[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soul healing general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
soul healing and spirituality thread general.
post in this thread if you need advise and want to find a way to connect with your inner self.
just ask me.
>>
File: b54.png (361 KB, 680x566) Image search: [Google]
b54.png
361 KB, 680x566
Me after playing silent Hill and releasing demons onto the world
>>
>>17043599
do you purposely disrupt my thread?
this is a thread dedicated to help others and send out positive energy.
>>
I mean it happened. Pyramid head is running around fucking shit up...a lot of shit has happened to me as well. I guess I could use some upliftment or advice. Or maybe I could share some
>>
>>17043626
tell me. what troubles you? lets get talking.
>>
I've helped kill someone using chaos....also I'm being shunned by many woman in higher states for being a pervert.... so I really don't know how to approach anyone with this burden
>>
>>17043646
>.also I'm being shunned by many woman in higher states for being a pervert..

LOL, just avoid new agey women. You'll always find someone blind to your stuff, as you will be to theirs.
>>
>>17043646
open your heart for the higher vibrations of love.

you want to change your direction because you regret using chaos and what you did.
>>
>>
>>17043564
Are drugs involved? If so, what kind do you suggest?
>>
>>17043680
you don't need an outside help to make you get in touch with your inner self.
the problem is you think outside stuff will help you. but that hold you because of that reliability. you want to free yourself from the chains.

thats how you ascend.
>>
is the cosmic flush a real thing?
can you heal soul/astral scars?
are angels/demons real?
should you literally fuck a vampire chick if given the chance?
is monatomic gold good or bad?
does this look like psoriasis or eczema?
>>
>>17043680
Marijuana
>>
Is Teal Swan the real deal? She has gone through some stuff, but I've heard so many wise things from her.
>>
>>17043564
i have a problem, i feel spiritually damaged/ ruined by a person i cared deeply for and loved with all my heart, and ive been under spiritual attack from this person and the people they've let into our lives for the longest time now, and try as i might i just cant cope with how low a view i have of this fucking person, how disgusting this person makes me feel and who they are the hatred i feel for this person is too much for me to live with this person took everything that i valued away from me and the attitude i received towards it, despite the way this person claims to love me, makes me sick, i don't know how or why or what benefit id gain by making the situation better even tho ive had opportunities the situation is just too hilariously pathetic and irredeemable to comprehend, cant deal with how offended in my spirit i am
>>
>>17043716
I attacked her son. We kind of had a thing before that though
>>
>>17043716
She really is an amazing person. She just expected too much from me
>>
>>17043722
simple. she sucks your energy off. you want to find a person that has the same height as your soul has. no one takes energy off the other.

i can feel in your last words that you have deep feelings for her.

it may be possible she or he is just blocked by negative / lower vibrational things in their life.

here is what you can try: give her a message of love and understanding. try to show her (or him) how much you love her. and i dont mean with physical stuff. show her your true feelings using your deepest emotional feelings towards her.
can you tell me a little bit more about her?
>>
>>17043722
should add that nothing i say or anything spiritual would help because its been the main source of this persons ignorance and their racist delusions i honestly believe that burning forever in hell on fire forever would be a relief compared to how ive suffered spiritually i feel completely blindsided by this persons stupidity and betrayal and i don't want to suffer spiritually anymore
>>
>>17043754
OK. simple solution then. cut her out. get her out of her head. you just made a decision. i just helped you. congratulations. see how easy that was?

you will have a better emotional state from now on.
>>
>>17043759
your*
>>
>>17043759
true, i do this all the time and it helps i guess but this person has been so religiously ignorant and fucking putrid in their actions towards me that i feel ive actually been damaged spiritually and that ill have to face consequences for this persons actions and i don't want to, i don't know how to explain this, its just something i live with
>>
>>17043786
find a new partner. cut her completely out of your head and find a soulmate. a person you spiritually CLICK with. and dont LOOK for her. just wait for her. thats the most important thing here. :)
>>
Lol you'll get over it
>>
>>17043646
sounds like you're stuck in a body-oriented mentality. basically, physical identity is all that concerns you about yourself and others. you have no interest in the One Light that makes up your consciousness prior to its perversion by your body.
the only intimacy you will have is with trolls on your own level of depravity or rape. This is the law of those consumed with physicality, for love doesn't exist on that level.
>>
>>17043809
i do believe the person he means is stuck in that way. thats exactly what i was saying. he wouldnt say "it spiritually drains me" if he was stuck like that. i think the guy has a good heart. tho your post serves as warning for some people.
>>
File: 1448043933208.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1448043933208.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>17043688
i'm sick of seeing this bullshit new-age simpleton formula of benevolence + dogmatic asceticism. like telling a kid with his legs mangled in a car accident not to call an ambulance because if he tries he can heal on his own.
>>17043680
If you're serious about psychological self-help and understanding, take psilocybic mushrooms(a low dose of perhaps 2 caps). it will amplify your understanding of the relationships between any given things, including yourself. If you're a really serious type i suggest you unironically smoke weed for a bit, not like a retard but in moderation according to your needs. It can help put things into perspective.
Eventually, the crutches will need to come off, but they're helpful and constructive to a point. it's stupid to disregard this.
>>
>>17043809
You sound so beautiful. Thanks for the help
>>
>>17043646

How'd you kill them and why?
>>
>>17043709
As a 15 your old 300lb girl with mild aspergers who just came here from gaia, that was hilarious XD
I enjoyed the humour in and of the fact that you replied to his question as though it were asked in a context other than what was implied. By taking it literally you have him much wrong-footed indeed! What's more, This is the first time I've ever seen such a formula of wit?
>>
>>17043564
>want to find a way to connect with your inner self
Can you really offer me safe transport?
>>
>>17043859
kiss me.
>>
>>17043732

sounds like you need a rl ass kicking
>>
>>17043791
i feel like this person was my soulmate but there is literally nothing i can do ritually or otherwise to connect us spiritually anymore due to their actions, sad as it is that's exactly how the fucking world works, this is what they wanted, im not responsible for this persons utter failure nor do i want to witness more
>>
>>17043878
if she was your soulmate this wouldn't have happend. she is supressing you and sucking your energy off. sorry that's the truth. like lillith.
>>
so i was told that "i have too much heart and too few mind". i believe that is because i cant sleep anymore properly. whenever i enter positive zones of sleep, i get woken up because someone is calling or at the door. its like they don't want me to sleep properly. can you help me?
>>
>>17043803

Only when balance has occurred
>>
File: 1445991117296.jpg (98 KB, 1600x674) Image search: [Google]
1445991117296.jpg
98 KB, 1600x674
>>17043722
I've been in a similar situation. I'm beginning to think this archetype of person should be known as the Philosopher's Muse because the emotional pain they inflict directly and indirectly is cause enough for most men to question the meaning of existence lol. Anyway, in my experience, the fundamental issue was an attachment to a form of physical identity/ego/narcissism called "romance". Something ideologically charged that I invested my emotions in, and I lost the gambit.
You will never be free of this person until you allow your emotions regarding them to dissipate without regenerating them. It's possible that the regeneration of these emotions stems from an unrequited desire for security, which you believe the other owes you. They cannot give it to you. Let them go, they are just another lost soul.
>>
i called my suicide note "le note.txt" which has two meanings. what does that mean?
>>
>>17043878
soulmates don't have such radically opposing views of "success". it's time to drop the narcissism and get on with the real world.
>>
>>17043908
this.
>>
so i was told i have "too much heart and too few mind". what can i do about it?
>>
>>17043918
>get on with the real world

it's time for you to learn and see the truth, that's a certainty. you haven't been wrong before.
>>
>>17043865
Fuck you man I've been through a lot I just lost it
>>
>>17043930

maybe you should apologize?
>>
>>17043882
i completely fucking agree i just wish i hadn't been lied to so deeply inside my soul, because i know how these bonds work and unfortunately there was/is one, and its rotten to the core, its like i have no fuckin identity
>>
>>17043944
dont worry man i am with you here.
>>
>>17043944
no freedom to enjoy what i pay for/create for myself in life, the other bonds i may have with people whatsoever i might add
>>
>>17043918
rot in shit
>>
>>17043960
pls dont be like this in this thread.
>>
>>17043962
sorry it never ends
>>
>>17043564
I lost the contact with my inner self, what do you suggest?

I am a 26yo girl, still at university, i can't find a job and living with my parents is unbearable. 5 years ago i did meditation, and i could feel energy moving inside my body, focus this energy, empty my mind, have lucid dreamings and something similar to astral projections. Now i can't. I lost all my focus ability, i have insomnia (never treated with meds) and i am moody. What do you think about my problem?
>>
>>17043944
you are being melodramatic and ridiculous. As long as you continue to afford significance to this person relative to your life, you will regenerate your own fury, sense of failure and thirst for that which cannot be.
I have shown you the door, which is more than such a fool a you deserves.
>>
>>17043985
Not OP here. Advice: become self-sufficient. You are treading a well-worn path of perceived sequential success, holding the hands of others along the way(aka institutions, professors, your parents). If you feel out of touch, it probably has something to do with your own insecurities about true independence.
University, degrees, jobs-in-field - these are not bywords for success. It's time to put down the cookie cutter and try something new. But it starts with independence and reflection.
>>
>>17043809
That's called being stuck to the 5 senses. It is true though physicality does interest me quite a bit but I'm not entirely physical. I do have a hard time defining physicality against non physicality
>>
>>17043861
Why?
>>
>>17043564
K.
Grief and pain (physical, mental, etc..) has all but crushed me. I've got PTSD, which I've dealt with before, but now I'm isolated and my magick has gone offline. What do? Heart chakra hurts still. Thx.
>>
>>17043859
fairy queen, what kind of divinity are you.
how does your transfer of perception function.
i think i might be attached to the old gods and i want to reconsider thinking that.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.