[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a few nights ago I had like this dream whereby I dropped my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: interpretingdreams.jpg (88 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
interpretingdreams.jpg
88 KB, 450x338
So a few nights ago I had like this dream whereby I dropped my phone on the floor and heavily damaged the screen. It was a pretty bad time.

And then today I get a message from my network provider 'if your phone is your whole world, imagine if something happened to it...With full cover if anything happens to it you can get..'

Is this some new thing, your phone putting dreams into your head? Or am I being threatened independently of corporate interest?
>>
File: mkay_39.png (680 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
mkay_39.png
680 KB, 1280x800
>>
>>17042912

You think phones couldn't transmit waves?
>>
>>17042909
It very well could be nothing at all simply you had a dream. I take it you have a weak mind and fear the control of others so you interperate your dreams to be irational theories of mind control.
>>
>>17042917
He is speaking of mk ultra i believe
>>
>>17042922

This is a strawman logic, but you realize thise snake.

It could very well be nothing at all, but it could also be something, but you know thise snake.
>>
>>17042925

That's a pretty broad and outdated term to what the current form of it would be.
>>
>>17042909
It's coincidence. Weird thinks just happen.
>>
>>17042909
Lately, whenever I'm on youtube, the thing I'm about to search/thinking of will appear in unrelated searches. It's pretty freaky. I've been meaning to rewatch 2 movies, "The Box", and "War of the Worlds". Yesterday I was searching for a UFO clip using the terms "Moon UFO", "The Box" came up in the search results. A little later, while looking for a girlfight video, "War of the Worlds" came up in results.

It's too specific to be a coincidence imo. I'm aware of googles metadata, but I haven't googled either film, or imdb'd them or anything.
>>
>>17042950

That's actually not that strange.
>>
OP here, more weird stuff:

Just now went to go to the shop and going one way then decided to go the alternate way and when I turned around there was a unfamiliar man standing there across from my house dressed in a camo coat w. hood up and military boots.

As I passed him I studied him he didn't move, but was standing in an awkward position as if he'd been purposefully trying to stand very still. He was looking down the road, I thought he might've had a dog with him or something, but no, dead still in that awkward standing position he stayed as I walked past him on my side of the road. When I was well past I saw him turn and walk up the road towards the forest off the neighborhood.

The strange thing is I was going to walk through the forest way to the shop but something had stopped me.
>>
>>17042909

Is friday dream RP day on this board or something? What the fuck is wrong with your neck-beards.
>>
>>17043164

Do you think I am a liar?
>>
>>17042909
>Or am I being threatened independently of corporate interest?
Usually this. Corporations don't really threaten people, they just silently and slowly pollute every aspect of your life until you want to kill yourself. If someone threatens you, it's an independent party.
>>
>>17043753

Did this happen to you?
>>
>>17043753

And I meant to ask, are you saying the message sounds like a threat? Because an independent party wouldn't be able to send messages from a major network provider.

So I wondered on here if this would be an independent targeting outside of corporate interest i.e. a threat or a a widespread corporate mechanism of making profit, the latter slightly less burdensome, but equally as insiduous.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.