[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so cruel? Fucking serial killers man...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Why are people so cruel? Fucking serial killers man...
>>
Hello, my name is Jeffrey Dahmer. AMA :)
>>
>>17041619
Hey jeff, you dont mind if i call you jeff do you? I feel like i already know you so well, do you ever have that with a person?

How many people have you killed? What was your most memorible killing? Which one did you enjoy the most?

J.W. Gacy
>>
>>17041610
http://www.officialcoldcaseinvestigations.com/showthread.php?12708-Photo-collection-of-54-women-linked-to-Serial-Killer-named-Bradford

anyone recognize anyone?
>>
there are so many people who deserve death, but it's never the ones who die, ya know?
>>
>>17041766
That just means our idea of who deserves death is skewed. If they really deserved it, they would have died. If they didn't deserve it, then they would have lived.

Also, I'm not a psychopath or anything, my world view is skewed in the same direction as yours. I'm just making a point.
>>
>>17041864
Edgy atheist strikes again. He's talking about morality you fucking dummy.
>>
>>17041864

I like the way you don't think.
>>
>>17041864
I also don't understand why us humans bother with such a thing known as "morality" its nice to meet someone so enlighten as myself i tip my fedora too you man of science. *Tips fedora*

you know what, i'll even give you another tip just because i like you. *tips fedora*
>>
>>17042147
I just think that there's a singular flow of existence and everything happens exactly the way it's supposed to. Besides, everyone dies in the end, so why does it even matter if someone dies faster?
>>17042148
Thanks m8.
>>17042175
Did you even read my post? I said I think the same as most (non-edgy) people would, but if we're going to be 100% logical about this, then everyone who dies in a given situation deserves to and everyone that lives deserves to as well.
>>
>>17042179
holy shit i thought people were bullshitting when they said atheist cant be moral. Not going to explain philosophy to you. But we dont have to be moral just like we dont have to have laws or have to do anything in life but as humans and not animals everyone agrees your one and only life is a valuable and as a society its agreed that murder is degenerate and "evil" and you shouldn't do without heavy consideration or under self defence and people who murder are "bad people you dont want to live with".
>>
>>17042179
Hey social retard don't you have puppies to strangle or mice to squeeze?
>>
>>17042195
That's such a fucking new concept. We used to have human sacrifices all the time. We used to torture people for fun. We used to own people like property. We still have constant war. It's such bullshit when people say they'd automatically say they'd know not to kill if no one taught them.

Once again, I'm not saying this is a bad thing. Everyone should get it through their skulls that killing is not okay. It still plagues us as a species. Human's greatest predator is other humans. Morality comes from knowledge passed down, not some innate bullshit you just know from your ass.
>>17042202
I'm not dumb enough to bring this kind of shit up unless I'm anonymous or with close friends. I don't just go yelling at people that they're all retarded and I'm a genius.

What good is "the hate machine of the internet" if we can't even discuss the bullshit nature of morality? We're all here to have completely open discussions without feeling the need to censor ourselves. If you bother lying on 4chan, you're practically lying to yourself.
>>
File: UTI1681140_t730.jpg (40 KB, 730x407) Image search: [Google]
UTI1681140_t730.jpg
40 KB, 730x407
>>17042202
>>17042216
>>17042216
DONT MAKE FUN OF ME GUYS ME NOT RETARDED ME SMART ATHEIST ME NO NEED STUPID MORALS ALL HUMAN BAD GUYS LIKE ME I CAN KILL YOU!
>>
>>17041610
Because anyone above a 7 is a douche and anyone below a 3 is a punching bag
>>
>>17041619
Why the role play brah an why you make fucky fucky with the boys
>>
>>17042216
Edgelord maximus duke of the special kingdoms of snowflake in da house
>>
>>17042216
I like this.
While I agree that killing is wrong, sometimes it's necessary. Sometimes the people put in this position don't know if they're on the right or wrong side, but they kill their enemy just the same. They have to, less they be killed themselves.

I guess I'm trying to say that it's not always black an white.
>>
File: 10273-28832.jpg (71 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
10273-28832.jpg
71 KB, 320x240
>>17041610
God loves violence, OP.
>>
File: 1401154083952.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1401154083952.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>17042250
You sure showed him.

DUMBASS.
>>
ITT: bunch of teen kids thinking they can killed good and they so genius better than normies
>>
>>17042533
28 year old reporting in.
>>
I know right? Aren't serial killers supposed to have been abused, neglected, etc? Why they do the same thing to other people? :(
>>
>>17041610
looks like the second zodiac murder
>>
>>17042216

You know America was created by rich people who wanted to escape oppressive monarchies, right? And what you're describing is the behavior of oppressive monarchies.
>>
>>17042537

they usually use portals, lots of them
>>
>>17041610
>inb4 edgy
Well, it's kinda difficult to write this, but I know quite a bit about a serial killer's mind. I probably would have become one, had my life turned slightly different. I tortured animals, later I got into all kinds of deranged shit I will not mention right now. I knew that was wrong, but still did it. I can't really explain why. Earlier in my life I guess it was because of the thrill and the sensations it brought, but I guess later on I realized how much of a fuck up I was and how much more fucked I could become and started to limit myself. I have a lot of problems, and my life choices haven't been that bad, but for sure I could have turned out much worse.
The weird thing is that I didn't had a fucked up childhood like most of them did. My parents did beat me, rarely, but weren't the abusive type you gear about in the news. And though I was poor at first, I didn't when I grow up. I even went to school.
I think maybe, sometimes life just gives you a really bad mind, and you decide if you follow through with what it tells you to do or not.
>>
>>17042508
>killing
>murder
an example
>bread
>stale bread

no shit killing is justified but that cock sucker tried implying murder wasnt a big deal
>>
>>17042610

Cute RP.
>>
>>17043150
his post is kinda weird actually, when I was little i'd choke my cats for like a couple seconds, and then never again after that. Wonder what'd make little me want to do that, I had to have been like seven so like ???
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmlQm5wjPGM
>>
>>17043150
>I'm a le real sociopath

Fuck off.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.