[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets see what happenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Be the only one in the room
-Sit infront of the mirror
-make sure to have a lighter with ya
-turn off the lights and make sure its pitch black in the room
-sit back and stare at the mirror silently
-after approx 15 mins light the lighter
-tell us if anything happened
>>
>>17044816
That's a mental trick. You see things in the mirror. It's has a lot of occult uses.
>>
File: 1444935817822.gif (2 MB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1444935817822.gif
2 MB, 500x321
You don't need 15 minutes you just need to light the flame directly behind your own head in the mirror. A candle will be better for this than a lighter because you can stop paying attention specifically to it once you light it.

You will see some fucked up shit. It's freaky but it's a good lesson for you in why humans (and diurnal creatures in general) are "afraid" of the dark. Your brain just ain't designed for it.
>>
Can someone take pics of this so we can see? I am curious to try it but I dont have the guts. I am afraid of what my mind will create.
>>
File: 1416725505153.jpg (69 KB, 450x796) Image search: [Google]
1416725505153.jpg
69 KB, 450x796
>>17044816
Yeah I burnt my fucking finger, thanks anon!
>>
I really miss Jack and his threads
>>
>>17045083
>can someone take pics of this so we can see?
Being this idiot...
Anon, you're tons of levels above stupidity
>>
>>17045031
Not clicking on that shit. I'm not afraid of screamers, I just remember what it looks like and it's too fucked up regardless.

Also, regarding the mirror thing:
http://mindhacks.com/2010/09/18/the-strange-face-in-the-mirror-illusion/
>>
>>17045191
It's not that scary once you've done it a million times and accept that your brain lies to you in certain visual situations. You're a human being, you have astronomical ability for rational thought compared to an animal you might as well "desensitize" yourself at your leisure - as well as your own personal sanity can tolerate, I suppose.
>>
>>17045031
Lighter/candle needs to be lit 15 mins after staring in the mirror in pitch black
>>
>>17045269
Nah. 2 minutes tops. Any more is just banking on a person's imagination going wild. Honestly more than a minute or so and your eyes are likely to dilate so much that you'll be able to see to well from the get-go.
>>
>>17045269
>>17044816
>15 minutes
There are two types of people after 15 minutes in pitch blackness

Type 1
>Jesus Christ I am about to piss my pants over anything

Type 1
>Jesus Christ I am so bored has it been 15 minutes yet? Wait - how am I supposed to tell how long 15 minutes is when I'm sitting in pitch blackness?
>>
>>17045346
>Type 1
>Type 1
>>
>>17045492
And your type 2, congrats!
>>
>>17045568
his type 2 what?
>>
>>17045627
>>
I have tried this stuff, but I just stared in mirror with small light source from the door, so I barely saw my face. After 2 minutes my face just became black, then they became normal again, my face looked weird, and saw something in corner of my eyes
>>
>>17044816
i just tried it, and was watching like 10 minutes at the mirror, sitting in front of it, with a candle behind me.

after a while it looked like dark...waves where rolling over my face, and it was constant shifting, not spooky so far, then it looked normal, but was suddenly blinking when i was not, and started smiling,
i noped, and turned on every lamp... the mirror is now facing wall,
fuck this shit and fuck mirrors at night!
>>
>>17046236
You need fire light. I could pretend it's magical but it's really just because it flickers randomly.
>>
On one attempt my jaw continued to drop to the floor over the span of a couple minutes. Next attempt led to me starring at a headless version of myself for 5 minutes. Was plagued by shadow figures in the corners of me eyes for a couple days after.
>>
File: get-a-load of this guy cam.jpg (146 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
get-a-load of this guy cam.jpg
146 KB, 496x496
>>17045191
>>too fucked up
>>
>>17045191
it's not a screamer
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.