[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collective psychic power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 504x720
Is collective psychic power a thing?
I got this idea when thinking about the Orks from warhammer 40k.
For those of you who don't know, the Orks have a strange collective psychic power where if enough of them believe something to be true, it will become true, for example things painted red will go faster.

Could this actually be a thing in humans?
It would explain a lot of things.
>>
>>17040418
>Is collective psychic power a thing?
No.

I turned it off the other day because of abuse.
>>
>>17040418
It's seems like /pol/ have been using this for a while. For example:
Ebola-chan
Trump becoming super popular
Race riots

Seriously this has a lot of potential.
>>
>>17040418
Its mostly that we all put off vibrations. These vibrations are interpretted consiously differently from person to person but the general moods and ideas that result in people are mostly pretty similar. People in general vibrate off the same frequency which they are taking in as a strong input and it seems that most people have the capacity to vibrate at almost any human natural frequency.

When surrounded by a large community all vibrating the same rate, any people without natural resistance (autistic / schizophrenic) or trained resistance (meditation / enlightenment) will become a slave unit to the vibration collective.
>>
>>17040418
It's like you and some friends agree one where you want to go eat or something

Or one of those "I was just about to say that"
>>
>>17040527
>will become a slave unit
This is invalid.
>>
I think there is a chance to make an experiment, if a massive people in here focus their minds in some random object and wait to see if it make sone efect. Example: we could focus on an image of a duck, and maybe in tv we could watch a sign like a new fashion of a duck cartoon, or some relevant event on politics with a duck involved in it. What do you think? Could that be possible?
>>
>>17040649
>there is a chance to make an experiment
Do, or do not. There is no try.
>>
>>17040418
Yes it is, in a much more grand and complex way of course.
>>
>>17040649
It's this easy

Just set up two screens and connect them by video call in remote public places like times square and Tokyo. Have the same video play alongside in both locations that can be looked at in optical illusion fashion such as the duck/rabbit image or the ballerina you can make change direction by believing it. Then all one side has to do is influence the other connected public by intent with which thing they will see. Take a survey and there you have it
It's been done a lot actually. Princeton PEAR had proven a man-machine connection decades ago
>>
You fool we are pieces of meat we don't even have magical or psychic powers individually.. let alone collectively.. It's amazing how deceived humans can get.
>>
>>17040418
>Is collective psychic power a thing?
Let's say I told you everything I know.
>>
Consensus reality is a thing
>>
>>17040470
Hype is a real force. I wouldn't call Trump "super popular" because a lot of people hate him, but he's hyped up for being the antithesis of a politician. A semi related example that had me thinking was I was kind of confused how fallout 4 became so popular despite it not being any better than F3 or new vegas. Seriously its not any better than a modded new vegas and yet they had fucking hollywood tier release parties and fucking everyone is playing it. I don't know if its something with a psychic background or if its just really good marketing.
>>
Yes. It's called "culture".
>>
>>17041301
round of applause for you
>>
>>17040470
Don't forget the ISIS-chan. Seems like it worked.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.