[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was taking a nap and found myself in a cycle of lucid dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 4537763687.jpg (34 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
4537763687.jpg
34 KB, 480x307
I was taking a nap and found myself in a cycle of lucid dreams where I kept waking up in a similar setting to my bedroom, but something would be different architecturally and that's how I would notice it was a dream. This repeated about twelve times in my sleep. Sometimes I would wake up, not notice and spend the whole entire day in my dream until something made me notice for example in one of my dreams I was chasing my friend on a bike and we got to these stairs so I bunny hopped down, something I have never done in my life.

There were a few times where I woke up into reality, had sleep paralysis, and then went back to sleep. In my last dream within a dream, I woke up in a bedroom exactly like mine except it was covered in white sheets.

I looked down and heard this horrible scream, and I saw this figure start to run towards the door starting exactly where I was lying, and moving extremely fast all while under the sheet. As soon as it got into the door, I woke up. This is when I was having major sleep paralysis, I was awake but I couldn't move. I heard my roommate playing his piano so that's how I knew I was in reality. Suddenly I started to notice myself slipping away from my body. I was able to see myself as a shell I can get out of, but once I got my "arms" out of my body, I blacked out and woke up again completely normal.

What happened to me? Did I start to astral project? Just crazy paralysis hallucinations? I've never had sleep paralysis before so I just want to know what I experienced.
>>
File: 1447807795418.gif (2 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
1447807795418.gif
2 KB, 248x248
>>17040410
You seem to be trap in a recursive dream
Burn this sigil to break the continuum
Do it when awake and in the dream if you can , you will break the cicles
>>
>>17040410
I've experienced something similar. Like being trapped in a chain of dreams akin to sleep paralysis. I hate it.

Do you get migraines? I usually experience this within a few days after a migraine.
>>
>>17040429
Do you believe I am stuck in a dream even when I am awake? I've never had a cycle of dreams like this before, but I do lucid dream often.

How does one go about burning that?
>>
>>17040474
I don't get migraines often but I had one a few months ago. Today my head had a ton of pressure but my job requires me to work in the rain sometimes so I'm pretty sure it's just a sinus infection because I was working outside all week in cold rain.
>>
>>17040481
That could definitely be it. Or stress, caffeine, something you ate. Maybe try drinking hot tea and doing something that relaxes you before bed, or if you're particularly spiritual, you could try meditating to get yourself into a better head-space for peaceful sleep.

I hope you get better sleep tonight OP!
>>
I have had very similar dreams last week OP. Very similar. Except in my dreams, some of them I was lucid, some not. One dream I couldn't see anything. I couldn't move. Just pure darkness. My father's voice was speaking in a calm yet loud tone. He was telling me that I had died, and that my consciousness had entered a new reality. I was freaking out and saying no, please, let me go back. I kept telling myself to wake up, wake up, but nothing was happening. He just kept talking. I was eventually able to force my eyes open.

In another dream it's like I was watching a 1930s era movie, only it was a documentary about the dark side of things. One slide was called "The crowd effect" and it told me that most people have been within close distance of the devil in their lives, by being in large crowds which the devil hides in. Another part of this movie sort of thing were signs. Ever see those 4chan pics with lighted signs with letters that have the light turned off and have a new message? Well, any positive message had some letters with the lights broken that turned them into negative messages. Was really freaky.

I also had schizophrenia in these dreams, when I don't in real life. I've never had any dreams with schizophrenia before. Two days after this crazy night of dreams, my schizophrenic uncle passed away. I swear on my life.
>>
>>17043007
OP here, that first dream you described was exactly like one of the dreams I was stuck in yesterday. Shit's scary, it was total darkness for me and I could not figure out why I couldn't move. I can't remember what I heard, but I heard something and then the next thing I know I was awake, just in another dream.

Also, I realized I have been having recurring dreams lately.

Last night I had a dream about a zombie apocalypse, which I have been having dreams about a lot lately. I have been binge watching The Walking Dead, so it makes sense, but the theme of apocalyptic scenarios finds its way into my dreams a lot.

Whenever I have these zombie dreams, I am unable to fight them when I start to get attacked. There was one time where I really could not stand these zombie dreams anymore, being a lucid dream I was aware it was just another fucking zombie dream, and I was able to I believe either stab or shoot the zombie attacking me, and get away.
>>
Fucking /x/ RP bullshit. You silly fucks are exactly what is wrong with this board.
>>
>>17043079
This actually happened to me.
>>
>>17043110

Don't even lie neck-beard.
>>
>>17040410
There's a dream general thread, op.
>>
>>17043079
> nightmares aren't real
now you're just rping as a skeptic and going to random threads and saying they aren't real without even reading. it's like if I dream of a chicken and make a thread of chicken dreaming on /x/ and you say it is not real, but guess what, people can dream about chicken (I never did tho) and they are real!! fucking sceptic roleplayers in my board.
>>
>>17043125

Why would I waste my time reading a neck-beards retarded dream RP? I'd rather just call out your bullshit and berate you.
>>
>>17043130
there is nothing RP about dreams, dreams are real!!! you're just a sceptic roleplayer ruining the board.
>>
>>17040410
you do realise that LUCID DREAMING is the state of perception where you see yourself as/in a 3rd person...dreaming is dreaming...
>>
>>17043151
That is not lucid dreaming my friend. Research about dream ego.

>>17043121
I can't even grow facial hair.
>>
File: 1448421941458.jpg (69 KB, 570x960) Image search: [Google]
1448421941458.jpg
69 KB, 570x960
I had an odd dream last night
>living in a hotel
>the hotel is also like an old elder based hierarchy village
>not allowed to leave the first floor for unknown reasons
>one day sneak onto the elevator and press 2
>one of the 'elders' yells after me "You'll never be able to return if you go there!"
>I enter a realm of hedonism
>it's basically a series of atriums with self replenishing food and drink
>everyone is watching tv, sleeping, or most commonly fucking
>I settle in to watch a movie beside these two girls
>I ask them where I am and they say something like "you're in a fun place"
>but they seem like sweet nice girls, not creepy or anything
>they start making out with each other and then me, but it's not even lust, it's like they're completely innocent and this is just what they know
>they start coming onto me, they're sucking my dick, feels amazing
>as I'm about to cum I realize this is wrong, this isn't how I want to live my life
>manage to stop them and tell them I need to go back to the first floor
>they seem genuinely happy for me, tears form in their eyes as they smile and hug me and say goodbye, like they knew they could never follow
>I come back home, the elders seem angry I left but I can tell they're proud I returned

Is this related to my recent struggle with my own hedonism? I've been fucking a lot of girls lately and feeling like it's not the path I want to take. What could it all mean?
>>
>>17043170

Don't even like neck-beard. You've never touched a female anywhere but in your dreams.
>>
>>17043182
I've only had sex with 5 girls, but 4 of them were in the past 5 months. Lately I've lost the desire to hook up though, like it just feels empty. Not a neckbear
>>
>>17043170
You succumbed to the needs of your human body, but learned it is not what you truly need. Your mind is trying to progress, meditate and explore your spirit. Ask what it wants.
>>
This happened to me. I'd wake up in bed, it felt like my bed at first, but then I'd begin to realise it wasn't my bed and start to panic, that is when the sleep paralysis would kick in, I'd struggle to wake up, eventually succeed in waking up in bed... Then realise it wasn't quite right. Like, it was all dirty and messy, and the more I noticed, the more I'd panic, then sleep paralysis, and repeat.
>>
>>17043074
There's something really weird about the blind darkness dreams. Not the first time I've had them
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.