[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever had a religious revelation / experience / vison, /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: angelg.jpg (29 KB, 446x570) Image search: [Google]
angelg.jpg
29 KB, 446x570
Did you ever had a religious revelation / experience / vison, /x/?
>>
Yeah, I had been doing a lot of walking for about half a year, walking, thinking, strolling. When bam! I wanna be a paramedic! I remember everything,
>>
Yes. Transcendence of form. Pure consciousness united with formless energy.

Without form, there is no "limit" or "boundaries" to this energy. It is all-encompassing, all-pervasive. It is undisturbed, perfectly at rest in its natural state. It is immutable because there is no shape or graspable quality to it. The closest comparison is the concept of space. Space exists, it is everywhere and all things exist within it, yet one cannot "grasp" space or alter its fundamental nature.

Formless energy is similar, but bears the quality of being energized, or more precisely, it presents itself as the essence or source of all activity or manifest perceivable phenomena. That is, it is absolute, incorruptible, everlasting power or "life", and all forms or sense-based phenomena arise from it and return to it. Therefore it also embodies creation and destruction, or impermanence, perpetual change, etc.

The way to directly experience it is to focus the consciousness upon it in a fully concentrated manner which looks beyond or "pierces" the veils or appearances of phenomena that make up normal worldly sense-based reality. And in order to move past or overcome such distractions or karmic "entanglements", nonattachment is required. That is, the ability to focus the mind to the degree necessary for transcendental insight, also known as vipassana. This is developed via traditional, constant, and sincere meditative practice.
>>
I had a kunalini experience that left me a new person.
>>
>>17044551
Everything is fucking.
>>
>>17044646
How is that working for you? Pushed to the brink yet?
>>
Strongest vision I had was of a succubus who came to me three days after I summoned her. I felt like taking a nap, and as soon as I laid down I fell into a trance and had a full visual of her. Her body was made of fire, and I was instantly aroused.
>>
>>17044451
I had what I thought was a religious experience, turned out to be bullshit.

Seriously my brother needs to kill himself.
>>
more than a few.
>>
>>17044695
kek, I think I know what you are referencing.
>>
>>17044551

Even space is incomparable. Space, much like the 3rd physical dimension is very bleak and cold compared to the vibrancy and warmth of the all. I saw it before. For about 15 seconds.
>>
I was fully aware of the presence of Krishna and the spiritual world twice in my life. Considering I believe in Deity Worship, I could say I've seen Krishna countless times. I mean, there's no difference between Krishna and His Name - YOU can see God right there on your screen. But being aware of it - REALIZING it - is a harder matter.

I could recount the tales if anons like, but it will sound like a dream and a happy feeling near a meadow. I have no way to prove these happened, nor any desire to try.

Another time I was struck with wonder at the concept of Deities, as Krishna, Govinda, Jagganath, Lord Chaitanya, and about 10 other forms of God "took darshan" (presenting yourself and auspiciously viewing a holy person) with Himself. That was more mentally based though.
>>
>>17044451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgJeYJtw3Vc
>>
>>17044451
I'm fairly certain that I met Wotan during an astral projection session.I am 100% certain that I met a spiritual representation of Hitler in some sort of spiritual realm as well. Not sure why, but he was really kind.
It was pretty dope
>>
>>17044451
I had 3 vision the past months.
Im standing on the ground with what looks like the "indian gods?", human bodys and animal heads. We all are looking on a monkey that goes up and sits on a throne. it looks similar to a indonesien tempel pyramid.

Other vision, i'm dragged up in to space, in our soler system, and i'm on a reddish planet, there is 2 incubus looking creature. They have horns and nose is different, quite skinny so more skeleton looking than fleshy.

3:d vision, super clean area, look like a factory, future looking technology, human robots that designing other human robots (helping eachother), they are almost completely white and look really "realistic" also how they move.

This probably doesn't mean anything
>>
I saw and spoke to Jesus after a parlay with a demon. It sounds insane even to me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.