worst nightmare, having my control turned against me and being encaged by it.
>>
>>17045262
Niggers
>>
>>17045605
Oh dear, wtf
>>
>>17048049
Well looking at it simply
>mother figure is in some way marred or destroyed
>this directly results in you being unable to grow and develop (nurse)

Maybe you feel that your mom in some way kept you from realizing your full potential?
>>
>>17047768
Damn you're an expert interpreting dreams
>>
>>17047991
The fuck?
>>
>>17048130
You died in a dream
>>
>>17048231
I need to start my dream journal...
>>
I got punched in my dream and felt myself go flying. Then when i woke up i was half way across my room.
>>
Recently had a dream where first I was walking through the halls of a building, chatting with a few people, and then a girl and I split off from them to go spend some time just the two of us.

I then found myself in a some mysterious, magical room with her - though, actually, I don't really remember seeing her there, but I believed that she was with me and that I was having a conversation with her. I have no clear vision of what the room looked like, except that it was dark and had a very old looking wood floor. I say it was mysterious and magical because something was weird about it.

So we're talking and getting to know each other in this mysterious room for a while, and then suddenly I knew that the room had become evil. I feel this haunting, negative presence, and suddenly become aware that there is broken glass, nails, needles, tacks - all this pointy, cutty, pokey, stabby stuff all over the floor. And apparently I was barefoot, because I remember lifting my foot up to see the sole, and then pulling several needles out of it. I wasn't scared or in pain at all, and I don't think the girl was there with me anymore.

I then remember thinking something like "I need to clean this shit up or someone is going to get hurt", and then the evil room told me, via its evil energy, that some very bad shit would happen to me if I tried to do that. Like I said, I wasn't scared at all in this dream, and my thought in response to this threat was essentially "Oh, ok," as in, "yeah, I guess it's fine if this stuff is on the floor".

That's all I remember. I know, it's not a very good story, but it's my most recent dream with negative imagery and feelings.

I used to have a recurring dream like some of you guys, but I can't remember what it was... But I remember having this unsettling feeling of "uh oh, it's happening again..."
>>
As a child I had this dream about being back in the first home I ever lived in. I went down the hall to my bedroom, and the room was dark. I heard something inside and called to it.

It called back an echo of my own voice. But as this continued for a while, it got deeper and more gravelly. Eventually I braved it and went in, and, whaddya know, a monster.

So to this day I've been afraid of the dark, especially dark rooms. And it's strange, because the nightmares I have nowadays (aside from the ones about noisy ghosts) tend to be about disasters from the sky. Mostly meteors, aliens, and nuclear bombs.
>>
>>17063457
It started with me just lying on my side in bed in my dark room, with my back to the closet, just relaxing and feeling tired and comfy. Suddenly I realized that I was making up (and vividly hearing) awesome music in my head, which surprised me because I wasn't high on marijuana (which would typically enable me to make up/hear music in my head).

After my surprise at that realization, I then tried to shift my body in some way and promptly realized that I couldn't move, which freaked me out. I couldn't move my body and I had my back turned to the open closet in my room. My mind immediately started racing and imagining all of the evil shit that could be lurking in my closet, my heart pounding hard, and then I just snapped out of it, was able to move, and it was over.
>>
One time i was in a decaying hospital room apparently alone, and i began to look around without moving from where i was standing, suddenly i heard a voice coming from behind me who said to me: "So, do you like in here? This is how a part of hell looks".

Then when i turned around i was not alone anymore, on a bed there was this cute little blonde girl and her mother took out a shotgun and shot her in the head, splashing all the contents of her skull all over the floor behind them,it was too realistic, the worst part of it was that the girl was suddenly healed and sitting on the bed, once again her mother shot her, it was like seeing a real life gif animation.

In the other side of the room there were two men trying to escape from barbed wire that was pressing them like a snake suffocating its pray, hurting them more and more, until they were just pieces of what those men used to be.

A girl appeared at the end of the room along with a big hallway and i proceeded to follow her, oddly she saw that i was running towards her and she went down the hallway apparently escaping from me, when i chased her and went through the hallway i woke up.
>>
>>17054349
>3 years
>16
>17
>18
CALL THE PENTAGON
fucking idiot
>>
>>17054445
You subconsciously feel that you let your life control you instead of vice versa
>>
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 775x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 775x775
>7 years old
>walking at my old house in the city at night, but a bunch of lights are on so I can see
>trip over the curve
>land on road
>can't move
>panic
>hear a car in the distance
>start to scream
>head is facing the curve, can't see it coming
>try to flail my arms, but I can't
>car getting closer
>ohshitnigga.jpeg
>whail at the top of my lungs
>wake before I die because my seven year old brain doesn't know what happens after that point
>>
One of my most memorable was actually pretty short.

In zombie lore/mythology/whatever it's understood that you have to destroy their brains to kill them, just beheading them won't work. I'm a huge fan of lots of zombie related stuff so I basically knew this.

One night I dream that im standing somewhere with really uneven ground, like quicksand or something, cuz I keep having to struggle to stay at the surface and not sink. I look down and it's all just disembodied zombie heads, like fucking snapping turtles or piranhas trying to bite me, naturally panic sets in and I start frantically trying harder to stay on top and get away, cuz holy fuck if one bites md its over. I look up to try and figure this shit out and lo and behold it is an endless sea of disembodied heads, all trying to eat me. I didn't wake up screaming but I was soaked in sweat and couldn't sleep much the rest of the night, was way too vivid.
>>
>>17064795
Interesting.

Why do you say that? Is it the molding thing?

I'm planning on enlisting soon, so that is very well "controlling"
>>
I used to have a strange nightmare when I was a teenager, a couple times a year out so. Looking back it wasn't really scary, but at that time, shit was scary.
>dream opens to me sitting on the floor of a big factory filled with shipping crates.One giant window behind is only light source.
>start to feel uneasy, I know I'm not supposed to be in the factory.
>start to leave, walking through maze of crates.
>feel sick to my stomach from sudden fear. Something is coming my way.
>try to go back to window.
>holy shit lost in boxes.
>frantic searching, I find my window and crouch, hoping I can't be seen.
>I can see the figures outline, looks like artists mannequin. 9 foot tall, starts singing opera in woman's voice, being a ballerina.
>music stops. Figure stops.
>figure showes me face screaming. I close my eyes. I'm somewhere else now.

I'm in a spot light, darkness is everywhere.
>humans dragging legs coming my way flinging black shit.
>lady descends from new spotlight
>lady wearing red coat
>coat gets tattered by sub humans
>lady reaches me, puts coat on me
>Ascending into the moon ( suddenly was outside?I don't know)
New place
>walking through cells
>find dead coat lady
>dead coat lady says something I can't remember
>wake up

Always slightly different variations.
Haven't had this dream in a couple of years.
>>
Reoccurring chase dream, don't wet yourself, it's not that good.

Basically I'd be in front of my school, at night. Which is already weird enough since I never had any reason to be there at that time. It generally felt like there were people around me, but I can't remember who or how many. The only thing that set it apart from reality was that everything was always coated in a weird, orange, misty glow, like rain lit up by an old streetlight.

Eventually, something would come out of nowhere, and haul ass at me. I can only remember that it was humanoid, and blacked out, like a silhouette. Me and the collective group would run around back, where we had parked our car. Upon reaching it, we'd throw ourselves in. But every time, As I went to close the car door, the thing would grab me by the ankle, I'd kick and turn to look at it, but I always woke up before getting a good look.

It's one of the few things that have stayed with me since my childhood.
>>
File: Steak.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Steak.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I once had a dream that I was sitting in the passenger's seat of a car at night when a raw steak like pic related suddenly appeared in my lap. So I started fucking the steak real hard for a long time until I came hard, completely exhausted. To my horror, when I looked down I noticed that my dick had fused with the steak. It started off as a normal shaft, but at the tip instead of a glans it was just a big rib eye hanging at the end of my cock. I jolted awake nearly in tears and inspected my wang to make sure it was okay. I don't eat steak anymore.
>>
>>17048346
This actually reminded me of a weird ass dream I had
>be 8 or 9
>dad was watching that weird frankenfish shit
>have dream not long afterward
>i remember walking through some weird garden like those ones with white criss cross fences with ivy hanging all over
>come out into my backyard
>have pool
>mom is working on it (cleaning it out or whatever
>look in and see a ton of those frankenfish fuckers
>see weed and shit like an aquarium
>my dog jumps in
>ohfuckno.jpg
>suddenly a shit load of other dogs that are just normal toy poodles (my dog was Maltese poodle)
>one jumps in
>jump into pool and save what I think is my dog
>all of the dogs are wearing floaties or whatever you call them the vests that dogs wear
>there's tons of fucking poodles mane
>start crying
>mom doesn't give a fuck
>start grabbing all the dogs yelling "this isn't him"
>throwing them into the water to get eaten
>pretty sure my dog got eaten
>crying my eyes out
>wake up
I was traumatized
>>
The most terrifying dream I had had nothing spooky
>be me
>be 12 or 13
>have dream
>first thing I remember is some little fat girl
>shoot her
>she dead
>kek
>realize that I'm going to now be arrested
>dad is like oh shit anon lets go
>we are running from the police
>I feel a sense of such deep dread and guilt because I know that my whole life is over
>contemplating jail, how I'll be in jail for years
>going to miss out on life
>going to miss out on everything
>wake up
>still feel tightness in my chest from the intense dread
>look around realize it was a dream
>rush of relief washes over me harder than smoking weed for the first time
Fucking fat bitch had it coming lol
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.