[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how many of you have watched this? https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: dyatlov_pass.jpg (128 KB, 960x549) Image search: [Google]
dyatlov_pass.jpg
128 KB, 960x549
So, how many of you have watched this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hL8e-QuXQ

according to the guy in this documentary, he'd made contact with an agent who'd worked for nato, claiming to be a part of a sort of 'cleanup crew' to recover mutilated human bodies and on occasion alien technologies. according to hum, extraterrestrials regularly butcher and mutilate human beings in addition to other animals and dump the remains back on earth, much of the worlds governments know about it and do their best to keep it under wraps. This is what's believed to have happened in the dyatlov pass incident. Humans recovered from these dumping are put on the missing persons list indefinitely.
some pretty freaky shit.
>>
>>17041146
While would the government keep it a secret from the public?
That's why i dont get about this alien stuff, what benefit do they get out of it?
>>
>>17041173
SUPPOSEDLY it's to prevent mass panic, violence and looting.Which is absurd, I think humanity would welcome a visiting alien race with open arms.

My personal theory on why they keep it a secret is that only a few developed nations/governments have made contact and they they have alien technology. They keep it a secret to prevent other nations from knowing about or possessing this technology.
>>
aliens are the government
>>
>>17041173
Let's say this was real and people are getting abducted and mutilated, and let's say the gov comes out and says "hide yo kids hide yo wife people getting mutilated over in here"

How do you think people will take that?
Half will be too scared to leave the house

The other half will demand war

How well do you think society will function at that point

Sometimes a velvet curtain is just what we need because if we knew what was really going on in this world we would never sleep a night in our lives.

Let the select few shoulder that responsibility and surrender their freedom for the knowledge and fear that comes with it.
>>
>>17041146
It's obviously just some old dude that has gotten psychosis
>>
>>17041173
Because they lied from the get go, if they told us the truth now we wouldn't trust them ever again, and they'd loose their power
>>
>>17041449
>I think humanity would welcome a visiting alien race with open arms.
I wouldn't bet on humans reacting to anything significant calmly.
>>
>>17042361
It's like that message in kids shows, one little lie building into a big one.
>>
>>17041146
this is bulshitt.. governments would give them fucking prissoners and other fuck ups to mutilate... would be a winn winn situation!
>>
File: AHHHHHHayy lmao.png (523 KB, 478x545) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHayy lmao.png
523 KB, 478x545
As always stupid posters in an ayy thread, so I'll keep this brief.
IF aliens would mutilate humans, the question is why?
The only reasonable reason an advanced intelligence would conduct such activities would be mapping change and variations in the populace to track trends and changes occurring over time and areas. Get enough variables over enough time to track all trends and you could quantify the evolutionary changes progress and future of the subjects and predict far off changes or manipulate them to specific requirements.

Lets say the government IS in contact with the ayy's and agrees to let them do it and helps to cover it up, then it can be advised that;
1. They don't know the full reasons why they do so and are kept in dark of the reasons it's being done, only allowing it to prevent far worse alternatives that could be done without their small level of oversight.
2. The aliens are a threat that is being appeased because opposition isn't possible against them and even the highest leveled officials and powers of the world are utterly at their mercy should they choose to do far worse if they wanted.
3. They are already willing to sell out others of their species and the power structure. They're at the mercy of this force and could easily be a puppet front for the aliens, even being (as the loon Icke says) alien beings in disguise that where first put into motion to be future leaders after contact was first made. Not far off of an idea if that period of cooperation was in the late forties or early fifties, considering the current US power structures of the Clinton family, Skull Bones and CIA oriented aristocracy, as well as the foundings of the Zionist, Communist International, Banking International and puppet states of the Cold War that rule the planet.

1/2
>>
>>17041449
>I think humanity would welcome a visiting alien race with open arms.

I think that's overestimating our welcoming nature and underestimating what fucking retards we are. we're happy to wipe ourselves out, never mind anyone else. we'd (we being lowest common denominator -- which is fucking low) would probably go ape in multiple stupid ways.
>>
File: OrsonWellesDailyNews.jpg (46 KB, 354x499) Image search: [Google]
OrsonWellesDailyNews.jpg
46 KB, 354x499
>>17041173
You're not very bright are you?
>>
>>17042374
you're over exaggerating the governments involvement. they aliens are TAKING these people and they will TAKE who they want, they don't ask permission from the governments. the governments just hide the fact that it happens so people don't freak.
>>
>>17041449
nigga we can't even exist on the same planet peacefully. if mere groups of people can't even get along with other groups of HUMANS with different colored skins or ideals, then how the fuck do you expect an entire planet of us to welcomey accept 8 legged xenolords from planet bleegorg?
>>
more shills.
>>
Dyatlov no, but...

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2012/11/human-mutilations-by-aliens-warning-graphic-photos-2440028.html
>>
>>17042345
that's gotta suck, living like that. fucking terrifying way to perceive reality.
>>
>>17043445

Now if the government ISN'T working with the ayy's then it can be determined that;
1. They are so advanced over us and indifferent as fellow living beings that they feel no need to give the slightest care or acknowledgement in their meddling.
2. The state is actively responding to just render these outer species attacks mute to the general public, showing not only is the problem an active hostile threat but it also could lead to outer planetary war if they decide to more actively take control of Earth by force or if we reach beyond our solar system and they take us out as a potential threat.
3. That the large scale collaboration of usually enemy powers on this planet working together to figure and respond defensively to the situation indicates willingness to work to fight and defend against the invasive threat, and in the end game scenario of conflict with them are preparing the planet out as a cohesive strict totalitarian war force that could even have the slightest chance to survive species death or total control by these beings. The New World Order, global military network forming and massive state backed fueled technological boom could be part of this plan. Most of these changes we see inflate unlike any other time in human history can be seen as first planted following the end of WW2 and the first steps into the space age, and if we where to first to see the truth of alien involvement on the planet as a cohesive group this would be the one time that it would be able to be planned against.

The wave of sightings following mid WW2 at its height of fighting and post development of nuclear arms, as well as Roswell and other large known tales of states coming across proof of alien beings, all occur during this time. Following it is the industrial world boom, armament race, technological boom and race to conquer the outer space around Earth. This would be the kind of actions a post contact planet would take if found by beings invading whenever they like.
>>
>>17041146
Google Richard D. Hall in the video and you get Richard H. Hall. WTF? Is this some kind of mandela affect?
>>
>>17041146
why would you dump them anywhere much less back on earth?

why not just grow your own humans?

why come here just to pick people up fuck them up and drop the parts back off?

sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me
>>
>>17041449
read this book. behold a pale white horse, by william s cooper.
>>
>>17043602
>why not just grow your own humans?
This has been a sick fantasy of mine. Legalize human cloning > sex trafficking > all your sexual desires and pleasures are fulfilled. Oh boy do I need help.
>>
>>17043617
Welcome to the watch list
>>
>>17043522
yeah but bleegorgians have a keen fashion sense and are great tap dancers.
>>
>>17041449
>mass panic, violence and looting
That's literally what every single day on planet earth is like. There would be no appreciable worsening of human life if aliens were revealed. How could there be?
>>
Not that aliens have ever visited earth, but if I were in charge of the CIA or some shit, id want to keep it a secret too if they showed up and only we knew about it. People would try to contact the aliens and influence them, I wouldnt want a billion dumbasses trying to talk with them. Also, alien cults would start up allover the world and start being bad goys. Id want them to be loyal to their government and whatever approved religion of the region, not some alien cult.
>>
>>17043602
The same reason zoologists and biologists don't just go to zoos for 100% of their studies. Some things you can only percieve in the wild.
>>
>>17043617
Imagine cloning yourself, and using yourself as meat product from then on. Whenever you want a steak, clone up a fresh you, eat him.

There's a The Parking Lot Is Full of this concept, but I can't find it.
>>
>>17043699
>Not that aliens have ever visited earth, but if I were in charge of the CIA or some shit, id want to keep it a secret too if they showed up and only we knew about it. People would try to contact the aliens and influence them, I wouldnt want a billion dumbasses trying to talk with them.
Doesn't make sense to hide them especially from scientists.
>>
>>17043719
Ahh yes clone human meat. I don't think anyone would eat human meat though, not me. I won't do it.
>>
>>17043731
I'd eat cloned human meat in a heart beat! I have a dream of owning a high end food chain in which the cloned meat of famous celebrities and stars is sold!
>>
>>17043719
>>17043731
If you could somehow clone them to not be sentient, like clone them so that only their most basic lizard brain exists, then yeah I'd be fine with trying their meat or having a sex toy. But that will of course never happen, let alone normal clones.
>>
>>17043741
Do you ever wonder if we'll ever get to that point? I personally don't think so.
>>
>>17041146
Some things are better left unknown. Could you imagine what would happen if word got out?
>>
>>17041146
I saw that a long time ago. If it were true why would military soldiers hide it from us? Aren't they on our side?
>>
File: ayylmao two sides.jpg (104 KB, 960x811) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao two sides.jpg
104 KB, 960x811
>>17043602
They may want to track progress of humans for whatever reason.

Maybe they want to track how life here differs from theirs and how it develops and changes overtime in different environments.

It only makes sense considering the rarity of life and the large unknown properties that go into what we consider the diversity of it on just this planet let alone other forms that may be utterly baffling and mind blowing when met by another life form. Life is the ultimate prize of us exploring the universe, even advanced beings would want to track everything about other planetary life in an attempt to better understand it.

The diverse populations targeted, the large scale documented cases of the phenomenon world wide and the time lines of repeated cases occurring showing targeted areas and cases every so often repeating in those areas shows a monitored experiment or study of sorts.

They could be life farming species, Earth could be a large scale experiment of a super species fanning out the universe with the seeds of life. It'd make sense to monitor it for either scientific or benevolent spreading of life reasons. It's very interesting that the phenomenon of these sorts and UFO's only blew up after we reached the atomic and space age and hit the largest boom humanity has ever had. We may be getting close to the great filter, maybe aliens want to monitor our abilities to pass it or edge us along to survive it.

They also may leave the body to avoid contact or contamination by foreign systems that could be very threatening for them like disease or even elemental compositions of life here.
>>
>>17043647
well yeah, you and i know that but think about the rest of the plebs
>>
>>17043769
we may, it depends on if the sjws win or not
>>
>>17043721
If they are hiding them they already have had scientists learn from them all they can by now. The greatest level of innovative and world changing technology is kept by the state all the time, it's estimated that they're always three or so decades ahead of the technology available to high class consumer markets.

If they're hiding them and interacting with them, then they're doing it under the recommendation of the aliens.

If they aren't working with them and still covering it up, then it's because they don't know enough to deal with the situation and don't want further interference done by civilians and kook scientists that'll flood real facts with an ocean of bullshit.

>>17043831
They are, hence they fight and try to track the danger it brings without having stupid ass civilians and others aggravating the situation or bringing politics into it that threaten to make the situation wose or undo the progress they're already making.

That's why there's something called national security that requires the military to shut the fuck up about information leaking to the public that'll make situations worse or uncontrollable.
>>
>>17042374
Go back to /mlp/ ponyfag
>>
>>17041449
I don't believe this theory, but you really think we'd welcome them if it came out that they were scooping people up, torturing and mutilating them?
>>
>>17042374

Oh look, a ponyfag is also retarded.
>>
>>17045823
Only real truth in thread.
>>
>>17041173
they are in bed wit em humans for technology as barter or trade cause thats the only form of currency in the cosmos
>>
>>17041449
Or... the obvious reason would be because people would be upset that the governments have sold us out like cattle to these aliens for their experiments. Duh.
>>
trying to even understand the motives of ayys if they exist is futile. we know a little about how we and lesser life forms behave and function and only how we and lesser life forms behave and function.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.