[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
michael jackson nwo illuminati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
what did michael do for the illuminati to turn their back on him?
>>
i mean, besides molesting a bunch of kids.
>>
>>17041625

was he ever charged with molestation?

I thought it was just indecent exposure.
>>
He was worth more dead than alive.

I'd bet all my money that both Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus will be dead in 15 years.
>>
I always thought it was fucked how he was the complete butt of everyone's jokes for half a decade and as soon as he died everyone totally forgot.
He used his fame, legacy, race and fortune to evade conviction. Then once he died it happened socially.
Guy was an arrogant douche who thought he could get away with anything and did.
>>
>>17041614
He named the Jew.
>>
>>17041637
Cuz you got alllll the facts, right buddy?
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 489x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 489x400
>>17041789
Giving wine to children and sleeping with them in your bed is totally defendable.
Good work anon.
>>
>>17041637
Well, he wasn't arrogant because he really could get away with anything.
>>
>>17041789

That's a shill pushing the Illuminati line. MJ was a rare champion with the talent of many geniuses and set world records. He was slowly destroyed physically and had his reputation tarnished before the rich guys managed to pay a doctor to kill him. Doctors are such gullible tards sometimes.
>>
Why would a child molester say it's ok to share their bed with kids? That's like a burglar saying it's ok to sneak into people's houses. Either he was the biggest retard ever or just a naive manchild, i'd say it's definitely the latter
>>
>>17041845

Yeah, but he was eventually killed and almost everyone hated him when he died. Propaganda is so powerful.
>>
>>17041784

Egyptians created the Jews. They also had flying cars.
>>
>>17042026
Lies, Jews came from Mars.
>>
>>17041838

it seems to work for so many rich people tho
>>
>>17042022
Every king falls at some point or another. That doesn't mean he didn't get away with things the average person has no chance in hell of getting out of.
>>
He thought he was big enough to turn on kikes, no matter how much of a popular puppet you are in the end STILL a puppet.
Randy Prozac covers this mental state people like MJ and Britney go through well.
>>
>>17041784
>He named the Jew.
THIS on so many levels.

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

Michael turned HIS back on the Illuminati. Don't get it twisted. He was selling out Hollywood for the Jewish scam that it is. He left Sony owning half of Sony. He even says so, there's a vid saying Tony Mottola the head of Sony then, that he is the Devil.

>Kick me, Kike me, don't you black or white me.

Before embarking is his -LAST- world tour he stated he was going to expose the entire Hollywood agenda and for THIS he was murdered. The Jew could never have precious creative Michael Jackson using his ultimate influence in the world for greatness. No we cannot have that in this Kosher web of a matrix we call life.

Michael's Speech on Sony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F3t2Gc0Qpo

"Money" by Michael Jackson, telling it just like it is in this industry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxR2p88_btw

"Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
...They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money"

Jackson announcing his last world tour, This Is It World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaySqh1XPU
>>
>>17042031

Mars with flying cars? Liar.
>>
>>17042080
>>17042080
>>17041614
More of Michael Jackson exposing the media
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNDbGh9JTd4
>>
>>17042049

True, some people are untouchable.
>>
>>17042080

Not all the Jews are bad. Most of the 13th tribe are friends of Anu and they have hijacked almost everything. They turned an abundant world of brilliant life into a soul farm for "demons" and "vampires" and other evil entities who need soul energy or they will die FOREVER.
>>
Jews are evil by nature, just as shitskins are degenerates. Deal with it Jew.
>>
>>17042080
>named the Jew
i don't think tommy mottola is jewish.
>>
>>17042080
They intentionally made him androgynous
>>
>>17041614
Hi I just wanted to remind you guys that Michael Jackson was proven innocent the court of law and that the parents were money-grubbing liers who told their kids what to say.

Bye.
>>
Gee I dunno op

"All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us"

Prob had nothing to do with that
>>
>>17043907
Didn't the kids come forward after he died and said just that? That their parents made them say he molested them so their parents could get money.
>>
>>17043958

Happens
>>
>>17041636
Gaga will be fine.
>>
Micheal Jackson was killed by Record executives for his shares in Sony and for his estate. The illuminati is not a real thing...
>>
>>17044285
Illuminati confirmed
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.