[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairies and the fairy realm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14
File: qJRFEUK.jpg (117 KB, 900x642) Image search: [Google]
qJRFEUK.jpg
117 KB, 900x642
Some anon made a thread about seeing a fairy/pixie like creature, and it was interesting as fuq. I've become kind of obsessed now. Check this out:

http://www.earthenergyhealings.com/blog/how-to-see-a-fairy-yes-really

Do you believe in fairies? And what about this so-called fairy realm?
>>
>>17042500
my gf thinks she's a fucking fairy
i think she's semi-serious
>>
>>17042510
>my gf thinks she's a fucking fairy
>i think she's semi-serious
not a good sign annon
>>
>>17042516
i love her tho
been with her for like 2 years
>>
>>17042516
>>17042520
Sounds like she is literally a manic pixie dream girl.
>>
>>17042525

If she promises to wear wings and doesn't have a penis or inverted penis then
>>
File: tumblr_nxdaixlGqE1uru67wo1_400.gif (9 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxdaixlGqE1uru67wo1_400.gif
9 KB, 400x300
>>
If we shadows have offended
Think but this, and all is mended
That you have but slumbered here
Whilst these visions did appear...
>>
>>17042500
>Do you believe in fairies? And what about this so-called fairy realm?
Yes and yes.
>>
>>17042500
Yes and yes, but be ready for the non-Victorian types
>>
>>17042500
Wow human race has officially gone out control good job y'all we've lost our minds.
>>
>>17044317
>be ready for the non-Victorian types
>best advice ever
>>
>>17042500
It's not that I don't want to, but that link seems like the ramblings of a deluded autist.
>>
File: 1422574618674.gif (989 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1422574618674.gif
989 KB, 500x452
>>17042500
>that fairy

LOOMIS FAGGOT
>>
>>17044317
You mean the Unseelies?
>>
>>17042500
Yes.
>>17044339
You've JUST now noticed?
>>
Fairies are hot
That's all I have to contribute to this discussion
>>
>>17042500
Artemis Fowl here. AMA
>>
File: f_a_p_art_3.jpg (133 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
f_a_p_art_3.jpg
133 KB, 1200x750
>>17044994
Yes they are.
>>
File: tinkerbell_2014.jpg (129 KB, 591x900) Image search: [Google]
tinkerbell_2014.jpg
129 KB, 591x900
>>17045094
Isn't the faeries' "bio bomb" just a ripoff of Reagan's "neutron bomb"?
>>
>>17042500

I've noticed that I've been seeing these little "glints", sometimes they are rather intense flashes of colored light(usually blue or pink) and sometimes they are just a little sparkle, hardly noticeable. I first took notice of them... hmm, maybe 3 years ago now, I'd always felt since this very first time I saw one while camping in the middle of nowhere that these glints were intelligent, and had an obvious though unique precense to them although a non-human one of course. I did not realize they may be fairies. I see them even in my room sometimes .... would a fairy come into my home? Perhaps because I am a herbalist in training, and I have a retarded amount of house plants, medicinals and herbs everywhere?
>>
>>17046549
Sleep deprivation synergized with caffeine. Next will be vision jerks of focus to not even black nothing or the film thing from Fight Club.
>>
>>17042500

I do, but the fae aren't all twinkly New Age shit.

They were feared, and with good reason. But it doesn't mean there wasn't good from it too, it's just a bit of walking on eggshells dealing with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 340x255
>>17042500
Fairies, as the human race called them, were dangerous humanoid entities native to the Earth. Fairies were not alien life-forms, but had lived alongside humanity since the dawn of time. Their exact nature was unclear, although many described them as part myth, part spirit world and part reality jumbled together, mixed with "old moments and memories". He speculated that they might be "part Mara". Though incredibly dangerous and capable of wiping out humanity, they were not a direct threat unless they or their so-called "Chosen Ones" were explicitly harmed or threatened. There was no way to trap them as they controlled the elements of Fire, Earth, Air and Water.

Fairies had a wide variety of advanced, seemingly magical abilities. They had control over the elements and could produce localised, deadly storms and gales. Not bound by normal physical laws, they could choose whether a camera could take their pictures. They made themselves invisible to closed circuit television cameras on one occasion. On another, they let their photographs be taken. They could travel through time and had an apparently non-linear relationship to it; a picture of Jasmine Pierce, who became a Fairy in 2007, was seen in her fairy form in 1917. They could kill their victims by "stealing their breath", asphyxiating them by clogging their throats with rose petals, drowning them via rainstorms or using gales to draw all oxygen away from the victim.

Fairies could be seen in two forms: a small, glowing humanoid form with butterfly-like wings; and a human-sized, more monstrous form. Both forms had wings and could fly with ease. At least in the larger form, People described them as only visible from the corner of one's eyes.

According to Myth, Fairies were once human children taken from various times stretching millennia into the past. These children were called the Chosen Ones
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x331
>>17046779
According to Jack, Fairies were once human children taken from various times stretching millennia into the past. These children were called the Chosen Ones, whom the Fairies protected and avenged if harm came to them. Eventually, the Fairies would claim these children and take them to their "Lost Lands". Once there, the children would become Fairies themselves. The Fairies required these children to continue their race, despite being immortal (or near-immortal). These "Chosen Ones" always seemed slightly odd and would try to spend as much time as possible with the Fairies.
>>
It all sounds like Tulpas to me, or thought forms in general. The idea of starting by seeing faries in your mind's eye just makes it sound like your brain is making it up. But if you truly start to believe that there are faries, then you eventually start to see them. I have a question to those who truly believe and have experience with faries: how much did you research on them before you started to see them?
>>
>>17042500
Alright, Crocker, you crazy bastard. Enough about the fairies.
>>
>>17046779
>asphyxiating them by clogging their throats with rose petals

desu i wouldn't even mind. sounds great
>>
>>17046824
I've known a couple of people who have seen them, just by random chance. I don't know about seeing them with "the mind's eye" either, but as for people seeing them more after believing in them, think of it like this; how many fire hydrants did you pass the last time you were on a long drive? What about the number of people wearing a blue shirt? Our minds filter out what we would consider trivial or unnecessary information. Some things are seen more often only when we think to look for them. Like those people that get obsessed with certain numbers, and suddenly start seeing them everywhere as if it's some sort of large conspiracy. The numbers were always there, but they stick out because they are looking for them.

Just a hypothesis, though. Never seen fairies myself, but the two people I know are trustworthy in my book, and one of them had a shared experience seeing other spooks, mainly shadow people creeping around in the woods.

>my 2 cents
>>
File: madara explains mario 2.jpg (289 KB, 1204x1032) Image search: [Google]
madara explains mario 2.jpg
289 KB, 1204x1032
>>17046767
>>
Yes and yes.

I heard a story about this one guy who saw a rain cloud appear out of no where. He felt like something was off. He looked down, and he saw a fairy/leprechaun couple, rolling up his shadow.

He shouted at them and they just vanished.

Said they looked like decaying bog bodies.
>>
>>17046779
>These children were called the Chosen Ones
Don't you mean changelings?
>>
File: fairy.jpg (729 KB, 2800x1866) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
729 KB, 2800x1866
They're everywhere. You just need to keep your eyes open for them.
>>
>>17047457
>tfw no tiny hot teen girl in a jar
>>
One time I tried to kiss a fairy, but she didn't like that very much and made me puke...

Another time she bored into the side of my head and basically turned my mind inside around so I wouldn't be so depressed. I miss her lol. She said the most important thing is approach god/love without letting your ego get in the way. I think maybe I was trying to use sex as a way to get to love, but in a way I was putting it between myself and love.
>>
File: fairy2.jpg (484 KB, 1280x1247) Image search: [Google]
fairy2.jpg
484 KB, 1280x1247
>>17047485
I know what you mean.
>>
File: Phooka.jpg (43 KB, 400x563) Image search: [Google]
Phooka.jpg
43 KB, 400x563
>>17044339
They fey are about the oldest mythological creatures in Europe, and among them are some of the earliest conceptions of deities.
>>
File: tumor.jpg (14 KB, 393x312) Image search: [Google]
tumor.jpg
14 KB, 393x312
>>17047457
This is the tumor that grew in me immediately upon reading your post.
>>
File: fairy3.jpg (499 KB, 1280x1115) Image search: [Google]
fairy3.jpg
499 KB, 1280x1115
>>17047603
That's a shame!
>>
>>17047576
Spiderwick Chronicles lmao nice
>>
When we were little at around 8-10 pm, me and my sis saw one slowly walking backwards in the direction of plants while whispering incoherently.
Its color is dark green around as tall as a cotton swab stick.
>>
>>17048545
I don't know why, but that kind of freaks me out reading that.
>>
>>17042500
>faes
>benevolent towards humans
>keks
>>
Just bump
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.